Entity Nest Ep. 021: proPAGANda

Story Info
Believe what you want! Stag party in the making!
5.7k words
4.33
1.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 21 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Salutations Ms. Whimsey!"

Eric Barker, local police officer for Belltower, Virginia ushered his beautiful yesterday afternoon lover over in her booth. Charmed by the man she quickly made room for his humongous frame, which meant she hug the window to her right. "Younguns!" He nodded at Rico, and he presumed Isabel, not knowing of the Montoya's deceased mother Rosalita inhabiting her daughter's body as of yet. "Staying out of trouble Rico?"

"Probably not! I just found out I'm going to be a father."

"No sheet!" Eerie nodded with brightened eyes and a puckered lower lip, "Who's the lucky lady?" Rosalita knowing that Portia was still seventeen patted her son's hand using her daughter's palm as a warning, but Rico overlooked it and told him point blank.

"Her name is Portia. Now that she is out of school, we will be a family."

"Ah! I won't pry further just in case. You're a good kid Rico. Let's try and keep a good rap, okay."

"Si! I plan to. For my family depends on me."

"Good man. So, where's Erin?" Eerie turned to Kyra.

"She stopped by the station to talk to your chief about that job you mentioned. I think she was going to get flowers for the kids here too."

"For our baby sisters grave." Rico added, "Our mother's as well." His turn to pat his sister's hand to let his mother know he was not leaving her out. Pride was spoken through expression. It regardless weirded Eerie Barker out a tad.

"If she stopped by the station house, she probably noticed my buddy Ian's flower shop across the street. I hope he didn't hit on her." He laughed. Hit it good! "That boy sniffs more than his petals if you get my meaning."

"Or she him." Kyra giggled, "Is Ian cute?"

"Total dog!" Eerie grinned then sat up straight and inhaled deeply before a sighed release of breath, "Naa! He's alright! Handsome fella, fit. We hang out now and again shooting pool or watching a football game."

"When I think of a florist, I think of either a woman running it or a pudgy old man with green thumbs."

"He's neither. Anyways, everything good since Melas?"

"So far! Vienna has been a pain in the butt. Rico here had to kick her ass."

"Shoved her right out of my sister." He chuckled. "Notice something?" He dangled his single hand cuff. "We are no longer bound."

"Want me to take that cuff off?"

"I don't think you can." Kyra whispered and patted his left thigh under the table. "Trust me." Nodding Eerie spotted his son getting up and walking their direction. In passing he would take his hat off and bow at each table out of respect, as if knowing they were full of customers.

Reaching his dad, he kept his hat off and held it in front of him. "Tip my good man?" He chuckled. "Mom is low on tips today. Help a brother out? Mother too!"

"Uh huh!" Eerie removed his wallet from his back pocket and tossed a ten-dollar bill into it. "You do realize she gets thirty percent of my paychecks as it is, right?"

"Give it back." Bambi intervened carrying her tray of food to their table. "You know he's hoarding your money for something. I never see a dime you give him." Food passed out Eerie snatches his money back. In response his boy Elijah frowned.

"Do not expect a drawing for the fridge this year."

Bambi palmed her son's forehead with a troubled sigh. "And here I bought extra magnets to hold your artwork up. Give your father a hug then back to class."

A swift hug Eerie sent his boy packing. Kyra looking up at Bambi aimed for friendship. "He's such a good boy. I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot. I saw him dancing and I couldn't help saying hi."

"You're fine."

"Don't I know it." Eric winked at Kyra. Bambi then swatted him with her order pad.

"So, not jealous! Quit trying to make me look like it. He's all yours." Bambi glances up at the window to see someone waving at her. "Now there, he is my man. Hopefully!" Outside stood Buchannan Stagg, her date from last night. He like Erin had stopped by for a rose to bring her. Gas station floral vase, nothing special! Using Buchanan as an excuse she hurried away to greet him at the door. Eric curious, turned in his seat to watch them kiss, Bambi accepting his rose directly from his lips. Blushing over it, she pulled him aside and began whispering. Eric left them to it and returned his attention toward Kyra.

"Sorry! I've just never seen that guy around before now. She said she met him online, cop in me worries when it comes to close enough family."

"I completely understand. Like Bambi, so not jealous."

"Good! No need to ever be, not that we're dating." He seemed hopeful. "Are we?"

"I'd love to get to know you better. Let's take our time. I am just moving here."

"Gotcha!" They found Bambi bringing her new man over for an introduction.

"Eerie? This is Buchanan Stagg. Buck this is Elijah's father Eric."

The extremely well-dressed African American formed a vivid smile and offered a handshake. "It is indeed a pleasure. Your son is an amazing young man."

