Entity Nest Ep. 006: NO, MERCI!

Story Info
The boys lose control and Erin has the time of their past lives...
5k words
4.81
5k
4
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

The boys lose control and Erin has the time of their past lives. Being a nympho had its merits.

*

"HOLY FUCK!"

Erin Parrish was in trouble.

Her normally respectful young ghosts were losing sight of their normally good behavior. A huge ghostly cock in her cunt ripped her vulva wide, to anyone who might be watching, however unlikely, it was literally a gaping chasm of trickling succulence. With each exit of her invisible, should be intangible cock embedded deep, her pink interior followed its recall. Plunging back into her with a ferocious nonstop destruction all she could do was curse and scream her fool head off. There was no one to hear her, unless you counted her father forced to stand outside the barrier of her home praying for his daughter. He was helpless to intervene, as was any other spirit wandering the night.

Her ass raw from being spanked repeatedly, hair yanked back hard, a ghastly stranglehold over her throat and limbs, Erin was at their mercy. The sensations of multiple cocks rubbing all over her vacant flesh exciting yet terrifying. While it was erotic, her fears were coming true. She... wanted this. Well, as long as they didn't kill her doing it.

Being drunk only made her brutal lovemaking that much more in tune with her newfound reality. It was obvious that they sought to give her their finest almost bestial night of seduction ever. It was almost as if they... were themselves possessed, if that was even possible, let alone plausible.

For the last fifteen minutes she had cum five times under her lovers forceful pounding. Undeniable energy even in the spirit world she merely accepted her fate and discovered what Nirvana was really like to live in. As if switching off their tour of duty, she felt her specter scepter vacate in favor of another, finding her body lifting straight up off the mattress. Sensing airflow flutter across her belly and chest she concluded someone was now beneath her. Strong grips on her arms brought them behind her back where they were restrained firmly.

During the same apprehension a pair of non-existent arms curled her waist drawing her body into her unseen lover's chest. Her breasts even crushed against her invisible paramour. How she could feel that chest shocked her when she normally could not touch them. They could easily obtain her, but it was not consistent without something to cover them. Now it was she covering them. Surely, it must be something the ghosts were doing to allow this treat if you will. A new dick piercing her pussy was followed by another huge cock penetrating her anal cavity. A painful scream pierced the silence of midnight. Who needs lube right?

Both holes ripped wide open were in use, a warm pressure looming over her back found her hair pulled back again, now her throat being choked from the front. Fingers prying her mouth wide as if hooked from the sides. There was no further cursing outside of in her thoughts. A translucent cock forced itself into her mouth, the girth gagging her. DP gone wild! How was this even real? They should not even be tangible in order to perform such a spectacle. The impossible was all too possible it seemed.

While certainly she had much to fear, Erin Parrish was no amateur when it came to hardcore sex. While in Afghanistan she was filling the loneliness of being overseas and away from her loved ones through sex just like this. Many threesomes, a couple small scale gangbangs with her fellow troops, kept her tour of duty from conceiving that notion of PTSD. Insanity on her terms as she called it. Even as friends and former lovers ofttimes lost their lives to Humvee strikes, or worse there was always someone to console her, to feed her lust. If not for her friend Kyra keeping her grounded Erin might have pursued sex in far more dramatic ways. Her drive was near as insatiable as her boy toys of boo here.

Enduring an hour straight she passed out and woke up in an entirely new environment. She had left her Mistress bed and was now being held up against the bedroom wall as if suspended by herself, legs curled up over arms that she knew were there by sensation but couldn't see. What she did note was the one thing she hadn't expected. Her cellphone was floating in midair facing her as if being recorded. She did set her cell on video, had her camera ghost actually been recording her the whole time? Was her battery even still going? All she knew was she was going to cum again in five, four, three, two...BOOm!

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Laughter filled her room; she had gone beyond the term ecstasy. This was even beyond the borders of Nirvana. What was above Heaven? Infinity? Pondering such haunts Erin found herself leaving the backdrop of wallpaper and being carried across the room and out on to the balcony to bathe in the moonlight. Fucked standing up, hands all over her backside, she howled into the night. She even waved at her dad, if she knew where exactly to wave. She might blush in the morning for her shameless behavior. Now however, this was by far the best sex of her lifetime. She just hoped she survived the night without having to call 911. Of course, with her cell likely dead even if her cameraman had no idea what that meant, still presuming he might be recording her destruction of Eve moment.

