Entity Nest Ep. 016: sWITCHING HOUR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Way, I see it even if the boys are dead and gone, they're living good here with us. In my mind they're living breathing beautiful young studs. Right guys?" A houseful of thumbs up.

"They're all sleeping with us? I don't know if I can take another rough night like last night and today with Eerie. Newton baby, can you just... maybe eat me out tenderly? I'll give you some tomorrow night I promise." A palm over her heart he lightly patted her chest jiggling it a bit. Feeling weight moving lower then hands gently lifting her legs, an obvious face between her thighs Kyra switched personas, "Oh my God! His tongue is as long as..." Erin chuckled and sat up to look between Kyra's legs to watch her labia move by itself, then her vulva widen and trickle, a softly touching thumb over her clit moved it about with rapid brushes before Erin's eyes.

"Hey! Stop playing voyeur."

"Sorry! I couldn't resist." Nor could Erin not feel evil. Raising her hand, she spanked Kyra's clit hard, her palm going right through Newton's intangible brow.

"OWWW! YOU BITCH!"

"Chill out. Newt here is going to kiss that boo... boo..."

"What's wrong?"

"Peace and quiet. It's midnight! Is Curly in here?" A hand rose to let Erin see it. "Close the door please. Curly? I want you to come lay with Hank, and I Baby. Hank... eat mommy. Curly you just snuggle with me. You've been through a lot today, Sweetie. I want you to know I'm here for you. Things will get better." Door closed he moved in and lay next to her she feeling his body mold up to her side, cheek on her shoulder. She tried to pat his shoulder but dammit right through his ethereal form. A kiss to her cheek she sighed. "We need to wrap you up again. This not being able to touch you boys is a handicap. Get busy licking me Hank Panky. Momma needs a screaming orgasm. Lights out Lester." Dim did it for him. Befitting his name.

Let the moans scare the house itself.

********

"Yeeeeeeth!"

Vienna Edwards eyed the alarm clock feeling a renewed energy coursing through Isabel's body. The handcuffs shared between siblings glowed as if moonlight upon them. A groggy Rico Montoya woke from a two-minute nap and felt his stomach churning. "What is going on now?" Sweat beaded his brow, and his dick grew really hard for no reason. Morning wood at midnight? "No! What are you doing now witch?"

Eyes white and intense, clouding over Isabel's vision, Vienna magically removed the gag over Izzy's mouth. The ripping free made her still whimper and wiggle her jaw to compensate the discomfort. "Much better! That bitch thought she had me beat. She has no idea who she's messing with, right Isabel?" She nodded Izzy's head for her. "I knew you were with me gorgeous. How about you Brother Dear?"

Suddenly Rico couldn't talk it was as if his voice box was silenced. Tension mounting, he stirred as the duct tape bonds came alive and tore themselves away until both Izzy and Rico were free of their restraint, save for the sigil bonding cuffs. Overpowering him Vienna rolled over on top of Rico pinning his backside to the bed. Licking his face with Isabel's tongue she giggled, "Miss me Bro?" As much as he tried to yell, he had nothing, nor did his limbs respond how he hoped they might, his body was weak.

"Feeding time! Just you relax Sexy Man. I won't drain you dry... well, maybe your jizz. For your information, our bonds let me feed off of both of you. You won't remember that in the morning though. You gave Izzy your will to live and she fed on you to heal. So, Sissy thanks you. Me? When I was trapped with Izzy due to our witchypoo genealogy it let me feast on her as well. Trust me if I could contort enough to lick myself down there I would." She giggled. "Who knows I might still be able to, I've seen the Exorcist. I'm pretty sure Izzy's bones would heal thanks to you. So, you just lay back and let sexy Miss Edwards... give you a nice sloppy knob job. Izzy can't wait!" Kissing her way down his body Rico had no ability to fight back and simply endured.

Reaching his erection, she wasted no time in flicking his sister's tongue like a lizard down to his balls, sucking on them double barreled within her jaws, his penis stiffening up even more due to the pressure. Shaking about savagely Rico felt cum fire from his cock and arch back down over his chest. Releasing his balls Vienna wagged the tip of Izzy's tongue over his urethra sampling his cum. "Mmm! Brother's milk! Nothing better." She then proceeded to lick his cum trail off of his chest before returning to deep throat his cock. He had zero control, nor could he cry for help.

