Entity Nest Ep. 021: proPAGANda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember at the house I mentioned Portia? She works across the street at Goodwill. She told me we were going to have a baby."

"Wow! Well, congratulations. Now explain how you're going to have a family when you and Izzy are trapped together?"

"We will manage. I will have to tell Portia, there is no choice. I just hope she can cope with it."

"Right! That means we all sleep in the same bed, unless you go making love to her with me tagging along as a threesome." Izzy giggled. Kyra motioned her to lower her voice. "Sorry! This is me. When I am happy, I get loud."

"Others don't need in on this Izzy." Erin added her concern then dabbed the corner of Eerie's mouth with a napkin, "We need to figure a lot out fast. This gets even crazier. I took Brimley by her house, her daughter Janice was there, get this... with her dad."

"Warlock Max?" Kyra flared her eyes.

"Yep! He's hot and cold running water. He tried to kill Cotton, but Gemma here stopped him." She pats her necklace.

"Oh, Lord!" Kyra looks toward the Land Rover. "I bet Cotton could use some water. Rico can you take him/ her some?"

"She's not with me. Ready for more craziness? Janice is really nice; she's moving into Brimley's house and applying over where Vivian DeVore is living. Sanitarium counsellor."

"Oh, wow! So, if Cotton's not with you does that mean this Janice is keeping him? That whole play dead idea went out the window, didn't it?"

"Can I have my knee back? Leg's asleep." Eerie interrupted them. Erin stood up but didn't even bother to tug her skirt down over her butt cheeks. A few customers admired her thigh gap but said nothing negative about it.

"Well, keeping him got complicated. Brimley stole Janice's body to have words with Max. When she did somehow Janice got bumped out of her body and into Cotton. How that occurred I don't know unless it's Gemma here forcing them to bond after all these years. This sigil crap is getting out of hand. So, yeah Brimley is babysitting her daughter while she's living in Cotton."

"That's twisted." Eerie shook his head. "Alright people, I have to hit the road, on duty and I only get an hour lunch. Have my seat before you give these old timers a coronary there, Miss Cheeks." He hugged Kyra real fast then put his hat on. Once he stood up Erin slid in to take his seat. Bambi returning with more chicken sat the plate down and walked with him to say goodbye to Elijah, inevitably Buck. "You behave yourself Boy. We'll go get you some new shoes after work tomorrow. Grandma Aretha insists."

"As you wish my DEER man." Elijah emphasized loudly, leaning toward Buchannan as if speaking to him. Buck looked perplexed as to why but merely brushed it off and extended his hand once again to shake Eerie's.

"It was indeed a pleasure to meet you Eerie."

"Same here Buck. You have my blessing." He chuckled. "Only one question. You planning on staying long term? With you being a professor and all, I won't allow my boy to move away should you and Bam... get closer."

"Eerie? We just met. Don't scare him off talking about commitment."

"Just protecting what's mine."

"I completely understand, Mister Barker. I'll be here at least a year."

"Right, Dad! The Buck stops here." Eli jested. "Can I go to Disneyworld?"

"Family trip someday." Bambi giggled. "Should you decide to stay longer than that year. I will hush now."

"One day at a time." Buck winked at her. "I should get going myself."

"So soon?"

"You are working, Dear Lady. I can't in any good conscience keep you from that." He stood up tall, Bambi caught between two giants. Her heart fluttered in the moment, past and present colliding.

"You haven't even met my parents yet."

"Another lunch." He kissed her knuckle, "Be good, Young Man."

"Yes, Sir!" Eli smiled.

"You barely call me Sir." Eerie shook his head.

"Sorry, Pop!"

"Walk you out Officer Barker?"

"Sure! Give me one second." Eric pulled Bambi aside, "I need you to listen to me. This is not about Buck."

"What's wrong?"

"I need you to trust me and get rid of that doll we brought back from Souillon. Aretha is having a fit over it."

"I'll hide it well. It's part of my history Eerie."

"I understand that, but it's not healthy. I wish I could explain better, but I know you'd call me crazy. So, just honor me and Aretha and bury that thing."

"I'll lock it away."

"Elijah does not go near that doll again."

"I told you to get rid of it when you two brought it home. I... now that I've thought about it I just can't destroy it. It's an heirloom!"

"I'm done talking! Watch your back... please."

"I always do. Eerie? I really like Buck and before you say anything, it goes beyond the incredible sex we had last night. There's just something about him. I feel very safe."

"Alright!"

"I think Kyra is very nice as well. Maybe we've both been given a second chance."

"Maybe! Okay, I have to go." A hug out of concern Eerie nods at Buck that he was ready. A wave at Aretha behind the counter watching, Eerie saw her blackened eyes again and pointed at her. Bambia simply stared, not at just Eerie, but at Buchannan. Even Buck glared her way with a grim expression. A furthered wave at Erin and Kyra the two giants stepped outside. Finding their cars parked next to one another Eerie noticed Buck's car as a newer model Chevy Impala. Black exterior, leather seats.

"I will take things slow, Mister Barker. Even if Bambi and I do further things, I would never destroy your family by distance."

"Good to know. Where are you headed?"

"I have a condo over in Dearborn. Rented, but mine for the duration until I decide my fate."

"Dearborn's a nice town. I'll talk with Bam about a double date maybe. We can talk Souillon and our rich histories. Even been by Souillon since you've been here?"

"Driven by. It looks haunted, but again the ghosts of our people surely reside."

"Ohhh, yeah! Guaranteed! Nice talking to you Buck." A pat over the roof of his squad car Eerie got in and started his cruiser. Backing out he tooted his horn once then drove off. Waving at him Buck paused as if taking a deep inhalation of oxygen. Looking down the street he noticed a big black van with no windows driving by towing a black panel enclosed trailer that said Shepard's Lawn Care yet no number to call. In passing by the driver looked his way staring at Eerie until no longer able to. Even Buck sensed a very bad vibe. Nothing new in Belltower.

********

House Souillon! 15 miles outside of Belltower. Twenty minutes prior!

"It's so beautiful out here." The ghost of Vienna Edwards stood at the gates, unable to pass beyond them. She could see traffic going by from both directions even if they could not see her. If they could, she might get more than a few honks being naked.

With timber everywhere she wished she could just keep on going. There was nothing here at Souillon now that her host body had been ripped from her grasp. Her lover Curly couldn't even touch her anymore. Communicating with ghosts was all she had. At least one person seemed concerned. Looking at her side she found the Great Dane Scooby Boo sitting beside her. "Hey, Benji."

"What's on your mind Kid? You may be a pain in everyone's ass, but I won't let you suffer out here all by your lonely. I'll be your best buddy until you cross me."

"Thanks! I know I totally messed up. I was a serious freak when I was alive so when I lucked into Isabel and her body being so amazing... I latched on and wanted it all."

"You can't just steal someone's life so you can live again. This whole property brings out the worst in everyone. Part of me wishes my daughter hadn't bought this place, but if she hadn't, I'd never have been able to connect with her again like I'm doing. That necklace of hers is some pretty powerful magic to give us all second chances. I know I was always by Erin's side but with no way of contacting her. Until that stone around her neck brought us closer."

"That rock is not good Ben. I tried to warn her but... "

"It's done a lot of good from my point of view. To be honest I think we would be in dire straits living out here without it. I... " Scooby notes movement along the trees to the side of the property. "Shit!"

"What's wrong!"

"Scoob's overriding me, he sees pussy."

"Not like I can hide it." She giggled.

"Not your pussy Kid... kitty cat... I think it's a lynx." Scoob took over shutting Ben back as his animal instinct took over. Giving chase the Dane brought the cat out of hiding and it ran straight for Vienna. Laughing at the dodging feline she suddenly thought of something. As the cat grew closer Vienna rubbed her intangible palms together then made the lunge. Possessing the medium sized cat, it squalled at being captured by some unseen force, somersaulting and darting about as if trying to escape. Scooby Ben halted the dog in its tracks knowing exactly what Vienna had just done.

"Nice move Kid! Let's just hope I can keep Scoob here from eating you."

"Eat away old man." She laughed rolling the cat over onto its back and spreading its hind legs as wide as her muscle control could animate it. "Here's your pussy, take it."

"Not even funny Vienna. Don't break the cat's legs by being stupid. Just use the cat to get around and be happy that it's alive so you can feel something again."

"It feels weird!" She rolled back over and sat up. The cat was done fighting her. "I'd rather have a human host, but Lucy Lynx here will do for now. Crap!"

"What?"

"Lucy has kittens out there. She was hunting for food to feed them. What do I do now? I'll feel horrible if they die out there while I hold mommy captive."

Before Ben could suggest anything that big black van and trailer rolled by on the main road. Both Ben and Vienna looking at it sensed something. "Did you feel that Ben?"

"Yeah! Pain and despair. What was that about?"

"No idea! It hurts though, like I'm feeling whatever's pain myself. I sense hunger and hopelessness."

"Are you sure it's not just Miss Kitty's cubs?"

"You didn't feel the full effect. I think it's because I'm a female."

"I'm not feeling it anymore."

"The further that van gets away from us... yeah, nothing now. That's crazy."

"Nothing we can do."

"Right! So, should I keep the cat or... "

"Go hunting for her. Track the kittens and feed them."

"I don't know how to hunt. Least of all in this body. Think they might eat dog food if we get Curly to bring some out?"

"No clue! Gives you something to kill time with though."

"Can we not mention that word kill? I was murdered Ben."

"Right! Sorry Kid. Hey! Consolation, cats have nine lives they say."

Sensing something else the two of them look toward the road as another car ventures by, this one a classic GTO. The driver hit the brakes at seeing the dogs and watched them. Lowering his sunglasses, they could see black eyes staring back.

"Does he see us as ghosts?"

"I think we need to head back to the house Kid. I'm feeling like he's the enemy. Those eyes are like that Goat creature at the hospital."

"Oh, crap! You're right. Can he get in?" As if an answer the driver put the GTO into park and got out, walking up to the gates. He found an invisible barrier blocking his path. "Whew! That's a relief. Maybe it's coming back for Izzy but using a new host body like we are."

"Probably recognizes me." As Scooby Ben!

"Or me! Remember that thing killed me in Boston inside that Truman guy."

"I don't think it's done with us. Not by a long shot." Running together they headed for the safety of the house. At least there they had front yard back up with the boys. Protection in numbers! With no resistance the driver got back into the car and drove off. A mile down the road the driver returned to normal and looked around at the countryside wondering where the hell he was.

"Shit! I'm late for work."

Did he still have a job?

12