Enticed Twink Gets First Time Anal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo is pulled out and another cream pill is pushed into his mouth. Tommy can't quite place the taste but he has grown to like it. The tunnel cock gag has a hollow dildo and tube. The tube is treated with a nano-coating substance that allows sticky fluids to flow. Tommy can see a sample of sweet wine spiral down it to his mouth. Vaguely Tommy becomes aware the cream colored pill tastes like cum, but he had never tasted cum before so he didn't know how he was coming to that conclusion.

Joseph climbed up and removed the cock gag replacing it with his own cock. Tommy has dry mouth and starts licking it and soon gets a drop of pre-cum. He licks and sucks more eloquently to get more. He uses his tongue fiercely to tease out more and doesn't realize it is Joseph's cock, but gets a mouth full of cum.

Joseph put the dildo back in the cock gag.

Joseph felt of Tommy's cock and balls, and played with his ass. Tommy is bound and gagged and can not avoid the play. His back is slightly arched, and Joseph takes pictures of his upturned ass and asshole. Due to the drug pills, Joseph is able to remain hard.

Joseph then oiled Tommy's body for a glistening better picture using olive oil. When the oil is applied to his ass, Joseph also applied lube to the asshole inserting it with his fingers. This was Tommy's first time being fingered like that. Soon Joseph came up from behind with a fresh hard-on and puts the head at Tommy's asshole causing Tommy to twist, flex, and clench tight which is caught on camera. Joseph applies Vaseline to Tommy's asshole over the other lube, and placed his cock against it. Tommy twists, humps, and flexes his ass which Joseph captures on video and snapshots. The ties are pulled up more and the spreader on his knees is widened.

Tommy gets his first time anal helplessly trying to pull away. Tommy's legs on tip toe are fatigued and his arms are tired and numb. He clinches but can't pull away. His legs are aching.

Joseph asked Tommy, "Would you like to sit?"

"Yes," came Tommy's muffled answer with a nod.

Lowering the wrist straps a little, Joseph said, "you can sit here on this knob. Just relax."

Tommy had strained but now could not control his legs. The knob was Joseph's lubed cock head. Eventually the cockhead started to slide in, much to Tommy's surprise. He couldn't prevent it.

As it started slipping in Tommy was relieved from the muscle strain a little but felt the cock slide in to his ass slowly at first as he tried to clinch but then as his muscles couldn't hold any more he fell onto it.

Tommy felt his asshole spread open when the cock came in, and now he had a fullness feeling in his asshole. He felt the cock twitch and he squeezed it with his asshole. Soon he simply relaxed in place with the cock in his ass he could rest his leg muscles. But then he felt the cock moving in and out. He could hear and feel his ass being spanked by Joseph's stomach. It was his first time getting fucked in the ass.

Joseph reached around and jacked Tommy's cock to hardness while continuing to fuck. Tommy squeezed his asshole, humped and wiggled but had limited movement. The cock in his ass had lots of movement and he was getting fucked good. Tommy could feel the cock twirl in his ass as it screwed in and out. He was lubed well and it felt good. Soon he felt the cock swell and throb with his asshole. He felt gushes of cum splash his insides, while the hand on his cock managed to jack him off at the same time.

The teasing was not over yet though. When his cock softened Joseph started to pull out. He twitched his cock and Tommy gave a last minute asshole squeeze which squeezed the remaining cum from the cock into his ass.

Joseph went to get Julianne down. She followed him back to Tommy.

Tommy noticed that for some reason she obeyed every thing Joseph said.

Joseph had Julianne get up on the stand with her waist in front of Tommy's face. Joseph said, "Do you want some of this pussy?"

Tommy looked into Julianne's eyes and nodded, "yes."

As if choreographed, Julianne tantalized Tommy by swirling her pussy in front of his face tickling his face with her pubic hair. She dragged her clit across the tip of his nose and along his lips. He stretched his tongue out desperately, and through the pussy mouth gag he was able to barely lick her clit.

Joseph had Julianne go a little higher and then he produced the end of the tube from the hollow mouth gag dildo which he put back in Tommy's mouth. The other end of the tube was now attached to a funnel that he placed up to Julianne's pussy. "Go ahead and pee," he told her. "She has only been drinking wine coolers," he said to Tommy. The tube was in a spiral shape and Tommy could see the pee slowly travel around and around until he started to taste it. The cock gag was tight against his lips and he had no choice but to swallow.

