Entity Nest Ep. 026: EWE SUCK

Story Info
Goat's milk does a body good. Unless it's from a Baphomet.
5.4k words
4.88
767
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

On the outskirts of Belltower, Virginia!

Dreyfus Bodine sat back in his squad car yawning over an extremely boring night. Hiding behind a billboard promoting a cute attempt at word play to get young people to stop using drugs seemed like a logical spot to take a short nap. With the Belltower police force being so shorthanded he was sadly the only one on duty tonight when the requirements were three officers. There was just no way they could function any other way without outside assistance willing to help. Officer's Eerie Barker and Angela Dare were home in bed until morning when Eerie took point. Dare womaning 2nd shift from 4:00 PM onward. The unfortunate side was that this was the here and now.

Dreyfus had to think of something to keep him awake and his thermos of coffee was just not enough. With no dash cam in his car and his shoulder mic nearly deceased, the 40-year-old knew he was safe. Rolling his seat back for leg room he undid his pants and pulled out his dick. Toying with a timid erection he chose to utilize his cell phone and pull up some sweet old-fashioned porn. He loved a hot brunette 18 to 30. Scrolling through various videos he came upon a girl and a guy. The guy looked somewhat like him, nothing too far departing their physical appearance. Roughly his age and physique, if not his dick size. That actor was hung like a hor... " He accidently elbowed his car horn. "Fuck!" Spooky enough out here in the wilds without that wake-up call.

Relaxing his nerves, he only took note the occasional law-abiding car driving by. Cars he knew were coming from Thorton the next town over where there was a strip club by the name of WITCHYPOO'S. If not for his reputation he might frequent that place, but it just wouldn't look good. Porn was safer. "Daaang! This porn star goddess here reminds me of that Parrish gal the Chief just hired. Hot ass body! After seeing her in nothing but that t-shirt at the hotel... shit." He grew harder by the second recalling Erin's perfect ass peeking out of a devious hemline that was never meant to cover anything that low to begin with let alone a juicy clam with a killer smile. Attempting to fantasize about Erin Parrish was however a burden.

There was just no bypassing the reason he saw her that day at the Belltower Inn to begin with. Overlooking dead goats with blood writing on the walls and mirror, a girl tied to a hotel room bed and sliced up, barely breathing was impossible, forgetful spell or not. Giving up on any joy in his masturbation he sighed and shut off his porno, dick stashed back into his uniform. "How am I going to work around that woman?"

The goats in his mind faded from memory and he shook his head of any lingering cobwebs. "Where did those thoughts even come from?" Witchcraft was never perfect. That or his brain was wired far better than most humans. A spell enacted by Agnes Bloom to conceal the entire Baphomet situation, Isabel Montoya, the hospital, all of it, had an obvious flaw if Dreyfus was seeing...

"You out there Dreyfus?"

"10-4! What's up Kit?" The late-night dispatcher Kit Hendrich to be precise. So gay!

"I just got a 911 call to Thorn Briar cemetery. No idea if it's a prank but you better check it out. I'll call the caretaker and have him take a look too. Be aware if he is out and about."

"Copy that! ETA eight minutes. No siren."

"Thanks, Dreyfus." Seat pulled forward Dreyfus started his car and pulled out of his hiding spot. No sign of cars in either direction he scattered gravel in his lead foot emphasis on being in a hurry. At least he wouldn't be out here bored any longer. Visions of Erin Parrish still on his thoughts he suddenly could only remember her from Brimley Stone's house the day of her reported death. No more t-shirt, no more butt cheeks from Heaven, no more clam chowder. He needed sleep! Only explanation!

Such a vision she was.

********

Thorn Briar cemetery!

"OH, DEAR GOD! PLEASE DON'T HURT US." Brimley Stone stared up at an eight-foot-tall ram. With its antlers the beast was even taller by another four feet, dwarfing the six-foot tombstone Brimley within her daughter's body was spying from behind. Snorting exhales of overheated breath Brimley snatched up her dog Cotton and covered her daughter up in a protective motherly thing to do. Brimley prepared herself to die a second time, only taking her daughter with her. She knew of the Goat Man, the Baphomet through Erin Parrish and her father Ben, this had to be him. It was the only conclusion. She should have just stayed home.

A loud rip of metal echoed the night, diverting certain death. The massive Baphomet peered toward his ewe; the young woman strapped to the metal flatbed. The other woman Ewing Lambert, still possessed by the dark force at hoof remained docile as if nothing else mattered but watching the girl in the golden fleece. A pelt made directly from the wool and epidermis of a long dead sheep, it's reek emanating from the closed trailer that housed them both. Blood of the sheep was trickling down over the girl on all fours. With the shredding of metal coming from the parked GTO the Baphomet walked away on its hind legs like a man and made its way to his obvious sacrifice.

Stepping from the car trunk was Lucas Ramsey, who should be dead from a crushed skull, yet somehow, he had found his way back. Confusion in his demeanor Lucas peered at the standing Ewing Lambert and took strides to reach her. With Herman Shepard, the Baphomet driver of the van and trailer back behind his ewe he growled as if territorial. Lucas exhibited similar behavior while towering over Ewing in a curious exhibit of recognition.

Ewing stared at Herman without waver and out of nowhere began undressing. Lucas ignoring her flesh slipping into view little by little simply stood guard if you will. Once the beauty was completely stripped of her clothing, she mimicked the girl on the cart and dropped to her hands and knees. Eyes still black as the abyss she began baying as if a sheep herself.

"What is going on?" Brimley stood up with Cotton in her arms. While she should be running for their lives, she instead absorbed the sight unfolding before her. With eyes exhibiting the strange sigils, both Brimley and her daughter Jana within Cotton saw the souls of hundreds walking about as if in stress, yet unable to truthfully run away. This was their home. They were family.

"Go!" A voice spoke behind Brimley. "Both of you before it is too late." Turning to hear the familiar voice Brimley and Jana found an unexpected visitor.

"Maxwell?"

"Listen to my words Brimley. Go! You will not... our daughter will not survive this night if you stay. We are dealing with multiple Baphomet's."

"We?" Out of the darkness stepped other living breathing people. "Oh! You brought the entire clan... or should I say coven?"

"We heard its call. Both of them. The souls within this cemetery will be damned very soon. I do not want you to be taken down with them."

"Rebecca! Trillium!" Brimley sneered at her In-Laws, those she had only met once ever in retrieving Maxwell. The Coven ignored Brimley completely, only Max dared communion. Dozens upon dozens of witches and warlocks escaped the darkness and began circulating the cemetery grounds to surround the Baphomet's at a distance. The thing was, they were met with resistance at a certain juncture. An invisible barrier seemed to block their moving any closer. No words amongst any of them they merely looked at one another with uncertainty. "What is wrong Maxwell?"

"Something interferes with our... " Max crouched using his cane to support him as his palm touched the grass. Appearing around his hand was a sigil on the soil. "Where did this come from? A sigil that protects the premises? How did the Baphomet bypass it?" He looked up at both his daughter's eyes then Cotton's. "Your eyes! They share in the sigil. Explain this Brimley."

"No clue. It all occurred at my home when you were there. It comes and goes. I think maybe the sigils protected Jana and I just now. Possibly from even you perhaps."

"Do not be snide with me woman. I convinced the coven to safeguard this town."

"It is the truth." Another visitor, three in fact. Out of the shadows stepped Agnes Bloom and her granddaughter Abigail. Obviously, the other Abigail's mother. "My son-in-law has many things to answer for."

"Ah! The new wife and stepmother."

"I am."

"Hi Janice! I've heard a lot about you." Abigail waved at Cotton. "We'll work on getting you back into your own body once this is all over."

"If we survive the night." Agnes sighed. "The residents are losing hope, energies fade by the moment. The ground is because of me I'm afraid. The sigil to protect all. It will not last. I fear I have miscalculated that the Baphomet... both Baphomet's powers will manifest as the night proceeds."

"Car lights grandmother." Abigail nodded toward the gate. "A police car." Dreyfus had made it to the cemetery gates.

"Remove him for his own safety." Agnes sent Abigail on a mission. Stepping away Abigail faded back into the shadows. Janice in seeing Abigail pondered the idea of having a stepsister. Wiggling about in her mother's arms Cotton, Janice demanded to be free. Risking it Brimley sat Cotton on the ground and he bolted after Abigail vanishing into the night.

"Don't go far!" Brimley called out. Her daughter never listened.

"It begins." Maxwell's new wife Tyranni eyed the Baphomet's. All eyes joining hers they witnessed Lucas rear up and morph through a bone cracking transition into a huge Ram just as large as Herman Shepard. Clothing shredded from his body he and Herman let out a god-awful bay to the moon above. The echo was heard for blocks.

"Bejezzus! What was... " Dreyfus grabbed a flashlight from his glovebox and told Kit in dispatch to send backup, which meant an emergency wakeup call. Seeing activity everywhere he hissed, "I think we're having a party on the patio." How little did he know that was indeed true. For the Devil!

Stepping out of his car Dreyfus started for the gate when he heard a soft voice. "Wait! I need you." Stopping cold, skin white as a sheet Dreyfus shined the light on an unexpected sight.

