Entity #3305: Evolving Circumstance

Story Info
Laura's appendage evolves and causes waves in the family.
4.4k words
4.6
10.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are fictional and 18 years of age and older.

*

Laura woke once again to the feeling of her cock being erect between her legs. What surprised her was the large tent that was formed as it stood upright under her sheet. When she pulled the sheet down it revealed the engorged member had grown double in size where it had been perhaps just shy of 3 inches it now was 6 or 7 inches in length making a proud presence above your pussy lips. The moderate cock stood upright dribbling a small bead of precum at the head demanding to be soothed once again. Laura reached down and her small hand only wrapped partially around its girth now leaving a bit of a space between thumb and her fingers. Laura jolted with a bit of pleasure again but she noticed the smell of her precum wasn't as mind warping perhaps, she had gotten used to the smell or her mind had gained control of at least her urges.

In fact, the aroma was rather pleasant if anything at all. Her new desires were getting the upper hand in the short time since the carnal act between her mother and herself. But Laura tried to push these feelings down realizing that it may be easier to ignore her new erotic habits for longer periods of time rather than indulge at once. For some reason this new awakening felt like something bad. In some sense, it was as if her mind was trying to protect itself from being caught by its carnal behavior and warned her that if she followed those urges then it may never end. She pushed those disturbing thoughts away when she decided it was time to shower and stopped mindlessly play with her cock getting up out of her bed and heading down the hall to the bathroom with a set of clean clothes for afterwards. Setting a pair of black boy-shorts, matching bra, a pair of yoga pants since here only large pair of sweats were still in the wash and a baggy oversized sweater to the side Laura jumped into the shower. Laura washed herself thoroughly trying to get the smell of dried cum and the constant aroma off herself. Laura also tried to do her best to not play with her longer cock but she kept getting distracted by its constant bouncing erect presence.

While Laura showered, unbeknownst to her, her mother opened the bathroom door a crack and began to watch her daughter completely naked washing herself in the shower. Her mother couldn't help herself but took notice of how hard Laura's cock looked at first glance, but was surprised to see it had gotten larger than before. It appeared to have doubled in size from this morning and was throbbing even more profusely than before as if it was already ready to fire another load for her. Laura's mother felt her insides twirl in desire thinking about the encounter in the car. She continued to watch for a while before slowly begin to touch herself.

Laura knew that she needed to make her cock go down before she got out of the shower and dressed. Laura stopped absentmindedly playing with and began to move her hand up and down her new length in earnest. The pleasure was just the same as the last time she had done this but her mind was still clear she was able to focus on the pleasure. Laura leaned against shower's wall bracing as one hand focused on adjust the grip as more and more fluid leaked out the head of her cock and the other darted to a nipple or to her lips of her vagina to further build on the pleasure she was experiencing. But there was no sign of any climax occurring, nothing happened as the pleasure kept build and building.

A flash went across her vision as she saw someone in the mirror as she peered over at her own shapely nude form with cock in hand, she saw her mother's face peering through a crack in the bathroom door with an almost pained expression. Laura froze for a second as she felt a light warm buzzing sensation building in her groin. Laura gasped as her orgasm rushed to the forefront as she fell backwards sliding into the cool water of the shower feeling her orgasm pour from the head of her cock. Her hands came to rest on the shower walls watching the eruption in the mirror until it stopped her breath hitched in her throat, finally, after a moment she lowered her head below the surface gasping for air as she recovered and found herself watching the large pool of cum rinse down the drain. When Laura looked up, she saw that the bathroom door was closed again. Laura stood under the stream of the shower head for few more minutes watching her moderate cock soften to rest neatly over her pussy.

Finally, she finished her shower. While drying herself, Laura did a thorough job cleaning up the slight scent left behind on her skin. Laura put on the new clothes taking the chance to inspect them to make sure they were not too tight in the crotch. Unfortunately, her new growth had made her bulge very noticeable in tight form fitting yoga pants but she was able to hide her crotch completely if she lowered her shoulders and the baggy sweater a bit.

