Entity Nest Ep. 025: MOMMY NEAREST

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving back to the bed with Rico in tow, Erin crawled up over her girl and lay down in front of her. "Kyra? I need you to take my hands, both of them." She took them for her. "Remember my mentioning I fucked a werewolf?"

"Yeah! Not now, I'm so close to another... " Squeal, eyes white as her body convulsed. "Dear God! I'm adopting this boy."

"Uhhh? You already did."

"What?" Kyra looked to her right and saw Scooby Boo with lifeless eyes. A paw lifted landed on her forearm right over the sigil beneath her epidermis. "Why is Boo up here?"

"Up there too I'm afraid." Erin nodded at her girl's upraised ass. "I wasn't going to tell you but in case this doesn't work you needed to know."

"I'm lost! What are you... " Her lashes fluttered, "God help me he's going to make me cum again." A scream later Rico found his sister at the door, the ghost of Willy within her watching his brothers observing the situation. Isabel, like Rico was seeing the astral spark of Scooby glued over Kyra's back. It gave her shivers to which Willy applied his control over her to rub her arms. He had a flash of the goat man through her memories for the very first time and it spooked him. His poor lover!

"Ok! That's enough of that Missy."

"Tell him that. I can go all night."

"No, you won't. Lester? Mount up please." Controlling the dog Lester launched the Dane's body up onto the mattress and moved behind the astral body. "Kyra, I know this is going to be humiliating but... "

"HE IS NOT FUCKING ME!" She lost her shit. Rico gnashing his teeth she just knew. "WHAAAAT?"

"Remember the name of the Jetson's dog?" Erin winced.

"Astro?"

"ASSTRO UP Lester." Using the dog's body, he formed the host into the very same contortion as the astral body. The unfortunate side to this was he had to put the physical penis of Scooby Boo into Kyra's ass until the entire astral body could merge back into itself. Once Lester felt the bonding he backed out of the possession. As a side effect Boo drilled Kyra until Rico and the boys could pull the dog out of her. There was really no other way to end this horror. Yelping and resisting at ghosts removing his paw lock about her ribs they carried the dog out into the hallway until Rico could calm him down.

"Jane, I think we stopped this crazy thing." Erin had to say it. Kyra bawling her eyes out flipped her bestie off. "Sorry! Bad timing! We had no choice, Kyra. This was not planned, and you know it."

"Go sleep on the couch Bitch."

"I'm sorry Kyra."

"EVERYONE OUT!"

So not good! Erin prayed that this would not end their friendship. Blowing out candles Erin took a blanket and a pillow and closed the door behind her. Kyra was on her own. She knew this wasn't any plot, in a haunted house with crazy past owners and a town full of supernatural beings, witches, werewolves, you name it, anything could happen. She inevitably cried herself to sleep.

Downstairs, Erin settled her bedding on the couch but watched as Rico and the boys took Scooby Boo back outdoors. Releasing Scooby to the reassumed control of Ben he noticed his daughter stepping outdoors, still nude. As if that was going to control his hormones. "Tomorrow is another day." She sat down on the steps. Licking her sigil, bodies appeared in mass. Busting Vienna trying to stroke Curley's cock but at the time finding it impossible was suddenly now able to make physical touch. Curley looked to Erin with a saddened look. "You have ten minutes. Make her night." Not just Curley, two other boys took Vienna to the ground and fucked her silly. Rosalita standing back hiding her nudity from her son spoke up.

"Is it not past your bedtime Mijo?"

"Yep! Night Momma." He headed back inside. Looking at Erin far too much he felt as if he were cheating on Portia. His bed did sound good.

"Dad? This was not your fault." Erin leaned forward to mask her own nudity for once. "Just try and keep Boo in his own body from here on."

"He will try." Rosalita heard Ben's thoughts, he unable to speak through the Dane. "He is very sorry if he hurt Kyra."

"Boo did that. I don't even think Boo is at fault here. Animal instincts make critters do crazy things." She smiled and looked up at the moon. "Night, Ian." She sighed then stepped from the porch and crouched in front of Scooby Boo. Reaching out she hugged the dog, Boo's breath and a chin over her back. A faint whimper heard she added, "I love you dad. Stay strong! Maybe avoid Kyra for a spell until I can talk her through the trauma. I mean, she did walk away from voodoo possession sex out in back. If she can cope with that, she can deal with Astro."

Hug released, Ben took Boo for a walk where he could lay down and cry. Rosalita and the other ghosts flickering out, the last thing she heard was Vienna yelling, "Not yeeeeeeeee... "

Erin went to bed, well, sofa.

All was quiet in Souillon.

Including the Lady herself.

********

Back in Belltower! Thorn Briar cemetery!

