Entity Nest Ep. 018: MUMbo JUMBO

Story Info
Hi Mom. I hear you want to pay a visit. It's really not a good... ok see you then. FUCK!!!
7k words
4.83
2.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"CHOP! CHOP! LET'S GET A GROOVE ON."

Erin Parrish was getting restless with so much going on in her life. She needed the open road to hopefully clear her head. With a full day of things to get done she began rushing everyone who lived under her roof including the ghosts that resided in her home. I was their home first by decree, but they were dead, she was alive and well. They worshipped the new mistress with open charms. The original owner Genevieve, not so much. Hallow ground you might say. Or was that hollow ground? In some ways this whole property swallowed a person up in an aura of evil. One that had barely touched the surface.

"Hey! You try puppeteering my body from within Rico." Izzy Montoya chuckled, her brother in control of the bonding sigil had managed to separate them by merging souls into his body, thanks to a silent partner tip from the ancient stone that Erin wore around her neck. Found overseas while stationed in Afghanistan and smuggled into the states inside a lead lined boot heel she had not until the last week understood that it was sentient if not a very good communicator. The stone seemed to only help when it wanted to, in most cases others more than its possessor Sargent First Class Erin Parrish. She hoped that would change and was of late trying to bond with its magical properties.

To a degree it felt as if the stone was toying with her, but it did keep her safe, thus far. Teaching her a lesson a week ago that she should never take it off, her household of ghosts were sent on a mission to destroy her sexually without mercy until Gemma had to deal with a certain Genevieve Souillon who appeared to fight for her left behind jewelry box intervened. The former owners of the house, the DeVore's returned everything to its proper place and left in a hurry. House sold to Erin... ALL HERS! Erin had worn Gemma religiously since that day. Good vessel! Of course, Erin didn't think of it like that. Simply her guardian angel. Good luck cHARM!

"The dress is tight. My hips are wider than yours." Isabel told Erin as her bestie Kyra Whimsey also Sargeant First Class assisted. "It is so short."

"Yeah, well beggars can't be choosers. If you can't fit in my clothes, you sure won't fit into Kyra's." Kyra was petite compared to Erin's taller stature being athletic and perfect in every asset. Not that Kyra's body was any slouch she was just shorter and a tad tinier in build. Her bust was to her advantage at a hefty 38C to match Erin's. However, the ladies were larger than her lower body should have had to cope with. Thus far no back problems. Kyra was definitely proud and willing to flaunt them. Get fresh with a black belt she always warned men. That belt made for a pretty good leash should she wish to get kinky.

"Good as it gets Izzy. Just try not to bend down or spread your legs too much. That blood flow you're exhibiting is... controlled?" She looks at the girl's twat with a bit more interest than she should, it amazed her how magic kept things in check. A once hemorrhaging cunt had a tampon in service but was somehow keeping Izzy... dammed up. Perhaps the shared soul system invigorated the healing properties within the human body.

"Tell that to our mother should this experiment work." Rico advised. "When I brought Izzy's soul into mine the sigil was all that held her together. Without her soul in her own body, she's more vulnerable. My life energies are what healed her cuts and contained her blood flow. Now it takes control to keep her body in check." Rico and Izzy combined touched Izzy's body to make certain those wounds were not resurfacing. In a twisted way this was like playing with dolls. Dress up and holding them as if a dancing puppet. Izzy's body was sturdy as long as the union of brother and sister souls maintain touch. Once released however the body became putty in a sense yet able to stand. The best way to describe it was Zombie Goddess. Hands held once she was dressed the wounds remained sealed. Dress in good shape, thus far. A second set of clothing would be brought along just in case. Not to mention plenty of towels for the backseat of Erin's Land Rover in case all control was lost.

"Are we even certain Rosalita can jump into Izzy's body?" Kyra stood up and brushed her own skirt smooth, having put red pumps on the girl's feet, miraculously the same shoe size as Erin. The girl looked smoking hot, her cleavage booming without a bra on. Panties yes to cover her blood flow when it rained but the bras were too small, Izzy's breasts bigger than even Erin's own 38C's. If Rosalita could jump on board ship it was a safe bet, she would complain over how Izzy dressed. At 17 almost 18 Isabel was a woman, so statements had to be made. Truthfully, Izzy couldn't wait to be herself again but that presented a problem. That meant being locked once more to Rico's wrist. Life was good, but problematic. She was just glad to be alive at all.

"And Vienna can't overthrow her body with you inside Rico?" Erin wanted to make certain.

