Entity Nest Ep. 014: HUNG BUCK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyra looked about the clearing and realized something. "Eerie? Look!" She stepped in circles pointing toward the ground. "This must have been a house back then; the foundation stones are jutting up from the ground. We could be standing right in the middle of your family's old homestead."

"Good eye! I think you may be right." He walked the circumference of it and smiled. "This might just have been either my Uncle Tom's cabin, or my greater gramps and grams George and Tula."

"Wouldn't that be something." She smiled while looking over the scarecrow's tattered clothing. Beneath a jacket she finds what appeared to be a tiny doll. "Look here! I found... oh man... this doll looks like me, even beads in my hair."

"Doll looks ancient though. Designed to look naked." He laughed. "Hell, I see pubic hair." He runs his fingers over it and suddenly Kyra feels a fire between her legs. "Hair feels... new. I'm shocked it's held up after all these decades." He teases it again just for the silkiness of it. Behind him Kyra moaned and hiked her skirt as if she couldn't resist. Fingers taunting her clit her breathless gasp lured Eerie to face her and raise an eyebrow.

"What are you doing to me?" She panted with an expression of ecstasy.

"Quit your playing around." He rolled his eyes then frowned. Removing the doll from its pinning to the inside jacket he lifts it up to inspect it more. Along with the dark hair attached to it there was a pinky sized rip in the doll's crotch. Studying it up close he placed the tip of his pinky up inside it and felt a pinch. Before pulling the finger out Kyra squealed and let him see her freshly shaved cunt. To his eye he noted her labia part as if on its own, her head tilted back mumbling at a feel-good moment. Wincing he ignored the pinch and stuck his whole finger up the tear.

Screaming heard, he glanced at her again then noted her bikini area rise outwardly as if something huge invaded her pussy. In and out of the doll with his finger he saw the swell vacate then return as if he were fingering Kyra with an entire arm. She loved it breaking out into laughter and unwrapping her skirt to let it fall to the ground. As if obsessed and in heat she unbuttoned her blouse and removed it as well. He had to admit, Kyra had one hell of a body now that she was nude. That pinch bugging him he removed his finger and noted a pinprick of blood on his fingertip. Placing it in his mouth he cleaned his wound. "Good thing I just had a tetanus shot."

The tiny breasts on the doll had teeny tiny nipples so he pinched one. In watching Kyra, he saw her left breast indent in without her touching it. Eyes bulging, he did it again to the other breast just to see if he were crazy. She squealed and felt her breast do exactly as the other one, an unseen force squeezing her tit. "Don't stop Eerie. Oh my God!" He dropped the doll to the ground and jumped back. In it's fall to the leaves below Kyra collapsed on to her back and began fondling her entire body, laughing and moaning both.

"You're scaring me Miss Kyra."

"Be a real man ERIC!" She snarled. Looking up, her eyes were white. An oh, fuck moment Eerie didn't know what to do. Circling her with worry she masturbated for him. "Now that you have a big dick again... make use of it."

"Excuse me?" He felt lightheaded suddenly, his dick raging hard meant a swift current of blood and adrenalin surge tagging along. His own eyes glazing over he grinned. "You just hang in there Bam." Bam?

Eric began taking his clothing off until he stood naked looking down at his mighty nine inch erection. "Woooohoooohooo! It's been awhile since I felt that. Look at me... I got my manhood back. Bigger and better Bam!"

Up in the attic of Souillon House a huge jar with a severed genital shrank from its former glory. pEarl stared into the darkness of the storage unable to reach it for better knowledge. Poor boy... poor girl.

"Bring that on over here and do some damage." Whomever was within Kyra was waiting with legs wide and vulva pried. Eerie had a better idea. Reaching for her hair he lifted Kyra's body as if she were weightless and held her out in front of him. Dangling with a smirk she fingered herself even as he stood her on her feet and turned her back to him. Taking Kyra from behind he wrapped his humongous hands about her neck and rammed his pop can sized girth up into her tight wet cunt. Kyra screamed for her guest, the guest only adding to its echo. "That's it Buck! Take what's yours." Let the sweat roll!

Kyra wanted bestial.

Kyra got bestial.

********

Out front of Souillon House young Elijah and Cotton sat on the front porch. Around them in a row were seated a number of the boys. Now that Curly had returned, the boy had related the events to his brothers of the outside world. As if tuned in to the afterlife Elijah just listened and absorbed what he could. All of his life he had been different but until coming here today his experiences were minimal but maturing. His mother's home was not haunted, yet he did pick up odd thoughts from their cat Tabitha. Nothing quite as coherent as now. Lester being one in attendance wanted to learn from Elijah of the world beyond the iron gates. Fuel to Curly's adventure. He was also tired of hearing Curly whine over losing Vienna.

Brimley studying the boy sensed his brain processing what he was privy to. If she could talk, she would also ask him what was on his mind, but for some reason she was not like Lester and the boys to be able to speak on his level. Unless... Brimley Stone left her pups host body and stood amongst the other ghosts. Suddenly all talking amongst themselves ceased in seeing her amid their gatherings.

"What? You've never seen a naked 70-year-old with saggy breasts before?" The boys shared respect for Brimley and lowered their eyes. "Relax! I'm just kidding. Look away! We're all fucking dead; does it matter if we have modesty or not? You think I'm not looking at all your big peckers?"

Elijah busted up hearing her ramble. "That's telling them Ms. Stone. I knew you had it in you. It took you long enough to figure out your dog was holding you back. I'm a ghost whisperer, not a dog talker. Not that Cotton isn't adorable."

"Speaking of Cotton." Brimley looked about in her invisible, intangible state. "Where did he run off too?" Amos pointed around the house when they all heard barking. Cotton was having a fit. "My lands! Cotton sees something, I can feel it. Our connection is strong."

"I thought you were psychic. I heard my dad telling mom about the day you died. Mom was quite upset you passed."

"That's very sweet Elijah. I wish I could have known your mother."

"I think she felt your loss because her ancestors were into black magic. She's not, but once a priestess it carries on down the DNA. At least I think so."

"Goodness! You are so intelligent and old for your years. I must check on Cotton." The boys dispersed Timothy, Newton and Dim joining her at the side of the house until the sigil barrier prevented their going further. Elijah following behind them went all the way into the backyard with Brimley, she able to go back there due to her inability to enter the house. A backwards barrier kept her outdoors. The other boys entered the house and came out on the back porch as far as they could.

"Who is that?" Elijah sensed a visitor. Brimley eying a young black girl about Elijah's age stood amid the bushes as if afraid.

"Mildred?" Brimley opened up, her psychic abilities new of certain things pertaining to the history of Souillon House and Genevieve's slaves. Tapping his cane ahead of him Elijah stepped right in front of the girl and spoke up.

"Hello Mildred! It is nice to make your acquaintance. May I ask why you are dressed when the others behind me are shameless?" How he knew she had a tattered dress was his strange ability to sort things out in his mind's eye.

"Are you alright Dear?" Brimley moved up closer and spoke to Cotton by saying, "Show some respect." The dog silenced with a whine. Mildred said nothing, simply looking with concern and directing attention toward the forest. It was then Brimley realized Eric and Kyra were not at the table any longer. "Did the adults walk out there Mildred?" A nod, the girl pointed again, then hugged her arms as if afraid. "Are... they in danger?" Another nod then she turned to run away, vanishing into the unmoving foliage.

"They're getting it on." Elijah sighed. "I can hear Miss Kyra. She's as loud as my mom. Eh! Possibly louder."

"I'm sure they needed their privacy dear."

"Something doesn't feel right Ms. Stone. My dad... is always very vocal during intercourse. I only hear Miss Kyra. I have to go find them." He starts for the woods without worry of his handicap.

"Elijah! Wait! You will hurt yourself."

"You can hitch a ride if you want. I'll let you in."

"Pardon?"

"Like Kyra... " He paused, "Someone is within her, I can tell." A sudden curse under his breath he barges head on into the thicket. "Something bad is happening to my dad. I have to save him."

In a last ditch thought Brimley looks back and warns the boys to tell Erin where they went when she got home. A catch up with Elijah she touches the boy and enters him as her host. She was glad that unlike the boys who could only possess males, for some odd reason Brimley could inhabit both sexes, animals included. Within Elijah she gasped. "Forgive my surprise young Eli. I... am overwhelmed by your thoughts. You are indeed a bright young man. You can see through your ears in a way, can't you?"

"Yes! I feel vibrations all around me. It's not radar or anything but I just know what is in my way. Can you see through my eyes even though I am blind?"

"I can. Goodness, we make a good team. Allow me to get us through the timber. Come along Cotton. Pee on your own time." She traversed the forest with relative ease until hearing snarls and grunts, laughter and orgasm. Halfway there she witnessed an incredible sight.

"What is it Ms. Stone? What do you see?"

"Animals. Everywhere! Watching us." Cotton hugged their ankles sensing dread. "Squirrels! Bunnies! Possum! Raccoon! Birds! Even... oh dear... Deer! They're all up close to one another as if... family. How odd! It's as if we stepped into Bambi."

"My mother's name."

"Correct! Intriguing! They don't look as if they're any threat. Merely curious I think."

Breaking through to the clearing Brimley halted Elijah in step. What she saw she kept to herself. It was certainly nothing a boy his age should be privy to. Although he asked, she gave no answer, it was too disturbing.

Before her eyes, not his, Brimley saw the glossed over bodies of two vicious lovers and one other. Up over Eerie's back stood a mighty buck with eight-point antlers. It almost appeared to simply be riding Eerie's back up on its hindlegs. To some it might appear as if it were fucking Eric but its hips were not thrusting, only Eerie's were. Kyra was off the ground in his sinewy arms held by her throat and suspended in the air by his dick within. Even her legs were thrashing about as wildly as her breasts. White eyes searching she sensed Brimley and Elijah and tilted her gaze.

"We are busy. Leave us!"

"You are not Kyra Whimsey." Brimley spoke through Elijah. "Release them both this instant."

"Who are you to tell us what to do? You who are pale within one of us."

"You see me for who I am. Let me see you for who you are?"

"LEAVE ME TO MY LOVER." Kyra roared. Even Elijah shivered at her outburst, Brimley calming him as best she could. Her psychic senses zeroed in on the scarecrow first seeing its stuffed head turn to look her way as if alive. Now even Brimley shared in Eli's trembling.

"What is going on Ms. Stone? Tell me!"

"It would give you nightmares dear!"

As if so absorbed in fucking Kyra, Eerie couldn't even feel the presence of his son as he called out, "Dad? Dad?" Only the buck looked his way but kept on his father's backside, the deer's huge dick dangling low behind Barker's bottom. Back in the attic of Souillon House the jar with the shriveled penis grew large again. How remained a mystery.

Making a terrified reappearance Mildred stood behind the scarecrow and pointed down at the doll on the ground. Following her finger Brimley sensed what she was trying to tell them. Stepping Elijah around the foundation circle behind the possessed lovers and Deer John she attempted to step Elijah over the stones but found a barrier preventing her. Brimley fell backwards right out of Elijah to the ground in her ghostly state. Elijah however was within the circle. Unexplainable, the scarecrow abandoned its pole and dropped puppet like to the ground below. Dancing before Elijah the boy jabbed his walking stick about lost, the scarecrow jumping out of reach of each jab. To Brimley's shock Mildred knelt beside her as if to see if she were alright. Lovely girl! Another point toward the doll Brimley understood.

"Elijah? There is a doll at your feet. You must pick it up and throw it outside of the foundation. Hurry dear!" Dropping to his knees he began feeling around for it but the scarecrow easily nudged it out of the boys grasp without harming Elijah himself. It was like a game of keep away. "Keep trying Elijah."

"I am!" He lost his temper slightly. "Need I remind you, I AM blind!"

Kyra let out a blood curdling wail, her cunt raining a magnificent waterfall down between Eerie's legs. The big buck holding him firmly in step kept him fucking Kyra like a beast. Or perhaps in a mistaken approach, might have been restraining Eerie. It was quite the spectacle and hard to decipher. A sudden brainstorm Brimley grinned. "Cotton fetch!"

The poodle perking its ears up ran about the cluster of animals and jumped over the foundation stones and sniffed about. Ooo! CHEW TOY! Cotton ran between the scarecrow's limber legs and snatched up the doll and jumped out of the ring of stones. The second the doll left the foundation ring the scarecrow collapsed over Elijah freaking the boy out into a scream of his own.

The buck over his father's back began fading away until dissipated as if never truly there. This led to Eerie and Kyra crashing forward to the ground over one another. Brimley realized the buck was also a ghost but taking on a more tangible guise until the connection was severed. The animals outside of the ring began acting confused then quickly ran off in all directions. Show over? Not quite yet.

The hat atop the scarecrow fell off its head and into Elijah's lap. Feeling it he smiled and strangely chose to put it on. A perfect fit! A hand me down worthy of a return. Standing up he followed his father's snarls and reached out to touch him, finding his hip. With the possession still intact Eerie nailed Kyra extraordinarily hard, humongous ball sack slapping in echoes along her thighs. Ignoring Elijah's request he stop Eerie's inhabitant just could not get enough of this healthy young sprite. Cane in hand Eli had no choice but to intervene in the only way he knew how. Swatting his dad on the ass repeatedly until he heard a distressed tone OW! OW! OW! MOTHERFUCK!" then once to Kyra's bare leg. Unable to fully break his father's trance he chose to focus on Kyra. Moving toward the front to face Kyra in her white eyes Elijah knelt and palmed her face. "Aren't you glad I'm blind? I shouldn't be seeing this anyway." The spirit within Kyra began to study his face. "Can I have my dad back now?"

