Entity Nest Ep. 014: HUNG BUCK

Story Info
DEER GOD! DON'T STOP! More HANG for the BUCK.
7.3k words
4.84
3.4k
4
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

"I really should call Erin, but she has enough to contend with worrying over that girl Isabel. I know it will make her leave the girls side hearing that Curly vanished. What can she really do about him going missing anyway? It's better that she cares for the living and worry about the ghosts later." Kyra Whimsey stressed over her friend Erin Parrish, not knowing the hell she was dealing with in the town of Melas some thirty miles away. There was simply too much going on for either of them to properly communicate a second time since Erin had made the journey. "Besides with little Elijah here asking so many questions I have to stay on my toes. Eerie is starting to stress out over his son's questions, I don't want him to leave so soon over it all, he's just too darn handsome. Just relax and breath Kyra Renee!" Attempting just that she emerged from the back porch bearing slices, "The peach pie is delightful. Are you sure you don't want to try a piece Elijah?"

"No thank you ma'am! I prefer pecan."

"Takes after his mother." Eric Barker aka Eerie frowns at his ten-year old son's attitude. The boy did indeed inherit his mother's straight forward no-nonsense persona. Frankly, he had surpassed her.

"So, you were married?"

"No, we just lived together our first four years after Eli was born. Bambi and I... clash a lot. With Eli blind she worries about him far too much. Home schools him and keeps him way too isolated. As you can tell his imaginary friends are a tad abundant due to no real flesh and blood buddies."

"I had an imaginary friend once. Her name was Katherine. She was a dancer, probably because I loved to dance in secret when nobody was watching, even without music. It was almost as if she were playing the music for me. Like Eli I spent my younger years all alone too. Only child!"

"I keep telling them to get busy and produce a baby brother." Eli chuckled. "Lester found that hilarious." His head tilted toward the back porch. "I'm here all night. If things go good for dad and Ms. Kyra, he will be too."

"ELIJAH JEROME!" Eerie grew terse, "Why do you always have to act up?"

"Because you won't make the first move. I'm ten and even I can tell Ms. Kyra wants you." Kyra blushed but did look at Eric with eyes that did require attention. Eerie sat up straight and used his napkin to dab the corners of his mouth. Nerves but definite interest.

"Bambi? That's rather unique." Kyra opted to calm him down with conversation.

"Yes! Bambi Carlyle Maedeere. Momma's ancestry resides here as does my father."

"Oh really? Here as in... here?" She points at the house.

"Nope! Not that witch's house." Eerie grimaced then points at the forest with an index finger. "Out there! The slaves that bitch held captive, brought over from our native Congo. She enslaved over sixty, the last documents I read concerning Genevieve Souillon. She killed all of them after years of unwanted yet faithful service. That cunt... forgive my forwardness... got what came to her but then she retaliated after... one of our own raped the old sow, got her knocked up." If only a piano could play but the ghost of Genevieve was restrained well today.

"Oh goodness! How far back did you research?"

"Bambi did the searching. Her kin here just so happened to be a voodoo priestess by the name of Bambia, thus her family naming her as they did. When G got knocked up and had her retard... " He closed his eyes to breath, "Sorry again, touchy subject all of this. I try to be positive and teach Eli about our family but it's never simple thanks to her." An aggravated jab toward the mansion.

"I absolutely understand." She notes Elijah looking down at Cotton sitting next to him, the poodle's eyes white. Obviously in some odd way the deceased medium Brimley Stone whose spirit resided in her dog was studying the boy. He possibly studying her right back. He had already mentioned her by name earlier so anything further worried the ghost within. Bad enough he mentioned Earl in the attic and Lester, then the boys as a whole. Eric was either naive or simply thinking his son was making things up as he went along. "I really don't know much about the history here so I'm all ears. I do know that my ancestry comes from Cameroon."

"Much smaller country."

"Yes! Not much to tell, I don't know any more than that truthfully. I'm much more interested in you."

"Told you so." Elijah looks away from Cotton and toward his father's voice. "I like Ms. Kyra. She can babysit me anytime she wants."

"Are you Stewie from the Family Guy?" Kyra laughed. "You hush over there and let me do my own flirting thank you very much."

"Can I take a walk?" Elijah sighed. "Brimley can be my guide."

"Cotton. Brimley was his owner before she passed away." More damage control. "Sensitive ears let's not make poor Cotton miss her."

"Come on Cotton, you can put your front paws in your ears." The poodle did rear up on his hind legs, Brimley obviously having a bit of fun with Kyra.

