Entity Nest Ep. 025: MOMMY NEAREST

Story Info
Fuck the coat hanger!
5.7k words
5
2.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 25 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

Belltower Virginia, the home of the late Brimley Stone, still residing... sort of.

After hours of meditation Janice, Jana for short, Stone concluded that she wanted to bite herself. A possession gone awry thanks to her mother Brimley, her spirit had somehow been transferred to the family dog Cotton, while Mommy dearest inhabited Jana's body. Good intentions but with bad results. When Brimley first jumped from Cotton into Jana's body as a host to have words with her former husband Maxwell Stone it was to protect her daughter. Jana did grasp that part after hours of listening to her mom apologize and babble about every little detail she had gone through. From first meeting Max, getting pregnant, Max abandoning them as a family, it was a trip down memory lane. Even though he offered the goodwill of sending faithful child support throughout the years without any contact between he and Jana. That was until after Brimley died. It was becoming quite a migraine even for a poodle. The one good thing about being within Cotton? Jana got to eat real food, not dogfood. If her mother had tried that Jana would have taken a chunk out of her own leg and pay for it later.

She loved her mother even though they hadn't gotten along in years. From the very first time where Jana admitted to her mother that she was a lesbian it had been tense. Which pissed Jana off even now because she was resorted to inhabiting a male dog. The worst part was constantly overriding Cotton's attempts at licking his balls. MEN!

Like her mother when she first jumped into her faithful pooch it was a struggle getting used to hiking a leg rather than squatting. Even though it was a hassle, at least she was still questionably alive. It was only a matter of figuring out how to switch back. Maybe this was a bonding experience, Brimley within Jana did have privy to her daughter's memories, good and bad. Communication between them was different, Jana couldn't speak in her own words due to Cotton's lack of human speech.

If she were a ghost, rather than just having her soul swapped into the canine they might have had that beyond the grave telepathy. It was not the case however, Brimley could still speak to ghosts being one herself, yet not her daughter outside of speaking directly through Jana's lips. It was unsettling hearing her mom's voice coming through Jana's body. This was the making of nightmares. If her mom dared to coddle her from a bad dream she might run out into traffic. Ugh!

"I should call Erin, but this is nice being in my own home again. One night here won't hurt us, trust me sweetheart going out to Souillon House would mean that we both sleep outdoors. The sigils out there prevent my entry into the house itself. At least here we have a roof over our head." Brimley told Jana who lay on the couch across from her recliner. A little distance was needed even if it were only six feet away.

"Listen to me Janice." Brimley sat forward, "I know that you might want to know your father better, but in light of what Erin Parrish told us about Maxwell being a Warlock, there must be ulterior motives. I truly never knew he practiced witchcraft. I mean, I do believe he tried to walk away from it all, but we were both so young at the time. His coven made him come home to them. I have to give him at least this much; he did support you throughout the years. Letting me raise you how I saw fit but without the burden of where our next meal might come from. This house even, was paid for by his money even though the deed is in my name. Of course, your name now. You were obviously in my will inheriting everything. But I'm sure you've spoken to my lawyer about that. I wish I had more to offer you baby. What you see, old memories, is what you get." Teary eyed over it all Brimley had to catch Jana's breath.

"I must admit, you shocked me by wanting to move back in here after all of these years. Wanting to be a counsellor out at the sanitarium is a noble thought. I'm proud of you for helping others less fortunate. I swear to you honey; I will get you back into this body. If you never want to see me again afterwards, I'll understand completely. When I bumped you out, you must know that it was only to defend you. I couldn't speak my mind without another's lips. And in case you're wondering why I didn't select Erin, I'm not certain I could have used her body. Her necklace has very strong magical properties that protect her. To be honest I think the necklace is what bound us, new sigils that safeguard us against your father, possibly his coven should they involve themselves. I don't want to worry you, but the sigils might have locked us inside our hosts. For how long I wish I knew. I'll sit with Erin and see if we can get her necklace to release us." With a cool breeze coming in Brimley embraced the fanning curtains with sealed eyes. "Such a beautiful night. Does your body never tire? I feel as if we can do somersaults even at this hour." The clock's hands sat almost at midnight. Witching hour a touchy subject when there was a Warlock in the family.