"I wasn't aware you had met my boy."

"Sup, Bucky?" Elijah yelled from on his knees in his private study booth. Waving his hat in the air at him Buchannan saluted the boy as if he could see him. Bambi blushed and again apologized to the dining clientele, all of which expressed a chuckle with a don't worry about it atmosphere.

"Hello, Young Man!"

"I'm sorry, Eerie. Buchannan has only met him when he and I skyped before officially meeting."

"Ah!" Eerie followed through with the handshake. "Long as you're good to them, I'm good."

"That is the hope. I'm rather enchanted by Bambi here." Buck resembled a young Denzel Washington but with height and a very sturdy frame. He and Eerie were nearly as big as one another in stature. "Forgive my intrusion on your lunch. Might I buy you lunch as a vote of confidence?"

"No need! I eat on the house here every day. You can leave Bam a healthy tip if you want." He had to chuckle, "In my honor."

"I see. I will gladly donate to that fund."

"Kyra's lunch is on me then." Bambi insisted, then pointed at Rico and Isabel aka Rosalita. "Your friends as well."

"Oh!" Kyra was shocked by her hospitality. "Why thank you Bambi. That's very nice of you."

"Peace offering. I'm certain Eerie here has swept you off of your feet. We share something precious in our son but that is also a very strong friendship. I would love nothing more than to be counted as your friend as well. Welcome to the area."

"And you said she was something else." Kyra razzed Eerie, he in turn frowning up at Buchanan.

"I'm sure he did." Bambi smirked and palmed Eric's shoulder as if pushing him closer to Kyra in the booth. "Besides, my son is an incredible judge of character. If he adores who you are inside there has to be something special about you. Just ask Buck here, he and Elijah only met one time and he thinks he's..."

"...rolling in dough!" Elijah stepped up laughing. Hearing him Buchanan cocks a brow with a glint in his eye.

"Only one doe for this Buck." He winked at Bambi.

"Aww!" She patted Buck's chest, "Are you staying for lunch my handsome intellectual Mandingo?" Nothing racist about that, right? "You can go sit with Eli. Maybe he will stay in class if you're there to encourage him."

"I'm a straight A student! Cut me some slack Woman." Elijah shook his head. "Hey Kyra? Dad wishes you would show more leg." Bambi dropped her jaw at her son's forwardness. Eerie looked at Kyra then down at her skirt with a pucker. "See?"

"See?" Kyra played it off as bashful but did indeed lift her skirt by three inches up to mid-thigh. "Elijah, for someone without sight you sure do observe quite well."

"I'm sorry Kyra." Bambi redirected her son, prepping to walk him back to his table. Buchanan seemed torn by joining them, he rather enjoyed getting to know the others. Eerie found Rico and Izzy eating away, trying to play coy as to what they were hearing.

"I would have gotten there without you telling me." Kyra laughed at Eli as he was led away.

"More leg still! Trust me Kyra!" Bambi now clamped her hand over his mouth. Kyra shrugged and rose her skirt another inch. She half expected Buchanan to check her out but no he refrained like a true gentleman.

"So, Buck... " Eerie turned his attention back to the man, "What is it you do for a living?"

"Well, I was a college professor of antiquities down in Atlanta, Georgia but I grew tired of the field. Right this moment I'm just learning my roots and relaxing. My heritage comes from this vicinity. Slaves back in the day."

"Ah! So, that's what reeled Bam in. Her and I both stemmed from the local slaves back in the day."

"Truly?" Buck seemed intrigued. "Perhaps we can all get together sometime and discuss our rich histories."

"Sure! If Bam is cool with it, I'm game."

"Let me guess, your ancestors served at Souillon House." Kyra sighed. "I think Genevieve cornered the market around here." Until Genevieve sold off her stock.

"I have heard that name in my reading." He noted Bambi looking his way. "My research is limited because there's really not much to go on. All I'm aware of is I had an Uncle Thomas that was owned by the woman. My father's great, great as well, his name also Buck, that's how I inherited the name. I fear Bambi expects me. It was very nice to meet you all. Another time I hope."

"We'll work on that." Eerie nodded, the vibe he was getting was wearing off. Edge over another man in Bambi's life, included his son's, but if Eli found him intriguing the man had to be on the up an up. With a slight bow Buchannan took a stroll to join Eli and Bambi. Seated she took his order.

"He seems legit." Kyra told Eerie. "What's your opinion Rosalita?"

"If I may be honest?" Rosa spoke through Isabel's vocal cords, "I sense more to him than we see."

"More? Wait! Who's Rosalita?" Barker winced.

"Our mother. Her ghost is within my sister's body, that is why she wears sunglasses." Rosa lowered hers just to share her white eyes at Eerie. Unsettling, Officer Barker took a deep breath and put his arm around Kyra.

