Entity Nest Ep. 022: SOcial bUtterfLy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Earl?"

"That what she named the boy? Heard it was a gal." He had no clue that Genevieve had castrated her own son because she had lost her mind and wanted a daughter instead.

"Stuart?" His wife Linda approached, Pettigrew looking over at her and Cindy who looked terrified. "What are you doing? This isn't you."

"Course it's not your lazy good for nothin'... he did marry a looker though." Pettigrew rubbed his descendant's chin inspecting Linda, then eying poor young Callie. "Well, looky there, aren't you just the best thing to come out of this pecker."

"STUART!" Linda hid Cindy behind her. The hunger in her husband's cloudy eyes terrified her. Erin realizing Pettigrew was likely a Pettiphile grabbed Stuart by his arm luring him to face her. "Forgive me Linda." Erin doubled up her fist and slugged Stuart. Fueled by Gemma in the moment her fingertips emitted blue light, and as a big surprise to even her, Erin had repeated Rico's stunt and cast out Pettigrew as if a flea leaping off of a dog. For a very brief instant Erin saw the codger's ethereal body flip wildly through the air and fade away. Stuart himself hit the ground hard. Linda had no clue what was happening, she simply plucked her daughter up and ran for their car.

"Things will be alright! Just hang in there Linda." Erin called out. "Damn! This insanity just keeps mounting up." She knelt down to help a groggy Stu.

"What just... OH, DEAR GOD!" He saw his dick out and rolled over embarrassed as he tried to cover up in a hurry. Erin was patient with him knowing he could not recall the possession.

"Take it slow Stuart. None of this is your fault."

"I would never have taken my pants down. How...?"

"You were possessed by Pettigrew?"

"Who?"

"He said your great times three grandfather from 1771."

"I wasn't aware I had a great at least by name. Wait! Possessed? I don't believe any of that... " Before he could say crap, the body of Isabel re-animated to the humming of a lullaby through Izzy's lips. Rico and Isabel instantly recalled it from their own youth.

"Mother? You return to us."

"Si my babies! Serena rests easier now."

"What in the hell is going on here?" Stuart had his pants zipped up looking perplexed. "Her seizure is over; may I have my belt?" Kyra passed it up to Erin, then to Stuart. Looping his belt, he winced about looking for his family. "Where's Linda and Cindy?"

"In your car over there. I think I need to help you explain things before your marriage ends up in court." Erin sighed, "Stuart? I need you to listen to me, as I mentioned I'm a police officer here in town starting Monday, so I am a friend. You were possessed. That is a fact. I dislodged your ancestor but I'm pretty certain he's hanging around cursing at me. Let me walk you to your car."

"I think I would know if I were possessed, wouldn't I?"

"I think you do, you're just in denial. Just remain strong for your family."

"Did they see me with my pants undone?"

"Unfortunately! But I'm guessing they also saw your white eyes, so maybe just maybe, Linda will believe in you. You've never given her reason to not trust you I hope."

"I did cheat on her a few years ago. Only once! We went to counselling and got past it. I truly do love my wife."

"Good to know! Listen, Pettigrew was a pedophile I think, you might want to research him if there's any documents." Erin guided him to walk with her, "I noticed flowers dropped in the grass, I'll go back and put them on your grandfather's grave for you."

"Milton Potter!"

"Noted! I think I'd advise you to steer clear of this place for a while just in case Pettigrew tries that again when I'm not here to rescue you." They reached his car, Linda looking haunted, the doors locked. With Erin's encouragement Linda rolled down the driver's side window and winced at Stuart then back at Erin.

"You did it again, didn't you?" Linda wept recalling his past affair.

"He did nothing Linda. My name is Erin Parrish. I'm a recently hired police officer here in Belltower. You have my word that Stuart here loves you, what just happened... "

"Ends now!" A voice heard over her shoulder Erin looks behind her recognizing a voice, only there was no body to accompany it. "Abigail Bloom?" She spoke out, the Potter's frozen in time but blinking.

"Yes! My grandmother was alerted to the cemetery's call. I have cleared the Potter family's mind over what just happened. I cannot maintain this long distant communion long. Grandmother warns you to beware. Great evil will be coming to town. Things that even our Coven fear. Good luck with your new jobs."

