Entity #3305: Evolving Circumstance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura blushed and went to say something but found herself unable to speak. Instead, she let her eyes roam up and down Kim's curves and over to her mother's form. When Laura felt a hand reach around her waist and cup her ass. Laura's mother 's fingers traced up and down the outline of her body before lifting the hem of her shirt and looking at Laura's bare stomach. This small moment was mirrored between Kim and her mother before the three women kissed and moved together towards Laura's bedroom

Laura's mother closed the door behind them and turned to her daughters and said " What brought this on tonight wasn't because of whatever happened to your sister... Your father has been neglectful in recent years. So, when your sister showed me what happened to her, I lost control of myself and gave in to my selfish needs. Tomorrow her and I are going to see Doctor Mitsuko about whatever caused this and get the help she needs."

After a second of silence Kim chimed back with " But?"

Both Kim and mom nodded as their heads whirled to Laura.

Laura just gazed back not quite understanding but an idea that immediately cause her moderate cock to jump back to attention appeared into her head.

Then the two women with lust declared "We're going to have tonight!"

Now Laura didn't know whether she should feel embarrassed, angry, hurt, aroused or confused as her mother and sister pushed her onto her bed. They pulled off Laura's clothes presenting her twitching member to their faces. "God, it smells so good" said her mother as she got close to her erect member.

"That's where the perfume smell is coming from!" Kim said in realization as she too brought her nose close to Laura's crotch.

"Hmmm so sweet and fresh" mom whispered as her hands grasped firmly around her daughter's hips and positioned her directly in front of Laura's rising member.

Kim looked up at her mother and smiled. It was a warm smile that came with a bit of malice. The three women were all in agreement about one thing: they were horny. Each of them wanted to do things to their youngest. After all that had transpired, none of them could believe how they here. Kim began by giving Laura's shaft a firm squeeze while their mother crawled to Laura's head her lips around her girl's mouth. Laura's breath hitched as felt Kim begin to explore her lower half with her hands. Kim's hands jacked off Laura's hard member while the other drifted lower past her pussy and between the cheeks of her tight curvy butt. Laura jolted breaking the deep kiss she was having with her mother as Kim inserted her finger into her asshole.

At first Kim could not get her finger inside. Laura screamed out at her mother who began stripping out of her clothes. The more Kim tried to push her finger through the tighter it became. As Kim adjusted and got the better angle it seemed to work. Her finger finally disappeared inside.

The shock wave sent from Kim's finger exploded throughout Laura's whole body. She groaned heavily against her mother's mouth causing her mother to grin and tell her that everything would be alright.

Meanwhile Laura's body jolted for effect after feeling Kim slip another finger inside her. Soon both Kim and her mother's mouth were busy as Kim began sucking on the base of Laura's rod while fingering her asshole. All the while Laura's mother shifted herself over Laura's head. Finally, Mom broke the kiss and said "your turn sweetie." Placing her trimmed pussy fully on Laura's face.

Immediately a high-pitched noise erupted from Laura's lips as her tongue shot out and wrapped itself around her mother's pussy. Laura tried to suck as much as she could while tasting the tangy juice flowing from her mother's pussy. Before long she felt her own pussy become even wetter as Kim fucked her harder and deeper. After a few minutes she felt like she could not breathe. Still, she kept licking. Her mother eventually climaxed and collapsed forward and rested her forehead against Laura's stomach. Kim began to speed up her fingering but stopped sucking Laura's twitching member.

Laura's mother watched as Kim began to jack Laura's member whispering "Come on sweetie show your sister how much delicious cum you make."

These words turned Laura on more than she thought possible and it forced her to blow at a frantic pace. The force and volume of cum she shot covered Laura's mother and Kim instantly but Kim kept fingering her asshole and jacking her cock causing Laura's mind to go white in pleasure.

When Laura's mind finally came down from the pleasure her mother lying next to her on her bed in a mess of sweat and cum. Her sister Kim was wiping herself clean of her handing work. It took Laura several minutes to find the strength to sit up. That was when she heard the loud yelling of her father in the hallway.

"What the hell was going on!?" demanded dad as he entered her bedroom.

12