"Hold me!" He smirked, "I am never going to get used to any of this stuff. So, if Rosalita is in Isabel's body... where is Isabel?"

"Right here." Izzy batted Rico's lashes and blew him a kiss his tone becoming feminine. "Sister, PLEASE!" Enough of that Rico growled in his own voice. Eerie shook his head having seen and heard it all now. In response Kyra patted the cop's hand for comfort. "I am sorry Officer Barker, when she is in control my masculinity fades."

"So how in the hell did you two bond?"

"Long story!" Kyra spoke up and found something distracting her, "Erin just pulled up outside."

"Gets better." He chuckled. It did indeed! Bambi's mother Aretha brought out Eerie's lunch, the same thing he ate every day, friend chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. "Morning Aretha. Thank you for this fine meal."

"Elijah needs new shoes."

"I'll see to it. Aretha? This is Kyra Whimsey, Kyra? Bambi's mother."

"Hi."

"The owner of the doll."

"Excuse me?" Kyra flared her eyes.

"The doll my grandson brought Bambi. What were you thinking of letting Elijah even touch such a thing?" She slapped Eerie upside the head. "Arrest me for assaulting an officer."

"You know I won't. It was harmless once... it's just cloth."

"Buriel shroud and wedding veil. You are naive boy."

"That's what it's made of? I had no idea. So, that's Bambi's greater granny's veil then?"

"Of course, it is! She used her own materials to bind her spell. I told Bambi to get rid of it, but she refuses. You must convince her that it will bring nothing but..." Her eyes went black right in front of them, persona changing. "...good luck! Great fortune indeed." Everyone at the table noticed the change. Rosalita instantly dropped her food and made a motion with her hands that to some might presume united her catholic beliefs, but in reality, it was a Brujeria air mark to protect those at the table. Aretha grinned at Isabel and cackled, "Power versus power we are. You will lose."

"Leave this woman." Rosalita spoke with conviction.

"When I am ready." She motions them to look about as the diners at every table in the room turned and shared their own blackened eyes. Rico started to rise but Rosalita held his arm warning him not to leave their space of protection.

"What's happening?" Eerie bulged his eyes and shot a glance at Bambi and Buchannan even they had gone dark. "Elijah?"

"Yeah, Pop?" Eli turned in his booth hearing him, resting once again on his knees.

"STAY IN YOUR BOOTH. DO NOT MOVE."

"My grandson is very powerful it seems. He perceives what others cannot."

"Bambia?" Kyra mentioned her by name.

"Yes resident of hell?"

"What Genevieve did back then has no bearing on who we are. Why did you use that doll on us?"

"To test you both of course. Ah! The new lady of the house." Bambia looks to the door to see Erin Parrish. "The pet lover."

"Leave her dogs alone." Rico chimed in.

"I was not referring to the hounds at Souillon."

"Erin's going to blackout, isn't she?" Kyra whined and tried to wave Erin away. Erin kept on coming, walking right up to their table.

"What's the brushoff about?"

"Eyes!" Kyra gnashed her teeth with worry, giving Erin a hint to look about at the entire restaurant.

"Oh, crud!"

"The stone protects you." Aretha/ Bambia notes, "It will be your undoing."

"I keep hearing that. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then... who might you be?"

"Bambia!" Kyra informed her. "Voodoo Queen!"

"Really? And how did you get out of the sigils surrounding Souillon?"

"The doll must have secured her exit."

"So naive you children are. It was I that conceived those guardians to protect my people. Genevieve... had done enough, our spells fought one another tooth and claw. The witch's wicked soul destroyed our families. Her vicious revenge over one man's errs brought down upon us all. Mad she was!"

"We're getting mad vibes out of you too Bam Bam." Erin sighed holding Gemma like a crucifix. "Maybe we should sit down and have a real talk, like say my back yard where none of these good people can come to harm.

"HI ERIN!"

"Hey, Elijah! Wassup Stud?"

"Just wondering why everyone is as blind as I am right now."

"Let's reconvene and talk later. If you're willing. I'm not here to fight you and I certainly don't condone what Genevieve did to you or your kin. Let's not be enemies Bam Bam."

"For now!" Black eyes return to normal, Aretha staring at Erin wondering how this blonde had snuck up on her. Startled a bit she pointed at Eerie, "New shoes! Socks too."

"I got it covered Aretha." Eerie swallowed as Bambi's mother headed back to the kitchen. "Mad respect Parrish! You stand up to some serious shit."

"Born tough my fellow crime solver."

"Sheriff Waddle hire you?"