Laura mind was filled with the image of her mother peeping on her with what is thought of as an orgasm on her face. Even though Laura thought it would make her feel uncomfortable and somewhat dirty she quickly realized that it was not. It was the same thing she liked so much about the experience in the car with her mom: no guilt or hesitation; complete uninhibited excitement with a brief intense moment of pleasure for both. Her thoughts then turned to daydreams of possible future sexual encounters with her mother. They were exciting yet realistic scenarios that involved Laura exploring herself sexually with her mother while imagining that they both enjoyed it as well. Laura soon was on her way back to her room, confident she would find her mother waiting for her there, despite all her optimistic hope she opened her bedroom door to an empty room except for a folded pile of clean bedsheets and her clothes that she had put in the wash.

Laura quietly made her bed attempting to shift her internal thoughts to less sexual ideas as the previous ones were begin to make her yoga pants tight. This is when she heard the garage door open signaling the arrival of her father and older sister. Laura's father was a successful real estate developer who owned several properties throughout town. He was tall man but had developed a bit of gut after years of working long hours and sedentary lifestyle at home but some of Laura's friends found him still attractive calling him a DILF with the dad bod. Laura's older sister, Kim, was working with her father trying to learn the family business, while Laura was the petite slim but curvy cheerleader, Kim was the tall Amazonian figure who seemed to have got the best genes of both their parents. Kim was just shy of 6 foot and had breasts that had caused her back issues growing up until she got custom made bra to help.

Laura felt a wave panic rise stifling the rising lust she was experience. What would her father and sister think when they found out about whatever had happened to her! Laura finished making her bed and stowed her clean clothes in her dresser before becoming locked in panic in flight or fight amount of stress. Laura's mother knocked softly on her door before opening it to say "Sweety? Dinner is ready but I can understand if you aren't hungry and don't want to eat with us... Your father said that he did want you to join us for movie night though he said he wanted to make it celebration of your graduation. I told him we tried to celebrate earlier today but we had an "accident" on out trip and had to end it early" Laura's mother gave understanding look before continuing " I'll just bring you a plate and when it's time for movie night we can share the loveseat instead of you and your sister."

Laura just nodded back with a sort of death stare at the wall. When her mother came back about ten minutes later with a plate of food she was still sitting where she had been. It was only when the smell of food wafted to her that broke out of her comatose state and the hunger finally kicked in. Laura cleaned the plate of food in minutes eating more than what she usually did.

After Laura ate, she spent the few hours between dinner and movie night's start time to research her bodily issues. Nothing turned up decent results but she did learn somethings about what possibly had happened to her body beyond the physical presence of a male sex organ. She learned that certain species can produce mind altering chemicals that can affect those around them changing them to for number of things from bees to command each other to certain microscopes using chemicals to turn invisible to predators. Laura began to wonder if the constant pleasant aroma she seemed to now emit was something like these. Her further research was interrupted once again by the soft knock of her mother.

Her mother opened the door for herself, she had changed into a pair of lavender sleeping pajamas that were almost a bit sheer allowing Laura to see the outline of her mother's nipples through the top due to the worn fabric. Laura immediately turned her head away trying to reduce the sudden flush of lust in her body.

"Laura if we hurry Kim and your father are still getting ready and we can get the love seat with no arguments" said Laura's mother grabbing her hand and pulling her to the entertainment room.

When they got to the room Laura's mother sat Laura to the far side of the tv putting her on the side that would keep her slightly behind where her father and sister would be sitting. When the rest of the family arrived about 15 minutes later everyone settled down. Her sister was dressed in an oversized t-shirt and shorts that were loose and comfortable while her father had only managed to just take off his belt and unbutton his dress shirt.

"Congrats my sweetie pie!" her father said lifting his hands up for a standing hug "come here!"

Hesitantly standing Laura went to hug her father acutely aware of her bulge being revealed as she raised her arms to hug her father. Thankfully he didn't pull her in close and it was brief pleasantry Laura did however catch her sister's eyes having darted towards her crotch as she and her father separated Kim seemed to eye Laura with a smirk of either pride or knowing either of which Laura didn't know.

