Entity Nest Ep. 006: NO, MERCI!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she blew her kiss, a knock on the back door made her jump. Turning with eyes flaring up she saw a gloved hand rapping on it to get her attention. Sharing the name on the glove as the boy slave Dim, she relaxes. "Hello Dim." Thumbs up as recognition is known for fact. "Here to fuck me silly again?" Thumb down this time as the hand pats open air as if over his chest. Her assumption was he was trying to apologize. "You are fine Dim. Mistress is not mad at you. I do need to find a way to understand why you all did that to me. Am I that... desirable?" Two thumbs up in a Fonzie pose, if he knew who Fonzie was. It did make her giggle.

"Step aside, I'm getting chilled." She returns to the kitchen and finds Dim trying to rub her biceps as if to warm her. Latex gloves wrinkling between he and her skin she frowns, "I'll be fine Dim, Merci Beaucoup!" Why she praised him in French she wasn't sure but with Geneiveve being French it was a certain she spoke it around the boys growing up under her rule. Erin's French was limited but it felt right in speaking it at least in a complimentary manner.

"Where is everyone else?" Dim pointed up. "Mistress bedroom waiting to jump me?" Thumbs down! "Babysitting Genevieve?" One thumb up, one down meant divided up. "Is she happy getting her jewelry back?" Up!

"Good! Maybe she can rest a little better. How is Earl?" She was making conversation now, dreading going back upstairs and possibly facing another overpowering. Dim used his hands as if shrugging. "Do you guys even go check on Earl?" Negative response. "Forbidden I bet, right?" Thumbs up correct.

"I... don't understand why. Did Earl do something bad? I know you guys wrote dumb for me to read. Did...Geneiveve put a curse on this house?" Thumbs down, a sudden shift in angle pointed toward the backyard. Drawn to the doorway she peers out. "Someone... out there cursed the house?" Affirmative response!

"The slaves? I mean the African..." She pauses to realize he might not understand the more modern term, "...the Negro slaves?" Those who served Geneiveve in the early 1800's. Thumbs up made her nod. "Are... their ghosts out there?" Oh, yeah! Thumbs way up! "Great! More to potentially deal with. Can you see... my dad standing outside?" Dim points straight at the bottom of the steps and waves at empty shadows.

"My dad is a good man. I want you all to treat him with respect. Spread the word to the others I told you that." Dim turns, his gloves darting away leaving her alone again. "I'm getting there." Answers that is. "God, I need a cigarette." She didn't even smoke. "I'd fire up a joint, but I think I've had enough psychedelic trauma for one night." As if impulse she toyed with her necklace. That could be very true.

Taking her time in going back upstairs, mainly to get her head on straight better, Erin eventually did return to Mistress room. Peeking around the threshold first to see if it was safe, not that she could see the boys unless... gloves were on. Each boy present wore gloves and had their hands clasped together as if begging forgiveness, some even in prayer mode.

"What's this?" She dared to enter and stand at the foot of what appeared as a hand highway. With hands on two sides of her lined up it seemed like a runway at an airport. "I'm not mad at you guys. It was... pretty awesome actually... BUT!" She poised a finger with a sneer. "Let's ask first before... at least let me know before you rough me up." She couldn't tell them never again because in truth it was too amazing to go without any further experiences like that. Mistress or not she liked losing control too.

"Watch my hands." She ordered, then morphing her fingers to display a heart symbol. "This is love. I love you boys, so I expect the same from each of you. From here on I need you all to communicate much better. I know it's difficult but not impossible because we've come a long way already. I'll constantly think of new and better ways for us to talk. If anyone has suggestions, I'm all rears." She shifts her weight to pat herself on the butt giggling. "Ow! You guys spanked me raw. No fair if I can't spank you guys back." All thumbs down proved none of them wanted spanked. They had endured years of harsh whippings at Geneiveve's madness. At this point Erin had no idea of such treatments.

While her giggles got the best of her, a sudden concerto of piano music began playing. Shocked by it's beautiful tone Erin stepped back into the hall and leaned against a wall to just enjoy it. "Is that Geneiveve playing?" A gloved hand appeared beside her sharing a thumbs up. "She's very talented. I didn't know the old piano in the room even worked. I actually used to play when I was maybe 12 but I grew out of it and got more into sports and boys. She sounds... happy now. Did getting her jewelry back... cheer her up?"

The hands gathered in the hallway with her and shared various motions ranging from thumbs up to a swirling around an invisible ear offering a hint that Geneiveve was a loon. "Ah! Did Geneiveve go insane?" All thumbs rise. "Explains a lot considering she poisoned all of you, then locked poor Earl in the attic." As soon as she mentioned Earl the piano playing stopped. "Uh oh!" Hearing the lid that protected the ivory keys slam shut Erin bulged her eyes. "Did I... piss her off?" Damned upright thumbs!

"How can I... get along with her without fearing she will try and hurt me?" She posed the question. Suddenly, all fingers point at Erin's necklace. Confused by their response she lowers her chin to see the tiny gem twinkle. "What's so special about my necklace? It's just a teeny tiny gemstone I found in the desert." A tingle against her flesh made her pause to lift it between her fingers. "Is it...?" She lifts her head and flares her eyes, "Magical?"

Thumbs up!

"No fucking way." She doubted them then changed her tune. After all, if ghosts were real why couldn't there be magic. Obviously, something, someone had cursed this house, "Good or bad?"

The hallway was divided.

"Wait!" She pondered it over connecting dots of behavior. "I... locked the necklace away in the jewelry box just before you guys... tore me a new asshole. Did hiding it away... make you boys... crazy?" Thumbs high!

"Wow!" She peers at her gem again, "I guess we better stay closer together then huh, Gemma?" Her pet name for her stone. "Is this gem the only reason I'm not being... guys I want honesty here. I DEMAND HONESTY!" She grew strict in composure. "Would you guys... hurt me bad if I were to lose my gem?" Heart symbols prove otherwise. Sighing with relief she confesses, "Good! I... enjoy having you as my... lovers. Friends even!" They could not agree more. "I want you all to know I would never ever hurt you. Always... ALWAYS... talk things out with me in some way if I ever offend you. Whether it's writing on mirrors or windows or hot and cold running water. I'll even put out some items that say Yes or No on them that you can show me to get your point across."

A pair of hands moves in front of her and jostles her tits. "Yes, even those." She laughs, "But I'm not writing on my boobs." A yawn catches up with her and she palms the gloved hands holding her breasts, "I'm sleepy. Do you want to cuddle with me while I sleep? Keep me warm and comfy?"

She feels a warm pressure on her forehead and surmises that her handler was giving her a kiss. Taking him by his offered hand she walks with him behind her back into her bedroom crawling into bed to curl up. Sensation along her back suggested her servant was snuggling up, a hand draping over her waist rose to palm her belly. Even a tickling feature in her hair offered a hint that he was nuzzling amid her sweaty locks.

"Lights out, please!"

Good night Sweet Mistress.

Laying there she hears chains on the ceiling clank about. Eyelids opening at the unnerving noise Erin smirked and called out, "Goodnight Earl, pleasant dreams."

That was a first.

"Merci beaucoup!"

Gemma was held close to her heart.

12