After that Joseph poured some wine cooler down the tube. "Rinse your mouth out with the wine and swallow it."

Tommy had no choice and did as instructed.

"Now, for your surprise," he said as he took out a 6 ounce tube with a cream colored ingredient. He squeezed the cream tube so every bit went down the spiral to Tommy's cock gag. The inner surface of the spiral tube had been coated with a nano surface treatment so that even a sticky clingy substance such as cum would flow down the tube. Tommy watched as the substance flowed around the spirals to his mouth gag. He was surprised and recognized the taste as the same as the cream colored pills.

He gagged momentarily trying to swallow too quickly. Some of the substance came out his nostrils coating them thoroughly. He could smell it in his nostrils and taste it in his mouth. The cum smell in his nostrils would stay with him all night and would last through the next day.

Joseph said, "Swirl it around your mouth thoroughly rinse every bit of your mouth, gums, and cheeks. When it starts to melt in your mouth, swallow the rest."

Tommy did as instructed.

"Did you like it?" When Tommy nodded, Joseph continued, "That was my cum of course."

Tommy realized for that he had been taking Joseph's cum in those pills, and how had swallowed a good serving of it that had apparently been milked and saved.

Joseph helped Julianne into her panties and stuffed a wad of cash in them. "Here is the money you earned tonight."

Joseph placed a fluorescent orange elastic band with a glittered logo around Tommy's nuts. This is a free pass for entry and drinks at the club listed on the logo. Show it to the door man when he asks. He unfastened Tommy while Julianne got dressed. While Tommy was retrieving his shirt, Joseph stuffed a wad of cash in his pants pocket, and handed the pants to Tommy.

They take Tommy's Fire-Orange American made Dodge Charger and drive into town to this club.

It appeared to be a private club. They drove up and parked. The door man told Tommy to drop his pants so he can check the logo pass. In humiliation, he drops his drawers to his knees, while Julianne watched. With his foot the doorman stepped on the lowered pants and underwear pushing them down to Tommy's ankles, virtually shackling him.

Julianne squatted down to get Tommy's keys and wallet from his pants, taking them out with money and credit cards "for safe keeping." She took them with her. While getting back up, she kissed his ass good bye and momentarily fondled his balls, and looked at how his crotch skin blended from balls to asshole, while the doorman was sucking Tommy's cock.

Then the door man took all Tommy's clothes the rest of the way off saying "You won't need these." Tommy looked over to see if Julianne is taking her clothes off, but she is walking out the door. The door man announces a test, and twisting Tommy's arm behind him sticks his cock in Tommy's mouth, "suck it" After a few minutes Tommy gets a load of cum and swallows it, amazingly the cock is still hard and the man placed Tommy over a table with his arm still twisted behind his back. Tommy felt a cool substance applied to his asshole. The doorman fucked him right there.

"You pass, you can go in."

As Tommy's eyes are not adjusted to the dim light yet, he walked by others who seem to be checking the band on his nuts, feeling his cock and naked ass. Several fingers slipped into his asshole. A drink is placed in his hand and moved to his mouth. Tommy drank it down, surprisingly thirsty. More drinks were constantly put in his hand, and a cock slid up his ass even as he was standing there in the arms of a man giving him another drink, and another man giving him head, sucking his cock and balls.

Tommy was pushed to the bar where an indention in the bar top had been made A man was standing in it, and his waist was at face level to Tommy. The man's cock was placed in Tommy's mouth as another cock slid up his ass.

In the early morning hours a drunk and wobbly Tommy was pushed out the door exposed in the nude. Tommy stood there in bewilderment, totally naked in public. Cars passed by and he was too drunk to be humiliated. Tommy's car and girl friend were gone, and his money and wallet were gone as well

Soon a bar patron came up and offered help. "Do you want a ride?"

Offered a ride, Tommy was not sure what else to do so he accepted the ride with the stranger. Tommy went home with the man. Coming in the door, Tommy was placed on his knees naked and sucked off the man. They had a couple glasses of strong whiskey. He still had the wonderful smell of cum in his nose. Tommy was laid over a chase lounge chair exposed, knees spread and ass up, and Tommy was fucked again. By now he liked the feeling of a cock in his ass, and the lingering taste of cock and cum in his mouth.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***

12