"No." Rico took charge with his own voice, "I have purged her for good. I can feel it. She must find another body to take over. Vienna is however now bonded to the property, so we are stuck with her."

"Well, at least Curly should be happy." Kyra smirked, "Young love."

"I know, right?" Izzy jumped back in, "I miss William already."

"Yeah, that branding his dick thing with a bloody heart tattoo is true love. What the hell was that about?" Erin sighed heavily.

"That part I'm not sure. I think it was payback for cum bleaching my butt. I'm stuck with that mark, so he's stuck with mine."

"Yeah, your being able to touch him is... crazy. Yet you can't touch the others."

"I believe it is Izzy needing love and companionship. She latched on to Willy and well, kept him."

"Should I be jealous?" Erin chuckled, "He was mine before he was yours."

"I'll share him. I owe you my life Erin. Anything you want I'll do for you. Within my power of course."

"Yes, we both owe a debt. I will work hard here on the property. It will, however, be... lonely not being able to blend into society unless Izzy rejoins my soul. I will never be able to date again, and I just... had a girlfriend when I fucked up and got drunk. Wrecked our car beyond repair."

"Wait! We're going to town and you're at risk of running into a... girlfriend?"

"Possibly! We just began dating. She... couldn't visit me in jail." He lowered his eyes with a depression setting in. One that Izzy found unsettling which made her form a smile on his face whether he wanted it or not. Sharing bodily functions meant for comedy relief. She was not going to let her brother be down on his luck. They were in this life together.

"She is my age. Bad move on my brother."

"So, this girl is underage?"

"Yeah! Getting close to eighteen though. We met at a party."

"Crap! It never occurred to me you two were in school. Why does everything have to get complicated."

"I graduated." Rico told her. "Izzy still had a year left but had to quit in order to make money for us to keep our home. When I was arrested, we lost that, behind on rent we were evicted."

"But you still know every kid in Belltower."

"Yes. Pretty much. It will be fine; I will make excuses. But... I would like to... see Portia."

"Porche? Like the car?" Kyra asked.

"Spelled differently but yes. She couldn't visit me in jail because her parents did not approve of me. My job was not sufficient to support Izzy and I, let alone... any potential family. I don't even know how she'll react to me now."

"I can't tell you what to do Rico but under our current circumstances it might not be wise to... see her and maybe get your hopes up. Hers as well."

"I understand this. Bringing her here would be very bad. Vienna might try and possess her."

"She better keep her hormones out of mine." Kyra flared her eyes. "After Brimley and then that voodoo hag... I'm not relishing another hostile takeover. Your turn Babe." She pointed at Erin.

"I'm not certain anything can inhabit me as long as I wear Gemma. I mean technically Genevieve could have yesterday at her piano, but she didn't. So, either she's adjusting to my living here or she's planning my demise by getting on my good side. The boys do warn me over her."

"Mass murderer should be a red flag, Erin." Kyra frowned. "Bloody red flag!"

"I'm aware. She could just as easily take you. I could wake up one night to scissoring that isn't the good kind. NasTea Plunge!" She performed a stabbing of herself in the belly motion.

"Don't say that. Now I'll chain myself to my bed at night so that doesn't happen."

"Relax! I'm sure Gemma will warn me of danger."

Cocking a wary bro Kyra had to speak her mind, "You have too much faith in that thing."

"Okay! Enough worrywarting! Let's go test out Rosalita's new ride. We have a lot to do today." Leading them out of the Mistress room Erin found the ghosts lined up on both sides of the hallway. Saluting with one hand military style while their other gloved hands stroked their cocks. "They've been watching Gomer Pyle again."

Rico had to order Izzy to behave, she wanted to try touching them all. He only allowed her to touch Willy on the chest while in his body. No way was Rico's hand going to hold even a ghost's pecker or kiss the guy. Now, zombie body Izzy as they called her, walked along in a daze and did try touching each one to no avail. It was as if Izzy's empty shell was trying to find her way home. Only Willy, now in this homeless shelter of a hot bod Izzy Zombie Barbie did kiss his dick right over the bloody heart. It was as if calling out within Izzy's body like an echo luring her to him. Izzy within Rico almost laughed at herself. Pulled in two directions being separated. The hand hold keeping her body in check was losing as if her body was still wanting her own identity. It was certainly a unique situation to be in. Watching one's self from other eyes was almost amusing.

