The Serum Pt. 01

Story Info
Sian has some interesting side effects after a lab accident.
4.2k words
4.46
50.2k
66

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dammit, not again!"

This was the third time this month that our current test rat had died after taking The Serum. I was starting to doubt the damn thing would ever work. Each morning I would get up, look in the mirror and say the following:

"You are making a difference, Sian. Your work will save lives and do immeasurable good for the world."

I doubted the rat felt the same.

The theory behind The Serum was potentially life changing. We had observed that certain species of animals can naturally regrow parts of their body if they become damaged or if they lose them for whatever reason, the Axolotl being the prime example of this, and now that the genome of these creatures had been fully mapped, the potential was astounding for what it could mean for medicine and human evolution. Organs could be naturally and rapidly regenerated, lost limbs could be regrown, the deaf, the blind, the lame, all could be healed by this breakthrough. If only we could get the damn thing to work!

It was getting late and I really should have been home by now. The initial results had been promising, so promising in fact that I had stayed behind to start preparing a report for the higher ups whilst my colleagues finished for the day. I had no one to go home to, no one waiting for me to return so it was no big deal for me to get a start on this. Besides I had been so excited by our progress, but once again, all we had to show for it was another dead rat.

I disposed of the body and began to lock up. The latest samples we had been using on the rat needed to be locked away before I could leave, but a combination of disappointment and exhaustion made me reckless. Normally before you move any kind of hazardous material, you have to make sure that your skin is as covered as possible which included gloves, a biohazard mask and goggles at the very least. I had the gloves to hand but the masks and goggles had already been sealed away by my colleagues before they left.

"Fuck it, the gloves will be enough," I said to myself. I was not normally one to swear but I'd had just about enough at this point.

Wearing the gloves, I moved the samples from the desk they had been resting on and walked towards the sample cabinet. A sudden crash came from behind me causing me to jump and drop the samples, the three remaining vials of our current formula smashing on impact as they hit the ground. The contents immediately evaporated, vanishing into the air as if they had never existed.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, scrambling to try and recover what I could to no avail. The lights in the lab suddenly went from a bright, clinical white to red as the biohazard protocols kicked in. The electronic doors automatically locked as a siren started to wail overhead, piercing through my brain, and making the lab seem like a hellish fever dream. I started to feel myself slipping away into unconsciousness. As panic set in, the red was fading to black, the siren becoming more and more distant until finally, nothing.

* * * * *

It was a week after the incident, and after a few days spent in an isolation unit, I was finally home. I had been poked, prodded, and otherwise fully examined by the company's Biohazard Team and other medical professionals, and finally they were happy that I was perfectly healthy and, more importantly to them, not a health risk for anyone else. I had a meeting to attend with the Director of the project on Monday to try and explain what happened. I was almost certain it would mean the termination of my contract with them and potentially the cancellation of the project all together. They would probably justify it by saying about how much money they had lost and how it was my carelessness that led to the incident, but deep down I think I knew they had been looking for an excuse to cancel the project.

I stepped out of the shower after and took a deep breath. I had already showered before I left the isolation unit, but in the sanctity of my own home it was more about relaxation and calming than cleanliness. I wiped down the bathroom mirror, a floor to ceiling mirror I normally used to check my clothes were pristine and I was ready to go to work. Stood in front of it now, I observed my naked body.

I was about 5' 4" with a petite, slender frame, A cup breasts and barely any ass or hips to speak of. I was pretty, but not stunning, with slightly mousy facial features and a mop of long, auburn hair, a shade darker than normal due to being wet, that currently clung to my shoulders and my back. In silhouette I could have easily passed for a man, albeit a slightly feminine one. I had never had any issues with my appearance, believing it not to be relevant to my job so not important, but as I stood looking in the mirror with the meeting with the Director looming ahead of me, my thoughts moved to how I looked for the first time in ages.

"It's so stupid," I said to myself. "I'm on the cusp of a medical breakthrough that will change the world, but I'm likely going to get fired on Monday because of something that wasn't even really my fault. Yet if I walked in with a pair of massive tits, a tight skirt and big ass, I'd get all the funding I needed and more besides!"

