Entity Nest Ep. 026: EWE SUCK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops arriving, Eerie Barker was first out of his Jeep and running up to Dreyfus. His friend looked stunned, still holding his cell even. "Drey? Are you alright, Buddy?" Snapped fingers lured him back, as did the yip of a poodle at his feet.

"What? Yeah! I'm good. Where's Abigail?"

"Who is Abigail?"

"Abigail Bloom?" Angela Dare stepped up with Police Chief Fiona Waddle.

"What the hell is going on out there? No music! No drinking by the looks of it." Waddle winced. "Am I hearing... goats?" Goats and Ghosts in the Graveyard, such a delightful children's game. Cotton moved to her side and yelped to draw Waddle's attention down to him, to Jana. "Where did you come from little fella?" Waddle loved lap dogs. Crouching to pick him up she noticed the eyes and nearly dropped him. "What the hell?" Exactly! Eyes locked on one another Waddle heard a voice in her head.

"Hey, Fiona! Long time no lick."

"I know that voice." Waddle's eyes bulged. "Janice?"

"In the well, puppy flesh. I wasn't sure you could hear me. My own mother couldn't when I was within the gates. Well, even on the way over here. I think my eyes are allowing me to get through to you."

"I am going insane, aren't I?"

"No. It's me. My soul is stuck in my mom's dog."

"Sorry about your mom dying."

"Dead but not gone. Mom's soul is in my body out there. I really want my body back."

"You okay, Chief?" Barker stepped up and patted Cotton on the head.

"Did Dreyfus get in touch with Erin?"

"I called her. She's on her way." It was then he realized he wasn't hearing Fiona. How would she know that anyway.

"Why do we need Parrish?" Fiona looked queerly at him. "We need to break this crap up."

"Which might mean we need help. You did hire Parrish, Fiona." Angela joined them. "There's more to Parrish than... "

"A hot ass." Dreyfus sighed loudly but was heard. He missed Abigail. Her name would forever be branded on his mind.

"Don't listen to him." Barker scowled, "Puppy love! He's got a crush on Erin. Is this dog... talking to us?"

"Guys! Can you all hear me now?" Janice hoped her eyes were allowing her communion. Even Angela heard her that time and flared her eyes. "Awesome! Finally! Listen, my mom is in my body out there. We need to pull her out of there somehow before she... I... get killed or something. I mean mom is already dead but kind of not."

"I knew that." Barker chimed in. "Fiona? Like Dare just said, there's a lot you don't know. Erin can talk to ghosts. It's crazy complicated but just know Parrish is a good bird."

"Point made. I felt good around Parrish anyway. So, Janice? Glad you're back. I was looking forward to seeing you again at your mom's funeral. Welcome home!" Old playmates in their teens before she went off to college. "Explain the couple hundred bodies out there."

"Witches and Warlock's. Fiona, I'm half witch. I just found out my dad is a warlock. Mom is of gypsy blood which explains her visions. Anyways, we can't see the goats from this angle due to the van and trailer but... "

"Goats?" Angela Dare nearly pissed her pants. "Like the one in Melas?"

"Abigail." Dreyfus wandered up in a stupor. "She works at the hospital."

"Abigail is my new stepsister." Janice informed him. "Snap out of it Dreyfus. As an old school chum let me say I don't think she's your type."

"Why would you think that?" Abigail returned from the graveyard with news. Sneaking up on them she was fully dressed but still sexy as fuck. Dreyfus smiled at her as she approached. "Let's worry about mating rituals later Dreyfus. Let's just survive the night. So, sister, you can adapt to telepathy. Your witchcraft comes through."

"Is that how? I thought it was the so-called sigils on my eyeballs."

"Witchcraft as well. Grandmother somehow bound you and your mother when she introduced a cemetery wide protection zone. Something beyond her spell is interfering and the elders have no idea as to what. All I can tell anyone here is you must stay out of the way. Many of my coven are not as sociable as myself and my grandmother. My stepfather as you might know by now is conflicted. My mother unfortunately wears the pants in the family."

"Abigail's grandmother Agnes saved the day in Melas. You don't know about it all Fiona."

"Yes, Chief Waddle." Abigail spoke, "Grandmother cast a spell to overlook the occult damage wrought by the first Baphomet. It was to prevent public knowledge. We do not wish to draw attention to our home. Your home."

"Fill me in on everything later. Once Janice is back in her booty."

"She loves my booty." Janice giggled.

"TMI!" Barker hissed. "So how do we prevent this if the witches can't?"

"Erin!"

"And if she can't?" Angela swallowed.

"Abigail? I want to know you better Sister. Until then, let's at least see how Erin fairs."

"Speak of the Devil... shit! Bad choice of words." Eerie shook his head. "Hang out here, I'll fill her in." As if anyone would listen.

"We will fill her in." Janice insisted. "No more illusions Abigail. Be nice to Dreyfus."

"I promise." She did kiss Dreyfus on the cheek, "Forgive me for earlier."

"Done!"

"My! You are a lonely one." She winked and followed the cops out to Erin's SUV. Climbing out Erin and Rico met with the group.

"So, let me guess." Fiona frowned noticing Erin's sidekick, "Rico there was released early because of some hocus pocus."

"Yep!" Abigail was honest. "Grandmother's help. Good intentions!"

"I'm over it. I see Rico as good people."

"What is going on out there?" Erin stepped through everyone, taking Cotton from Fiona in walking by. "Still in there Janice?" Expecting a whine, she got her answer.

"Still stuck! I can use telepathy now though. Not sure how, but so glad I can."

"Nice! Everyone is evolving it seems. Good to see you again Abigail. Chief Waddle!"

"Officer Parrish, come Monday." Fiona sighed. "I hear there's something special about you. No wonder you bought the Souillon property."

"Still learning Fiona. We can have a long talk tomorrow if you want. Drop by the house."

"I'll do that."

"The coven can't slip past the barrier around the Baphomet's."

"Baphomet... ettes?" Erin stared. "Two or more?"

"Only two, so far. They're performing a ritual behind that van and pull behind." Janice mentioned. "I can see actually through my own body's eyes as well. Mom is, oh crap!"

"What?" Erin asked.

"Abigail? How did mom pass through that barrier when no one else could?"

"She did?" Abigail stepped around everyone. "Where are you, Brimley?"

"Behind the GTO. She's checking out the busted open trunk. I hear a cell phone ringing. Mom is answering it."

"Let's take a walk." Erin motioned Rico to join her, Scooby Ben by her side. Rosalita... presumably close. "Everyone stays back. Abigail? Protect everyone if you can, should things go south."

"On it! Be careful Erin."

"Yepper!" Necklace held in her fingers for comfort as if a crucifix, Erin stepped away. "Let's take a walk, Miss Gemma."

********

Behind the GTO!

"Hello?"

"Ewing? Honey is that... ewe?"

"No. This is Janice Stone." Brimley identified herself as her daughter. "I found this phone ringing, so I thought I'd answer and well, let someone know I found it."

"What is all that noise in the background? Is Ewing at a party?"

"Not exactly! Who is this?"

"Her mother. She's been missing. We're so very worried. Where are you? Where did you find her phone?"

The witches were going nuts seeing that Brimley had slipped inside the barrier somehow. Brimley had no idea she just took a walk when she heard the phone.

"Thorn Briar cemetery. You have a right to know. Come if you like but be warned that it is not safe right now."

"Thank you! Janice, was it?"

"Yes." Brimley severed the call. "That was probably not the smartest thing to do. A mother should know where her daughter... Erin?" Inexplicably Brimley saw Erin from the side. "Am I seeing through Cotton's eyes again?" Haunted for a brief moment she deviated from her thoughts at the racket of Ram's. Now, the Ewing and Felicia were both screaming, the silence no longer contained. The adrenalin of sex inspiring cries of... need? Surely not!

Walking around the car Brimley saw Erin holding Cotton, Rico and Ben next to her as they ventured around the trailer. Racing over to her Brimley took Cotton and held him tightly. "Can't breathe Mommy." The witches and warlocks alike stopped and quietly watched. How did Erin walk right through the barrier like Brimley had? Rico! The dog! Centuries old minds were boggled.

"Janice? How can I hear you?"

"Witchy Gypsy talents, I guess. Telepathy. Mom? I love you but dammit I want my body back."

"I wish I knew how baby. You know I would."

"Steps ladies! "Erin sighed at the girls being brutalized by the Baphomet's. Even Ben felt bad after his astral bestiality over Kyra, now seeing further displays by... Minogoats? Ramtaurs? Beasts nonetheless! "That cannot be pleasant." Erin rubbed her arms at the baying, the snarls chilling even her to the bone. The laughter of girls feeling pleasured in such a vile manner was certainly unnerving.

"Any ideas?" Rico felt like throwing up at seeing massive goat cocks moving back and forth into the girls.

"Is Rosalita here Rico?"

"No! She went to check on my baby sister Serena again. Lick your arm Chica."

"Do I really want to?" She sighed then licked her invisible tattoo. Once wet everything channeled into blue light. Hundreds of ghosts were all around her all pleading to make the goats stop. It was as if the more the rams fucked the so-called ewes the more agony their souls felt. Even now Erin felt vibrations she didn't understand. "Feeling any of that, Rico?"

"I was about to ask you that. What is this we feel?"

The ground around them, the sigils within the soil were glowing white hot, yet only the souls could sense it. Erin tuned into them could also decipher the vibrations. Ben and Rico in different ways stepped back almost instinctively. In doing so their astral bodies remained two feet ahead of their bodies.

"Erin?" Rico spoke up, "I think I just left my body again." She could not see his astral form like she could the ghosts, yet Rico could still talk although struggling. "Boo... he is loose as well." The Great Dane's astral form danced about as Ben cringed holding onto the dog's physical body.

"It has to be the vibrations."

All around them more ghosts were rising from their graves. So many, so very many.

"This cannot be good."

Nope!

All baaaaaaaad!

12