Further bouts of DP outside, she was making distant coyotes howl along with her. Anal and cunt vying in a seesaw effect while her breasts were devoured by unseen mouths, nipples tugged and bitten. Her throat savaged by two ghosts at once while her head was draped backwards by her hair. Her legs while held up were being attended to, as if her toes on both feet were sucked upon. Being ghosts it was obvious they could phase between one another to manage this feat of conquest. If it were flesh and blood males there would be no way, they could cover so much territory.

"JESUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" She wailed, her throat straining from so much chronic vocalizing. After the balcony run, she was carried upright, legs flailing about without no physical body to wrap them around. Only mighty faithful hands gripping her firmly kept her limbs from exaggerating any vice about sorely missed hips to cling to. It was so strange that they could grip her with a forbidden strength, yet she no matter how she wanted to could never touch them back. Denial was emotional.

Moving to the middle of the Mistress room her lover took her standing tall, her ass lifting and falling on something worthy within her. She really wished she had something to hold on too instead of being a puppet in their hands. Dangling Erin backwards while still thrusting like a seesaw from hell she found her wrists claimed and outstretched in two directions. There was no struggle in her, she was at their mercy every step of the way. Fine by her!

Head draped downward a ghostly penis forced a dick down her throat, the imprint of his girth and width actually being displayed as it moved back and forth within her throat's cavity. She thanked God for having her tonsils removed at an early age. Her nasal passages draining like a fountain she choked on her own saliva, face beet red under pressure. Along her horizontal pose it was a feeding frenzy of indentations and suckled flesh. Nipples obviously bitten and tugged taunt numerous times, her belly warmly kissed and presumably licked by at least three of the boo boys. She was cumming hard, her thoughts solely on saying, "Get me through this Lord." yet her poor Angel on her shoulder was hanging on for dear life, the Devil forking its side. Erin loved this, as much as it pained her to admit. Savage fingers in her asshole competed with her vagina's fulfillment. Her gurgles of overpowering bliss she lost her realm of focus. Brutality claimed her body regardless.

Out of the blue things were switched up, ghosts rotating positions in a changing of the guard. Bringing her forcefully back to the Mistress bed she was hurled back into the vastness of her King. With only a moment to catch her breath she was again swarmed. Subjected to being whirled over and her ass guided high while her upper body was smashed into the bedding. Her head smothered into the pillows by an unseen palm that prevented any rising up. She prayed she didn't suffocate at their negligence. Refusing to complain she endured a new lover; she could tell by the size of her intrusion. Anal only this time around she cried, tears staining her pillowcases. Emotional at her plight, yet begging it not to end, she resorted to a massive orgasm, body quaking as if a Rictor scale was tipped. Erin Parrish passed out for a brief minute then found oxygen in her future.

Drug upward by her hair she flew backwards over herself until facing the canopy above. Body lifted up from the mattress by two feet she found herself performing reverse cowgirl. She knew they had seen this move on the porno and was trying it out to her delight. Expected to enact her own stunt work she tried but being unable to ride on her own or use any shoulders to offer leverage she was helpless to assist him. It was his show not hers, his penis keeping her aloft as it thrusted upward, the strength of her boys was admirable, at certain points terrifying. Should they cut loose on a darker journey Erin knew her own ghost would be joining the party when the homes next owners moved in. Faith alone prevented that terror from consuming her. As rough as things were she truly felt that they were just wanting her to see how badly they desired her. Boys will be boys. Nay! MEN WOULD BE MEN!

Eying her invisible Casper, the cameraman holding her cell in front of her she caught her breath enough to make a request. "Let me see my phone." Accepted, her film maker shared the screen, shocked it was still recording. Wasn't there a time limit? A closer wince she even discovered her battery was fully charged. Jaw drooping at that revelation she considered the possibility of energy flows coming through the boys from who knows where. If they could do that it proved how powerful these guys truly were. She had always heard ghost stories of how energy was depleted, not invigorated. What was causing this reverse fortune?

There was just so much to learn about these guys... the afterlife in general. Maybe it was the house itself. If she made it through the night she would explore every detail, even if it meant hiring help to decode the so-called barrier around her home. Maybe she could bring Brimley Stone out for a visit, see what actually being here would offer her psychic talents. Sadly, Erin had no idea of the old woman's fate. It was certain to break her heart.

Camera boy Curly by name, if he could let her know, was even smart enough to get an up-close shot of her pussy spread wide and full of nothingness save for weeping juices to the naked eye. Dripping wet and trickling to the bed sheets directly through her bottom feeder's body the blankets were stained. Curly seemed to have the right idea. Money shots!

Straining to focus on her cell Erin gave up and let her head fall back, her long blond hair touching the mattress. Even her holder waned in letting her slip level to the bed itself, yet her legs were gripped by other sources prying her legs wider as she withstood her cunts fulfillment quest. Her ass cheeks could even be seen jiggling with the velocity of her impacts. It was going to make one damn fine porno. If she wanted the publicity she could make a million dollars in no time at all should she share the video. That was of course the furthest thing from her mind. She did have the proof though, no doubts about that.

For Erin Parrish the idea of this all going public would ruin her life, she preferred to keep her life under the radar these days. There was one thing for certain, a relationship was next to impossible even if she met Mister Right. One night like this and her Mister Right would be Mister Right out the door screaming. Fact!

Eventful orgasm number twelve Erin was a ball of sweat and growing weak as a kitten. Were they... sapping her life energy in giving her the best sex of anyone's life? Maybe it was her energy used to power her cell. It almost seemed like it, her muscles putty, her thoughts foggy.

She pondered just how much more she could safely endure. Fun yes, incredible sensations absolutely, agony was loosening up as her holes grew accustomed to their stretched beyond limits mobility. The cusp of her on top ride was ended in a blur, greedy hands dragging her off of their friend. Whipping her on to her back into the mattress, legs forced behind her head and held captive her newest sex partner plunged his cock straight down into her gaping cunt. Widest by far she screamed, terrified she might get split wide open under the stress of what had to have been a foot long cock with a crown that bestowed the circumference of a human fist. For all she knew maybe it was a fist. Feeling the mounter's hands on her hips she presumed it not to be a fist, but it might as well have been.

Head forced right another cock rammed between her lips and collided with the back of her throat, time and time again. Tears falling without effort she rode it out, a grip on the back of her head impossible to break, both hands held at bay even if she could. There was definitely no mercy tonight. Geyser! Her pussy squirted hard, defying the thrusting beast within that she felt dramatically, but her juices went right through as if nothing in the way. Insanity! Curly on cue to capture the flood.

Every second of every position they landed her in, her flesh felt as if lips and tongues were ravishing her. How could any woman not enjoy this? Erin loved attention; she was getting it in spades. The one thing she was needing was possibly, likely unachievable. She had asked them earlier if a ghost could cum and they said yes, but not once did she feel any sensation remotely storming her inside or out. Were they resisting? Saving a surprise for last call? She certainly hoped so, a woman of her caliber required a facial, hell a full body serenade of melting snow. How she could even be envisioning such a thing under such intensity was a feat unto itself.

With her legs still primed behind her head she felt her lover switch off and on between her pussy to her anus. Having a fist sized pecker up your ass was not pleasant, yet she complimented her ghostly tormenter even with her mouth full of cock, her rants incoherent but the praise was noticeable, that word Yes was always well received. Hearing her pussy sloshing with each insertion only fueled her ambition to weather this perfect storm, her frothy waves rising to greet the bulkhead of the large sailing vessel within.

There was really no determining how her lovers were feeling at any given time without voice or grunt, it was all about supply and demand, take it and leave it, next in line. If they were actually cumming she had no clue. What she did have to say about it all was the fact she didn't have to chase after them, they gave, and gave, and gave some more.