I looked down at my miniscule chest, nipples poking out of the tiniest bulk of additional flesh. "Even if I was just one or two cups bigger, it's so ridiculous the difference it would make."

I felt a faint sensation in my chest and around my breasts, almost like a tingling feeling. I placed my hands on my breasts and gave a short gasp. As quickly as it had come, it was gone. "That was weird," I thought to myself. As I was moving my hands away, I suddenly realised I had more of a handful in each one than before. I looked down as they moved away completely.

"What the fuck?!"

Where there had been next to nothing before were a pair of pert, perky breasts, definitely at least a C cup. In shock and awe, I tentatively placed my hands back on them. They were completely real and felt soft to the touch. A rush went through my body as I gave them an exploratory fondle, something I was unfamiliar with to say the least. I looked in the mirror and saw them reflected back, two new love pillows that weren't there before. I hopped up and down marvelling at how they jiggled but stayed so perky.

"What the fuck?" I said again, but with a smile and almost a laugh. How could this have happened? "How are my tits bigger?"

My thoughts went back to the incident and what had happened. When I had dropped the vials, they had smashed and evaporated instantly. This must have made The Serum airborne, I breathed it in! But that was dangerous, what if what happened to the rats happened to me? I was concerned for a moment. It had been nearly a week. The rats had lasted no more than 36 hours. If I was going to die, theoretically it should have already happened. This was amazing! But it still didn't explain why I now had bigger tits than before. The Serum promoted growth of missing limbs, not of existing tissue, and certainly not just breast growth! Then again, it was still in its experimental phase and we had never tried it on a human subject before.

As all this was going through my brain, I suddenly realised that I was still casually jiggling myself, my new tits wobbling pleasingly as I gazed at myself in the bathroom mirror. What caused the growth? What was I doing? Something must have triggered it, but what? As I thought back over everything that had happened in the bathroom, there was a sudden ringing of my doorbell. Who was that?

I grabbed my phone and checked my doorbell camera. It was my next-door neighbour, Susan.

"Hi Susan," I said through the integrated intercom.

"Hi Sian, just wanted to come over and check in on you, you seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth for a little while."

"Of course, Susan, thank you. I'm ok though, don't worry."

"Can I come in? I have some stuff I want to run past you for my holiday."

God damn it, I'd said I would do that with her when I got the chance. Now wasn't the time though, I needed to deflect her somehow. "Now isn't a great time, I've just got out of the shower, could we maybe do this another day?"

"I would hun, but we leave on Monday and I need your opinion now. I would have come over sooner, but you haven't been in."

Of course, it had been a full week. There was no way around this was there?

"Sorry Susan, time has gotten away from me, give me a moment to get the door open and take a seat, I'll just be a couple of minutes whilst I get ready."

"Thanks, hun!" came her cheery reply.

I released the door lock on my phone and let her in. I wanted to explore what was happening to my body more, but it would have to wait until I could get Susan back out of the house, I didn't want to freak her out. I slipped my knickers and jeans back on and went to do the same with my bra, only to realise there was no way my new tits were fitting in this thing anymore. "Fuck," I whispered to myself, trying to think of what to do.

"You ok hun?" came Susan's voice from the other room.

"I'm fine, just trying to find something to wear." I wasn't lying at least.

I had no choice but to stick the t-shirt I had been wearing back on. It wasn't necessarily a squeeze, but there was a noticeable difference than before. I couldn't help but admire this in the mirror before I grabbed a cardigan on my way through to try and attempt to cover them up and avoid any questions from Susan.

"So, what was it you wanted me to look at?"

"I'm trying to find the perfect bikini for me to lounge around the pool with, and you've always been so much more stylish than me, I just wanted your opinion, I've brought pictures."

"Ok then, show me what you've got."

She spread out a few images seemingly cut out from fashion magazines on the table in front of me. There was a range of different women, each of differing breast size and apparently wearing smaller and smaller bikinis the bigger their tits were, as if the designer had to make all of the bikinis with the exact same amount of material for each woman. It was strangely arousing.

