Entity Nest Ep. 019: BLOODHOUND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Insanity!

Finally! A nut so hard white cum poured from her vulva as if spilt milk. Final less ferocious thrusts he seemed to be settling down. The nut so demanding over Erin she dropped her rose and it fell to the walkway. In awe of its torrent inside her she pawed at her own face smearing drool and blood across her features. Eyes returning to normal she began giggling.

"MARRY ME!" She yelled as Ian drew out of her peppering final shots of jizz all over her ass. "Who are you, Ian Flynn? That was freaking amazing." While still hovering over one another the woman who had walked into the flower shop stepped back out and tossed Ian his trousers. She however held on to Erin's white dress. With blood around she thought better of ruining it. A pack of wet wipes in her hand she passed them to Erin. Reality back, Erin saw the woman's black heels and followed her legs up to her leggings then her red top that offered a stunning cleavage.

"Are you two done?"

"Erin? This is my sister Ingrid. Erin Parrish, my new employee and newest police officer here in Belltower." He stood up and put his pants on. Erin was weak until Gemma fluttered blue and offered a bit of inner strength to rise. Standing up she took the wet wipes and cleaned her face. Blood smears she felt the stings of the thorn damage inside her mouth.

"Damn! That was intense." She wiped her teeth even. "Bathroom I can clean up in?"

"Back room." Ian pointed. "Help her out Ingrid."

"If I must!" The woman rolled her eyes then shot a glance at Cotton. "Old hag!" This made Cotton growl at her. A return growl made Cotton take over and step back for Brimley. The look in her eye horrifying. Erin followed her inside and went to the bathroom to get dressed. Ten minutes of rinsing her mouth out and cleaning her twat Erin made certain she wasn't ruining her attire. Stepping out into the shop she found Ian holding a bouquet of daisies and another arrangement of yellow roses with one lone red rose within the dozen.

"Some first date, huh?" He chuckled. "Here's the daisies. I threw together some roses for you too. Friend yellow outweighing that one red for the second date. That is if you want one. The job still even."

"After that... how did no one see us?" Even Erin caught on to that.

"You've met Agnes. She... shields you." Ingrid opened up. "That and... your good luck cHARM."

"Wait! I knew it. Agnes Bloom... Blooming Idiots... Bloomberg! Are you witches like her?"

"Not even." Ingrid rolled her eyes, "We just... know of her."

"She's like our Godmother but not... long story. I hope that doesn't change anything."

"Nope! One thing you two should know about me... I'm not scared easily."

"You probably should be, but... " He sighed, "Just know we would never hurt you. I'm fond by the way." He winked. "Please believe that."

"So, Ingrid... you work here too?"

"Oh, Goddess no! I only drop by to bring him lunch. I have to get back to the office. It was nice meeting you... Erin."

"Office? What do you do?"

"Animal shelter! I'm a vet."

"Ah! Ok, I won't get nosey any further. But... I might have a request Mister Medicinal."

"What's that?"

"See that poodle?"

"Yeah! The one possessed by a ghost."

"You can tell that?"

"Easy enough!" He chuckled, "I figured that out when I brought the red rose out there to trade for the yellow. I figured if you knew she was, there had to be more to you than meets my application process."

"Did you know Brimley Stone?" The two siblings look at one another with hesitance.

"I'll take that as a maybe."

"We know her ex-husband." Ingrid sighs.

"Which is how you know Agnes Bloom. Maxwell Stone!"

"Be careful speaking that name. Just a friendly warning. He's... eccentric!"

"Right! Anyway, Brimley's daughter is coming in Friday for her funeral and she's afraid her daughter will want Cotton, her dog there. Brimley suggested I fake the dog's death."

"Just make a fake grave and bury her." Ian suggested.

"Cotton would suffocate."

"Rosalita... told Brimley of an herbal drug that could stop his heart long enough to fake his death. Rosalita is a ghost... former witch. She lives with me also. I... I'm a house for wayward ghosts."

"How interesting." Ingrid's curiosity picqued, "We must catch up another time. Wish I could stay."

"Nice meeting you Ingrid... even under the circumstances."

"Watch out for him... " She pointed at her brother. "He might eat you alive." Ian frowned at his sister then wagged his tongue at Erin.

"In a good way! Unless... 29 days in... might want to stay home that day."

"Oh God! You're a werewolf."

"We're Friendly except that one night. Ingrid and I lock up tight then. No worries!"

"So, I just performed my first bestiality." Erin flared her eyes. "What kind of place did I move to? Is all of this area the occult?"

"Only about 15%. The rest is normal. We're the only Were's for three hundred miles."

"Ah! Just witches then."

"A few Vamps." Ingrid shrugged, "Now those you might want to watch out for. Night life only!"

"Great!"

"Stop scaring Miss Fearless."

"Not running! I have you two to protect me. At my home I have some pretty handy ghosts who can bodyguard me just fine."

"That's on Ian. I'm minding my own business. Which I'm going back to. Goodbye Erin. Enjoy Belltower." A jingle later Ingrid got into her Jaguar and drove off. Cotton was hiding under Erin's SUV out of the sun for safety. Alone at last Erin accepted the flowers then started for the door. Ian rushing around her to open the front door like a true gentleman.

"When are you wanting to start here parttime?"

"How about Monday? I told Fiona I'd aim for Tuesday over there. Ian?" She paused. "I am safe with you and Ingrid... please be honest."

"You have my word. We control our inner wolf except that pesky full moon. Stay clear of us then. We prep for that night and lock ourselves underground. Plenty of venison to keep us fed."

"Does Eerie know you're... "

"No. Can we not ruin that friendship? I like our football games together."

"He knows about my ghosts, so you might be surprised how much he can handle. Just prove to him you're genuine. Matter of fact, he just got possessed too. He walked away pretty normal in my eyes."

"We'll see! We don't tell many people but your scent... I knew you could cope."

"Okay! Just don't try and turn me. I like fur coats but not that much fur."

"I'm glad you're reasonable. I've got your back anytime you need me."

"My pussy can tell. That was one hell of a lot of... shit! Can you get me pregnant?"

"No! I'm neutered." He laughed. "The howl stops here. Both Ingrid and I got fixed to prevent any future generations."

"Whew! I didn't want puppies."

"Need me to open your car door?"

"I'll manage. Look into that drug for Brimley. If you need ingredients and dosage, I'll write down what Rosalita tells me. I'll call you here with that if you need it."

"Will do. I still feel as if there's a safer way."

"Just in case. Take the cost out of my first paycheck. Fuck you later, Fido." He had to laugh! She had to get moving. Reaching her Land Rover, she waited until the poodle crawled out from under it. "Let's ride Cotton." Flowers in the back seat she helped Brimley in.

Ian Flynn picked up that left behind rose from the sidewalk and inhaled it. Blood was sweet, her scent rising! Love was in the hair... air! A toot of her car horn Erin left her faithful pet behind. Ian that was!

"Woof! WhERE WAS I?"

About to wolf down his lunch.