"I know! We should go for a walk. Tire ourselves so that we can at least try to get a good night's rest. Now that I'm not weak and feeble like I was at the end, not needing oxygen tanks to survive, I... will ask permission. May I take your body for a long walk? We used to go on long walks when you were young, not so late of course, but you're old enough to overlook the curfew now." Brimley tried for humor. Looking up from his paws, Jana within Cotton realized he could probably use the outdoor facilities again. Standing up and dropping to the floor Jana led Cotton to the front door. Staring at herself, at her mother, the invite was accepted. "Wonderful! This will be just like old times. As awful as our situation is at least we can spend quality time together."

Hopping up Brimley put on Janice's tennis shoes and snatched up her cellphone. Used to only a land line all of these years it was simply pocketed inside Jana's jeans for safe keeping. "I won't disrespect you with, well, I guess I don't have a leash, it's out at Erin's home. Stay by my side please, I can't bear to lose you again." Jana wanted to roll her eyes, but they were already white and milky due to possession. Letting it go without even a growl she followed her body out the door and into the yard. A fast urination in the grass Cotton was good to go.

"Where shall we walk? Oh, I know, I realize it might be too late, but I really doubt anyone would see us. My funeral is in two days, so, I'd like to see where you will be laying me to rest. Forgive my reading your memories baby, I saw your talk with the funeral home director. I expected you to cremate me because it was cheaper, I'm honored that you found me worth a real casket and headstone. Thorn Briar isn't far, let's take a walk out there. Shall we?" As if Jana had a choice, Brimley took off walking. Sighing with a lowered head Cotton gave chase, catching up to her mother's stride. Darkness foreboding, they faded into the night.

********

Souillon House! Fifteen miles outside of Belltower!

The moans of love making were hard to miss. The screams of rougher sex even more. Waking the dead when they never truly slept was next to impossible. Erin Parrish lay next to her best friend in all the world Miss Kyra Whimsey, arms touching so that their sigil tattoos, ordinarily invisible could connect and offer a light show in blue effervescence. Seeing the ghosts of all the boys without any reason for identifying gloves or condoms to keep them solid, the ladies got to see and literally feel their overpowering lovers. Now that the connections were made, they could actually feel the boys, touch their faces, their chests, their backs in caresses. Then there were of course big hard cocks inside their beautiful holes. Kissing was well worth the wait as well.

Having taken the risk of removing her necklace, Erin Parrish slid it under her pillow for the night. Keeping it close just in case a similar situation arose as the last time she took it off. That incident she stashed it into Genevieve's left behind jewelry box and closed it away. In a maddening night of the roughest sex, she had ever endured Erin made it through the night, the boys growing dark and violent to a degree. That was the night Genevieve somehow managed to bypass the sigil locking her in the music room.

A few days back Erin had realized the sigil on that room's threshold had a hairline crack in it which might have made it weak in the moment of Genevieve's determination. Even now Genevieve was throwing a fit in her piano room yet for some reason the sound was muffled. Her door being pounded on violently went unheard even by the slumbering Montoya siblings. The only distinguishing way to know there was activity was the blue glare around the door frame which obviously silenced anything beyond it or against the interior door.

Even the threshold to the Mistress Chamber contained Erin, Kyra, and the eight mighty young spirits by withholding the noise level. Yes, the girls were having screaming orgasms, one after the other, their own eardrums suffering. The gratifying grunts of the boys, their excitement of knowing their voices could be heard as if still alive made them more adventurous. Worshipping the women with one compliment after another was the honorable thing to do. Goddesses, both in their opinions, but again this was how Genevieve had trained them. They were to always admit lust, love, and loyalty. The loyalty tested when Genevieve killed them in a mass poisoning of course divided that pride. Erin was more than happy to embrace that training regiment, yet wanting the boys to be their true selves, that would take time. As long as everyone was happy.

"Who keeps licking my face?" Kyra whimpered, wincing as if being pelted by a lengthy tongue yet she saw no tongues close to her, above her breasts or between her legs. It was only touch, no saliva left behind, but it was becoming maddening when her eyelids even felt a lapping tongue. Erin wanting doggystyle prompted Kyra of her repositioning, their arms losing contact the blue man group faded away. The boys could still manhandle them although back to being invisible again, intangible only when Erin tried to touch them. She missed that part immediately but with Otis hammering her cunt from behind, and hands pulling her lengthy blonde hair she was over the fact. She knew that she and Kyra could not enjoy themselves being in one position to touch arms every second. The voices of the boys even ceased. It was all the ladies now!

