Entity Nest Ep. 019: BLOODHOUND

Story Info
Job hunting Erin makes a new... pet. BEST TAIL she ever had.
8.7k words
4.86
2.3k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Oooo! That dress looks cute."

Kyra Whimsey was in a good mood shopping with the Montoya family. The local Goodwill store in Belltower actually had some pretty interesting clothes, more than Kyra imagined, considering the town was small compared to some in the region. Honestly, she was even shocked they had a dressing room. Most Goodwill outlets ignore that part and just let you take the risk of fitting or not. Watching Rico's expressions going all feminine was amusing, his body's visiting sister was dominating her persona while looking at outfits with her mother Rosalita. Mom was staying over for the day inside Isabel's hot ass body. For every sexy dress Izzy chose her mother made Izzy's face scowl, muscle control was welcomed after years of being dead.

"You are not my daughter. Since when, do you dress, all hoochie?"

"I have grown up momma. I am a woman now." She whispered, not wanting anyone to see Rico's expression as hers, "I simply want to be proud of my looks. Please understand my needs."

"It is your life. I am only in this body a short time. I feel... very vulnerable within it. I can barely keep your breasts in this dress."

"There are no males here so let them fall out." She laughed through Rico. He of course had the privilege of being able to roll his own eyes back at least. Forcing his sister to let him look around the store for a moment he noticed someone he knew. Someone he didn't expect to see. "Izzy? She... works here?" Distracted in thoughts of her own Isabel finally explored what they were both seeing. "Your girlfriend?"

"Yes, Portia!" Rico dropped his jaw and took over his body completely forcing Izzy to go along for the ride. "I need to do this Izzy. Please be patient." As if she had a choice. With Rico stepping away Rosalita looked to Kyra with concern.

"They are adults Rosa."

"Yes, they are. I must let them make their own choices. I have outlived my own life. I truthfully have no say any longer." Kyra nodded and held a dress out in front of Rosalita over Izzy's body. "You are dressing my daughter like a whore." The white dress had a chest window. "These will surely pop out in that."

"You're right! I'll hide this one."

"No! Let me try it on." Now Mamacita was getting into it. "I try, you eavesdrop."

"Working my way that direction." Kyra snickered, "Have fun dressing your doll." Mentioning doll even in a playful manner made Kyra shiver thinking of the voodoo doll found in the woods of Erin's property. Even worse she recalled just how good the sex was with Eerie Barker out there deep in the forest. Even possessed they both felt every single sensation. She had to step away fast before she touched herself. Ever since that situation happened her hormones were escalated. Fucking ghosts that were amazing in bed only added to that persistent itch.

"Good lord! My pussy is screaming at me. I hope that doll still isn't tuned in to me and Erin. I'd hate to randomly walk up to somebody and rip my dress off and attack them. It would suck if I got arrested and hauled to jail while Erin had her interview. My luck Eerie would be the arresting officer and I'd be on the hood of his squad car. On second thought... maybe I should call 911 on myself." Her chuckle led her down an aisle of oddball merchandise. Home furnishings, toys, books and the like.

"Erin mentioned a coloring book for Earl. Can he... she even color? Can ghosts see in color? I know animals see in black and white. I understand what Erin's trying to do but it just doesn't make sense if he can't hold a crayon. Wait! She did say he wore a wig so maybe he can. Hell, I don't know. Every day defies logic. Just look at Erin and I getting the boys high and how nuts it was when we had orgasms without sex. Now Izzy can touch ghosts, Rico has mastered Erin's necklace... kind of. What's next? I swear!"

Crayons found she also found a Jinga game and put it in her cart. "I might try and befriend Earl... Pearl, myself. Challenge him to Jinga here. I might as well try and help the poor kid too. If I'm going to live here now, I should try and focus on all the boys besides just using them to pamper me. Find ways to make each of them individualized. Man, it would be awesome if they could wear clothes too, instead of just rubber gloves, condoms, and plastic wrap. I feel... like their Auntie." Naaa! The sex was too good. "Anti-Auntie!"

********

"Portia."

A short brunette Latina looked up from pricing items for the shelves with a pricing gun. Eyes wide she saw Rico and dropped her jaw. Right before her fellow employees' eyes she squealed and crawled across the counter and jumped into his arms. Kissing on him violently she cried. "Rico! Oh my God! I've missed you so much. When did you get out?"

"Yesterday." He held her tightly, shocked that she accepted his reunion so well. "I was released early. Uhhh? Ignore my handcuffs, they're making me wear these another thirty days as a scare tactic."