"So, what do you think?"

At this moment in time I was honestly thinking about how I could wear one of these now. Snapping out of my own little fantasy, I asked, "they're all nice, but is there one in particular you like?"

"Well you see I'm not sure, I don't know which of these will work with what I've got."

"Well, show me then."

Where the hell did that come from?! First new tits and now I was asking a neighbour to flash me? Clearly my mind was still spinning from what was happening.

"Oh, sure ok!" replied Susan with surprising willingness.

Susan unbuttoned her blouse revealing a nice pair of what I would have guessed were DD cup breasts in a well fitted lacey bra that accentuated her cleavage.

"So, what do you think?" she asked again.

"Erm..." I said. What I think is, 'I'd love a pair of tits like that', Susan, that's what I think!

The tingling sensation returned to my chest. God, it's happening again!

"I'm feeling a little flustered, Susan, would you mind grabbing me a glass of water?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," she said turning and walking towards my kitchen. Once she was out of sight, my attention returned to my tits, which were now swelling out and stretching my T-shirt. The hem of the shirt raised above my belly button as the cloth was dragged up trying to accommodate the two melons growing beneath them. As before, the sensation went away and the growth stopped. I was now staring down at a perfect pair of what must have been DD breasts. I was starting to realise what was happening, but I could hear Susan on her way back from the kitchen, so I tried to cover up as best I could, the cardigan barely fitting around my ample boobs any more.

"Thanks Susan," I said, cautiously taking the glass from her with one hand whilst trying to keep my tits concealed with the other.

"Not a problem hun."

I needed to get her out of here so I could test my theory. "I'm feeling really washed out, I think I need to go and have a lie down."

"Oh hun, is that why you haven't been around this week?" said Susan, buttoning up her blouse.

"Yes, that's exactly it, I've been in hospital, nothing to worry about just a few... changes shall we say, but I'm fine, just tired that's all."

"Ok hun, you get yourself back to bed. Shall I leave the pictures and you can get back to me?"

"Yes, of course Susan, thank you," I replied.

She made her way out of the door and closed it behind her. With a sigh of relief, I let go of the cardigan and let my newly even bigger tits hang free. They were impossibly perky as if gravity didn't exist for them, and so soft and squishy. I suddenly realised I was fondling my boobs and really enjoying it. I needed to stop so I could test my theory, but my boobs were so sensitive, and it felt so good.

I stood to make my way to the bathroom and heard a small tear as the back of my t-shirt couldn't contain me anymore and split from the hem by a few inches. Oh well, I never really liked this one anyway. I collected up the pictures Susan had brought around before heading back to the bathroom and standing in front of the mirror. Again, I noticed a pleasing jiggle, even more pronounced than before, and did a few small jumps to make my engorged tits bounce as I giggled at the sensation.

Back to business. If I was right, The Serum had changed my cellular makeup, and rather than just regenerating lost and damaged tissue, it was allowing me to change manually. That was my theory. I could have been wrong and my tits might just have kept growing in intervals until I was more breast than woman, but if I tried to make it happen, and it worked, it opened up a whole world of possibilities. But what had I been doing when it happened before? I was looking enviously at Susan's tits, wished mine were that size. So, it must be linked to want and desire, I had to use willpower to make it happen. If I wanted it, it would happen.

I decided it would be best to remove my top to avoid any unnecessary restrictions but found that my newly bloated bosoms were blocking me from removing it. This presented a problem but also a chance to test exactly what I could do. I knew my breasts could get bigger, but what if they could get smaller too?

I stared intently into the mirror. "I want to be the same size as I was before," I said out loud, making the want clear in my mind. The sensation returned, an indicator of what was happening it seems, and I watched as my breasts slowly but steadily deflated and returned to the tiny tits I had started with.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. This was incredible, a breakthrough unlike anything anyone had ever achieved. I removed the top that was now sagging off me, stretched out by the massive tits that were inhabiting it not too long ago. What else could I change? I needed to know if this had any kind of medical use. I had a mole on the inside of my right thigh that I had been waiting to have removed. I stripped down until I was naked once again, exposing the mole on the inside right thigh. "I want the mole gone," I said out loud. The mole shrank into nothingness, leaving nothing but the milky white of my skin. Once again, I was overjoyed! It wasn't working in exactly the way we had originally envisioned, but The Serum worked! I couldn't wait to show this to my colleagues!

But then a thought: I might not have colleagues to show this to if I don't keep my job, and I can't exactly just stride into the Director's office on Monday and say, "Hey, watch this!" All of a sudden, my mind went back to what I had originally said, what no doubt had prompted my first growth:

"If I walked in with a pair of massive tits, a tight skirt and big ass, I'd get all the funding I needed and more besides!"

I walked back to the mirror. The pictures that Susan had brought with her were on the side of the sink. I sorted through them all until I found the woman with the biggest pair of tits. According to the advert they were Fs.

"I like the sound of Fs," I said. I focused on the image and the want.

The sensation returned as I saw my tits starting to bloat and fill like they had before. It was like watching two water balloons slowly fill to breaking point. Unable to help myself, I grabbed them and started to squeeze, sending shudders of pleasure through my body, still continuing to grow and stretch as the sheer mass overspilled from my hands. Finally, they stopped. I was now packing two huge and perfect F cup boobs.

I let out an orgasmic moan. The sensation of the growth along with the squeezing of my tits had left me so turned on. It took me a moment to return to my senses. Now for the next part.

I turned so my back was to the mirror, but I could still see at an angle. There was my flat ass, looking completely out of place compared to my now amazing tits. "I want a thicc ass," I said. The sensation I had felt in my tits now made its way to my ass, as I watched in glee as it grew and grew. "So big," I moaned instinctively. Finally it stopped, my ass now easily 3, maybe even 4 times the size it had been. I laid a slap across one of my cheeks and gasped in pleasure as it wobbled.

I turned to face sideways in the mirror, and my figure was now resembling some sort of Amazonian goddess. It was time to do a little clothes shopping for the meeting on Monday...

* * * * *

Monday had arrived.

I was ushered into the Director's office and watched in glee as his jaw dropped.

"Sian, you look so, different?!" he stammered.

"Just a few different clothes," I replied.

I was wearing a tight, V-necked blouse that showed off almost every ounce of my tits and was wearing a matching skirt that prior to this experience I would have barely called a belt. Thigh high silk stockings completed the ensemble, making me look the complete opposite of the stuffy lab worker I once was, and making me feel amazing too. I had spent much of the weekend learning to control my growth, to the point now where I only needed to think about it to make the change happen. Just prior to entering the office, I had expanded my tits and ass just a little bit more, to make it look like I was fit to burst.

Clearly trying to keep his composure, and failing it must be said, the Director started to question me. "So erm, tell me what happened at the lab, in your own words please."

"Well, I was working late, as I tend to do, compiling some new test data. I have it here actually..."

I had deliberately not gotten the reports out before he asked for them so it gave me the opportunity to bend forward in front of him and give him a closer look down my blouse. Thinking on my feet, I swelled my tits slightly to accentuate the effect. I could hear him breathing heavily. Good. I wanted the business side of his brain being outworked by his likely tiny dick.

"Here you go," I said handing it to him. He took it from me almost nervously, barely able to take his eyes off of my figure.

He quickly flicked through the file, his eyes rarely leaving me. He stopped and went to hand the file back to me, and I feigned mishandling it, the file dropping to the floor just behind me.

"Oops," I said. "Let me get that."

I stood up out of the chair and turned to where the file had fallen. As I bent over I made sure he had a full view of my ass. When I had tried this at home, the skirt had ridden up so much, you could practically just see my bare ass, but to make sure I made another quick expansion to my already sizeable butt.

"Did you see anything you liked?" I asked him, trying to remain serious and keep from laughing. The pathetic oaf was practically salivating over my humongous ass and probably completely missing what I just said.

"Yes, I saw a lot that I liked," he seemed to be saying through an audible gulp.

12