Shift change yet again she found everyone abandoning her just to watch her twitch from over exerted nerve endings, her chest rising and falling at a breathless rate. Just when she thought it might be ending both ankles were grabbed, and her body was drug atop her sheets to the foot of the bed. Squealing with an ear-piercing echo she nearly fell off the edge of the bed. A grip clutching her hair pulls her upright and propels her to the floor on her hands and knees. Taken doggy style for the next ten minutes Erin actually barked laughing. Feeling harsh palms slapping her ass, cheeks were welting and red. How were these ghosts so able to become solid when they desired yet only on their terms? All she could do was grasp the air of the room when attempting to find solidity. Casper in her face recorded her emotions, her cries, her begging necessity to cum yet again. How long had this encounter been going on? Hours she knew but how many uncertain. She did recall the grandfather clock chiming multiple times from downstairs. Three hours? Four now?

Lost time seemed reliable, her body responding to further activity. Drug to her feet and picked up again for another upright pounding she found herself rushed across the room and sat roughly up on her dresser; items flung about toppling to the floor. In this whirlwind of desire even the jewelry box flew off and the lid burst open, jewels scattering across the floor. As soon as the mess spread out all breath in the room seemed to fade as if sucked up and held. Every ghost there stopped cold in their intangible tracks. Even the dick within her seemed to... deflate if you will, a linger yet without sensation of activity. Shocked by this Erin sat there for a good three minutes to calm her heart rate and process the events that had transpired.

What she did notice was her cellphone was resting on the floor undamaged and still lit up. Sitting forward she slips off the dresser and used it as support until her limbs became sturdy enough to walk without giving out under her. Eying the damage she spotted her necklace in the cluster of jewelry on the wood floor, it seemed to glow for a blink of her lashes then it was gone.

"My eyes must be playing tricks on me."

Panting and fanning herself she looked around the room. "Everybody run for cover?" Gloves began to lift, hands returning to their latex dens to enable communication. Witnessing the more relaxed atmosphere Erin whistled to herself. "That was some workout. Anyone want to tell me what brought that on?"

All hands point toward the jewelry box. Following their directed index fingers to the overturned box Erin lowers to her knees and begins picking everything up, opting to put her necklace back on for safe keeping. Returning the remainder of the jewels to the box and closing the lid she found herself startled. The jewelry box slid across the floor, out of the bedroom door and down the hallway to the music room doorway. Crawling to the Mistress rooms threshold Erin peered down the hall and watched the jewelry box literally bumping up against the closed door as if demanding entry.

"Geneiveve?" She mumbled suspecting the former Mistress wanted her jewelry back. Using the door jam as leverage to stand Erin shuffled to the music room door and opened it. The jewelry box stopped moving. Using her toes to slide the jewelry box into the room Erin sighed, "All yours Genie. I'll never wear any of that anyway." Closing the door Erin paused to listen. Within was more scratching noises of the box on the floor. Once falling silent again Erin gave up, she didn't want any trouble. Maybe the jewelry box might prove a peace offering so that Geneiveve might remain docile. Hopes at best!

"I need water I'm dehydrated after all that." She spoke aloud, walking down the hall and turning on the staircase light. Heading downstairs she used her earlier wine glass for tap water. Yep! Bottled water on the shopping list. Needing air, Erin dared to go out on to the back porch in pitch blackness and stand, a cool breeze filtering across her body. Arms folded over her chest to cloak her areolas from the chill, mostly agitated from their being overly sucked upon the last few hours. In the far distance she heard that symphony of coyotes howling which made her edgy. Being out here in the wilds alone was unsettling still, but Erin Parrish was tough.

"I need to understand what just happened." She puffed her cheeks, "As awesome as that was, I could have been hurt badly. Do I want to risk another manhandling like that..." Freezing in her thought she couldn't resist laughing, "Hell yes I do. I just need to exercise a safe word or something. Maybe HEEL! If I'm the Mistress, they better fucking obey my ass."

Just mentioning the word ass drew her hands to her sides then going further behind her to rub her rosy cheeks. "Damn! They lit my ass up." Shivering at the shadows, wondering if unseen eyes were upon her, she started to head back in. Halting mid twist, she looked back into the shadows. "I'm glad you're around dad. Too bad you can't cross over the barrier. It's... relaxing to know you're here with me though. Love you Pops!" She blew a kiss expecting him to be right in front of her. Close enough!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers
12