"Parrish?" Abigail had invaded his prior thoughts and earlier fantasies of Erin Parrish. Right down to the t-shirt Erin wore to the hospital, Abigail had assumed her guise. She knew this would convince him to wait for his own safety. "What are you doing out here so late?" He swallowed dryly. "Early even."

"I missed you." She teased him and slithered her t-shirt up and over her head to stand naked. Not truly nude but he saw flesh even though Abigail was still fully dressed. Illusion was good enough.

"Holy crappola!" He dropped his jaw at Erin's pristine physique. "Where's that necklace?" Dreyfus might have been smarter than he let on. Right this very minute at Souillon House Erin's necklace was beneath her pillow, ready to be brought back out to rescue her girl Kyra from an astral whuppin'.

"I left it at home. Naked means wearing nothing, does it not?"

"I... we need to do this later. I have to put a halt to this party." He looked out over the cemetery. Abigail deciding this might need to go further waved away her real clothing and utilized her own body, cloaked in Erin's to approach him. It should have been easier than this, a simple confusion spell, a mind wipe as her grandmother taught her, yet this was more fun. Let the elders deal with the demons.

Grabbing him she whipped him around to face her and pulled him into a kiss. A hand sliding lower palmed his former erection. Dreyfus couldn't think, maybe this was indeed a confusion spell. In a strange moment Abigail rather enjoyed this. That is until a cunt bunter showed up. At their feet sat Cotton whimpering as if pleading for Abigail to stop this nonsense. Jana wanted to know her new sister, whether blood or not. That and the fact her sister had a hot body. Erin's body, but both were appealing. Janice's lesbian side just couldn't help itself, even in a male canine's body.

Hearing her Dreyfus pulled away from Erin, er, Abigail and looked down to see the poodle. "I know you. You nearly bit me at Ms. Stone's house." Abigail nibbled his earlobe trying to distract him back to her. Troubled by her intoxicating scent Dreyfus was further distracted by his shoulder mic. It was Eerie Barker saying he was on his way. Forced silent by Abigail, Eerie's voice faded.

"Make love to me." Erin's voice told Dreyfus. "On the hood of your car." She then lowered to crouch in front of him and appealed to his senses further in rolling her face over his tented slacks. A bite over his girth Dreyfus huffed his cheeks.

"This can't be happening." Oh, it wasn't! Growls of aggravation out of Cotton, the poodle bit Abigail's ass cheek drawing blood.

"OWWWW! You bitch!" Abigail stood up in a hurry, her spell of illusion fading until Dreyfus saw the true beauty of Abigail. Seeing his startled reaction, she felt horrible about it. "Look! I'm only trying to save your life. Get in your car and drive away... please."

"Who are you?" His eyes lowered to her equally impressive body. "You're not Erin."

"Abigail. Hi!" Shy wave suddenly, "You have to trust me, Officer. If you stay here, you will lose your life. Tell your other officer's all clear. Please!"

"You know I can't do that."

"Talk some sense into him." Abigail peered down at Cotton. Her sigil eyes looking up into those of Dreyfus, somehow, he could recall the hotel again, the dead goats, the Baphomet although he had not been in Melas. This vision came right out of Abigail's memories. Jana within Cotton was living in her mother's visions as well. Her Gypsy heritage, her hindsight, and foresight.

"What the fuck? You work at the hospital." He told Abigail. "We've never met before, but I just saw you at work."

"Yes, I do. You should not be allowed to recall any of those visions. My grandmother cast a spell... " Peering down at Cotton she realized how, "This cannot go well Janice."

"Janice?" He winced, "Brimley's daughter Janice?" A sudden recollection he dropped his jaw. "I went to school with Janice Stone." It had totally slipped his mind, Janice never anything special back then, just a nerdy girl. Cotton, that is Jana waved up at him with a paw as if remembering him herself.

"This is... shoot!" Car lights approached halting her plea. "The caretaker. Officer...?"

"Dreyfus Bodine."

"Dreyfus? Use your instincts. Save yourself, save the caretaker." A thunderous clatter of antlers colliding out in the cemetery, a blue light on the ground via the sigils evident as if a ripple effect to the impact.

"I'll at least ward him off. I have a job to do once my partners arrive." He did walk away and tell the caretaker to leave, he would feel safer that he be far away from the party. Agreeing the terrified caretaker drove back home. Turning back toward Abigail, she too was gone. Only Cotton remained. Eyes further explored even at a distance he shook his head. "I should call Erin." Wait! He didn't have her number. "I'll have Eerie call her." No further fantasizing he called Eerie Barker in transit.

"Barker!" Eerie in his own vehicle being followed by Angela Dare and Chief Waddle were zipping through the final leg of the side streets.

"Yo, Eric! Call Parrish and get her to the cemetery. Trust me! This is bigger than us."

"Bigger?" Eerie heard a click. "What the fuck?" Trying to drive and dial both, not legal mind you, he made the call. "Erin? It's Eerie! Sorry it's so late but I need you at Thorn Briar cemetery ASAP! Dreyfus needs you there for some reason. Dare, Waddle and I are in motion now. We are all we have right now. Hurry it up!"

On her end Erin rose up off of her comfy sofa and started to grab her car keys when she realized she was naked still. A fast run upstairs she grabbed her white shorts and a ghostly almost sheer camisole before darting back downstairs. All of this without waking Kyra.

At the top of the stairs, she sighed and opened the guest room door. Easing to the side of the bed she nudged her new roomie, Rico Montoya. "Hey! Grab some clothes you can dress in the car. I might need back up." A fast abandonment of his bed he left his sister snoring. Only the ghost of young William within her body eavesdropped to tell her later.

Hurrying downstairs Erin stepped into the yard and found Scooby Boo with Ben in control. "Can you keep Boo under control?" A woof of yes, she nodded, "We're needed in Belltower." Rico in his boxers holding his jeans, a t-shirt, socks, and boots they hurried into her Land Rover. A speedy back up left the others behind. Her ghostly attendants seemed confused standing either on the balcony or the front porch to see her off.

"What is going on?"

"No clue! Eerie Barker just called saying he needed me at the cemetery. I didn't say because I didn't want your mom to worry."

"Too late! Mom is in the backseat with Ben."

"Oh! Hey Rosa. Sorry!" A lick to Erin's arm sigil, Rosa was in full blue view to her in the rearview mirror. "I really don't know what's going down." Souls if she did not hurry. It was a good thing there were no cops to stop her from speeding. "No rest for the weary."

Nope!

********

The clatter of feuding antlers and the snarls of baying Rams competed for dominance. An unexplained duel, when one of the evolved men had supposedly been dead was creating quite the fuss amongst spooked ghosts in the graveyard. Even more, witches and warlocks tried their best spells to shatter the consummation circle that prevented them entry. For all of their generations the elders simply had no answers. All they could do was watch and wait on an outcome. Something was not on their side.

"Nothing we are attempting will break the boundary. What did you do Agnes?" Trillium Stone snapped at his lifelong neighbor, even from the old country, long before Melas, Virginia was ever settled on.

"I merely secured the grounds as best I could. This parcel of land is as ancient as we are Trillium."

"Saving souls is none of our business."

"Just because ours were lost centuries ago, does not mean we should not care. Our sparks consider a glimmer of hope, and you know this."

"The rams are stopping their fight."

"They have agreed upon finishing their ritual then letting the Old One decide the fate of which will remain, and which will make the journey."

"The souls you sought to protect will not be saved." A witch known as Solstice Bain decided pulling back from her surgical spells in trying to splice through the barrier. "Hallowed ground has been breached by the hunger of the Baphomet's."

"Look!" Another pointed! "The sacrificial lambs are being taken." Just as it appeared both huge Rams were rearing up on their hind legs. Taking both Ewing Lambert, ironic in name as much as her not quite mirror image, the blonde wearing the fleece. Missing for months now, the woman on the flatbed, a one Felicia Wolfe whose mind had been subjected to the torture that her owner Herman Shepard inflicted.

Three times each day Herman fed her nothing but his lust, his demonic jizz as pumped forth from the Baphomet himself. Each shot fired within his ewe as he referred to her, prepared her for this night. His travels never ending, all across this great nation, time after time, various ewes at his abduction. All suffering the same fate, fuel to ignite the fire.

This new Baphomet was troublesome for Herman. He was not used to competition. What vile litter did this kid spring from? Even more strange was Ewing, her own possession leaning toward a third entity. Unless... was she... did she somehow bring Lucas Ramsey back to life? An anti-sacrifice? Could she be feeding off of Lucas as Herman feasted upon Felicia? Intriguing even for a beast.

Massive cocks on both Ram's ripped the women's cunts wide, vaginal tears weeping blood yet finding no pain centers to inspire screams. Silence ruled, save for a stray bay out of Felicia. Ewing however held her tongue. Only expressions of ecstasy revealed her emotions. Lucas was damned good for a Ram. Ram it, ram it good! No complaints on her part. Whatever was within Ewing, it obviously loved sex. Bestiality even! Well, Goat Men! Half and half!

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12