"Stay close! No going into the woods without me." Eerie made his fears known. Watching his son use his walking stick, more of an actual mini cane that Eerie had carved for him with an ornate handle that had his name engraved upon it as ELI. With his boy going around the side of the house with Cotton in tow, Kyra felt comfortable in knowing not just Brimley could watch over him, but the boys could stray from the house into the front yard and protect him should he fall or something. "That boy... I swear."

"He has good instincts."

"I know that well. He's 10 going on 30."

"So, Bambi... comes from a priestess?" Increased interest now that Elijah was out of range. Knowledge was always a good thing around this creepy place. Especially after seeing what appeared to be a young girl of color in the back yard. One that disappeared with ease.

"Looks that way. From what few records exist Genevieve Souillon after getting raped had all of the children in our little colony back there sold off to other plantation owners to get revenge on her assailant."

"That is horrible... on both counts sadly. Rape is nothing to overlook, nor is revenge such as that. The poor parents who were innocent must have been mortified. Furious even!"

"Gets better! That cunt had her white caretakers cut off the dicks of all of the males to prevent further breeding. The only dicks that remained were white and her love toys. You know about her adopting a bunch of young boys and raising them to pleasure her? She had them before the rape but because her rapist was black, she lost it. Had a half breed retarded son I hear but I also heard stories that she even cut his dick off because he was mixed." Oddly Eric looked up at the attic window with a hint of confusion, almost as if he were finally connecting dots. The notion faded fast.

"That's morbid. She must have gone insane. What happened after that?"

"Her boys I hear were poisoned and locked in the cellar to die. Poisoned her reta... her helpless young son too. I do apologize for my harsh name calling." Nothing about him chained in the attic. "Poisoned her entire work force including the slaves. Lord knows where those workers fell out. I've often been curious about what's out there, but I just can't make myself... take that walk. Bambi warns me against it. I'm shocked she even let me bring Elijah out here. She had a date today, her lucks been dry the last two years so I just couldn't tell her no in taking Eli. That woman deserves happiness even if it's only in small favors."

"I'm very glad you brought him. He's a sweet if not outspoken boy."

"You haven't seen anything yet." He laughed. "So... is my boy correct?"

"Correct?"

"That you find me irresistible?" He grinned with a perfect set of ivories.

"Oh!" Blushing with a sheepish glare of unblinking eyelids she formed her words delicately, "You are quite charming. I do love a man with muscles. I would certainly feel safe with you, but I have to warn you... I could probably still take you down. Combat vet in Afghanistan. I box and know martial arts. But I prefer the art of... seduction. It gets the job done so much easier." She gracefully guides her skirt up over her knee then winks.

"I am impressed."

"That's because I am impressive."

"I can see why you and Erin are friends."

"We've seen a lot in our time." A glance about the house she sighs, "More than you could ever imagine. You know... a walk does sound... enlightening. Would you care to take a risk?"

"Meaning?" He witnesses her own well-manicured index finger point at the forest. Perfect nails to say the least. "You want to... see if we can find the old slave quarters?"

"I was a soldier. Adventure is my calling." She smirks as he rubs his palms together briskly, a glance at the woods, he nods. "Shall we attempt to get lost?"

"What about Eli?"

"I have a feeling he will entertain himself." She stands up and turns to walk toward the trees, in doing so hikes her skirt up to reveal her bare behind.

Jumping up Eerie mumbled, "Art of seduction... this means war." He, nor she had any idea how much that would become factual.

********

The highway coming back from Melas...

Erin Parrish tried to keep an open mind over her new wards. Poor Rico was in over his head between his sister Isabel being possessed to share the ghost of a murdered Boston beauty by the name of Vienna Edwards. He was freaked out even more in learning his mother's ghost Rosalita was hitchhiking with them. How was any of this possible? Forced to sit in the backseat with Izzy due to their still being handcuffed and hugging shoulder to shoulder they were certainly tense. Scooby Ben played chaperone in hopes to keep Vienna's hormones from controlling Izzy into doing things the girl would never ever do on her own. She was going to be a pain in the ass.

At home it would be all on Erin and Kyra to keep Vienna under control. Rosalita like Ben would not be able to bypass the sigil boundary left to imprison and protect the house from outside forces. Their canine hosts could enter but he would be pushed out by those barriers to remain in the yard. What made him wonder is if Vienna would be shoved aside too coming in through the door instead of any TV set. That was her way in before, but now it was a different story. After all, when she tried to leave the house with Curly she was yanked back into her place of demise in Massachusetts.