"Hey Abbi?"

"Yes Erin?"

"Are Ian and Ingrid Flynn good people?"

"Yes. Very good people. Faithful to their allegiances. The only warning I might add is to be wary of their kin."

"Other wolves."

"Very bad wolves. The siblings have severed their bloodlines therefore they are traitors to their long history. Ian and Ingrid will protect you, until they cannot. I must go, I can feel my body weakening."

"Thanks Abbi! Drop by and say hi anytime."

"I will try." A whispered end the Potter's came back to reality.

"Who wants ice cream?" Stuart spoke without any memory of what he had just done. Linda containing an excitable Cindy was precious. Backing away Erin waved goodbye yet felt ignored. Stuart turned to wave out over the cemetery and called out, "Bye Grampa!" Peering in the general direction for the briefest of moments Erin spotted a figure waving back. Gauging distance Erin took a walk as the Potter's drove off. Gathering the flowers that Linda had dropped she followed her instincts until locating Milton Potter's headstone. Unable to see him now that she was up close, she sighed and lay the bouquet on Milton's plot of paradise.

"Hey there Milt? I'm Erin. I'll do my best to look after your grandson and his family. If you, have it in you, maybe set Pettigrew straight. I need to go, but it was nice meeting you... " She stood up and smiled. Turning away she heard a faint, "God bless you." She nearly shed a tear. Of course, that was followed by a pinch to her ass. Turning sideways she saw a flash of combat between two rival spirits. Milton was having his say. Pettigrew was losing.

Returning to the Montoya's everyone was standing and ready to go. Kyra shook her head. "There's never going to be a peaceful day in this part of the country. Ghosts are getting way too susceptible in taking people over. This can't be good, can it?"

"I'll handle it. Abigail Bloom just fixed the Potter situation. At least we know we have a few friends. Hope so at least." Twisting to face Isabel's body she smiled, "Is Serena happy?"

"Content, Si! Thank you again for bringing me home."

"Are you staying?"

"No. My baby rests peacefully. I am ready to go."

"Go? As up into Heaven?" Rico choked up.

"No Mija! You are stuck with Momma." Isabel's fingers pinched his chin as she used to when alive as Rosalita. Even Izzy giggled within. "I have a grand baby to meet soon. I will not rest until I know he or she is blessed." One infant loss was more than she could bear, without two.

"Okay! Let's ride." Erin took the lead. On her journey it was if she were being touched from all angles, shoulders and back only, no gropers it seemed. Votes of confidence she presumed it made her smile all the way back to her Land Rover. Everyone climbing in, Erin glanced out at the cemetery in its massive yard. Inexplicably, her stone Gemma began glowing, only she could see its light. While everyone was buckling seatbelts Erin had an extraordinary look out at the afterlife. Thousands of souls were waving goodbye to her then in the blink of an eye she saw the most amazing thing. Butterflies, millions of them fluttering about. Looking over at Kyra as if to see if she was witnessing this Erin realized it was not meant for her. A glance back at Rosalita within Isabel, Erin received a blown kiss.

"For them."

Erin smiled. One last look back at the cemetery all things were back to normal.

Like Serena, content!

********

Hatchmoore Sanitarium, during the cemetery fiasco!

"Sup, Ramsey. Why did you walk out yesterday? I'm shocked you haven't been let go for that." Fellow orderly Burt Cromwell chided the younger Lucas Ramsey. Lucas stared at him as if trying to recall the events yesterday then when unable to shrugged.

"I got sick. I just went home." For air at least, certainly not home, he was still wearing his uniform from yesterday. "I need to get out on the floor." Leaving Burt, the elder shook his head. The younger orderlies were just so negligent. Whatever!

Moving down a long hallway Lucas noted patients in their rooms looking at him strangely. Weirded out he came across the room that held the newly admitted Truman Porter. Drugged up for making baying noises like a goat he sat idle looking out a thick pane of glass at a pasture in the distance. Feeling compelled to enter his room Lucas stepped behind Truman and sighed. "Lush green grass."

