Entity #3305: Initial Contact

Story Info
A recent graduate discovers a new appendage.
5.1k words
4.68
11k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entity # 3305

Scientific name: Paraequines Sapienbioate

Class: Bio medical

Description: Paraequines Sapienbioate also known as the Biological Artificial Arm is a fully human designed living organism that has been created to act as a replacement to robotic limbs. The entity attaches to the amputated limb and begins a fusion to the amputee where as it feeds on the individual it begins to restructure itself into the corresponding limb that was lost. The entity progresses in size and shape as it is fed necessary nutrients with in the attached individual's body.

Initial Stage: Paraequines Sapienbioate is roughly the size of a small leech approximately 12mm to 50mm (.5in to 2ins) at time of attachment the entity will adhere itself with hybridized mouth of human stem cells that immediately form an unidentifiable attachment between host and entity. The entity then forms a layer of skin over itself using the initial feeding from contact to metamorphize itself to the host. The skin sac that holds the entity is completely imperceptible to outside observation unless individuals are aware of the entities present before attachment.

Continued see file 3305-1

ADENDUM 24-1: Paraequines Sapienbioate has been canceled due to unreliable metamorphization of limbs to host. All entities are to be purged from the facility following standard purging routines.

Entity 3305-102 swam within its small container when it detected the large shapes come into the lab. It could detect that these shapes were not the normal ones that appeared to feed and clean its container.

"Jesus! How many of these little things did they make before canceling the program!" yelled one of the shapes as it began to throw its siblings into a large round container. Each sweep of the shape's arms causing its own container to shake closer and closer to the edge of its shelf.

"A couple hundred the purge reports. Only a few dozen were attached to hosts before the civil suits came in. Developing tentacle fingers or a monkey's tail for a foot can cause people to get kind of angry when they are promised fully operational limbs." Respond the smaller shape as it leaned back against 102's shelf. The nudge that coincided with that caused 102's container to turn head over tails falling to the floor.

As the container shattered onto the floor the water that held 102 saved it from splattering on the floor. The water also flushed it down the floor drain of the room allowing 102 to be saved from the purge unlike its siblings. 102 was flushed out into a nearby river discovering that is world was much bigger than a small container.

102 was washed further downstream as the discovery of fighting current soon tired it. It was soon washed into the local lake that was a few miles away from its former home.102 now tired and very hungry slowly explored the vast expanse of water searching for any sign of blood or nutrients. It was then that 102 discovered the radiating presence of nutrients as it literally dove into the water right next to it causing 102 to once again be thrown about in the water. The shape that jumped in next to it struggled to the surface kicking its way upwards before calming a bit allowing 102 to swim closer. 102 swam to the warmest and confining area of the shape. 102 found itself next to slit where the lower limbs met sensing a large pulse of blood moving at the top of the slit where a small mound was becoming engorged. 102 rushed forwarded mouth open attaching itself with quick stab. just like that the simple mind of 102 drifted into a state of hibernation as it began to enter its initial stage.

Three girls stepped out of small blue sedan parked at the edge of small cliff looking over a large lake. Each one pulling off a cap and gown throwing it back into the car revealing a matching cheerleading uniform underneath. They each pulled large swigs off a flask that was presented to them. The began to whoop and holler in celebration before one pointed to the lake and yelled "Let's go skinny dipping!"

Marissa was short Latina woman. She carried herself with a commanding aura to hide the fact that her A cup breasts were nothing more than pronounced mounds and large areolas but where her breasts lacked her ass doubled up for. Her waist formed out giving her wide thighs and an ass that could eclipse any face... if one just asked.

Stephanie was the powerlifter of the group both in body and in the cheer squad. She was just shy of 6 feet toned with muscle from both cheerleading and lifting weights. Her large DD breasts often got the most attention of the group because of their large melon size and her constant need to wear plunging outfits to show them off.

Laura was a petite nineteen-year-old girl. Her blue eyes and strawberry blonde shoulder length hair got her a lot of attention in high school. As she and her friend began to stripe one would see that while Laura had a small frame at only 5''4 she was full figured with a round full ass and breasts that filled out a small C cup bra. When she removed her bra, her breasts bounced but kept an upright shape. She paused at her gray and white striped panties hesitating about removing them. Stephanie and Marissa quickly looked at her laughing as they removed their panties before throwing them at her and rushing off to jump into the lake.

Laura watched them race off fully nude before hearing them splash as peer pressure took over pulling off her panties revealing a full but trimmed bush that hid her tight virgin pussy. The sudden motion was quite arousing to Laura and she began to feel herself turn red as her nipples grew hard. Laura not wanting to be caught like this rushed toward the small cliff her friends had just jumped from and followed suit.

As Laura plunged into the cold lake below, fully submerging, her arousal from the thought of being full nude in a public area was diminished some but her hard nipples remained as the cold amplified them. She kicked quickly to the surface gasping in a full mouthful of air to join in the whoops and hollers of her friends. Her whoop was cut short as a sudden sharp pain stabbed her right on her clitoris.

"Whoa—Fuck!" Laura screamed when the pain appeared. The sudden explicative in what was other wise a celebration of graduation caused the group to turn to her.

"Laura! Are you ok?" asked Stephanie quickly swimming over to Laura. Stephanie grabbed Laura guiding her to the rocking shore just below the small cliff.

The two slowly wade out of the water revealing that Laura was indeed hurt in someway as a trail of blood was descending her legs. Stephanie quickly lowered Laura and herself onto the rocky shore.

102's hibernating brain felt the influx of nutrients and blood suddenly along with something else. A signal from its host telling it something that 102 did not quite understand the closest approximation that it could understand was "reproduce, procreate, populate!". 102's sleeping brain changed its metamorphization then shifting from its initial change to the new signal and command. It also began to repeat the signal back to acknowledge to its host shouting back "reproduce, procreate, populate"

The pain Laura was experiencing began to melt away as she and Stephanie sat on the rocky beach. The radiating pain throbbed with heart beat but that was when Laura noticed the sensation shifted from pain to a pleasure where the pain was surface level in her crotch the pleasure was deeper in her abdomen and while the pain dissipated with decreasing waves the pleasure was slow constant sensation.

"That sucked!" Laura exasperated as Marissa's form came out of the lake glistening in the moonlight.

"What happened?" asked Stephanie.

"I don't know I was standing there and then the next thing I knew I was feeling like something bit my clit!" exclaimed Laura doubled over in pain.

"You didn't have sex with anyone did you?" asked Marissa as she shook the water from her hair.

"No! What the hell is going on?" exclaimed Laura "Can you help me back to the car I think I need to go home!"

"Sure!" said Stephanie rushing to help Laura

"Oh my god!" said Marissa as she saw the wound rushing forward, she helped Stephanie carry Laura up the steep cliff side back to their car.

The three quickly dressed and began to drive back to town. Laura felt flushed and faint and quickly fell asleep in the back of the car.

"Hey, Laura! Wake up!" yelled Stephanie.

"What?" Laura replied in a daze the pain had disappeared but her flushness had turned to full blown fever.

"We are here." Said Stephanie helping her out the car she helped Laura walk to her house.

"Where?" Continued Laura as struggled to wake in her state.

"Home sweet home." whispered Stephanie

Laura still felt the slight ache of lust in her stomach but it had been severely reduced after the ride home as the fever seemed to overpower her desire for sexual release. She quickly and quietly entered her home sneaking to her room before throwing all her clothes off and diving into her bed, quickly falling asleep once more.

______________________________________________________________________________

During the night entity 102 began its new transformation taking the concept of reproduction from its host and identifying the missing components that host had lost or so it thought.

file 3305-1

Fault # 24

Entity # 3305 has exhibited a predilection for alter its base forms sometimes to the detriment of its host and other times to betterment but always in mutation from the programed forms. Some hosts have recounted how they had a subconscious fear or desire and the entity seems to have latched on to these fears or desires and alter themselves to accomplish them to greatest effect.

Such alterations and mutations include pheromone production to attract the opposite sex (and same sex in one occurrence), increased intelligence, and even REDACTED. Some of the detrimental instances were the appearance of an ex-wife's head (note the head while living and functional had no intelligence however subject was able to masticate, see and hear everything out of the head), fully functional octopus tentacles and a completely functional REDACTED.

Laura woke to slight pulsing ache in her crotch and slight discomfort there as well... as her eyes trailed down her smooth form to her crotch, where she noticed a small new appendage there...

"What the fuck?" Laura thought as she sat up.

Glistening in the morning light was a small three-inch penis leaking ever so slowly a small continuous stream of precum. Laura's mind raced as she tried to figure out what was happening. Was she still dreaming? Was this some sort of mutation? She had never heard of anything like this.

She reached down and poked the head of her cock feeling a sudden jolt of pleasure shoot up her body. She then realized that she was erect. She had no idea how long she had been aroused but she was now fully erect. She touched her cock head and was surprised by the wetness that coated her fingers. She brought her wet fingers to her face and gave a slight sniff. Her mind suddenly went blank with pleasure the smell of her precum alone made her ache with pleasure. Her vagina pulsed and spasmed in the brief orgasm and her small cock began to spasm in response to her brief orgasm.

Laura fell back into her bed as she climaxed again and again her hips rolling in a circular motion as she rode the waves of pleasure. She could not believe it. Her first orgasm came in such a short amount of time and all from just the smell of her precum! She maintained herself enough to not scream out in pleasure but her wet hand instinctively dropped and wrapped around her new cock and began to move up and down its length continuing this mind wiping pleasure.

Laura's mind went blank as she felt a sudden surge of pleasure run through her body. Her cock throbbed in her hand and her juices began to flow. She came again and again until she finally her small cock released its contained load. Her cock throbbed over and over in her hand releasing wave after wave of cum. It continued for what felt like minutes and at the end her hand and a moderate section of her bed was covered in a thick white film that radiated the smell that had started it all.

In the post nut clarity, the dread and terror of what was going with Laura and her body set in. She quickly got out of bed and ran out her bedroom stark naked still it was only when she saw down the hallway her mother passing by that a little bit of sense rose into her head and she rushed into the nearby bathroom locking the door behind her.

"Oh god! What is happening to me?" questioned Laura

She looked at her body in the mirror inspecting her form for further changes. Her large breasts and petite frame remained as they had last night but where she had been hurt last night was now a now small flaccid penis. It sat where her clitoris would have been with the lips of her pussy almost fading into the skin of her new cock. She felt mixture emotions as her hands explored her body both the old feminine parts and the new masculine pieces.

Laura was startled all out of her exploration when a soft knock came at the bathroom door. " Sweetie, I have breakfast laid out on the table." said her mother.

"Just a second mom!" Laura replied jumping into the shower for quick rinse of her body. Laura tried to avoid her new terror as each touch would send a wave a pleasure through her and after the first few it began to engorge again. She finished up and threw a large towel around herself. Laura opened the door slowly peeking out to make sure her mother was not there before opening the door. She walked out and made her way back to her room. Laura used the large towel to mop up the still wet puddle of cum on her bed and quickly dressed herself noticing that while her cock was a small addition it was noticeable bulge in her panties and as such, she found her baggiest pair of sweats and put them on. She walked out to the kitchen where her mother was sitting at the table having already served a plate for Laura.

Laura's mother was a very attractive woman. Her bright green eyes and brown hair complemented her porcelain skin. Her breasts were large C cups and her waist was thin. Her body was toned and muscular from years of playing volleyball. Her ass was large and rounded with small dimples on the cheeks. Her thighs were still strong and muscular even after years of not playing volleyball. Today, Laura's mother was wearing a tight-fitting yellow dress that showed off her ample cleavage and her flat tummy. Her legs were tanned and shapely with the slightest hint of muscle definition.

"Good morning, Mom." Said Laura quickly rushing into her seat at the table

"Morning honey. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I think so. I don't know what happened last night but I am really confused.

"Well, I knew you came home earlier than what your father and I expected" said her mother as she reached forward to refill her glass with juice. Laura felt her eyes drop to stare down the cleavage of her mother.

"I mean I didn't expect you to come home until later today" Laura's mother said causing Laura to look up to meet her mother's gaze. Her mother had brief expression of surprise and then a slight smirk as she caught her daughter looking at her cleavage.

"I mean I didn't expect you to come home until later today" Laura's mother said causing Laura to look up to meet her mother's gaze. Her mother had brief expression of surprise and then a slight smirk as she caught her daughter looking at her cleavage. Laura felt her face grow flush but at the same time her cock grew semi erect. She felt the slight wetness of her panties as her cock dripped a slight dribble of precum in response to her actions and shame.

"I guess I got home early and decided to take a nap. I was out late last night" Laura said hoping her mother would not notice the slight tenting in her sweats. shifting in her sit she turned her focus to her breakfast. Laura quickly and quietly began to scarf down her breakfast keeping her eyes down and trying to keep her mind off the thoughts of her mother's cleavage and the small erection in her pants.

"Well, I am glad to see you back safe and sound. How about we do something fun today in celebration? Just the two of us?" asked Laura's mother.

"Ok, Mom..." said Laura shifting her body to hide her tented sweats as her mother got up and began to clear the table.

"Great! We can go shopping!" said Laura's mother as she finished clearing the table.

"Or we could go out to eat?" Her mother said as turned away slightly

"Both sound great!" said Laura as she stood up her mother surprised her with a hug. Laura prayed that her mother wouldn't notice the erect cock poking into her muscular thigh.

"I love you Laura" said her mother as she let go of her daughter.

"I love you too, Mom" Laura replied with a held breath.

The two women walked down the hallway towards Laura's room and Laura's mother stopped and looked at Laura. She noticed a circular wet spot at her daughter's crotch on her sweatpants. The smell that radiated from her daughter was intoxicating. She felt herself going flush with lust but didn't understand why. She continued down the hall leading her daughter to her bedroom.

Laura quickly grabbed a bag to put her things into before her mother noticed the cum stain on her clothes. Laura tried her best to dry up the wet spot on her sweats but when her mother called for Laura to hurry up, she gave up. Laura finished getting ready and pulled on her shoes, ran a brush through her hair. After a glance in the mirror, she realized that her nipples were clearly visible through her shirt. She felt her pulse race and found herself trembling slightly as she headed down the stairs and made her way towards the front door.

When she got to the front door, she saw her mother standing in front of the couch waiting for her. As Laura neared her mom leaned over slightly giving Laura an up-close view of her ample cleavage and her full perky breasts spilling out from under her dress. The sight of her mother caused Laura's cock to stiffen instantly.

Her mom straightened up, grabbed her hand and led her daughter towards the garage and out the side door to their car. Laura followed along uncomfortably aware of her mother's swaying ass, knowing that anyone walking by could easily notice the slight bulge in her sweats. They got in the car and her mother started up the car. Laura noticed the wet cum stain in her sweats began to get larger and with it the erotic smell of cum began to waft into the confined space of the car.

As they drove down the road she glanced over at her mother. The woman looked sexy as hell sitting there in the driver seat. Laura realized that her mother did have nice long legs and nice full firm round hips that she could imagine pressing up against with her cock squished between her toned cheeks. As they approached the freeway Laura became aware of the wet spot in her sweats growing more noticeable as her mother increased speed. Laura's thoughts were being carried away by her own arousal.

Laura's mother shifted in her seat making it impossible for Laura to not feel a wave of shame and anticaption of being discovered. Soon she was no longer even aware of the wet spot anymore and soon her own juices were dripping down the crack of her pussy. Laura could not believe that her mother had not noticed cock outline of her wet sweats or the erotic smell in the car. She did notice that her mother was shifting in her seat a lot cause her yellow dress to rise exposing more and more of her toned muscular legs.

As they exited the freeway Laura suddenly found her hand touching her mother's leg and realizing what she was doing began to blush deep red. Before she could stop herself, her fingers were sliding up her mother's thigh slowly beginning to slide into the hot slick confines of her upper thighs. Her eyes closed involuntarily and she wondered how this might feel if she just let go. This could be the answer to her sexual needs. If only she wasn't so concerned about whether or not her mother might be offended. No matter what happened she knew she wanted more of her mother. She began to inch her hand further and further up her mother's thighs feeling her feet begin to shake nervously. At first her touch was hesitant but then with each minute it got bolder. Now her fingers were snaking under her mother's skirt and slipping between her silky panties and her mother was not moving in any way.

12