Bonded with Isabel now, and maybe even Rico, Ben suspected things might go differently. Time would tell. Looking odd Rosalita inhabited the front passenger seat in silence. Only Ben could see her there, an animal's vision more in tune with things beyond the naked eye. Ghosts could also see one another so Rosalita did look back at him with a warm smile. At least she seemed nice.

Erin was processing it all, tempted to call Kyra but not knowing how to explain yet more houseguests beyond Izzy and Rico. Rosalita was just one more factor to deal with. At least it seemed that she had a distaste for Vienna, slapping the nympho for using her daughter to grope her son. Brujeria in her past Rosalita wished she could use her former magic to devise a plan to separate the girls. Bound by sigil in an unexpected way Vienna had control over Izzy, yet Izzy also being of Bruja bloodline knew very little in how to combat her cellmate. This was sadly Vienna's world more than Isabel's; she just let Izzy out in moderation to keep peace. After her slap Vienna was already plotting against Rosalita. Isabel however was fighting harder now that her mother was in the picture. War on two fronts it seemed.

"Getting close to home. I'll have to figure out some sleeping arrangements. There are other bedrooms, but they've been sealed off and used as storage. My bedroom is off limits. My friend Kyra resides in the other guest room. Maybe I'll just move her into my room with me and you two... three... can sleep in her bed. Mrs. Montoya? I know you can hear me; I wish I had better accommodations for you. There are mystical barriers around the house that won't let my dad or my friend Brimley inside, so I kind of suspect you won't be able to pass through either. If I can somehow figure out how to cancel those then you are most certainly welcomed in."

A faint brush over her arm made her hair bristle in a good way. "You're very welcome. I'll look after your kids here as if they're my own. Oh! I have a rule... no possessing me... actually with Gemma that might not be possible... anyways if my friend Kyra allows it then fine, but no jumping in and taking over without consent. Is that understood?" Another caress over her arm in the same spot Rosalita agreed. "We'll talk soon. I'll ask Kyra to let you in, just remember what Agnes Bloom said, one hour only. I will not accept any harm to my girl Kyra."

"This is so thrilling." Vienna spoke through Izzy. Hugging up on Rico she smiled, "We're going to be sleeping together. Yay!"

"Miss Parrish?"

"Yes Rico?' Sight in the mirror Erin realized the boy's bitterness.

"Do you own a machete?"

"No cutting your arm off. I'll find a way to get those cuffs off. Vienna? I am counting on you to behave yourself. You were really nice when we first met."

"I'm still nice. I just... like being alive again."

"Technically, you are not alive. You're using poor Isabel against her will."

"We're stuck together now Erin. Sigil bound. I'll keep Izzy safe I promise. I just... I have needs too darn it. I can feel through her, its everything I remember in being alive. Erin? Do you think Curly likes me?"

"I'm sure he does, but I'm telling you upfront... no shenanigans or I'll put my foot down."

"And do what? Kick Izzy and Rico out?"

"Don't you even start that blackmail bullshit." Even Scooby Ben growled at Vienna who goofily turned to razz the dog with a spitting tongue. "Learn to control your urges."

"Easier said than done. I want to fuck Rico right now."

"You will not touch me." He pointed at his sister's nose. Izzy herself shed a tear, Vienna however reached over and put Izzy's palm on his crotch. For a boy who did not want to be touched he sure was hard. Of course, at his angle he could see Erin's right thigh and long silky leg, her t-shirt rolled up to her waist. Erin was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Nothing about this coexistence was going to be easy.

"Mmm! Eight inches I'm thinking. Right Izzy?"

"You suck." Izzy mumbled through dry lips.

"If he lets me I sure will. I'll teach you a few things. I know you were a virgin up until that Truman freak. I do feel sorry you had to endure that Izzy. Try being raped then killed. It's no fun after the sex. Climax... blackness and choking on blood. White light that won't let you in. And here we are."

"I don't want to be in here with you Vienna." Erin and Rico heard her admission.

"As soon as I find a willing host that I won't kill... I'm not a killer type... I'll relent... if the sigil lets me."

"You will disrespect me... I know it."