"New perfume sweetie pie? it smells good on you!" stated her father as they parted

"Yeah, Laura it's subtle but really good on you!" added Kim

"Uh yeah I just got it today" lied Laura darting back to the love seat and threw a blanket over herself to hide under.

The rest of the family settled in to watch movies quickly after that. Laura's mother nudged her indicating to share the blanket. Laura lifted an end of the blanket to her mother allowing her into her alcove of security. The movie began shortly and it helped distract from the rising embarrassment of Laura as her father became entranced in the plot and her sister in her phone.

Her mother's attention was divided between the film and Laura, she would watch the movie for ten or twenty minutes before turning her head to Laura an looking her over as if inspecting a piece of desert. This stare made Laura turn over in her seat, she felt her stomach doing flips while her mind wanders to more lustful thoughts which brought about a new stress for Laura. Luckily the tight form fit of her boy shorts and pants were doing their job to contain her growing issue.

It wasn't till the plot of movie began to drag putting her father to sleep that Laura felt her mother make the first move. Like her before in the car, Laura felt her mother's hand begin to run across the tops of her legs toward her pussy causing her to blush more. However, the next thing that hit Laura was her mother's breathy whisper making her start "Did you notice Kim checking you out?"

Laura looked up at her mother then slowly nodded her face red as she too noticed her sister staring intently at her phone while her father snored loudly enough to drown out anything else happening but the loudest sections of the movie. To cover herself Laura leaned back into the loveseat closing her eyes pretending to fall asleep. Once Laura had done so her mom put her head in her lap rubbing her cheek against Laura's stomach while softly breathing to appear as if she too was falling asleep while her hand slowly creeped up Laura's inner thigh.

Laura suddenly found her hips starting to gently sway forward pressing her pussy into her mother's hand as her breath became heavy. Images of being on her in the shower being watched by her mother sprang back to mind as her mother threw the blanket over her head. Her mother's hands rubbed her pussy through her pants cause both her sexual organs to seep erotic fluids. Her hands continued their way upward even further teasingly going higher to pull down on her pants to reveal all her young lady bits while Laura sighed not able to control the noise coming from her mouth. Finally, her mother stopped to run her fingers along the underside of Laura's cock drawing gasp from Laura.

"You, ok?" asked Kim freed from the distraction her phone by the sudden gasp of her sister.

As Kim finished typing and put the phone back in her pocket and was facing toward Laura. Laura was startled as she felt a finger press against her butt and another push past her outer lips from her mother's slow erotic attention. Kim looked at Laura quizzically as she could she the flushed surprise on her face.

"I am just a... bit warm is all" said Laura "mom fell asleep and I don't want to disturb her"

Kim gave a quick shrug of unconcern before saying " Your perfume is really strong now. It's kind of filled this entire room. You are lucky it's not so overpowering."

Laura felt her mother's other hand grab hold of her upright member now as the other slowly fingered her opening while applying pressure with the thumb she had pressed to her hole.

"Mmhmm, I guess" replied Laura not daring to move nor fully expose herself. She felt her vagina give one large spasm after the touch from her mother had made her cum hard. She knew her mother wouldn't stop until she came from her cock. Yet Kim's presence and awareness threatened to expose her. Her own mother didn't seem to care though as Laura felt her mother give a breath inhale as her nose pressed against her cock before running her nose against it in small circles.

A soft whisper came from under the blanket "You smell so divine sweetie... I need a taste."

Laura felt her mother shift slightly before the soft touch of her lips kiss flesh at the base of her cock. The soft kisses continued up her shaft until her mother's lips arrived at the head, she felt herself release a large amount of precum as the attention she was receiving building up to her limit. At once she felt the warm wetness dripping onto her parted folds and her mother's unstopping fingers, her tongue ran across the head of her cock making it swell larger causing her to leak again. As Kim finally lost interest at staring at her flushed sister and went back to her phone her mother dove down taking most of her rod into her mouth. Laura put and hand over her mouth as the sudden pleasure nearly exposed her as she gasped in glorious pleasure.