"I start next week. Rico? I have your duffle bag in the back of my Land Rover." The boy cast her a thumbs up, "One thing at a time. I think I warded off Bam Bam until we get home." Bambi returned from Eli's table to check on their meal and if they needed drink refills. It was as if she had no clue what just happened.

"Bambi? Erin Parrish, Kyra's roommate, owner of Souillon. Newest police officer." Eerie prompted.

"Hello, Miss Parrish. Thank you for being nice to my son. He talks of you often."

"MORE LEG!" Elijah yelled, customers chuckling.

"I can't get any higher Elijah." Kyra blushed. "I mean I can, but... " Eerie patted her thigh and shook his head. "I wasn't going there."

"I MEANT ERIN! AWOOOOOO!" Elijah howled. Erin drooped her chin at hearing him, wondering if he could possibly know she had been with Ian Flynn. If Eerie had no idea his buddy, the florist was a werewolf how could Eli?

"ELIJAH! ENOUGH!" Bambi pointed, "BUCK? PADDLE HIS BOTTOM!" Buck waved off that thought, not his kid. Even more as Elijah turned back in his seat, he looked in Buck's direction and took his hat off tossing it at Buchanan. Caught off guard the hat flew through the air and came to a halt above Buck's head as if suspended in open air. Buck retrieved it as if catching it and winced at the boy. This lad was truly remarkable. The hat returned was sat on the table, Eli back to listening to his online teacher. No one saw this oddity. Buck simply kept quiet. Had he been claimed briefly by Bambia as well? Perhaps, not!

Bambi appealed to Erin with yet another apology, but Erin waved it off as if no bother. "Being a mother to a boy like him can be challenging."

"Eli is awesome! You raised him well."

"Not to be as outspoken as he is. That has to be something his father taught him." She scowled at Eerie.

"Not me! Has to be your daddy."

"Well, that is a distinct possibility. Would you like a menu, Erin?"

"Chicken there looks good." Erin just reached over and swiped a leg off of Eerie's plate. Eerie had lost his appetite anyway after seeing Aretha blackout and become Bambia. The fact she brought him the meal he was worried it might even be tainted. "Elijah did tell me more leg." Bambi giggled at her humor. "The boy knows what he's talking about. Besides, if I showed any more leg... are you going to eat that thigh?" She pointed at Barker's meal. Bambi was blown away by this woman's attitude, she carried herself with such poise. "No seats left. Knee it is." She dropped in and sat on Eerie's leg outside the table where there was more room.

"Erin here just got hired at the station." Eric told Bambi. "She will be wearing pants the next time you see her."

"Not unless I change the dress code. Waddle liked my legs, so I bet I'd get away with a mini skirt and a badge pinned to my hip."

"If anyone can get away with that, I'm pretty sure it's you." Bambi laughed. "I'll go grab another plate of chicken." Stepping away left Erin to look over at the Montoya's, "I bought flowers for the grave plots."

"Bless you Erin." Rosalita spoke up.

"You get those flowers at the Idiot's?" Eerie chuckled.

"I did! That's my part-time job now. Ian had a now hiring sign in the window. I guess I should have asked Waddle what my schedule would be. If I'm on days that blows that idea working with Captain America." She winked at Kyra, "That man looks just like Chris Evans."

"I guess that makes you the Falcon." Kyra rubbed Eric's arm.

"I'll take that. And my wing here before Officer Parrish eats that too." With Erin looking healthy in every way he found his appetite returning.

"Maybe I could fill in at the florist as something to do until I land a real job." Kyra suggested.

"I got a job too. Over at Goodwill." Izzy spoke through Rico again in a giddy manner. Rico would just have to get used to it.

"Oh? And just how do you two plan to pull that off?"

"Like we're doing now. Rico will share my soul in his body and let me go to work so that we have money. Mother can inhabit his body when he's not using it."

"Pardon me?" Rosalita dropped Isabel's jaw, "I... that will be... "

"An experience. You will have a dick." Izzy giggled. "A very big dick."

"ISABEL! That is enough. I do not know about using his body."

"If you don't, he's just going to be a goofy zombie all day while I'm at work."

"She does have a point." Erin brought up. "I mean I suppose I can rotate the boys into inhabiting him now and then, so we don't have to change his diaper. It would give us a chance to actually speak with the boys through Rico."

"Haha! You are not funny." Rico chimed in, "I worry for my body if one of the boys possess it. That and I do not know if they can, now that our sigil has changed us. We will see. Erin? I too have news."

"You get a job too?"

"Changing his diapers and his kids." Izzy laughed. "Rico is a father now."

"You could not let me tell her sister?"

"Sorry! I'm as excited as you are."

"Hold up! I leave you alone for under two hours and you knocked someone up?"

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12