Entity Nest Ep. 010: ORPHAN BLANK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm outside!" Kyra was overwhelmed, "I've seen The Ring! If that's Samara Morgan we're all done for."

"Get a grip Kyra." Too late, screen door hit her ass on the way out. Looking back at Curly, Erin saw the TV remote leave his hand and suspend in mid-air. Pointed at the TV it switched from the History Channel to a movie channel. The search mode activated the ghost began typing words. "Why didn't I think of this? Communication can certainly benefit from this."

"Hello! I am Vienna."

"Hey Vienna! I'm Erin. This is Curtis... Curly. That girl that left my friend Kyra."

"Curly is handsome." That made the boy offer two thumbs up.

"How did you... go from there to here?"

"Curly wanted me."

"Are you here to stay?"

"If I am welcomed."

"I just know the other boys are going to want girlfriends this exact same way. I'm so screwed." She thought. "Vienna? Yes, you are welcome." She didn't have the heart to hurt Curly. "Where did you come from?"

"I lived in Massachusetts. Near Boston. I was murdered in that home in 2013."

"Ouch! Do you know by who?"

"A guy I met on Tinder." Short bursts of text then erasure to write more, "My parents were gone. He raped me then slit my throat. I was stupid to let him come to my house."

"That's horrible. Well, at least you sound like a good soul."

"I am."

"I hope you like older men. Curly here died in the 1800's. His adopted mother killed all of her orphans."

"So sad. In the afterlife age is just a number long forgotten."

"Wisdom for sure. Curly? Why don't you take Vienna there outside and introduce her to your brothers." A thumbs up by Curly, Vienna hands the remote to Erin and follows him away in silence. At the door Curly walked out but found his balance off. The screen door shut going directly through the ethereal young woman, yet Curly lost his grip on her. "Shit! Sigil I bet. Vienna? If you're still here take the remote back." Nothing! Curly hugged the screen door feeling sorrow. He had somehow lost his new lover. "MOTHER FUCK!" Now he was going to blame Erin.

Too good to be true it appeared.

Disappeared!