"I feel so young again. When I was a child, I used to play ghost in the graveyard right here not far from these very gates. I suppose I shouldn't have such fond memories when I'm dead now, should I?" Brimley was a motormouth tonight. Her daughter Jana quiet as a mouse just listened to her mother abuse her vocal cords. "Perhaps you should take the lead seeing as you know where the good pastor will be laying my body to rest." She and Cotton passed through the gates, and both felt as if a static cling had passed through them. "What caused that? Your arm hairs are standing on end." Brimley couldn't see in the dark, but the white fur of Cotton was luminescent in the moonlight. "Oh dear! Someone else is out here."

A sound of rollers moving down a ramp echoed a bit in the stillness. In a town the size of Belltower hardly anyone was out and about at this hour. Bordering 12:45 they felt as if they should be the sole trespassers. Leery of approaching an extra-long black van with a trailer attached and the gold-colored GTO behind it, they gave it a wide birth. Not knowing just who this might be Brimley moved to hide behind taller tombstones, Jana in Cotton right by her side. With night vision, animals seeing in black and white, Jana could see a man in a dark coat unlocking a 4 x 3 rollable flatbed with what looked like something fluffy on it. A short distance away stood a beautiful young blond who remained frozen in time. "Can you see anything Jana?" Brimley whispered. "Is it the caretakers? Maybe they're still digging my grave plot."

Cotton reared up on his hind legs and stared up at her mother, afraid to even whimper Jana dropped her front paws from her former hip and stepped back as if fear were controlling her emotions, Cotton's emotions. Having been inside Cotton for a long period before this day Brimley knew her dog's actions, even without Jana to offer her own. "Is it bad?"

As if prompted, a vision appeared inside Jana's brain, the kind that her mother often spoke of. For the first time ever Jana although not technically herself at the moment shared in the psychic premonition. Both Jana and Cotton seeing what appeared to be a man trying to get out of an enclosed location. "Oh my! Is someone buried alive out here?" She mumbled barely heard. As if drawn to the car behind the blonde woman Brimley tilted Jana's head as if pondering. A second later they heard pounding noises, the man in black ignoring it, the woman merely immobile and watching him.

The sounds of baying like a sheep were heard. Brimley looking about her for safety had to get a better angle. Staying to the shadows she made her move, going from one tall tombstone to the next. Cotton followed but kept his eyes on the trespassers in case they saw his ghostly fleece. Jana knew she had a better survival rate than her actual body. Not only could she run faster, but she could hide in tighter places if necessary. As Brimley knelt behind a marker, Cotton pounced up on her and attempted to make a motion for her mother to stay there in isolation. As if understanding, Brimley told her dog, her daughter, "I'll wait for your signal. Be careful."

Licking her mother's hand, her own hand, Jana took off in a flash and circled in the shadows until coming up behind the GTO. Crawling beneath the rear end she lay there watching. In a strange manner Cotton's white eyes formed sigils that let her look about. All around her she could see phantom walkers, ghosts clustering around the trespassers as if curious to whatever they were doing. Brimley behind her hiding stone fell back on her daughter's butt and her eyes also went sigil within the pupils. As if seeing directly through her dog's eyes she witnessed what Jana was observing. "Oh, goodness! So many ghosts! I'm not even certain how we can see them. Yes, ghosts can see ghosts, but Jana is no ghost, nor is Cotton. Unless, yes, I'm seeing the same angle that Janice is, I think our new bond allows me to witness through her and Cotton." Indeed!

A rustling directly above Cotton, Jana looked up to see the cars chassis bobbing under a weight. Jana just knew someone was in the trunk. Something powerful enough to be pounding dents up into the trunk lid. Something wanted out, badly. It would only be a matter of time with as much effort as was being applied that the lid would dislodge from its lock and burst open. Fearing the worst Jana crawled out from under the car and bolted into the darkness. Ghosts appeared to notice her escape.

Returning to her mother they watched together until the unloading process ended, with the man in the coat closing the trailer door. In doing so Brimley and Jana noticed what was on the cart. A very young woman dressed up in a fashioned wool fleece like a sheep. The girl bayed at the moon above then lowered her head to the cool metal surface of her platform. Wrists and legs bound to the plate prevented her escape. Seeing this Cotton had a thought, well, Jana did. Moving behind her body to her back pocket she clamped the dog's teeth around her cellphone and pulled it free of her jeans. Taking it to forward to Brimley she dropped it in front of her.

"Oh! Right! 911?" Cotton nodded yes. Pulling up the keycode to unlock it she sighed, "I don't know your password." Shaking her head Jana rose up and pointed her paw at the key below it that said Emergency Call. "Ah! Silly me." Dialing it the call went to the local switchboard there in Belltower.

"911 emergency. How may we help you?"

"Yes! Thorn Briar cemetery. Please hurry, life is in danger." Brimley spoke.

"Uhhh? Can you clarify that better? Everyone out there should be dead already. Is this a crank call?" Including Brimley, but not quite so ready to go.

"No! We were walking and saw what looks like... " Pause! Standing over them was the man in black, a man that morphed right before their eyes into the biggest, baddest...

Yeah! The goat got their goat.

"Hello? Hello? Are you still there?"

Silence!

That part was getting monotonous.

12