Entity Nest Ep. 004: SHE KNOW EVIL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your necklace is lovely. It matches your eyes."

"That's sweet of you. Can you keep a secret?"

"All I possess are secrets Dear."

"I suppose so. I found this gem in the desert while I served in Afghanistan. I... smuggled it home because I figured it might get taken from me by some Antiquities law."

"It serves you well."

"It's been like a lucky charm. Ever since I found it everything in my life has been rosy."

"Save for a passing?"

"Oh, yeah! Well, my dad had cancer. He died just before I came back home. I... missed his funeral even because my service release date was so near his misfortunate end. I feel badly I wasn't here for him."

"He forgives you. Benjamin was very proud of you."

"Whoa! How did you know my dad's name? That I was wearing red shorts?"

"With quite the cameltoe."

"Nosey!" Erin razed the woman with her tongue. "Seriously, how did you know?"

"Your father is here with us."

"Come on! Is this a seance?" There were those chills, edgy she peers around the room, "Dad?"

"To your left Dear."

"This is insane."

"Any more insane than your... boyfriends?"

"Oh fuck! I might need to use your bathroom again."

"If needed! Ben told me to tell you he is always with you."

"With me? Umm? Even in my new home?"

"Outside waiting, yes. He tells me he is not allowed within."

"Why not?"

"Barriers set in motion by a prior owner."

"Mistress Geneiveve?"

"Yes. She was quite cruel to her children."

"Y'know? I think I'm more frightened by you than living with them."

"The young men adore you. The woman who raised them... not so much. Beware of the mother."

"Oh, I feel the adoration." She nervously laughs. "They were not her real children. She raised them like an orphanage from what I gather. Making them... sex slaves." Erin gnashed her teeth at mentioning that part.

"Yes, she abused their love. However, they adored her for caring to their needs."

"What of her real child?"

"She did not want children of her own blood. Having gotten pregnant, she nearly killed the boy. Instead deforming him as a baby but locking him away."

"How could you possibly know this?"

"I have many visitors that confide in me. I was born with this gift."

"So... the real son, Earl I'm told... is he... friendly?"

"Oh yes! Merely, quite lonely. Different!"

"Who is telling you about these boys who live in my home?"

"The caretakers."

"Caretaker's?"

"Yes, the mother owned slaves of a different color at one point."

"Wait! Slavery should have ended before her time."

"Not until 1865 Dear. This... family if you will, lived in your home in the early 1800's." Brimley pauses as if listening intently, "1825 I was just told."

"So, why don't the caretakers reside in the house?"

"They lived elsewhere, in the woods behind your home. There is a cemetery in the overgrowth, deep in the timber. The shells of old cabins that they were housed in."

"Genevieve buried the slaves there?"

"No, the slaves buried their own. Long gone markers I am afraid. Well, amid the overgrowth I suppose."

"This is some mind-blowing stuff."

"Your father says to fold your arms over your chest."

"What?" She looks down at her protruding nipples. Smirking to her left she whispered, "Quit looking." Regardless she listened to her father. "By the way... I miss you, Dad."

"He misses you as well. Benjamin also says, you can put your arms down, you are a grown woman now."

"I was going to anyway." Erin flips her tongue at where she presumed her father to be standing. "Alright? So, if you know so much about me and my new home. Do I have anything to fear from the boys?"

"They appear to be trapped on the estate with you. As are the worker slaves in the forest. The boys are grateful for your acceptance. While I cannot promise anything I do not see a threat, outside of their mother. Mischief perhaps." Brimley winks.

"You know about our... little affair, don't you? Am I nuts?"

"That is for you to decide. They want you to be..."

"Their new Mistress."

"There is that... I was referring to the boys wanting you to be well taken care of. They are quite... attached." As if sensing it Brimley looks at Erin's necklace and fidgets. Uncertain how to read it she felt a presence in the blue stone almost winking at her. It was at that very moment that Cotton barked, startling them both.

"Oh, now you want to say hello." Erin reaches down and pets the poodle, it shy but not running from her this time. "My best friend says I should get a dog, so I feel safer living out in the wilds."

"Dogs are wonderful company. Perhaps having a flesh and blood attachment would be good for you."

"I dunno. Tell that to my realtor. The boys... Otis I believe, possessed my realtor the day I was shown the home. Is that even... healthy?" Erin went so far as to share the cell video with Brimley.

"Oh my! I haven't seen one of those in a while."

"A possession?"

"No! A penis."

"Oh, my God! You're awesome."

"I am here for you if needed Miss Parrish."

"Bless you. I feel... safer at least. My brother helped me move in; I was really afraid one of the ghosts might possess him."

"They obey you Dear. Just... be stern when needed."

Turning toward her father, Erin sighs, "Thank you for being with me dad. I feel so much safer knowing you're nearby. It would be nice if you were allowed into the house, not just the yard."

"The barrier exists I'm afraid."

"Can... Geneiveve be reasoned with?"

"I do not know."

"The boys told me she poisoned them all like some fucked up Jim Jones shit, then killed herself."

"Leaving her son to die of starvation."