"That's horrible." She released her hug and pouted. "Where are you living now?"

"With a friend." He pointed out Kyra. "She and her roommate Erin, that's Kyra." Hearing her name Kyra looked their way and waved pleasantly, Portia waved back with a giddy reaction. "I met them... at the jail. Erin is going to be a cop." He hoped that wasn't a lie. "The popo released me into their care. I have to work off the rest of my time to help Erin fix up her home in the country. Souillon House!"

"Oh, Gawd! That place is spooky."

"It's not so bad." Hell!

"Your sister is with you?" Right here Izzy said in thought, asking Rico to hurry up. Patience was not her strong point. "Oh! There she is." Portia noted Rosalita step out in that white dress to show Kyra. "Whoa! Don't tell your sister I said this but... I think I'm in love with her." Rico threw his hands up. "I'm teasing! Ummm? We need to talk about something. I... we have an issue."

"We do?" Portia took him by his hand and led him outside away from co-workers and Kyra for now. Once outdoors she turned to him and cringed. "Let me guess, you found another guy?"

"No. It's not that, but I do get hit on a lot. I'll never lie to you. Which is why I'm here now. My parents forbid me to see you because you went to jail. It took everything I had to keep them from adding to your charges because of my only being seventeen at the time. Eighteen since then. I... Rico... " She rubbed her belly with both hands smiling sheepishly.

"You are hungry? We are going to the diner if you can take lunch."

"No silly! I'm...

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?" Izzy broke a promise to hush and spoke out of turn, Rico sounding like a girl. Portia bulged her eyes at the change, but Rico coughed into his hands as a cover. "You're... pregnant?" He made Izzy shut the hell up.

"Yes. Two months along. I think you knocked me up just before your accident... both accidents it seems. I was going to tell you once you got out of jail."

"Oh Lord, Rico." Izzy spoke inside his head, "What are we going to do now?"

"Quiet! Let me deal with it." He sighed.

"You're mad, aren't you?"

"No... just shocked. I... what do we do about this? Your parents will never accept me. I... please don't abort my baby."

"Why would I do that? Rico... I'm eighteen now. My parents will have no say in the matter any longer. Unless they kick me out. I... we... can be a family if you care enough to try." Stunned by her hopefulness he held her hands tighter. Shaking his head with a grin he busted up laughing and picked her 100-pound body weight up and swung her around. "You want me still."

"YES! YES! YES!"

"Uhh? Rico? How do you plan on making this work?" Izzy sighed within his thoughts, "You know I am happy for you. Mother will be as well... but we are kind of... in trouble together."

"I know! Don't bring me down sister. This renews my life. I am going to be a father."

The door jingling behind them out stepped Isabel's body, still wearing that white dress, nipples poking through the white fabric, areolas dark and revealing with no bra beneath. Rico seeing her gnashed his teeth. "Izzy!"

"Are you going to tell her the news?" Portia brightens up, hopping in step. "You are going to be an aunt." Blurt! Rico lost his smile and lowered his eyes. "I know you don't know me Izzy but... I will be good to your brother. He wishes us to be family." Hearing this Rosalita stares at her, then at Rico. She so wanted to slap him upside the head, but she just couldn't. Without a word through her daughter's mouth, she just pulled he and Portia both into a vivid hug. A grandbaby although a shock, gave Rosalita the future she had hoped for her children. Portia felt the support she needed in her lonely world. Now, it just meant her family would have to get over Rico. One thing at a time.

"What am I missing?" Kyra opened the door and stood there. "Are we shopping still or what? That dress is not paid for yet."

"Kyra... I am going to be a father." Rico spoke up over Isabel's shoulder. As happy as he was the boy mouthed the words, "Help me."

"Say, what? A daddy?" Kyra choked up suddenly, "You just mentioned her name to us less than an hour ago and now you... congratulations." What else could be said and not ruin the happy moment. "And there is my what's next." Kyra grabbed Isabel's arm and hauled Rosalita back into the store. The young couple needed their privacy.

If only Izzy could have bailed too.

********

Downtown Belltower... local Cop Shop.

Erin Parrish walked toward the police station feeling pretty good about life regardless all of the spooky shit. The florist Ian had made her day and her heart was feeling something it hadn't in quite a while. Yet the more she thought on him the more he was added to that category of spooky. Fearing for him for what he might get into should they get along as well as her heart wanted it to. She didn't even know the guy fifteen minutes before kissing him. She just knew this was more sorcery.