Barely able to crane his head upward to peer over his body he witnessed his baby sister savoring his eight-inch beast, spitting up saliva all over his pubic hair. Her relentless gagging noises made him scream in silence. Winking at him with Izzy's eyelid with a sexy glint he grew even harder, it was as if she was controlling his genitals to their prime delivery. His cock was in agony, but the pain was being sucked away just as quickly. BOOM! His nut was so strong it flooded Isabel's mouth. Rising up slowly Rico watched as his jizz poured down his shaft as if a volcano's merciful reinvention of the landscape below. Wagging her tongue more over his porthole he quivered violently.

"That's it Rico. Feel the lust. You love using your baby sister. Let's go see what trouble we can get into." She gargled his jizz then sat up on her legs hopping like a child jumping on a bed. "Let's sneak out."

Finger to her frothy lips Vienna led the way but for some reason Rico's weight halted her exit. "Hmm? What am I missing here? Ohhh, soul bound!" Scooting back over him Isabel doubled up her fist and hit Rico square in the chest. His eyes went chalk white on impact and the world went hazy. "That should do it. Come along Rico."

He followed her up with swiftness and tickled his sister from behind, even goosing her. "That's more like it. I knew I could have as much fun with you as I am with Izzy." At the door she opened it quietly and marched them out. Erin and Kyra were both moaning hard and getting down to business. Not even Kyra could wait until tomorrow. Newton's huge dick was destroying tiny Kyra's cunt. Hank nailed Erin's with an equal opportunity destruction. Making love was just not an option.

"Sounds like they're busy. Come on baby lets go downstairs. Find some booze and really party." Creeping downstairs their creaks were surprisingly minimal. Rico was giggling right along with his sister almost as if a zombie in his shuffle. Perhaps that was what he was. A loveable zombie.

Upstairs in the guest room the astral body of Rico Montoya loomed in the darkness beneath the bed. "What did she do to me?" Touching the box spring his ethereal hand went right through it. As if learning to crawl like a baby he somehow pulled his way free of the bed and began floating above it. "Am I dead?" Not quite! Merely evicted.

Vienna had dislodged his soul and emptied his vessel to enable herself to control his physical body. What a threesome it was. The sigil bonds kept their bodies in check, but his soul was not necessary at the moment. The witching hour allowed her to do certain things other hours of the day might not. A work in progress as far as Vienna was concerned. Rico swam his way through the air to the opened door, a near impossible feat but achieved.

Able to pick up vibrations rather than voices he dog paddled toward the Mistress bedroom. Touching the door, he phased through it with ease and saw both Erin and Kyra all alone as if the lights were still on, the ghosts invisible even to his astral eyes. He was not dead like the boys were. Seeing them was as difficult as it was as a human. As much grief as he was experiencing Rico did enjoy watching Erin and Kyra's bodies react to their ghostly orgy. It didn't appear as if the boys had picked up on their intruder either. Weird it was! Rico felt hopeless. He pretty much was.

"What is this?" In the darkness as clear as day he spotted a cellphone actively recording the ladies being ravished by the ghosts. "They're making porn?" No way! Swimming down amid the ghosts Rico posed in front of the cell as if hoping it might capture his visage. The ghost holding it did not react at all so it must not have worked. "This is hopeless, I am lost to help Isabel."

Giving up he floundered about the room until standing a foot off the floor by the bed next to Erin's emotionally charged yelping. Invisible grips over her breast indenting the left, while the right had its nipple tugged upward as if teeth dragging and gnawing. "You enjoy this while my sister and I suffer? What kind of people are you?" He knew they had no idea but still, his temperament was at a breaking point. Maddening beyond measure!

Seeing Erin's necklace bobbing about on her shoulder, the stone touching the bedding Rico thought it was worth a shot to touch it. Turning blue the gem lured him in, upon contact with the stone itself Rico lit up like a Christmas tree illuminating the whole room. Erin and Kyra sensing it opened their eyes and simply watched the body of Rico waving a hand at Erin. Kyra as if a passing thought went back to moaning as if nothing startled her.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Erin swatted open air to halt her lovers Hank and Curly, Newt and Otis working over Kyra still she was oblivious to even Erin talking. "Is that Rico?" The ghosts couldn't even see Rico, only Erin could. Kyra hearing Erin mumbled, "You're fantasizing over Rico? You are a whore."

"No! Can't you see Rico? He's light..." The second she sat up her necklace fell to her chest. Rico's light display was gone. "Boys! Let me up." Leaving the bed meant more action for Kyra as Hank slid over and kissed on her chest, Otis the other. Kyra was useless in her ecstasy. Opening her door Erin marched to the guest room and saw the room empty. "Not good!" Looking about she felt a gust of air from downstairs. Hurrying down she was followed by Lester and Timothy as guardians. The front door wide open Erin sprinted to it looking out to find Cotton barking. "It's so dark out." She turned the porch light on and captured moving images. "That stupid witch. Boys! Behind me!" She took off out into the yard hearing a screaming orgasm shaking the fabric of the night.

"VIENNA!"

"Busy! Rico's really getting into me now." Balls deep hitting Isabel's cunt missionary style, her legs wrapped about his waist. The boy's body was like lightning thrusting into her.

"Rico? Stop! Don't let her make you do this." Looking over at her she saw how white his eyes were. "Holy shit! How are you possessing both bodies?"

"I'm not. I'm just proving a point to Rico. He only has a say when his soul is in his body. Otherwise, he obeys my wishes because I'm in his sister. Now I can switch things up, want to see?"

"What are you babbling about?"

The cuffs holding the sibling's glow and in the blink of an eye Isabel was free while Vienna was somehow transferred over to Rico's body. Now talking as Rico, Vienna chuckled, "Fuck my sister's twat is messy. So, this is how it feels to be a man. Woohoo! Hi Izzy, love you Baby." Izzy bawled her eyes out succumbing to her brother's abused cock. In a rage Erin tried to pull him off but to no avail. Lester and Timothy tried to offer aid but for some reason they couldn't touch Rico. It was possible that due to no soul within his body that prevented contact. Gloved hands simply deflated and pelted his arms before falling to the grass. "Aww! Your love slaves can't touch me out here. I win again! Y'know, I like being Izzy more." Jumping across bodies Vienna was back inside Izzy. Asserting strength, she rolled over taking Rico Zuave, suave zombie, to his back and rode his beast like a jockey on a well-hung horse.

Unable to prevent any of these their mother Rosalita tried swatting at Isabel but this time her impacts fell short. "Will you give it a rest Mamacita? You could only strike me at the hospital. I'm beyond that now. You can root for one of us to see who cums first."

"You're sick Vienna. This was not you before the merge. You're heartless now."

"I am kind of dead so there isn't a heart anymore Erin. Of course, I feel their heartbeats so maybe in a way I do have two hearts. Didn't Doctor Who have two hearts?" She laughed. "Who is it?" Back and forth she jumped between siblings torturing them. Izzy most of all being herself one second and enduring her brother's slapping scrotum in horror over his forced rape at Vienna's hands. Calculating the timing of pinball machine style pings Rosalita took Brimley's suggestion to heart. While Vienna was within Rico, Rosalita tried her hand at possession, entering her daughter Isabel. Oddly it worked.

"Whoa! Good job, Rosy Posy." Vienna spoke in Rico's voice. "How does it feel to fuck your son mommy?" Sadly, Rosalita felt every thrust imposed upon her host body. The sensations made her crazy for a brief instant, then rage took over.

"GET OUT OF MY CHILDREN! YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU TAMPER WITH."

"Coming from a quitter. You left your coven... I can feel everything you've done in your life. I... ooo! Who is Selena?"

"DO NOT DEFILE MY BABY'S NAME."

"Buried in Belltower. Interesting! We may have to go put flowers on her grave."

"You will not go near her."

"I'll make sure your kids here pee on your headstone. You can go away now... nothing good can come from you being in Izzy. Well, maybe your first orgasm since croaking."

"I only have to hold you down until the hour is up."

"Figured that out, did you?"

"What's this hour thing?" Erin circled them as Scooby Ben returned from his walk.

"The witching hour multiplies the talents of witchcraft. She has somehow learned of this and has tapped into it. If I were alive and not bound by... wait! I am within the confinement."

"Only because Rico's soul isn't in it. As soon as it hit's 1:00 it will come home. You're somehow just lucky tonight. I'll make sure that doesn't happen again."

"Regardless! I can prevent this here and now." She pushes Isabel's bodily functions to lift off of her son's cock and merely collapses over Rico's body to hold it firmly to the ground. Erin joining her laid right across his lap as added weight. Free hand swinging wildly Scooby Ben clamped his jaws around Rico's forearm to prevent striking anyone. Cotton yapped about as if Brimley barking orders. The boys in attendance might not have been able to touch the siblings could however lay over Erin as if additional weight. Of course, that was nothing, but Erin did rather like a dick near her from all directions. Sadly, including Rico's beneath her.

"YOU DID NOT JUST NUT ON MY BELLY."

"HAHAHAHAHA! You loved it, Erin."

"Goddammit!" The witch was not wrong. Erin was a nympho just like Vienna. She just tried to be respectful to the boy. Now? That nut was going to weigh heavy on her thoughts going forward.

"I know he likes your body. I can sense it."

"Who doesn't? That's beside the point. Vienna I'll find a way to send you back where you came from."

"Until then... watch your back. I'm pure sigil baby."

"The time is nigh." Rosalita spoke. She could feel herself retreating from her daughter, Izzy crying out, "Please don't leave me Momma." In a blink Vienna was back in Izzy.

"Oh shush! I'm bored of this. There's Rico... " Somehow Vienna was able to see his astral form floating over on the porch after stepping out onto the balcony, then slipping through the floor. Erin crawled off of Rico's body then wiped the jizz off of her tummy and started to flick it from her hand when temptation struck, and she licked his cum from her fingers. Hopefully nobody saw that. Why did I just...?"

Whoa! After ingesting him she could somehow, she too could see Rico's glowing shape. "Powerful nut!" She cocked a brow. "If I could only taste your nuts I'd be in business." She alluded to Lester and Timothy. They patted her bottom and followed her to the porch where Isabel and zombie Rico stood, Rico's soul climbing back into his body until awareness returned.

"This must end." He spoke.

"Hate to tell you Big Brother." Isabel faced him with a scowl, "Not by a long shot."

Nodding he turned to face his sister, doubled up his fist and struck her full on in the chest like Vienna had done. "SHIIIIIIIIT!" Vienna might not have a soul anymore but for some insane unexplainable manner her ghost vacated the sigil cuffs and left Isabel's body. Toppling backwards off the porch Vienna sat in the grass bewildered by this. "How? How did you pull that off?"

"I am a fast learner, like you it seems." He turned and picked up his sister and carried her into the house. "Let us go to bed and try to forgive one another sister. No more of this... "

Climbing to her feet Vienna started up the steps and found Erin blocking her. Her necklace Gemma glowing. "I kind of think Gemma here sucker punched you V."

"Get out of my way. I will reclaim them; the sigil binds us. This can only be temporary." One step higher and a blue sigil lights up the air before Vienna and bars her way. "How... how are you... the gem is evil."

"I don't believe that." Erin puckered and kissed the stone. "Have fun Rosalita." Vienna felt her hair pulled, being a ghost that should not have been possible. Behind her Rosalita smiled then drug her off of her feet and into the yard. Scooby Boo hiked his leg over Vienna and took a piss.

"Consider yourself my headstone."

"This is not the end. I will reclaim what is mine."

"As I have just reclaimed what was mine. You will remain here with Brimley, Ben, and I, for the foreseeable future."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Everything else could wait until morning.

There simply had to be peace.

Just ask Kyra... dead to the world.

Hogging the covers!

12