Forced over by Newton, Kyra landed on her belly and had her lower body hoisted high to join Erin in doggy. A strange weight over Kyra's back found a strain, she now feeling licks on her shoulder. A penetration of her ass felt, not as large of a cock than expected. Wincing into her bedding Kyra lifted her head. A rapid thrusting, thinner arms wrapping under her belly almost digging in she yelped. "WHO IS FUCKING ME?" It was as if claws were piercing her flesh, hugging on to her tightly not wishing to let her go. The boys had no idea what was going on, Newton simply moved in and took Kyra's cunt. "WHO IS DPing ME?" She added again, not that it didn't feel great, but it was unusual, unexplainable. Two bodies on her back in simultaneous motion seemed awkward yet working to make her emotions cry out in pleasure.

"Quit yelling! You're going to wake Rico and Izzy." Erin reached over and bumped her arm, the sigils once again making contact. Now materializing in blue light, the boys returned in full body formation. All they could see was Newton on top of Kyra, but it was obvious there was something else in the room. Tiny sparkles emitted through Newton's rambunctious body, almost as if he were two distinct forms but only his frame seen. Troubling, Amos knelt down next to Erin and spoke.

"Mistress? There is something wrong with us. Please look." He pointed back over Kyra. Otis still wailing on Erin ignored the obvious in favor of making her happy. By lifting at an angle Erin's arm contact slipped and the sigil disappeared, as did the boys. Waving off Otis the boy pulled out of Erin to allow her to roll and sit up behind Kyra. Kyra was losing her mind at the DP full throttle. Exploring Kyra's backside, she noted both penetrations, Kyra's anus and cunt being utilized by invisible entry. Kind of sexy but she did realize the cunt was so much wider in circumference of penetration than her asshole. In obvious use, yet her anal pucker was narrow.

"What the hell?" Erin reached out and touched nothing, intangible state issues. A lick to her shoulder in a brief think and miss moment it was as if she heard a whimper. Gone as fast as she heard it. Frowning at what she was missing Erin took her sigil arm and held Kyra's hand. Light bright once more the boys lifted up. Newton smiling at Erin had no clue he was sparkling compared to the boys around him still only cast in blue light. "What's causing these sparkles?"

"I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMMING!" Kyra tugged at her hair and squirted hard over Newton, he reacting to her orgasm with triumph. Erin gripped Kyra's hand, rather Kyra squeezing harder under the sensual strain of climax subsided. Waving Newton out of Kyra, Erin watched her besties anus still rippling with fulfillment, yet no sparkles now, no soft blue Newton.

Looking around at her boys all shrugging and admitting that it was not any of them, Erin noted the bedroom door also basking in blue. A second later she looked at her balcony doors and they too were sealed in blue trimming. Releasing Kyra's grip, the light show faded once again. Hopping out of bed Erin hesitated to go too far and went back for Gemma isolated beneath her pillow. Putting the necklace back on her neck she went to the bedroom door first and opened it. Peering out she saw everything normal, no noise whatsoever. Only the music room door rattling. Nothing new she thought.

"The Montoya's must be dead to the world. Shit! Bad choice of words, sorry guys." She meant the boys in her room. Closing her door again she looked over at the bed to see Kyra moaning vibrantly and clawing at the bedding. Her asshole was still in use by something. The boys without being seen were even exploring her backside as if attempting to understand what else might be here. She basically just felt hands on her cheeks, a finger added to her ass joining whatever was hitting her. Lester felt badly for poking her anus under duress, but she seemed to enjoy it, laughing amid cries of ecstasy.

Going to the balcony doors Erin opened them to a gust of warm air, refreshing to her sweaty flesh. Stepping out to look over the railing after hearing Scooby Boo whining heavily she noticed the Great Dane up on his rear legs, back arched as if he were holding on to something, body swaying as if he were fucking open air. "Dad?" No answer, nor a look upward at her voice, only thrusting and wobbling to stay aloft on two paws. "Are you fucking Vienna somehow?" She couldn't see Vienna or Rosalita, so it was only a guess. "God, I hope not. You were always faithful to mom." Pausing a moment, she realized something. Lifting her sigil arm she licked where the symbol lay beneath her skin. The tattoo lighting up she found Timothy and Curley beside her in blue. "I nearly forgot it works like that too."

