Entity Nest Ep. 022: SOcial bUtterfLy

Story Info
Butterflies are the human soul. The stomach cannot always contain them.
6k words
4.71
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

Thorn Briar cemetery, Belltower, Virginia. Population exceeding those who live there. The place was old. Very old!

"My gravestone is over here. It appears they neglect to mow."

Rosalita Montoya, still inhabiting her teenage daughter Isabel's body found it intimidating to locate her own grave after three years since being laid to rest. Her spirit possessing her daughter currently by permission was hurrying for a very good reason. She missed her baby Serena, buried at her mother's feet after dying with Rosa during childbirth. So, not her fault! Cancer was a horrible thing to live with even worse to die from. Serena an unexpected surprise during her battle suffered the situation, yet Rosa refused to not give her baby a fighting chance. Even if Rosa perished, there was a hope that Serena would survive. Forbidding chemo or drugs that might harm her child only committed her to a death sentence. Rosa was like that, fiercely loyal. For all the good it did.

Seven months carried and complications immediately arose. Her roots in Brujeria witchcraft Rosalita realized that she had been cursed for abandoning her coven. In her dying days she cursed them right back, for all the good it did. Strength in numbers defeated that spell. Her fate going from bad to worse. Rosa's husband Luis enrolled in the Army going overseas without her, only back for her funeral then turning on his living children because of their Bruja taint. Love was quickly forgotten as he knelt next to baby Serena's plot. She deserved a life. Instead, she was taken from him by those he had taken Rosalita away from. Cursed himself in a different manner. He had to endure life knowing he could never love again. Hatred of his existing children even more. Evil worked in mysterious ways.

"There, momma." Isabel spoke out through her brother Rico's voice, his very body that she co-existed within. A directional point lured the eyes of their newfound friends Erin Parrish and Kyra Whimsey. Following behind at a respected distance they waited until mother and children held each other's hands over a less than tended site. Grass overgrown around the headstone, while the rest of the cemetery was well groomed. Rico hated the situation; it was as if they were spitting on his mother's grave. "They cannot even pull the weeds."

"It is okay Jiho. It is as life intended. For all to be lost in the end."

"No mother, it is wrong, the caretakers neglect you and Serena. I will not have it." Rico broke their hand hold and dropped to his knees to start tearing at weeds, making a respectable path to be able to view the small stones. Erin seeing his strife joined him on her knees and assisted in pulling dandelions and crab grass away from the final resting place. "Gracias, Erin! Your friendship means everything to us." Isabel spoke for her brother. "Rico blesses you as well."

Smiling at them although a shared mind Erin rubbed Rico's arm as a good boy moment then stood to rejoin Kyra. Clinging to Isabel's physical body out of support for her mother Rosalita within Kyra was gently emotionally invested. Both women were a very welcomed comfort these days. Rosa knew her children were in good hands. Thankfully her fatality curse did not carry to her eldest children. Of course, look what happened to Izzy, her nearly dying at the hands of a demonic Baphomet. Rico going to jail leaving her all alone to suffer his mistake did not help, it only freed her up to be taken. It was obvious hatred was following her family still.

Even as weeds were pulled it was obvious, they were growing back equally as fast. Erin sighed at that pointless act the second she witnessed the grass even grow brown in spots, dead and dying to join those below. Sad how that all worked out. "At least in dying the grass will not obstruct the view of our names." Rosalita murmured, Kyra pouting at the sadness of it all.

Rico still on his knees placed his hands on the headstone of his mother, and the footstone of Baby Serena. He wasn't certain why he was doing so but it felt right. Indeed, it was! In the bright daylight the subtle sight of a blue aura was missing to the naked eye. The bonding sigil that he and Izzy shared was now bonding with family. Strengthening their commitment to one another, almost as if fighting for them, the curse long cast cancelling out beneath its isolation within the sigil itself. Rico had no idea, nor did Izzy, especially blind in her tears Rosalita. The grass was now going from brown to green again, the only telltale sign. That was enough.

"What just happened?" Kyra flared her eyes pointing at the soil.

"I do not know." Rosalita shrugged, "Forgiveness, perhaps?" She truly did not want to question it.

"Did you do anything just now Rico?" Erin knelt down touching the grass. In doing so her necklace Gemma lit up. Rico noting it, a perfect diversion to prevent him from looking up Erin's skirt. Her vagina peeking out from between slightly parted knees became magnetic to a male. It was hard to miss unless attention was lured elsewhere.

"Your necklace glows." He pointed out lifting up in order to stand and be a man, not a perve. That and the fact Isabel told him to stop staring. There could be no hiding selfishness when two minds were sharing the same brain.

"Is it?" Erin lowered her chin to her chest and clutched her stone. "What's wrong Gemma? Did we upset some balance?" The glow quickly faded. "A warning, maybe?"

"It could very well be." Rosa sighed, "The grass growing green again combats the rot. The spell my former coven established is not happy for their handiwork being distilled. I think we should finish our business here and go. A moment with my baby please."

"Of course!" Both Erin and Kyra stepped away. Rico upright hugged their mother and stepped back around twenty-five feet to stand guard if you will, arms held at the wrist behind him. The cuffs a reminder that he and Izzy were still bound.

Kneeling, Rosalita delicately laid down her flowers and closed her eyes before releasing them. A mumbled spell cast through Isabel's lips made certain her flowers did not wilt upon contact with the ground even after this new grass had grown. "Hello, my baby. Momma is here. Well, I suppose I have never left, my body still resides above you. My spirit has however moved away. Yours remains here. Forgive my stepping away I had to check on your brother and sister. Yes, I know I am your sister at the moment. How confusing it must be for you Mija. I kneel here within her to be near you again. Yes, it is wrong. Yes, her skirt is far too short." Not as if Serena even knew what a dress was, this was merely Rosalita conversing the only way she knew how.

"I will lay here beside you once more for a short while." Stretching out on her side without concern of appropriateness Rosalita left her daughter's body, her spirit drifting down into the ground until seeking a temporary refuge in her baby's tiny casket. As a spirit it was possible to morph in size to fulfill a pact. Coddling the bones of her daughter Rosa sang an unheard lullaby, a union of spirits it was as if she could feel her child snuggling up. Such beauty!

"My body is vacant I think." Izzy told Rico. "Mom left me laying sprawled out." Indeed! Now an empty vessel Isabel's body was stirring in its zombie like state. Stretching further onto her back her own legs went wide exposing a bloody twat, her tampon needing changed again. "Quit staring at my... "

"We stare sister! My eyes are yours, how can I not?"

"Right! Just don't lust for me. I couldn't take that again after Vienna forcing us to have sex together."

"As if I had a choice in that. We must get past that dishonor."

"Not dishonor. It was wrong yes, but I have to say you were darn good brother."

"Stop it! Do not contradict yourself." He nearly laughed, "No more sister! I cannot, now that I am betrothed to Portia."

"Betrothed? You're not married yet. You don't even know how her parents are going to react. You may end up in jail again."

"You will be my cellmate. It is not as if we can be separate forever."

"Mom could just hang out in me until we get out. If it came to that."

"Let us think positive Izzy. I want to be there for Portia."

"What if I want a boyfriend? This is just nuts, Rico."

"One step at a time. Baby steps!" As if a wave of psionic energy the ground beneath them vibrated. Looking over at Erin and Kyra talking it was obvious that only the siblings felt such a wave of chemistry.

"What caused that?"

"No idea sister. The curse of mother's coven perhaps resisting us. You too have Bruja in you."

"So do you, but yes, I know female witches are much more powerful. Rico? You do know that Portia carries your baby, your DNA. It too with be born half witch."

"Let us pray no such curse befalls our, my child. It must stop here." Dropping to his knees Rico assumed control over his bodily functions and did indeed pray. Izzy understood and doubled up his efforts. Bound to God as much as to one another.

********

"So, you screwed a werewolf?" Kyra and Erin stood by Erin's Land Rover. Erin Parrish slyly grinned at how good she was feeling now that she had confided in someone, she trusted 100%. "Werewolves are real?"

"As real as my needing a lint roller after every hook up." Erin chuckled. "I didn't know Ian was a wolf until I saw his reflection in his shop window. We even fucked right out on the sidewalk in front of the police station, cars and pedestrians walking right by us. No one knew."

"How could they not know?"

"Ian knows Agnes Bloom over in Melas. Agnes was kind enough to them to mask their whereabouts."

"Wait! Them?" Kyra went pale, "More than one werewolf?"

"Ian has a sister named Ingrid. She runs the local animal shelter."

"Lovely! A dog saving dogs. Unless... oh crap! What if they eat them as a source of food?"

"I had not thought of that, but Ingrid did bring Ian lunch. I just presumed it was McDonald's or something. Eww! Don't give me a buzzkill, I like Ian. He's a sweetheart."

"Let's not take Scooby Ben and Cotton to that particular vet if the shelter has one."

"I don't know if it does, but I suppose maybe if they do euthanize animals, it is possible. I'll stop by there, after I start at the cop shop and size the place up. Ingrid seemed nice too, but I mean, you're right they do have to eat, and I can't imagine vegetarian Werewolves. Then again, Ian runs a florist shop. He even makes herbs for people. I mentioned Brimley's poison idea to him. He resisted the notion and did try to dissuade me by recommending safer methods. He has to be a good guy to do that, right? So, I won't judge until I see it for my own eyes."

"What? Collie cuisine? Lassie go home!"

"Right!"

"And Brimley is staying at her home now that's she's trapped within her daughter's body? How do we get her out of her kid?"

"No idea! We'll figure that out once Brimley rejoins us back at the house tonight or tomorrow. She has Jana's car to get around in."

"Does Brimley even have a driver's license?"

"Good point! Jana does though, if she gets pulled over for any reason."

"Yes, but what if there's a car accident? Her daughter is stuck inside Cotton so it's not like she can give her mom driving lessons."

"We have to trust that Brimley knows what she's doing."

"Yes, but at the sake of Jana's life?"

"Good point! I don't have Jana's cell number so either we drop back by and intrude, or we just hope Brimley calls me for advice on driving."

"Nothing ever gets easier does it. Maybe we should call Sam and Dean Winchester and see if they can fix our supernatural issues. Ooo! We could let the boys possess Sam and Dean and we can swing with them."

"Dork! We'll be fine. I sent Maxwell packing thanks to Gemma here." Erin toyed with her necklace. "I think he's scared of Gemma; he didn't put up a huge fight. I'm pretty certain Brimley got to him over his lying to her all these years. She's of gypsy blood by the way."

"Which makes Jana half witch, half gypsy? But without knowing how to utilize her potential talents?"

"I'd guess yes. Maybe by Brimley being inside Jana she can open up at least the fortune telling aspect. Brimley's no witch, so, that part might need to be learned through someone else."

"Such as... " Kyra points at Rosalita and realizes Isabel was on the ground flailing in her zombie like state of no motor skills. She couldn't get up. "Uhhh? Witch down!"

"Crap! What happened?" Erin and Kyra took off into a run to retrieve Izzy's body before there was any potential of her hurting herself. "RICO!" The siblings broke their prayer trance and acknowledged Erin. Rising, the seismic jolt effected Rico's balance again. Erin had no clue what they were feeling, "Check on them they look disoriented. I'll deal with Izzy's bod." Kyra parted ways and sprinted over to Rico.

"Are you two okay? Neither of you are looking very steady on your feet."

"You do not feel the ground vibrations?"

"Nope! Solid as a rock. It must only be affecting you. What happened to Rosalita, she's obviously not in Izzy's body right now."

"She must have left it to be with Serena." Izzy threw out a correct assumption. "Just hold me down until she returns maybe." Why did saying hold me down make her brother's dick grow hard? Even she questioned it as they looked at his crotch. Kyra did not want to know. "Not now please."

"It is just the union between us, it messes with my bodily functions."

"Again, not now please. Let us just try and keep a level head here."

"There is nothing level about Rico's head." Izzy giggled and used her brother's hand to make an arch to show how his erection was tilting upward. "SISTER! DO NOT EMBARASS ME!" He retaliated. Izzy quieted down. It was almost amusing watching the siblings battle it out in one body. Kyra palmed Rico's mouth.

"Be silent the both of you. This is concerning your mother's condition." Not that her being dead already wasn't. Watching Erin lay over Izzy's body looked incriminating. What none of them failed to realize was a young couple with a darling five-year-old daughter were also out there at a semi-safe distance paying respect to one of their own, a grandfather it appeared. The wife peered over to witness Erin and Isabel's body writhing about. In trying to keep the hollow vacancy pinned down rather than let her up on her feet and lumber away it looked almost provocative. It really did look sexual to the woman, pointing it out to her husband. Covering their child's eyes to prevent her seeing the act, or so they presumed, the husband took it upon himself to race over and stop it this instant.

"This is a cemetery for God's sake. Get a hotel room or something." The gentleman hovered and rather realized as he spoke that they were not engaging in anything sexual other than flashing. Neither women could keep their skirts down in the tussle. "Wait! Is she alright?" Izzy groaning and bucking up against Erin's weight, eyes white it quickly became less of a complaint. "Is she having a seizure?"

"Epileptic!" Erin looked up at him and gnashed her teeth. "Sorry about the peep shows but to be frank that's the last thing I'm worried about. You can stop looking anytime."

"Oh! Forgive me." He turned his eyes, "Is there anything I can do? Call 911?"

"No! When she has these fits they go away in a few minutes. Fingers crossed!"

"Shouldn't she be biting down on something solid? To prevent harming her tongue."

"Offering your belt?"

"Of course! Silly of me." He hurried to unbuckle his jeans and passed down his belt. "Sorry! Allow me." He knelt down and looked into Izzy's white orbs and choked. He had seen the Walking Dead, that is up until Rick Grimes left so he was hesitant to get too close.

"Here! I'll do it." Kyra showed up gently nudging the man aside and taking his belt. She too by dropping down to fight placing the leather belt between Izzy's lips, let her skirt ride high. The man was now checking out three separate cunts. Did anyone other than his wife wear underwear anymore? He wished his wife would stop, but that was only a preference. "There! That should keep her from losing her wag."

"Thank you for being a concerned citizen." Erin called up to him as Rico made his way closer. "Officer Erin Parrish! I start on the force here in town next week."

"Ah! Welcome to Belltower."

"Nice to meet you." Erin waved at Linda and called out loudly, "BLESS YOU! SORRY IF IT LOOKED WEIRD!"

"Si! Thank you for helping my sister." Rico fought his hand reaching out to the man. Izzy of course found him cute. Within his thoughts Rico scolded her with a stern, "Do not do it sister. He has a wife and child watching."

"Spoil sport! You just didn't want to look gay."

"Because I am not!" He looked temperamental. The man sensing inner turmoil cleared his throat.

"I need to get back to my wife. I work at the courthouse in land deeds. Please return the belt when she is better. I'll be over there at the Southwest corner a bit longer. My grandfather!"

"Thank you so much Stuart. " Erin smiled.

"I'm Stuart Potter, my wife Linda and daughter Cindy." He nodded at his family.

"Well, again, bless you for being a gentleman." He was not convinced that he was. his arousal a problem at the moment. Too much skin showing for him kept him close, masking concern so as to not to let his wife notice. At least Linda was keeping her distance thanks to Cindy. All that truly helped him was noting Izzy was on her period. Yep! That's the ticket, concentrate on that Stu. Down it went. Such a beautiful snatch to be so messy. Stuart liked pussy. Dammit! Back up again! Losing prattle!

"N-no problem. If there's anything I can do just let me... just let me." He slobbered a tad feeling ill, almost as if something were clogging his thoughts. Rico noticed it first and fanned his hand in front of the man's dazed look.

"Mister Potter?"

"Try Mister Peter!" Stuart was heard speaking but with another man's voice, someone elderly by the sound of it. "Looks like little Missy down there sprung a leak." Stuart began undoing his pants. In the distance he heard his wife yelling, "What are you doing?" Waving off the hinderance Stuart pulled out a sizeable six-inch erection and looked down at himself palming it. "That's all you got Lucky. Not real lucky in my eyes."

"Uhhh?" Kyra whimpered glaring at Erin for an answer.

"Stuart isn't home anymore, is he?" Erin motioned Rico down to help contain Izzy's spasm quest. Relieved of her duty Izzy seemed to calm down at her brother's touch, their bond reconnecting by touch. It gave Erin time to take a stand, literally, now up on her heels. "Who do I owe the pleasure?" Eyes glazing over it was obvious Stuart was possessed. How exactly remained unclear, unless the sigils had something to say about this.

"Pleasure will be all mine here shortly. Been a while since I had me some red eye." He tried dropping to his knees between Izzy's legs, but Erin prevented it shoving him away. "Strong gal! Bet I'm stronger."

"Who are you?"

"Lucky's great, great, great! Even if his woody ain't so great." The elder chuckled with a hiss. "Good enough to get the job done I reckon."

"So, you're related to Stuart. Was he and his family here to see you?"

"Nawww! That would be my younguns, younguns, youngun! Pettigrew Potter at your service. My service now." He tried to lower again but Erin refused him. "Get your purdiness out of my way. This ain't no concern of yours."

"How are you possessing Stuart?"

"How in tarnation should I know. What's possessin'? That like ownin' gold? I used to be a prospector."

"1700's?"

"1771 last I recalled. 1772 by now, I'm bettin'! Fancy saloon gal duds you ladies are wearin'! Ya'll Frenchies?"

"Fren... why yes we are. We're related to Genevieve Souillon. I'm her niece."

"Souillon, you say? Been a spell since I heard that name. I didn't think she had kin outside of that colored kid after she got herself touched up."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12