Entity Nest Ep. 001: enchaUntee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers

"Miiiiiiiiiiissssssstresssssssssss!" Ed mumbled barely audible, loud enough to decipher, however.

"Glad you think so. Eddie? I need you to show me the rest of the house now." A pat to his belly made him lower his gaze to her hand, even though his eyes were still retreated. Sure, it was spooky, but Erin Parrish was fearless. Dropping her hand to his cock she attempted to peel his fingers away from it in hopes that he might come out of his trance like state. She really didn't want to punch the guy knowing he was innocent of his crime. Wet fingers shared; Ed allowed her to claim his hand. Holding it between both of her hands warmly, she coaxed him back. "Time to come home Eddie. You did your job."

Eyes gradually finding color Ed Hanson found Erin looking with concern. "What... where...?"

"And, how!" Kyra griped. "You're insane Erin."

"Eddie?"

"Yes, Miss Parrish?"

"Time to pull your pants up."

"Excuse... me? Oh, Dear God!" Modesty struck home as she let his hand go to enable him to get dressed. "I... don't know what came over me."

"More like what came over me." Erin points out his white streaks of milky jizz on her leg.

"Did I... please don't sue me."

"No one is calling the cops Eddie. Just pull yourself together." Stepping around Ed she entered the bedroom, Kyra looking worried. Pointing out the frame on the floor Erin walked over to it and picked it up. Holding it chest high she checked out the picture. On it was a woman surrounded by 12 naked men on their knees, most of them wearing collars and nothing more, dicks in their hands. The woman was beautiful but also looked mean, wearing a black corset and fishnet stockings, a whip in her hands. "Howdy Genie! Let's just put your boys back in their place, shall we?" Hanging it back on its nail she turned to face the bed and threw herself on the dusty mattress. Kyra griping over it being unsanitary called her bonkers.

"Maybe I am! Eddie? Draw up the papers. Momma's home."

"A... lowered price might be in order for my behavior."

"Is that up to you? What about the current owner?"

"Quite insane remember? Her children will come down in price if it means escaping this place. Again... please forgive me."

"Fucker you were possessed." Kyra grew agitated. "We could be possessed ourselves standing here. Let's go! You wanted to be independent? All yours, baby." Kyra stormed out and went back down the gravel driveway to the Land Rover where she felt safe.

"Don't mind her Eddie! Suffers from shellshock. PTSD!" Not really, Erin was just making excuses. "So... you don't remember a thing?"

"Not really! It was as if I were sleepwalking."

"Sleep stroking."

"Yes... there is that." He offers her a handkerchief to dry his load off of her leg, but she waved it away.

"Eddie? Just so you don't feel so bad I'm going to sink to your level." Stretching out on the bed she began unfastening her shorts and tugging them down. Pumps kicked off her toes, she removed her shorts, sitting up, her shirt came over her head until she was nude.

"Goodness!" He dared to turn away.

"Your choice Eddie, but after that I need to touch myself."

"I... can go wait in the car." He couldn't justify what she was considering a fair trade. Although she was a porn star of high standards the man did have pride. "I will await your return."

Leaving her alone, Erin smirked and got busy rubbing her clit. Using his cum to moisten her fingertips she found herself thoroughly enjoying this sudden freedom. Fingers burrowing inside her, she moans rather loudly, eyes closed to absorb the essence of sensation. While doing so, she felt a strange warmth over both nipples, almost as if they were being sucked on. Lashes fluttering, she opens her eyes to stare out over her tits as she penetrated herself with vigor.

"Well now!" She saw one nipple seemingly rising faster than the other, almost vibrating with a faint wiggle to it. The left nipple cresting higher as if being tugged on by teeth, she didn't really feel any pinch, but the sensation was certainly obvious. "What have we here?" Smiling at the event Erin Parrish looked toward the painting. "Is this you, Boys?" The picture frame didn't fall but it did tilt to the right. "Nice! Friendly, I hope." With that the frame adjusted itself right before her eyes.

"Maybe I am crazy!"

Erin Parrish brought herself to orgasm in minutes. As her fingers withdrew messily from her pink slit, she held her hand up in the air over her to check out her drenched digits. Fingertips feeling a warmth just as her nipples had felt she knew someone was licking her fingers in their own spiritual kind of way. How was this even possible? Laying there panting and amazed she found her necklace lifting up from between her tits as if on its own, the blue gemstone right before her eyes.

"You boys like my jewelry?" She giggled. Just that fast the necklace fell to her breast. Goosebumps rising, Erin heard the honk of her Land Rover's horn. Kyra was getting impatient. "The saying goes... honk if you're horny. She just did it for me."

Now dressed, Erin closed the balcony doors and locked them. Standing for a moment in the middle of the bedroom, hands in her back pockets she released a heavy sigh. Something made her bring up the video Kyra took of Ed masturbating. While he was indeed in it going wild, so were barely legible ethereal forms of large ghostlike young males as if a hazy mist. There it was... proof positive. Nibbling her lower lip at her situation she peered at the bedroom ceiling, then at the bed. Acting on the first thing that came to mind Erin giggles.

"Roomies?"

So much for independence.

She was ready to sign on the dotted line.

Invisible ink?

Blood! If need be.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,852 Followers
12