Nudged along by Erin they went downstairs. A point back at the ten ghosts in formation, two more guarding Genevieve she ended her upstairs interaction with, "Don't destroy my house while I'm gone. Go watch TV or something. No Ghost Hunters or I'll sell my TV and you can go back to twiddling your thumbs." Speaking of... thumbs went up to acknowledge her warning, they had cartoons on before they even hit the front porch. "Twiddling thumbs, hmmm? I wonder how they would react to video game controllers and Grand Theft Auto?" She shivered at the thought. Her luck they would try driving her SUV. At least it wasn't Ghost Hunters on the boob tube but then again, they had an affinity for Scooby Doo. Still ghosts!

"Alright! Here goes!" Erin led the way outside to be met by her deceased father Benjamin Parrish in the host body of the Great Dane, Scooby Boo. To her surprise he stood up on his hind legs and put a paw to his ear as if making a phone call. "You are getting too humanlike in that body, Dad. Don't go breaking any of Scoob's bones. And yes, I will call mom here in a while. You know this whole visit is horribly timed. Mom seeing or learning of you is kind of scary. I don't want a nervous breakdown on my hands, your paws."

Wobbly in step Ben crossed Scooby Boo's front legs as if pondering then dropped on to all fours looking disappointed. "I'll invite her and take the risk, for you." That got a tail wag and a lick to her hand. "I'm equally stressed over the idea of Cassandra and the boys. We really need to be safe with her newly pregnant. Too much scare she might lose that baby and then how would we feel?" He rolled over on the ground and played dead. That was his way of saying just kill me again now. It did get a belly rub though. "Keep that thing dead too Mister." The rub made Scooby's pet pecker start popping free of its sheath. Rolling back over to avoid that outcome Ben took a walk. The dog felt the sensations, not so much Ben, but he had to control the pup and that was his best option. Walk the dog!

"Where's Rosalita?" Erin looked about as if she could see the ghost. Like the boys Rosalita was invisible and intangible outside of light brushes of physical contact such as a pat or a rub that faded quickly. Even harder for her she couldn't wear a glove or anything, she was more of the traditional ghost, unable to even enter the house. Outdoors she was free to roam as she pleased in a very lonely world. Unlike Ben and Brimley, she had yet to adopt a host body, fearing a wild animal might harm someone if she lost control over it. It took Brimley within Cotton to bark and nuzzle up against Rosalita to know where she stood. Rico walked over first leading his sister by hand, Kyra holding on to Izzy's body to steady it in its teeter.

"Mother? Are you here?" Rico asked probing his free hand about as if trying to locate her. A subtle pat to his cheek he smiled. "Good morning. Mother? If you do not understand already Izzy is here inside me, her soul shares mine. Note that we are no longer cuffed. Well, I am but one of us must be cuffed at all times. I hold Izzy's hand still to keep her body functioning. She is... not herself without her soul within. Touching the gem on Erin's neck last night has enlightened me in how to control our personal sigil bond at least. To offer a freedom we might not otherwise have. By merging souls for short periods, we can inhabit one body. This means the other is alive but, in a way,... a zombie."

"Forgive how I am dressed mother." Izzy altered Rico's vocal cords to match her own voice, eerie by itself, "I have no clothing of my own here. We are going shopping for a few things now. Erin is quite generous." A pat to Rico's opposite cheek as if recognizing the two sides of flipped coin in order to let them know she understood. "Mother? We had the thought that maybe, you could try to inhabit my body and use it while I am away. We could all go to town if this works. As a family again. Would you like to join us Mummah?"

At Rosalita's feet Cotton wagged his stubby tail and yelped to try it. Of course, Brimley as a ghost could communicate with both Ben and Rosa so had actually spoken that it was worth a shot if the sigil bonding the kids did not prevent her doing so. There was only one way to know. Cotton followed Rosa as she walked over to Kyra holding Izzy steady. Sitting in the grass Cotton watched with interest, Brimley through her faithful dog's eyes. So did everyone else.

A tremor in Izzy's body felt, Kyra eased away to prevent herself being possessed, almost as if a static cling in her clothing was enough for her. A second later Isabel's eyes went white and found a breath inhaled heavily. Slouch becomes a fully upright poise that leads to a gasp. "It worked. I am here my babies." That rapidly found Rico hugging his sister's body tightly. "I... do not know what to say." Izzy's hand now free of him holding it joined her other hand and gripped his shoulders with a welcomed embrace, not wanting to let go. "This is remarkable."