Again, peering down at the yard, she saw Vienna and Rosalita appearing as if trying to help her father. Ben was sparkling from within Scooby Boo's body. Even more the ladies were yelling up at Erin. While hearing the ladies Erin saw Scooby Boo nut, his jizz like sparkling piss in the moonlight shooting out in front of him. "I didn't need to see you do that dad." Erin sighed, "Only hum... well, canine!" At the jettison Kyra screamed louder than ever before. Perfect timing! That should have been a clue.

"Something is wrong. Ben is unable to control the dog's body." Rosalita informed her.

"It's not me!" Vienna pouted, "You always blame me."

"Relax! There has to be an explanation for... " Erin realized something. "Curley? Go open the front door and see if Scooby can enter. Dad might get kicked out of him in crossing over but at least he might be purged of whatever is going on." A mad dash down the stairs Curtis opened the door and waved at Vienna first, the girl blowing him a kiss. With the door wide open Scooby did fall forward onto all fours and bolted for the opened screen door. Just as predicted Ben flew backwards out of Scoob's body the second he hit the stairs. "Dad?"

"I'm here! What the fuck was that all about?"

"No clue. But at least you're free. Did you know what you were doing?"

"Not really! It was like my hormones took over Scooby Boo's body but at the same time, he was controlling me in the moment. The only thing is, I normally feel his soul but no longer."

"That's weird! I... " Kyra screamed again, going insane at how rapidly she was being fucked by the unseen visitation.

"Sounds like someone is having fun." Vienna giggled. "That should be me." She waved for Curley to come outside but he declined and closed the door. "Oh, come on!" He was still upset with her obviously.

"You guys just sit tight." Her arm no longer wet the sigil was fading. Entering the bedroom from the balcony she heard the bedroom door rattling. Timothy moving around her, his body vanishing in transit opened the door to see Scooby Boo sitting there with no energy whatsoever, as if it took everything, he had to reach the room.

"Uhhh? Guys? Just in case he goes all Cujo on me, be ready to hold Scooby Boo back."

A door opening in the hallway heard, Rico saw Scooby and winced, "What's with the...?" He strolled up behind the dog and spotted Erin in all of her gorgeous glory. Instant erection Rico turned and hid his lower body behind the door frame. "Everything okay?" Erin in turn pointed at Scooby first, then switched directions to take a long-distance jab at Kyra. Deciding to lick her forearm again the boys in blue were back on the scene. "Whoa! Uhh? Blue light district, instead of red?"

"Not funny Rico." As she said that, Rico looked down at the dog and bulged his eyes.

"Erin? Where is Scooby's soul? Since I had my out of body experience, I can see glimmers inside people. He... his is missing."

"Get in here." She waved him in, stepping around the lifeless looking dog. The second Rico shot a glance at Kyra on the bed he dropped his jaw then looked back at the dog. "Am I right in my guess?" She sighed, not knowing what to do. "You see him, don't you?" Nodding with a stressed look Rico stepped right up to Erin, his arm brushing her right nipple as he leaned into whisper.

"She has no idea. Maybe we should just say it was one of the boys?"

"You got that right." Erin mumbled back. "Kyra would go nuts if she knew she committed bestiality, even if it's... wait... is Boo a ghost?"

"Nope! Astral body like the night I lost mine until I touched your necklace. I don't know how it got separated from his body but yeah, she's getting some Great Dane."

"The dog is fond of Kyra for rescuing him. Only solution, unless... " She looked out the balcony doors. Sighing she just knew the double spirits within Boo, which meant Ben co-inhabiting him that they shared even hormones in common. "I think my dad got turned on earlier. Boo picked up on his... yeah... that. Wait another sec... Boo licked the sigil on Kyra's arm so maybe her sigil drew out the astral body but made it bound to her in a way."

"That mean we won't be able to keep him away from her?"

"No idea! Step one let's reunite Scoob with... Scoob. Lester?" The boy pepped up and stepped to his Mistress. "I know I preach not to inhabit humans, or anything for that matter within the house here, but I want you to possess Scooby Boo's body and walk him over to the bed. Keep his urges under control." Thumbs up the boy moved behind the seated dog and crouched until he could hug the pooch. Blue light entering the dog its motor skills returned. Woofing at her for laughs Lester took the dog for a stroll to the side of the bed. Within the dog now and seeing through his eyes the boy could witness the full astral body on top of poor Kyra fucking her without an ability to stop. Kyra was screaming nonstop and begging for more. Whichever boy had her, in her garbled thoughts was her new boyfriend for life. That of course, would change over time. Was it sad that she was fond of another Barker, one named Eerie?

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12