Once her mother's warm mouth coated the entire length of her erect cock, Laura felt she might cum any second. Yet knowing her family was in the same room she tried her best to hold on as the credits of the movie began to roll.

"Finally!" said Kim swing her long legs off the chair she had been sitting in and standing upright.

Laura tried her best to hold the blanket to hide the steady bobbing of her mother's head but that did little to nothing to hide the steady sound of sucking flesh from under the blanket. Her mother paused with the full length of Laura in her mouth and throat. Laura looked at Kim trying to hide what was happening right in front of her. Laura couldn't take much longer before her body would force itself to climax regardless of how much she tried to delay. Kim walked slowly around their father's sleeping form to stand behind the loveseat Laura sat in. Kim lowered herself closer and closer to her sister's head before her mouth was right next to Laura's ear.

"So... did you enjoy yourself last night? I heard how early you came home last night I hope Mr. Quarterback didn't disappoint you" Kim teased into Laura's ear before licking the lobe sensually.

The sheer power of her sister's actions and words on her senses had Laura shuddering as she responded " Mmmmm Noooo...."

Just then Laura began to cum uncontrollably from the sensations of pleasure coursing through her nervous system. She screamed silently out her orgasm when Kim took a sudden surprise upright position as the soft choking swallowing sound could be heard under the blanket.

Laura wanted to thank her mother for keeping her mouth on the incredible amount of her cum, yet knowing how she reacted in fear only fed into her embarrassment of her incestuous lovemaking session. Laura felt like crying from both the excitement of having made her mother gag as well as humiliation at being exposed as her sister stood behind her watch her cum over and over down her mother's throat. The slight instinctual thrusts that came with Laura's cum caused her to release her hold over the blanket dropping it to reveal the oral session happening below to her sister. Even in her state of orgasmic exhaustion Larea revealed enough to Kim that things were not normal. Yet the sounds of slurping under the blanket that dominated her world did cause Kim to look at her mother not understanding. That all changed when she saw Laura go limp on the seat before slowly rolling her eyes into the back of her head. Cum glistened off the still erect head of Laura's cock as the two sisters' mother rose up from it.

"Oh my god..." murmured Kim turning quickly back to face her mother who had cum around her mouth and hand.

Kim and Laura's mother looked up at Kim and said "Oh! I thought you were asleep..." Laura's mom looked more than concerned. Laura saw the fear and desire in her parent's eyes but also looked guilty for acting so illicitly. It only added to Laura's excitement of being caught, yet the guilt was quickly replaced by the feeling that if she wasn't caught, she would be ashamed of her new self forever.

The pair that had done so much over the course of today only this one had led to further unorthodox developments.

The silence of the three woman was stifling only broken by the steady snores of male member of family. All three looked toward each other nervously before each woman shifted slightly.

Kim spoke first. "What? Why? Laura has a penis!?" she managed to sputter

Her mother just gave her an expressionless nod before replying. "Well, we know that already, don't we?"

Both Laura and Kim shared a look before they realized there was another person present in the room. They each turned towards the sleeping figure before indicating to move out of the room. Laura watched as her father continued to sleep as the two other woman in her family headed out of the entertainment room.

As soon as Laura closed the door Kim began a flurry of questions.

"Where did you get a dick from? How big is it? Why is mom blowing you? Did you sleep with mom? Are you gay or bi? What are you? When did this happen?" Kim was frantic but at the same time her eyes were continuously focused on Laura's crotch every once in while darting to bits of cum that covered her mother. It was obvious that her initial fear and question was becoming desire to possibly have sex with her sister, yet despite being a part of a family where sexual exploration was discovered Kim found herself conflicted and scared. Laura stared at Kim as she ranted off questions.

When Kim noticed Laura watching her a smile appeared on her lips before speaking again. "I think it's pretty hot!" She exclaimed

12