Holding her necklace as if for luck she had to ask, "Am I doing the right thing letting a guy in Gemma? Ian probably doesn't deserve the kind of life I'd bring along as baggage. My life is... not normal and I'm guessing it never will be again. I don't know what kind of bond you and I really share but please, please, please be on my side. I'm attached to you Gemma, if I weren't I'd never have smuggled you out of Afghanistan. How would Vienna know you were evil? You've been good to me, so I'll chalk her up to just trying to put distance between us. What you've done for Rico and Izzy is good in my book. Crazy, but at least helpful. If Rosalita doesn't put you down, her being a witch, or even Agnes Bloom..." She pauses reaching the front door of the station and connects a dot. "... Bloom... Blooming Idiots? Coincidence? My luck Ian is her grandson or something."

Standing in the doorway ready to open it, a gentleman was on his way out and had no choice but to wave his hand at her to break her momentary trance. He needed out and she was blocking his way. Feigning a blush, she opened the door and held it for him. "Sorry! My mind is all over the place today. Too much all at once kind of thing."

"Quite alright! I don't believe I've seen you around town before now. Mayor Caleb Bloomberg." He offered her a handshake. Purse switching arms she accepted his hand and felt a strange tingle.

"Bloom, again."

"Pardon?" He winced with a smirk.

"Blooming Idiots across the street, I met a lady in Melas yesterday with the last name of Bloom and now... Bloomberg. Plenty of Bloom for more I guess." She chuckled, bloom replacing room in her jest. "Nice to meet you Mister Mayor, Erin Parrish, I bought the old Souillon Manor fifteen miles out."

"Did you now? Wonderful! As much as that place has a reputation, it's good to see someone still finds it worthy." The fifty-two-year-old man with a bit of pudge in his belly smiled. "I think I did hear something about a new owner. I had no idea she would be so... "

"Beautiful?" She batted her eyes.

"I was going to say so young, but I will attest to noticing the other. Are there any problems out there? You're stopping by here at the station... hoodlums vandalizing?"

"No nothing like that. I'm actually here to apply for the officer's opening. Two tours in Afghanistan, I'm more than qualified."

"I see! Would you like a recommendation while I'm here?"

"It's my legs, isn't it?" She chuckled, "Guys beg to do things for me when I wear short skirts."

"Married, I'm afraid. But I can completely understand why they would. Just be careful of wearing anything that might create a fuss amongst the good people of Belltower. Looking you over now, I'd say you could get away with a tad less." He winked. "I will close my mouth now before I get sued."

"Never! Say what you want, I'm easy... to get along with."

"Ah! The recommendation?"

"Sure! Even though you don't know me. You could at least introduce me to Sheriff Waddle."

"That I can do. Entree!" He now held the door for her in reverse. Stepping through he closed the door and captured a healthy look at her backside. That skirt was peeping cheeks as she walked. Married or not Caleb Bloomberg had a roving eye. A good soul but, like any man whose wife rarely liked sex these days, there were options without the affair. Porn or strip clubs. He had frequented both on occasion. Being the Mayor, he had to be cautious. Even if his wife gave him permission to frequent said joints.

"Am I introducing my waddle before your waddle?" Erin cast a glance over her shoulder to see his eyes on her ass.

"Busted again. Sorry!"

"Don't be. Listen Caleb... I'm not offended in the least, be and speak your mind around me. I'm tough but I like compliments too. Trust me... M-16 in one hand, blowing kisses with the other."

"You are an interesting delight, Miss Parrish. Alright, I'll test that by saying, I rather enjoy your peeking bottom." In response she bends ever so slightly forward as if looking at her shoes as a safety net, her skirt rising shared even more cheekage. The sight made him adjust his tie and opt to move beside her rather than look any harder.

"If only your police uniforms were as revealing." He whispered at her, "You will have this job, Miss Parrish! I have sway."

"So do I." She giggled, "You should see me in a bikini."

"Someday perhaps! Belltower does have a public pool."

"I'd close it down in ten minutes and arrest myself for that micro bikini that's sooo against the law."

"Tease!"

"Slut but who's trying to give off bad vibes."

"Follow me."

"Lead the way Cal."

"My wife calls me Cal. Well done! I'm rather fond of that nickname." He guided her past dispatch officer Dennis Burbank who had to leave his chair to get a good look at Erin walking past him. A soft spoken, "Sweet Jesus!" heard, she grinned. Erin loved hearing the murmurs of lust wherever she went. Of course, she hadn't smoothed out that wrinkle in her skirt from leaning minutes earlier, so, that police term of backup was well received.