"You burnt down my home." Truman mumbled. Hearing this Lucas winced at him as if wondering where that came from. What Lucas at the moment was not comprehending was that he had inherited Truman's position in life, whether he wanted to or not.

"Burnt?"

"Lair of the Baphomet."

"Bassinet? Say what?"

"Yes! Baby steps, wondrous hoof." Truman sighed then fell asleep.

"Yep! You need to be sedated." Lucas slightly chuckled, "Crazy dude!" Leaving Truman, he continued rounds that technically he didn't have to. Reaching another room he heard the voice of a young woman, one he hadn't recognized as any orderly, or doctor. Pausing, he coyly ducked inside to see a stunning barely legal blonde with big blue eyes. Noting the name of the patient on a clipboard by the door as Vivian DeVore he frowned and simply eavesdropped.

"You look better grandma. Mom told me to tell you she would drop by next week. Bring you a burger even." Vivian still loopy over her own sedation after yesterday's screaming fit just stared at her granddaughter. Knowing she wasn't even heard the girl pouted then leaned in to kiss Vivian's cheek. "I'll visit as often as I can. Starting college next month so it might take up most of my time. I want to be a veterinarian. I adore animals." That made Lucas smile, he did too. Noting the girl ready to leave, gathering her purse, he backed away and moved onward to the greater activity room where he might blend in better amongst other orderlies'. This job sucked!

The blonde had to walk through the common area to reach the exit doors down another hallway. Watching her Lucas fell in love, she was absolutely gorgeous. With his colleague Burt chastising him for standing there doing nothing Lucas turned to him with blackened eyes and head butted his senior. Burt crumpled to the tile in a daze. Eyes returning normal Lucas appeared shocked, dropping to help him up and into a chair. Burt pissed his pants and just sat there afraid to say a word. Uncertain himself what had just happened Lucas stood up and felt his forehead. A bruise forming, he shook off his stunned thoughts, noticing the girl walking toward the parking lot.

For three long minutes he viewed her, it appeared her car was having troubles. His own car parked four over from her beater with a heater he looked about for onlookers. Seeing none paying attention Lucas made his way to the exit. Leaving the building he sprinted out to the parking lot and approached her.

"Car not starting?"

"Oh! Hi! No, it won't turn over. I know nothing about engines, so, I guess I call a tow truck."

"Let me at least take a look, no promises." He smiled brightly. Lucas was a stud, so she immediately turned her opened hood over to him. Peering in he sighed, "Looks like a battery cable burnt through, it won't start without being replaced. Oh, I'm Lucas by the way."

"Ewing! Ewing Lambert. My grandmother is Vivian DeVore."

"Oh, yeah! Nice lady when she's not drugged up. I can fix this if you want to ride along to an Auto Zone and buy a cable. Quick and easy."

"I don't have the cash." She pouted, "For the cable, let alone pay you for installing it."

"No labor! Your smile is payment enough."

"That's sweet! That still doesn't buy the cable." She giggled, brushing her silky blonde bangs from her eyes against a breeze.

"Tell you what? I just got paid." He did collect his check after apologizing to the Administrator over his bail out yesterday. "Let me swing by the bank to cash it and we can hit up the Zone, get that cable, and I'll have you running in time for Happy Hour."

"I'm only 18." She laughed. "21 to buy drinks, even if a charming guy is buying."

"25! Too old for you?"

"Nope! I live on the edge." She flirted.

Lowering her car hood and closing it tight Lucas offered a hooked elbow. "Your temporary chariot awaits." He pointed out his GTO a short distance away.

"Are you off duty?"

"I ram now."

"Ram... you mean am."

"Last name Ramsey." He chuckled with intended swagger. Eyes deviating between normal and black as tar he led her to his car and opened the door for her. Taking a seat, she felt really good about PRINCE cHARMING. There would be no cable. No cashing a paycheck. Only shadows and tears! Ewing Lambert was incapacitated in the country and bound. Her new home she resided in the trunk of his GTO.

Darkened eyes leading Lucas toward greener pastures, he spotted a large black goat in the distance looking his way. Baying at it at a distance he got back into his car and headed for Belltower. A disturbance on the wind this vessel searched for another.

Two rams were ready to GO AT it!

12