"Sorry Beautiful... I have needs too." She squeezes Rico's girth. He tries to remove her hand, but her grip was just too strong. Izzy was right... she sucked. "Relax Rico... you'll get used to me just like Izzy." Hissing Rico had to look out his window to avoid the intruder. Her grip was a bit too enjoyable, and it bothered him. His sister did not deserve to be controlled this way. Especially knowing it was incest and he loved his sister more than life. He too shed a tear. Scooby Boo whined and lowered his head. Vienna was a force to be reckoned with.

Erin had no choice but to let it go, however in her thoughts she begged Gemma to somehow intervene. No blue light present Erin felt ignored. "Some help you are."

********

Souillon House left behind, Eerie Barker held Kyra Renee Whimsey's hand as they moved through dense foliage. Not the smartest thing they could do in venturing out here, not even knowing where they were going. "Know what I find freaky?" He asked her.

"Me?" She giggled. "You saw right through me, didn't you?"

"Only when the sunlight was on your skirt. Well, until you lifted that thing. No, but I'm getting the right idea now." He smirked, "Before we came in here, I barely heard a bird or any rodent chatter. Now that we're in the woods it's as if they're coming alive. Hell, I didn't even swat a fly all through lunch. I actually got to enjoy my steak in peace. Unless we count Elijah's imagination running wild."

"I guess I never noticed." She had, presuming the sigil curses made for a good bug zapper even on the main property. Kind of like a zone of silence. Dead silence at that! "How big was this Genevieve's property? I don't think Erin, or the realtor ever told me, and I was here when Erin first looked at the place."

"Think I read 600 acres, so, it's huge. None of these trees were probably even here back then. If they were, they were saplings."

"Do you think the colony is still standing? Huts I presume?"

"No clue until we see any. You have to remember my family were the cast-off kids so, all I know are stories they spoke of from living out here as children."

"Right! You're right... the animals sure are chattering, aren't they? I think they might be mad that we're here."

"Wanna go back?"

"No. I want to see something that makes me feel as if it was worth our while. Besides, we need to put some distance between us and Elijah?"

"Why you say that?"

"Screamer!" She flips her tongue at him.

"Oh! Yeah, and I know me. I'm bound... to make your vocal cords give out." He laughed. "Hope we find a clearing if we're going to get frisky. I don't need branches whipping my black... my ass." Prone to be himself he tried to respect others.

"Frisky? Big man you better be bestial." She clutched his shirt and stared up at him with a stern set of bulging eyes.

"Primal!" He sighed then stopped cold and grabbed Kyra by her biceps to lift her up and face him as he growled. "Eating you alive!"

"Lord, I hope your family weren't cannibals." She kissed him on the spot until they heard rustling behind them. Startled, their attentions waned in favor of fear. "Forget I said that."

"Look!" He sat her down and pointed through the brush over her shoulder as if a Scout leader. "Deer. A big buck. Black even, that's not common."

"Already had one." She pressed her back against his chest then reached up to palm his cheek. "I'll take a one-point buck over an eight pointer any day." Eight of twelve ghosts, she knew that objective well.

"Sweet talker! Let's move on, he's harmless. I can't be out here all day."

"Lead the way, Buck."

"That my nickname now? Funny, Bambi's date is named Buchannan. Bucky for short right? Buck!"

"Stops right there." She giggled, "Less spooky than Eerie."

"True!"

"How did you come to be called Eerie?"

"Great grandpa said I spooked him because I grew so big. In case you haven't noticed I'm 6'8."

"Oh, I've noticed. My 5'4 self is loving the height ratio."

"That would make two of us."

"No, you would make two of me." She giggled, "How tall is Bambi? Just curious."

"5'2!" He laughed. "Hold up Shawty! Is that... that's a scarecrow I think." He pointed over her shoulder a second time, her eyes following his lead. Nice hat! I had one like that when I was in grade school back in the day."

"A derby? You wore a derby?"

"I did! It was passed down from my great, great grandpa so I respected it. I miss that hat." They slipped through the brush to reach a thinned out clearing where a post was set up to hold the scarecrow throughout the years. Up close Eerie inspected the scarecrow and felt a chill over it. Superstitious he withdrew his hand. "Nope! Not going there. All yours!"

"What happened to your hat?"

"Blew off my head one day and I couldn't catch it. It was like a whirlwind but it... damn but this hat looks like... it can't be." Gritting his teeth, he dared to remove it and examine the inside brim. "Well, I'll be... this is my hat. Someone must have found it and knew of my ancestors. Brought it out here to pay tribute maybe." He attempts to put it on, but the fit was long gone. "Outgrew it anyways. All yours Pops!" He carefully placed it back on the scarecrow's head.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers