Entity Nest Ep. 016: sWITCHING HOUR

Story Info
It's the midnight hOUR. Time to switch things up.
6.8k words
4.82
2.2k
2
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Here's your t-shirt back."

Erin Parrish tossed her borrowed tee back to her bestie Kyra Whimsey. Kyra prepared to catch it found it snatched out of the air by one of the ghostly boys here in the house. The culprit Hank sniffed at it as if he could really smell her. He had no lungs being deceased, long leaving his host body. Yet inexplicably all twelve love slaves to Genevieve Souillon sure acted as if they all had their every sense. No ears they could hear, but again no tongues or vocal cords they could not speak. Touch was just a given it seemed. Perhaps the sigils about the property had varying effects on them, preventing one thing but offering another. There was just so very much Erin had to learn still.

While not fully convinced she had befriended the original proprietor of Souillon House, Genevieve Souillon herself, she at least made the effort. She didn't attack her so that was a good thing. The question was, how could Erin trust a mass murderer, psychotic witch with a penchant for classical piano? Answer, she shouldn't. The stunningly beautiful Miss Parrish was hardly dumb. She would be wary.

"Hey! That's not yours Hanky Panky. Give it to Kyra." As if laughing at her Hank draped the tie-dye tee over a massive erection then waddled over to Kyra six feet away. Kyra sneered at the ghost then swiped her shirt from him, but not before flicking the substance behind the shirt on the head. She knew the second she removed that shirt her finger would be unable to make contact. Way of the world beyond it seemed. Behind the veil... nothingness.

"You sure have Hanky here in a playful mood considering all of that crap with Vienna."

"I promised Hank he could make love to me tonight. Wouldn't you be excited?" Erin walked into her bathroom and found one of her lovely boys had filled her claw tub with hot water and probably a tad too much bubble bath considering the suds were reaching the rim even though the water was low enough to avoid flood stage. "Bless you Newton." She read his rubber glove as he offered to help her step over into her bath. Accepting it she smiled.

"Someone gets to give me a body massage before Hank takes over." Newton shared a thumbs up excitedly. Kyra at the door leaned on the frame to watch just how sweetly the bonds were that Erin had established with all of them. Looking down the hall she saw eight other sets of gloves stroking their ghostly cocks as if hopeful they too might be invited into the Mistress Chamber. That left two boys still in the music room on guard duty. Only one set of gloves were used in a less lustful manner. She presumed Curly. His gloved hands touching the guest room door wanting inside to be with Vienna but resisting out of his devotion to Erin. Tough afterlife!

"What are we going to do about witchy poo?"

"Which one? Pardon the pun."

"Okay so we presume Genevieve is a witch. Vienna comes from a line of witches but doesn't know how to utilize much of her heritage because she was murdered before learning things. You mentioned an Agnes...?"

"Yep! Over in Melas. Salem spelled backwards if you hadn't figured that out."

"Wonderful! So, there's a colony of witches around us."

"And a voodoo priestess that possessed your sweet ass. I wish I'd recorded you when Eerie was bucking the hell out of you."

"Bucking?"

"That huge ass deer was right over his back. It looked as if he should have been nailing Eerie, but it just hung over him like a cloak as if guiding him along. No clue what that was about, all I know is when that voodoo doll was taken from the foundation circle the buck vanished. The fucking didn't end though. It took Elijah to bring his dad out of his trance. You came out before he did."

"I'm aware of that. I know it's shameless of me but that was the best sex I've ever had." Kyra paused to look out at the hallway again, the boys had stopped jerking off and were acting mopey. "Outside of this house... your beautiful boys here sure know what they're doing." That pepped them up, back into whormation. "You know after last night; I adore you boys. Such gentleman making Auntie Kyra feel good." Thumbs up right on down the line, save for Curly.

"Sweet talking works every time." Erin lay back in her tub, Newton had found her luffa and had soaped it up to assist in bathing her. "You can join me, Newton. I haven't had as much of a chance to get to know you as I have the others with you pulling guard duty. Climb on in here baby boy." She felt a large body climb over and sit across from her, then move about, the water stirring turbulently in his repositioning to his knees. Substance noticed in the current Erin did try reaching out for him with her toes and found an empty void. "Maybe I should invest in latex body suits for all of the boys so we can see them, feel them the way we want to."

"Not a bad idea, just creepy on a bondage level. But again, the whole ghost thing, witch thing takes the cake." One last look at Curly, she found him in a seated position with his gloved palms side by side as if over his eyes to block crying. "Curly is miserable. I think he's crying." She mimics his hands over her eyes for Erin to understand better. Ethereal tears!

"Puppy love! I can't imagine any of these boys had ever experienced love while they were alive. At least not true love. Genevieve might have demanded they love her but that's wrong. Even me, they love who I am because I respect them. Teach them things rather than just send them to their room... I just realized something."

"What's that?"

"Newton? Where did you boys sleep? The attic?" Wagging finger no. "Did you have a bedroom in one of the sealed off rooms used for storage?" Again negative. "Cellar?" Thumbs up! "That is horrible. It must have been dreadful in the winter months living down there. I bet it was a dirt floor even, wasn't it?" Thumbs up. "I'm so very sorry you had to live like that. ALL OF YOU!" Erin raised her voice so the others might hear. Hands simply flailed about as if saying it was what it was. Now at least they roamed the entire home save for the attic.

"God! I bet that... was your last resting place, wasn't it?" Newton dropped the luffa he was bathing her breasts with. Reaching for Newton's gloved hands she held them to her chest. "Your homes are here now. In my heart. Never be sad again." She felt Newton lean forward and kiss her on the forehead. Closing her eyes that meant everything to him, and her. "Thank you, Sweetie. Why don't you dry off and go give Kyra a massage until I'm done? She's sleeping with me tonight in the Mistress room, you can help make her sleep better. Then you boys can watch over us while we slumber. Okay?"

Thumbs up he stood between her legs the bubbles clinging to him for a quick glamor which faded as fast as it had revealed him. Erin in a playful mood sat up straight and acted as if her face was rolling along his genitals with a smile. His glove touching himself his penis became tangible if not visible. Now she could feel him right up on her face. "Mmm! Big boy Newton." She kissed his crown once her lips located it. Being a solid ten inches Newt was hardly any tiny lizard like his namesake. "Go on Sweetie."

"I'm going to go lay down. If Newton, there is working me over I'm ready." She paused, "Shoot! I forgot to put away the leftover steak." Lester waved at Kyra then went downstairs to do it. "Thank you, Lester. Put plastic wrap over the plate good and tight. Refrigerator please." A knock on the staircase wall was her sign he had it dealt with. Such good boys! With Newton out of the water wet footprints walked toward Kyra, her eyes bulging, "Those soles have to be 14 inches. Holy crap!" Eerie? Eerie who?

As soon as Newt stood behind her, he picked Kyra up as if a groom ready to carry his bride across the threshold. Squealing Kyra found herself taken to the Mistress room and gently laid down upon the mattress. Feet first Newton began massaging. Kyra smiled and just closed her eyes. "Big hands... big... mmm!" She was surprising even herself at how quickly she was adapting to the ghosts. Her fears lingering were gradually hiding out.

********

"Will you stop mumbling and go to sleep."

Rico Montoya was at his wits end. This bondage link between he and his sister was a living nightmare. Guilt-ridden over his sister having sex with him against his will had broken his heart. He wasn't even able to control his own manhood because of her touch stroking him erect. Only the apologetic glints in Isabel's eyes competing with Vienna Edwards lustful gaze led him to console her the best he could. Vienna was doing her damnedest to get him to like taking his sister, which would make this so much easier on Vienna in controlling Isabel's bodily functions.

The newly realized witches were connected by that stupid sigil forcing them to be of one body. The cuffs connecting siblings meant Rico had to remain by her side, possibly feeding off of his life force in tiny favors to keep her alive after nearly dying at the hands of a Baphomet. While he would gladly give his life for his sister, he wanted nothing more than to send Vienna back to her grave. The girl might have meant well in the beginning, but it was obvious that she was tapping into her dark side now that she was realizing her birthing heritage.

Isabel and Rico both had similar genes. Their mother Rosalita had kept their family history to herself, trying to raise them with a normal life. Rosalita however came from Brujeria, witches from beyond the border in Mexico. Moving to the states after marrying their father Luis to escape the past had now caught up with them. Rosalita died in childbirth carrying another that rejected her as punishment for abandoning her coven. Curses evidently continued to come, or the siblings would not be suffering this existence. Their father might have chosen to abandon them after Rosalita died, keeping him grounded until she was no longer there. Distance might have saved his soul.

"Mmbgkui! Fuh ma... Cur sa mah!" Isabel mumbled loudly beneath her duct tape gag. It was obviously Vienna still in control hoping to be freed by Curly outside the door. Vienna sensed him close. All of the boys by his side comforting him in his forbidden love. Electric alarm clock glowing red on Kyra's bedside stand said 11:45 PM. Quieting down Vienna stared at it then sighed. "Soooon!" Realization took over and calmed her. Something she recalled her mother once saying. "It is almost the witching hour." When the power of the coven is at its highest. A test of her will to explore her heritage was brewing within. Isabel worried for what came then.

********

It was a beautiful night with a harvest moon in the sky, gentle breeze daring to cross borders into Souillon territory. Silence however became unnerving, even for two canines nestled up next to one another for comfort. The poodle Cotton harboring the spirit of his mistress Brimley Stone, and the Great Dane Scooby Boo offering residence to Erin's father Benjamin Parrish. No harm to the pets by claiming their bodies the animals were used to fleas and ticks clinging to their life forces, so why not ghosts. As a gift those pesky bugs were long gone, like most insects and animals. The hellish woods in back kept them busy, while up front it was peaceful and relaxing. Thus, the sigils say! Protect! Defend! Seek solace! Somehow, life in the front yard was heaven. Of a sort!

"Are you awake Benjamin?"

"Do we ever sleep Brimley?"

"This is true. Our hosts are snoring."

"Best sounds ever. What's on your mind Brimley?"

"I have been piecing together what we have both witnessed this day. You in the town of Melas battling serial killers and demons. Witches abundant coming out of the woodwork of their trees. Pardon my thoughts Rosalita." Heard on spiritual levels Rosalita Montoya stepped from her post at the base of the front porch looking up at the house and joined the slumbering dogs. Sitting down next to them Rosalita attempted contact for the very first time. This house, these sigils all about was changing her, giving her the same abilities as those spirits around her.

Touch within reason allowed outside here, helped save Erin and Kyra with the voodoo doll. Her children within bound by Vienna Edwards terrified her. Not even her years learning witchcraft could break that bond to rescue her babies. Nor could they hear her tell them how proud she was of them. A slap to her daughter at the hospital hurt her more than it did Isabel. Vienna felt it and found a way to forbid such a thing again. The girl was evolving far too rapidly. Covens' unknown to her, each practicing differently made things harder to resist.

"Bless you both for welcoming me. I am very grateful to have you by my side." Rosalita spoke in a way they at least could hear. Thankfully she was not completely alone. "I fear much for my babies."

"We understand Rosa. Benjamin by the way."

"Brimley."

"It is good you have loved ones here too. Your daughter is very brave Benjamin Parrish."

"Just Ben. Yeah, I raised my kid to be as tough as they come. Went off to the military and toughened up even more. Same for Kyra. They keep each other grounded. I'm really glad they went into the service together and came out the same way."

"My Luis... he is lost to us. I fear he has given up on his family. When I died taking Selena with me... his soul left him. He drank much then one day he sobered up and enlisted. Out of the country he is beyond my sight. I cannot forgive him for leaving our children. Bless Erin for her love and concern."

"Rico and Izzy seem like good kids. I mean Izzy when not possessed by that Vienna gal."

"They are. It confuses me what drew the Baphomet to her. They share the same name although Isabel's middle, witchcraft bonding them even in name, I fear. Yet, the demon could not slay Isabel. I suppose I thank this Vienna for that. I feel as if the dark force of the Baphomet has corrupted one lamb, while the other had a different calling."

"That's it." Ben spoke up. "At the hotel there were two female goats butchered in a second room. They were sacrifices for some purpose. Angela Dare mentioned they found Isabel's cellphone inside the belly of one of the goats. Am I dumb to think that one goat was slain for each girl? I mean Izzy's cell in one meant that was her in a twisted way. The other... can we presume was meant for Vienna?"

"How would the Baphomet know Vienna could involve herself after all this time?" Brimley chimed in. "I confess I have visions being psychic, but even they have their limits. I know things about this house because... I have not told Erin this Benjamin... I performed a seance here for the DeVore's, who owned this place prior. It went very badly. I have never encountered such evil as Genevieve Souillon, yet... it felt as if there were... another here in hiding. I was never able to discern what or whom it was. Vivian DeVore went mad that night. I... was scared that Erin would... leave me."

"Leave you? What's that supposed to mean?"

"The day we met... I felt her soul as if she were the daughter, I wish my real one was. We won't go there. Benjamin... what should I do if my daughter claims Cotton? I fear I will have to leave Erin... that which I didn't want when meeting her. Your daughter draws me to her Ben. Like a moth to the flame."

"We won't let you go Brim."

"We could fake your hosts death." Rosa suggested. "There are many drugs that can prolong a false abandonment."

"Not the worst idea." Ben admitted.

"A possibility indeed. We would need to tell Erin what to purchase. Make certain the amount does not really hurt my sweet Cotton."

"I have made such concoctions when younger."

"Brewery, right?" Ben mumbled. "Man, I could use a cold beer."

"Brujeria yes. I am a witch, Bruja, but I have also forsaken my coven. Perhaps this is my curse. I presumed when I died with child that was my final punishment. Luis abandoning our children has been their curse, now this... will it ever end?"

"How far along were you with Selena?" Brimley asked.

"I carried her the full nine months. I do not know what happened I just started hemorrhaging and it would not stop. Selena strangled on the umbilical. There was nothing the doctors could do."

"So very sad."

"No shit! Sorry to hear that, Rosa." Ben sighed, if spirits could really sigh, Scooby Boo did it for him in his slumber. "We've got time to figure this all out."

"Do we? My funeral is on Friday. My daughter might arrive here before then looking for Cotton."

"We'll run it by Erin in the morning. You can jump back into Kyra and explain."

"Good idea."

"You... can jump into a human?" Rosalita seemed confused.

"Yes, I have done that."

"Me too. At the hospital I took over that cop Dan Moody for a short while. I wonder if he'll remember that after all that witcharoo stuff Agnes Bloom spell casted to make folks forget what they witnessed."

"Yes, and Kyra was also taken over by a voodoo priestess that lived in the woods. That was quite grim. Let us hope that does not occur again."

"The sigils about this place must make possession easier to achieve." Rosa looked about, "I tried to take over a nurse at the hospital and I was rejected. Yet Vienna and this Curly took over my children. I could not understand why I was unable to."

"I think that Agnes gal might have had something to do with it. Hold up, the nurse you mentioned. The bedpan nurse at the hospital?"

"Si!"

"That girl was Agnes Bloom's granddaughter Abigail. Maybe you can't jump into another witch."

"Perhaps! I did sense a darkness about her, confused by the light. Yet how does Vienna bond with my children? They carry my bloodline."

"Was Luis a warlock?" Came Brimley.

"Oh no! He was very religious."

"Could it be for that very reason? Today you removed that needle containing Mister Barker's blood. The needle belonged to dark magic, while he was a good soul. The sigils around this property divide good and bad."

"Dare I say it, white and black? We have to look at the history here Brimley." Ben invited logic, "Back in the 1700's things were a whole lot different than now. Add in Genevieve being one crazy bitch."

"I still feel as if something is missing. It looms over me when I recall that seance. Perhaps unwittingly I released something even worse than the Mistress."

"I was just thinking... there had to be white workers here managing the slaves, right?"

"I would think so, yes."

"Where did they go? Did Genevieve kill them too?"

"A very good question Benjamin."

"Ben. That goes for you too Brimley."

"Of course, Dear. Forgive me, I prefer formalities."

"I'll get over it. Scoob's waking up I think he needs to take a leak. I'm going for a walk. You two just veg and stay together."

"Enjoy your walk." Scooby Boo lifted his head and looked about then stood up and headed into the darkness of the front yard. Cotton stirred but drifted right back to sleep. Lady talk from there on out.

********

11:55 PM...

"I love your hands, Newton. I feel like putty." Kyra Whimsey had lost her clothing for a full body massage that nearly sent her to sleep until Erin came to bed. Dried off she tossed her towel aside and sat next to Kyra.

"Scoot over Skank."

"I can't move." Kyra giggled trying. Newton reached over her and rolled her over like a puppet, eyes bulging at his strength. "I was going! I was going!" She felt his cock laying right over her thigh, if only she could see it. "How can I feel throbbing? For ghosts they sure have humanlike qualities. First, they inhale pot smoke, now I feel as if a pulse on my thigh. No body, heat though."

"Who knows!" Erin stretched out beside Kyra, "Who are we to complain? Just live the good life."

"Shhh! Don't hurt their feelings." They were deceased so life was not so good in their situation.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12