"Knock! Knock! Me again." Caleb rapped on Sheriff Waddle's door. Looking up from her computer the burly female winced at his return then removed her glasses to see him better, she needed them for reading.

"Back so soon?"

"Fiona? I'd like to introduce Ms. Erin Parrish. Hire her please!"

"Hire her? I don't need a secretary. But again..." Lesbian eyes note her gorgeous legs and abounding cleavage.

"As an officer." Erin shook her head, "Eerie Barker and Angela Dare told me about the opening on your force."

"Oh yeah! Angel did mention your name. Come on in and have a seat. Are you going to hang around Caleb?"

"No, I have to get back to the office. Don't let this treasure go Waddle."

"You do your job, I'll do mine. Get out of here."

"A pleasure Erin. Good luck."

"Thanks Cal Pal! I got this." He had to chuckle and lightly pat her shoulder. He then closed the door behind him. Erin took her offered seat and sat her purse on the floor beside her. "So... "

"Erin Parrish. How did you manage to get Rico Montoya out of jail before his 45 days were up? I hear he and his sister are staying with you."

"News travels fast. I have connections in high places. I'd rather not indulge further. Military thing!"

"I wasn't going to say much until Caleb left but yeah Angel and Eerie, even Dreyfus has bent my ear over you. That hotel thing was something I hear, until all of our evidence burnt to the ground."

"Yes, I heard that. Eerie sent me a video of the fire in progress. That was horrible."

"Someone didn't want this investigation going anywhere. What's even worse is what little we did collect, pictures and the like all went blurry. That by itself is some scary stuff. I saw the photos clear as day before they got distorted. How does one explain that? I mean I saw the pentagram photos, all that blood, dead goats' yada yada but now none of that does any good. Sure, you want to come to work for me at a time like this?"

"Positive! I need work, I spent nearly all of my combat savings on Souillon House."

"For a smart looking gal, I have to say you're stupid for doing that. Lots of bad juju out there. My tribe knows the legends of that place even before that Genevieve built out there back in the day."

"Oh? I'd love to hear the stories. Indigenous tribes are bound to have some intriguing history lessons."

"Got that right."

"I was just glad I called Isabel Montoya to check on her when I did. If not, we all might have been going to her funeral."

"Or spreading her ashes. If we had gotten there during the fire, there would be nothing at all to go on. We could use Miss Montoya's statement on this. By all rights we should have dropped out your way and brought her in. How does a girl all carved up and near death go home in a matter of hours? Her doctor over there in Melas gave her a clean bill. Dreyfus saw how bad she was though."

"I should have brought her in for a statement, but I just felt she needed rest first. You're welcome to talk with her. She is in town, both she and Rico, my roommate is buying them clothes now that they've lost everything."

"That's nice of you. We tried to call their father over in Germany but no response."

"Bad blood I hear. What little Izzy has told me; she doesn't remember much, not even her attacker." Lies! But it was safer this way. Agnes Bloom was right about the press getting wind and the trouble it would bring.

"Angel should have brought both of them in. I scolded her for that, but she took the rest of the day off over there because of Moody, dizzy spells I hear."

"Yeah, Dan looked a little flushed. Nice guy though."

"Hell yeah! I tried getting him to join us here but with he and Angel having a daughter together he thought it might be too close so to speak. That's understandable!"

"It is!"

"Oh! Only one picture I saw as evidence of the hotel was clear as day. Evidently our photog liked you." Fiona chuckled and opened her middle desk drawer to share the photo. "You do have a gun permit I presume, for the state of Virginia?"

"Ouch! I hadn't switched states on it yet. I hoped to never draw it but under the circumstances... Dreyfus did confiscate it but gave it back when I left for Melas to be with Izzy. I hope that doesn't get him into trouble."

"Naaa! I'm by the book but on occasion I see value in decision. You never fired it off, so I'll let it slide."

"Whew! Guess I better stop by Caleb's and get that switched over. I'll be honest I have more guns at home. Living out in the middle of nowhere it's necessary in my mind."

"Agreed! I'll get you taken care of. I'll look up your Carolina registration and have it switched to VA. I looked up your military creds and you're perfect if you really want the job. Dead eye, it says."

"Firing range around? I'd be happy to show you."

"Outside town." Fiona stands up and does indeed waddle around her desk. Bum knee and a big ass the 5'6 woman hobbled around her desk to her door. Erin presuming the interview was over began to stand. "True test is here and now."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers