Entity #3305: Initial Contact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Her mother steered the car to the shoulder of a side street. Laura's hand was frozen her fingers wrapped within her mother's panties and tracing the pubic hair right over her pussy. Laura was frozen in terror when her mother said, "I think we should stop here." It seemed to take all of her courage to keep her hand where it was. She tried desperately to come up with something to say but she came up blank. As Laura looked into her mother's face, she slowly gripped Laura's hand and pulled it out of her own crotch. With a flash of panic, Laura pulled her hands free from her mother's grasp and placed them in her lap. "You shouldn't be doing that Laura" she heard her mother say. "What has gotten into? and why is your crotch so wet?" she asked looking in to the direction of Laura's crotch.

A few seconds passed before Laura managed to regain enough composure to respond. "It's just because my pants are wet mom I..." Her words trailed off as she saw her mother reach to her crotch and touch the large cum stain. As her mother's fingers pulled away a long trail of precum followed. Her mother rubbed finger to thumb inspecting the precum and the unmistakable odor of cum filling the small enclosed space.

With a quick flick of her eyes, her mother glanced in the rearview mirror and saw that the rest of the road was clear. "Is there anything else you want to tell me Laura?" Her tone was soft and compassionate with hint of harshness. Laura's mother's eyes then turned to Laura. In that moment of silent clarity, Laura took stock of her mother's expression. She could see in her mother's eyes a mixture of confusion, concern, worry, curiosity, pain and a longing desire. There was even sadness etched upon her mother's features.

Laura felt her will to hide her secret boil under that gaze and she lifted her butt off her seat and pulled her sweat pants down her thighs to reveal her short erect cock standing proud and tented in her laced fully soaked blue panties.

Her mother let out a slight gasp when she saw her daughters throbbing cock and then leaned back in her seat. She looked at her daughter like she was an alien who she did not know how to relate to. As her daughter's cock pulsed in excitement at being exposed while Laura held her head in shame. The smell of cum doubled in intensity and Laura's mother felt her own body responding with double in desire. In her mind the situation had already become irreversible. But her daughter's arousal made her wonder. Why would she feel more comfortable revealing her lust for her daughter? Could she trust her love for her daughter? Was she so sexually deprived that she now needed her daughter's cock. Her mind kept running through fantasies and questions but never of how her daughter had obtained a cock just that it was the most desirable cock even if it was little small.

Suddenly Laura's mother's hand slid across her thigh towards the heat of her daughter's swollen flesh. It had been almost half hour since they left the home and her need had grown intense. A large globule of her daughter's precum began to roll down her hand. Laura gasped in surprise and desire as her mother began to slid up and down her pantie wrapped cock. At first Laura was rigid but soon relaxed and gave into the pleasure as her mother held her stiff cock. Laura's hand pulled aside the lower half of her panties and she began to finger her cunt as it began to tighten and spasm in delight. Her mother moved up and down faster and faster eventually her panties loosened their grip and her mother's hand was directly touching her cock. Laura's mother's fingers traced around the head tightening as Laura's breath got quick and shallower. Her orgasm built quickly as her eyes rolled back into her head seeing stars. Her mouth opened slightly as her hips arched off the seat, while her juices dripped onto the floor. Laura's mother brought her other hand to cover the head of her cock to attempt to catch her cum when it erupted.

Laura began moaning loudly with a spasm cum began flooding her mother's hands and her mother surprised by the amount moved her hands away. Laura's mother's stared with amazement at the slick mess that covered her arms, most of Laura, and the passenger side of the car. The pungent smell of cum radiated throughout the car as Laura lay in post orgasm daze her mother stared with shock at the amount of cum that now resided in the car. Laura's mother was both filled with even more lust but also shock at the amount of cum that had escaped her control. She looked over at Laura it was hard to imagine how that massive amount of cum had come out of such a petite form and cock. Laura's mother had a curious thought and decide to lick a small amount of cum on her arm. The taste was surprisingly good, though more sweet than salty. Her fingers spread the warm gooey fluid around before wiping the remaining amount on Laura's side of the car.

As Laura opened her eyes again, she saw her mother leaned over near her she leaned forward as well. Their noses touched briefly and in one last gesture her mother kissed her deeply. As they broke the kiss, Laura's mother slipped back in her seat letting out a moan at the intense rush of emotion that swamped her at the contact. Her pussy started flowing with juice causing her panties to become wet with her desire. " I think we might have to delay our shopping trip..." she said she collected herself enough to start the car and head back home.

The drive home was very quiet and even though Laura's mother was determined to say nothing about the incident or what they had done, the lingering aftertaste of their mutual climax lingered in the air between them. When they reached home, Laura's mother pulled into the garage and said "I am going to take a hot bath. Can you make sure we don't leave any trace of cum behind." Laura was soaked in various bodily fluids of hers nodded before rushing to her room to change. Laura returned to the car and began to clean with thoughts of being caught cleaning up the sticky evidence. As she was about to finish, she remembered what her mom had said about taking a bath. Laura finished up and returned to her room looking at the cum covered clothes she had thrown into a pile she gathered them up trying her best to not smell them because she knew what that would entail. She took them to the laundry room and threw them into the already started washer.

Laura felt ashamed at what had occurred but also a small part of her wanted it to continue she felt that part of her was accepting this curse...no, gift! She wanted to rush right upstairs and ravish her mother naked form in the bath and she felt herself begin to walk to her parents' bedroom and the master bath. She felt herself growing flush again but her mind reeled in that corrupted aspect of herself but she did find herself standing in her parents' bedroom across from the closed master bathroom door. She could hear soft splashes of her mother in the bath as soft jazz music played in the bathroom. Laura knew that she had to confine herself to get some semblance of herself together as well as figure out this change to her body.

Knocking on to the master bathroom Laura said "Mom, I think I just want to stay in my room today... I don't know what's going on but I'm pretty drained" She ran her hands through her hair and walked away her parent's bathroom door. Laura could hear the faintest of sounds of her mother in the bathroom. Laura stifled a gasp as she heard what she thought was her mother moaning her name and continued out of the room and back to her room. Laura laid on her bed staring up at the ceiling for several minutes she was just too exhausted from everything. Slowly she allowed her eyes to fall closed.

102's hibernation cycle had just finished when it felt its host enter its own hibernation. This was a perfect time to ascertain how well it did to fix the host's physical issues! The subconscious thoughts that it began to receive were... "Shame, small and lacking." 102 felt ashamed at its hosts thoughts of its actions but did not take it to heart it knew that it could fix those issues with another growth cycle and immediately began to gather another collection of nutrients and cells for a growth cycle. Perhaps it could finish in time of its host hibernation cycle to surprise it again!

12