"That face... you look so much like... my daughter."

"Are you Bambia?"

"You know me child?"

"Hi grandma."

"What?" Her hand reached out and held his hand to her cheek. "Is it possible?" In the blink of an eye Bambia was gone. Kyra's eyes zeroing in on Elijah yelped. Between feeling the full force of Eerie's cock stabbing at her uterus and the boy witness to their sex, she lost her mind for a moment. Hearing the cries in the distance of her friend Erin calling out her name in search of her, she returned to full reality and came on Eerie's battle beast.

"Elijah? I'm so very sorry you had to see..." Wait! "...hear us."

"Hard to miss even from the house. I'll stop dad. Hang in there!" As if she had a choice. Standing up Elijah walked behind his dad and patted him on the ass first. Still possessed by whomever was enjoying his renewed freedom the host body ignored him. "Don't make me do it dad. This will hurt you more than it surely will me." No response only Kyra's yelps.

"You asked for this. Now you're going to know how I feel when you take your belt to my ass." Reeling his arms back with his cane like a golf club he gauged proximity then let his dad have it. The balls were now in his court. The impact over Eric's scrotum made Eerie bulge his eyes feeling agony. Just as his eyes began to return to normal, he dropped Kyra to the ground in favor of pulling out of her and rolling over holding his scrotum. He landed on his back to lay next to Kyra, she face down in leaves and dirt.

"There you... are." Erin made it to the foundation to see them.

"You must be Ms. Parrish. Hello, ma'am! Elijah Maedeere-Barker, at your service." He bowed and tipped his newfound hat.

"Uhhh? Hi!" Erin flared her eyes at the entire situation. It looked very bad the adults being naked, glossy and exhausted. She did smirk at Eerie's massive erection still bubbling cum up from his urethra with each deep breath. Killer climax! The impact on his balls emptied the casket. "What exactly is going on here?"

"My dad was fucking my mom's great granny."

"Say what?" Cotton ran up to Erin and dropped the doll at her feet. Thinking toy or the dog wanting to play fetch she ignored him. "Not now! What in the hell is wrong with you two having sex in front of a young boy?" Insisting she look closer at the doll Brimley had Cotton throw a fit. Hands on her hips Erin chose to pick up the doll and look at it. Wincing at the hair on the dolls lower region she tugged at it.

"OW! Bitch stop!" Kyra cringed, her shaven bikini area feeling the tug as if a phantom limb. Another tug Erin felt a fire in her own bikini zone.

"What the hell?" Erin gnashed her teeth at the pain. Discovering the tear she put a finger in it which resulted in both she and Kyra jumping as if a big dick was up inside them. "HOLY SHIT! Is this a fucking voodoo doll?"

"YOU THINK?" Kyra groaned, "Get your finger out of me bitch."

"Sorry! It felt kind of good." Erin laughed. "I'm so taking this home. How did it get our hair on it?" A duh moment until Cotton licked her calf to spark a connective tissue. "Ohhh? Pubes from last night. How did they get on this thing?"

"What just happened?" Eerie was coming to his senses lifting up over Kyra. "Did we just... was I good?"

"She screamed louder than mom does dad."

"TMI ELIJAH!"

"Sorry Ms. Kyra."

"That my hat on your head, Boy?"

"Mine now. Screws you lose!"

"MOUTH!" He scolded his son, "Fits! Long as it isn't cursed or nothing. We were possessed, weren't we?"

"Mom will never believe this." She just might!

Gathering their clothing they got dressed and headed back to the house. Eerie was struggling with his beliefs on the matter until he happened to see Mildred waving at him then fading away. Uncle Eerie seemed like a nice man. Even she blushed at seeing his huge cock. In passing Elijah tipped his hat at his cousin long departed.

Erin leaving the forest first tugged the dolls hair again making Kyra yelp. The chase was on. Laughter ensued. A shit day just got better. Peach pie sounded good to Elijah suddenly. Brimley back in Cotton demanded crumbs.

********

The town of Belltower... thirty minutes ago.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Bambi Maedeere screamed her fool head off, her date's cock hitting all the right spots. Mid orgasm her eyes turned milky white just long enough to ride her spasm. A hard slap to her ass sent Granny packing. A reunion of sorts was made. Coming down Bambi rode her date Buchannon harder than ever. Making up for lost time. So good! So good! James Brown on the stereo! She felt good!