"Good things come to those who wait." Erin chimed in. "Question is how long can we keep this up? Not to be a buzzkill but that whole hour inhabitation before brain damage bothers the hell out of me."

"I think Izzy's body will be alright." Rico eases from Izzy and holds both of her hands as if three people, rather than the obvious two, technically Rosa's holding his. "The sigil almost whispers to me that it will keep her safe. Both of them!"

"Yes! I sense it too." Rosa indulged. "Being a witch has its advantages, even if I gave up that life long ago. I do not understand its magic, but I am blessed. I love you, my babies."

"We love you too mom. A couple warnings about this package deal... I'm on my period so you may need to change my pad later. I hope you remember how." Izzy giggled through her brother's emotions.

"Of course, what else is it I should know?"

"I'm freaking hot mom. Guys are going to whistle at you. Feel free to jiggle my tits if you feel the urge."

"Isabel!" She scolded her daughter then blushed through her cheeks. "We shall see. Your dress is very short."

"It was all I had that fit her Rosalita. That's why we're going shopping. Care to risk the ride?"

"Of course! A family outing. May I make a request of you Erin Parrish?"

"Just Erin, Rosalita."

"Yes. Rosa here, Erin. Thank you by the way. You are such a wonderful addition to our family."

"No problem. What can I help you with?"

"Might we stop by the cemetery in Belltower and lay flowers on my younger daughter's grave?"

"That would be my honor, Rosa. Everybody pile into the Land Rover. Rico? There's a second pair of sunglasses in the center console. We better cover up Izzy's white eyes or that might draw attention."

"Not as much as my boobies and butt cheeks." Izzy spoke through Rico.

"Really?" Rico asserted control over his own body with a scowl. "You have to make me talk like a girl?"

"You started this brother."

"Ugh!" Rico walked Rosa and Izzy to the vehicle and opened the door for them like a gentleman.

"So far so... " Erin looked at Kyra and discovered more white eyes. "Oh boy! Kyra?"

"Forgive me Erin. I have already told Kyra I'm very sorry for intruding without asking first. She understands."

"Wassup, Brimley?"

"Benjamin and I have been talking, he convinced me to do this. With my funeral coming up and my daughter coming to town I wanted to prepare you for something."

"Cotton, you mean. Eerie Barker mentioned your daughter might want Cotton. That's up to you."

"I will not give my hateful daughter my dog. It is bad enough she inherits my home in Belltower. You must find a way to prevent that, even if as Rosa tells me... we fake Cotton's death. There are potions that Rosa can guide you to make that Cotton can ingest that will stop his heart for as long as it takes to convince her. Even if that means you bury me with Cotton until she is gone. My wishes are cremation, just don't let her cremate Cotton and combine our ashes. She can have my ashes, but I would ask you to beg her to spread them somewhere... beautiful."

"I can do that. Why don't you pluck up Cotton there and stay in Kyra a while longer as I drive? You can jump back into Cotton on the way to town."

"I shall enquire if that is alright?" Kyra's hand slaps Erin on the ass. "I believe she is irritated but relenting to me."

"Naaa! She just likes my ass. Hop in Mum!"

"Mum?"

"I don't know where that came from. I guess my mother is on my mind. That and Izzy calling Rosa, Mummah. She wants to visit and that's... pretty scary." They get into the car, Cotton resting in Kyra's lap quietly.

"Yes, Ben is very excited to see his wife again."

"I know that but what if Genevieve... or God knows what else, like those slave spirits in the woods... gets to her, or my sister-in-law and her two boys? Cassandra just found out she was pregnant again."

"A new life. Congratulations Auntie Erin."

"Thanks! It's just a lot of stress. How do I explain Rico and Izzy being cuffed? I can't expect them to hide in the shed. Nor can I expect Rosa there to inhabit Izzy when she can't go indoors with Isabel. What if the boys act out? My boys, the ghosts. With my nephews here they might want to play with them or something. I mean the ghost boys are all older teenagers but still they act younger."

"That was how they were raised." Seatbelt locked, Erin backed up in the yard and looked through her rearview mirror at the happy family Montoya. It was then that Erin could not deny her mother and father. Whatever happens all she could do was deal with it all. "Perhaps a suggestion? Young Elijah is closer to the ages of your nephews, correct? You could invite him out to be their company."

"I get that. That's not a horrible idea but after what happened in the woods and as outspoken as that boy is, I'm kind of leery over him running his mouth. Let me mull that over. So, without mentioning the word hateful tell me about your daughter."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12