"Candy! I was going to buy Earl candy as a peace offering."

"He would like that, I'm sure." Brimley smiled then adjusted her dentures. "Although I'm afraid he is beyond eating material food."

"Are we sure? I'm... hold your ears dad... feeling their touches as if real. Even kisses over my body. It's honestly as if they're still very much alive."

"Unusual I must say. A gentle nudge to be noticed perhaps, but a lengthy... grope? Their connection to you must be strong."

"That's what worries me. If they can be strong toward me, can Geneiveve try and strangle me? Smother me with a pillow?"

"Of this I cannot see. I would merely suggest caution. I would educate to say that the boys will defend you from her. Now that you are their new Mistress of the house."

"The boys divide up to keep Geneiveve away from me they say, but can that be forever? I need to... understand her better." Brimley drifts away again listening to someone. "The Mother kept a secret diary."

"If it's a secret, how can you know that?"

"One of her slaves... brought the mother breakfast one day and found her writing in it. The girl Mildred was strangled shortly after."

"Great! I mention being choked out and now you tell me Millie was murdered. That's comforting. Does the diary still exist?" Brimley merely shrugs. "I'll look for it. Maybe if I find it, I can figure out a way to calm Geneiveve down. Man, I have my work cut out for me." She peers left at her father if still present, "Wanna mow my yard Pop?"

Brimley chuckles, "He told me it's his day off. You are on your own."

"The boys can go outside the home in my front yard at least, they were on my back porch but as far as I know no further in that direction. I suppose there might be a distance limit to this barrier you mention. I was going to say maybe I'll teach them to drive my mower." Erin found it funny then realized, "Better not they might try and drive my Land Rover."

"You have my number. Call me should you require advice."

Reaching across the table to pat Brimley's hand Erin offers friendship, "Thank you so much. I'll drop by and visit you more often, maybe take you out to lunch."

"That would be delightful."

"Oh, your fifty dollars." She stands up and puts her purse on the table to procure money from her wallet. Taking it out she slides two twenties and a ten into her possession. "Are you certain I can't give you that hundred?"

"You will need that shortly." Brimley mimics toking off of a joint.

"Oh, my God! I love you. I'm so lucky to have found you Brimley." Scurrying around the table she hugs the old woman, Brimley patting Erin on the arm. Erin's necklace dangling over Brimley's neckline almost felt tingly to the psychic's skin. Wincing a second time at its draw Brimley didn't know what to make of it.

"Be safe child."

"Fingers crossed." Erin moves to where her father likely stood and points at him, "Dad still here?"

"He is."

Puckering her lips she kissed toward his spirit, "Hope that touched your cheek. I love you dad. Now that I know you're near, I'll offer kissies more often." Huffing her cheeks, she looks down at Cotton, "Watch over your mommy there for me." Cotton merely stared up at her. "Okay! I'm out! Talk soon Brimley! Thank you again."

"God bless!"

"I'll see myself out."

Taking her leave she found Vince, Brion, and obviously Tory, another redhead, only a girl that was tomboy all the way, standing by her SUV.

"About time." Brion chuckled, "Meeting any tall, dark, and handsome guys in your future?"

"House full." She grins, "Are you Tory?"

"Victoria, but yeah I go by Tory. Heard you want some good stuff."

"As long as it's real."

"It is. Fifty bucks." She holds her hand out while her other hand pulls down her tank top to show a baggie of weed. In pulling it down both Vince and Brion try to look down her shirt. A snapped glare at the boys Tory squints, "Fuck off perverts. Not into guys and you know it."

"You tell 'em Tory." Erin winks.

"You're hot." Tory winks back, "Twenty-five if you let me see your cunt. I even cut you an 8th. Nobody buys dimes anymore."

"Excuse me?"

"You tell her Tory." Brion laughs repeating Erin's jest.

"Not going there! Fifty or I drive off."

Frowning at her loss Tory, who was damn cute took the money and passed Erin the baggie. Opening it to inhale its value Erin puckered, "Not bad! I'll look you up if I need more." Getting in her SUV she starts the engine and looks to her passenger seat, "Buckle up dad! It's the law." She swore she saw the seatbelt tremble; it made her smile. Leaving the teens behind Erin made one last stop at a liquor store for rolling papers, a case of beer, wine, and another bottle of JD. A bong and a bowl were in her boxes at home.

"Weed in my hand. A yard of weeds to mow. Let's party Pop. I'll drink a few beers and talk old times." Dad sure was the quiet one.

A pinch from her necklace Erin lifted it from her skin and felt a chill form and expire just as quickly. Shrugging it off she headed home. Lots to do. Lots to do.

********

Brimley Stone laid down to take a nap, her dog Cotton curled up in her arms. Laying peacefully with her eyes closed she sighs, "It is my time."

Oxygen tank failing her Brimley Stone gasped but did not fight her fate. She... knew. The Grim Reaper was hovering. A final gasp she thought of her daughter. She prayed that she would be alright. Bitch!

Cotton whined but remained faithful to the end.

Spirits around her bid farewell.

Even the evil ones.

12