Entity Nest Ep. 028: OVis ARIES

Story Info
Sacrificial Lambert! FLEEce while you can.
5k words
4.62
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers

"Hurry up Izzy! We don't have all night."

"HEY! Stop telling me something that scarred me for life only a few days ago." Isabel Montoya hurried to get dressed. Kyra Whimsey panicking over not getting through by phone with her bestie Erin Parrish was getting herself changed on the fly, namely pull up shorts and a white t-shirt that was probably a bit too thin considering her skin color, a glorious advantage for unmet eyes to be certain.

Nipples agitated by nerves she simply wasn't paying attention. Izzy was no better slipping on blue jeans but a camisole that had to contend with her large bouncy breasts, no bra was equally as teasing. It took William to use her hand to pull her hair to get her to realize how visually appealing she might be to other guys. If a ghost could be jealous. It did make her grin sheepishly. "Aww! Sorry, Baby." A quick change to a full t-shirt that was black at least satisfied Willy. Joining Kyra in the hallway Isabel frowned. "You're wearing... just that?"

"What?" Kyra looked down at her shirt and rolled her eyes, "Dammit! I was in a hurry. Fuck it, it's nighttime. Let's go."

"Minor... no... major problem Kyra."

"What now?" Kyra charged down the staircase.

"If I leave the grounds Willy can't go with us. That means I'll be a slobbering idiot as a backseat driver. With Rico and mom with Erin this has to be bonkers, so no way am I staying home."

"Crap! I can't babysit... " Kyra turned looking toward the front door to see Curley pointing out into the yard. Having licked her arm sigil, the boys were all solid and feeling woozy over the persistent vibrations in the atmosphere.

"Oh no! I know what you're thinking Curls." Izzy froze in step holding her palms up with reluctance, "No way is that bitch being allowed back into my booty. My luck she'll make me go streaking in downtown Belltower and get arrested before I can even start my job at Goodwill."

"Uhh? I'm pretty sure the cops are on our side if she does. Do we have a choice Izzy? You either stay here and I'll go by myself or take the risk. Just make it clear who is in charge. You're the living one sweetheart."

"Right! Okay!" She fanned both hands nervously, the remaining half of Rico's handcuffs jiggling on her right wrist. "Kiss me goodbye Willy." One of those hands lifted to her lips she pecked her own fingers then patted her forehead.

"So cute! Now come the fuck on." Kyra admired their union as an off the wall relationship. It certainly seemed loving. Walking Izzy to the porch steps and down into the yard Willy chose to step out on her, literally. Catching her with physical hands both Willy and Curley supported Isabel's weight. Vienna Edwards stood nearby and watched; her own nerves shot by the vibrations. "You're in V. Jump into Izzy we're going to town, and she needs you to keep her from going all puppet. Warning! Do not step out of line or I'll kick your blue ass now that I know how to stabilize you."

"Realllly?" She grew immediately giddy. "Is it okay, Isabel? I promise I'll be good." This was her chance to prove herself. Unlike the boys Vienna was not bound by the sigils of the property save for one, the sigil that prevented her going back into the house. Everything had changed since she first stepped in through Erin's TV set. Once outside, she was Lockdown Lucy. With no coherent response Kyra stepped back and gripped Izzy by her head and nodded for her. "Ok cool!" Climbing aboard was simple enough, her stabilized blue body was adaptable to become intangible the second Kyra dried her forearm. Once merged Vienna brought Izzy back to life, so to speak. It went both ways! "Thank you, Isabel. I won't fail you."

"Just don't use me to get laid."

"I won't! I'll be a good girl."

"Get in. We have to go." Kyra tried calling Erin again. Still no answer until...

"Hello?" The male voice stunned Kyra, "Eerie? Why are you answering Erin's phone?"

"I heard it ringing in her Rover. She's kind of busy right now dealing with occult crap. I called her to town once we figured out this was over our heads. Goat city times two. You would not believe the insanity out here. I see ghosts Kyra, talking dogs too. Ms. Brimley is back."

"Back? Her body?" Kyra backed up her vehicle and gunned it down the driveway. Isabel took her cell to put it on speaker so that she could drive.

"Naaa! She's in her daughter's body. Her daughter's in the poodle. We even have a bunch of witches running around... check that... I see bodies dropping out there... awww hell. Kyra? I think this is the end times."

"Have some faith, Eric. What's Erin doing right now?"

"I can't see her directly there's a big van and trailer in the way. Can you hear the goats baying?" Listening to the background that was literally all she could hear... "Am I hearing women having sex?" There was that!

"Yeah, those big ass demon goats are fucking two blondes. At least that's what I've heard. Like I said bad angle. We can't get in there with them for some reason... it's like a force field. Only Erin, Rico, her dog, and Brimley's mom got past it. No clue how. Even the witches are at a stand... like I said... all fall down. I only see three women on their feet right now. That Abigail Bloom is around here somewhere with Dreyfus. I think he's in love."

"Izzy and I are on our way. I think I might be able to bypass that field too. Erin and I are bonded by a sigil on our arm, that and her necklace likely gained her access. Rico and Boo? Good question! Although Rico has a sigil too but Boo doesn't... that I'm aware of." She was teary eyed even mentioning the dog after her astral rape. Just thinking about it... "That's it!"

"What's it?"

"How Rico and Boo got through. Both of them recently... had out of body experiences. Astral projection stuff. Where exactly are you?"

"Thorn Briar cemetery. I'm telling you Kyra... I'm seeing ghosts in blue. Hundreds of them wandering about."

"That's due to Erin. Our shared sigil when we wet our arms with our DNA lights up our surroundings. Any ghosts nearby solidify in a shade of blue as if light covering them."

"Solid... ghosts? So that explains why some of them are pounding on the field trying to get out. They can't escape through it, it seems."

"The cemetery is like out here at Souillon, there's sigils keeping them on the property. My question is, what do the goats hope to achieve?"

"Goats?" Kyra heard both Izzy and Vienna share concern.

"Yeah, you thought he said ghosts?" Kyra sighed. "You two, alright?"

"Kyra, both of us were tortured by that Truman guy who turned into a goat man... a Baphomet."

"Uhh? I died because of him." Vienna corrected Izzy.

"Sorry! Still, we both faced a lot of traumas over that."

"Just relax. Eerie? We'll be there shortly." A vibration hit so hard her SUV weaved a bit until Kyra could focus on the road. "Shit! What's causing these seismic throbs coming through the air?"

"Happening here too. I'm ready to hurl. This shit makes me want to go get Elijah and Bambi and skip the state."

"I doubt you'd have the time. They might be safer at home." Kyra noticed car lights behind her speeding up until they were right up on her bumper almost. "Who the hell is this?"

"What's wrong?" Eerie asked.

"Speeder! I'm doing 75 now and he shot up on me like I was standing still. He has to be pedal to the metal." In a sudden weave the car held back just enough to try going around her in the oncoming lane. Spooked, Kyra moved into his way allowing him to pass on the right side of her. Isabel looking out her window saw the driver with his window down. Vienna beat her to any reply. Looking over at her the driver winced as if thinking he had met her somewhere before. Dawning on him he realized that he had employed Isabel at his hotel. Yet there was something else. Another recognition! With no time to waste he blew on by them and left Kyra in the dust.

"OH, FUCK! That was Truman."

"Truman?" Kyra bulged her eyes, "Killer Truman? The Goat man Truman?"

"YESSSSSS!" Both girls squealed.

"Stop that! I can't handle the dual panic." With Belltower's population sign in her headlights Kyra swallowed. "Almost there." She saw Truman's taillights turning left, "Crap! He's going where we are. Good God! There's two goats already we don't need a third."

"TWO?" Again, both girls at once.

"Don't you dare make me pee my pants." Izzy told Vienna. "Bad enough I'm ragging."

"Ewww! I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. I don't miss periods." A pause later Vienna changed her tune, "Yeah, I guess I do. Part of living, right?"

Turning on the side street leading to Black Thorn Kyra saw flashing police cars and other vehicles. "There's Erin's Land Rover." She pulled up to it. "Where did Truman go?"

"He must have turned... no, there is no turn besides around." Kyra realized, "How did he just vanish?" Shrugging it off Kyra pulled up next to Eerie, severing the phone call shared between them. Running up on her door Eerie and Officer Angela Dare met with she and Izzy.

"You made it. Did that speeder go flying through town?"

"You didn't see the car ahead of me turning?" Kyra got a chill.

"What car?" Angela looked around. "You're the only car we've seen since the caretaker was sent away." She too shrugging added, "So, you're Kyra. I'm Angel Dare. Nice to finally meet you."

"You, too. I wish it were under better circumstances. Guys listen! I don't know where that car went but it turned this way before I did. I swear I'm not crazy."

"She's not!" Izzy chimed in, "We saw it too."

"We?" Eerie winced then looked into the backseat to see no one else. Returning focus on Isabel he saw her eyes go blue then an eyelid wink at her. "Awww hell! Baby on board?" No, that would be the ewe, Felicia Wolfe.

"Vienna is with us." Kyra filled them in.

"Vienna from the hospital?" Angela swallowed, "This just gets better and better."

"Eerie?" Izzy spoke again, "The driver of that car was Truman Porter. Vienna and I both recognized him when he passed us on the road. Somehow, he's here."

"Dan dropped him off at Hatchmore Sanitarium." Angel looked troubled. "I'll make a call and see if he's missing." Stepping away she was joined by Chief Fiona Waddle, eying Kyra's arrival. Not knowing Kyra but seeing a connection with Eerie Barker the Chief let Angela do her job and approached the couple.

"We shouldn't be letting innocents near this place Barker."

"Relax Chief! This is Erin's girlfriend Kyra Whimsey. I think you know Isabel Montoya, Rico's sister."

"Ah! Here to see us off? My gut says we're all going down."

"Ye of little faith. Back up and let me out, Eerie. Let us try and bypass that field." The ladies getting out walked toward the chaos until Waddle showed them the invisible barrier point.

"Why haven't we called in the National Guard?" Waddle looked confused. The reason for that joined them. Abigail Bloom and Dreyfus holding hands like soulmates smiled at Kyra. Freezing in her actions Waddle and Eerie became like statues. Their world put on hold by a spell of ponder. Useless thoughts on things other than what lie before them.

"Hello, Miss Whimsey. Abigail Bloom." Dreyfus next to her joined his colleagues to free her up. "I sense great power within you, similar to Erin. You look well Isabel... Vienna."

"Where's your grandmother?" Vienna spoke out.

"Inside the barrier. Well, her astral body is. Brimley Stone showed our coven how to gain access. Whether it is helpful remains to be seen." She frowned, unable to see her family, only the blue ghosts when Erin happened to bring about change. "All any of us can do is try. Forgive my putting the local law enforcement on pause. We could not risk the outside world sending in any army. It would only get in our way." Even Angela Dare was put on hold in her phone call to the sanitarium.

"I get it. I'm not sure Izzy and I can be of any help but it's worth a try. Let me give this barrier thing a shot. If Erin and Rico got in, I might."

"I will await you here. Please inform me if there is anything I and my kin can do to help. I'll manage our locals here to the best of my ability."

"Right! Fingers crossed!" Kyra took Izzy by her hand and licked her sigil. Only a few feet from the barrier they raised their free hands as if seeking out a hidden resistance. Just as they saw a blue glow about their fingertips all three women, Vienna within, felt hands on their shoulders. Haunted by the touch Kyra looked back but saw nothing up on her. However, on the ground laying between she and Abigail was the body of Truman Porter. "Oh, hell no! Izzy? V? I think we piggy backed Truman through the barrier. Indeed, Truman stood behind them in his astral form, just like Vivian DeVore who remained in the car still drugged up told him he would. With Truman's body visible now, so was the car they snuck in with. Vivian DeVore was on her own physically.

"Now that is interesting." Abigail followed the trail between Truman's body and the car. Snapping her fingers brought the cops out of their stupor. "Officer's? Could that be the car that Kyra mentioned?" Barker shaking off his thoughts on a banana split sounding delicious was lured by Abigail's pointed finger.

"How did we miss that?" He and Dreyfus went to investigate it and found Vivian's body in the passenger seat. Opening the door, they checked her pulse to find it active and patted her on the cheek hoping to revive her. A little more rest was needed first. Abigail hovering over their shoulder sensed more.

"Good evening, Miss Bloom."

"Telepathy. The woman in the seat I presume?" Responding telepathically kept their communication on the down low.

"Yes. I'm Vivian DeVore. My granddaughter is the girl being violated by the orderly."

"Orderly?"

"Yes. I believe his name is Lucas Ramsey. He was adopted by the Baphomet when it lost Truman. I needed to get him through that mystical barrier in hopes to rescue Ewing."

"Ramsey? How interesting that his name associates with the Ram possessing him." A glance at the van and trailer Abigail connected more dots. Freezing Eerie and Dreyfus again now that they noticed she and Vivian were communicating without words she didn't need the distraction of questions. "Shepard! He who tends to the flock."

"Yes! He has been possessed far longer than Truman. We are talking centuries Miss Bloom. Truman told me how long it had been since he dabbled in the dark arts which bonded him to his Baphomet. Oh, do keep this in mind, Truman might have murdered a number of young women, but it was only due to the Baphomet controlling him. Rituals to assist in powering up the Baphomet at certain times of the year."

"You are not a witch."

"No, I am merely... a snoop I'm afraid. In my younger days I too dabbled and I believe it was I that drew Truman here to Belltower. The Shepard followed his scent and brought his own ewe with him. His sacrificial lamb. The Shepard has waited a very long time for this night. Can you not feel our souls being slowly drained?"

"I have no soul. Witches give up theirs for further power. We are committed to the Goddess."

"The Goddess you say? Does she have a true name?"

"As your God... does any human really know a true birth given name?"

"I see. A faceless deity. A drawing that many want to believe to be a vision. One day we shall all know the truth. You do know I purchased Souillon House prior to my troubles?"

"I had heard that yes. Your children sold it when you became unable to think for yourself. You seem to be thinking quite well, however. Misleading your children, perhaps?"

"The house was beyond my ability to control its inhabitants."

"Erin Parrish seems to thrive there."

"Yes. Yet she does not even know what drove her to even look for the property. She still learns from her benefactor."

"The necklace."

"It would appear. I sensed the magic emanating off of her through my daughter when they finalized the sale of Souillon. Your coven has not?"

"We have. It stresses us out to be sure. It is something far older than we."

"Genevieve Souillon holds the key. I've read her texts in the attic; she was onto something when she was alive. A witch like you yet, going beyond your knowledge? Does that not bother your kind?"

"Perhaps, our minds were less perceptive than we thought. I will forward this information should we survive."

"My daughter and her husband are here. Please Miss Bloom, for their sake... cloud their thoughts on trying to save Ewing."

"Ewing... ewe! Wing? Is there a connection? The other woman wears a golden fleece over her back. Where could the Shepard have gotten a golden fleece?"

"Do you not know your Greek literature?"

"Ah! Jason and the Argonauts. The golden fleece in that story was a goat that had the wings of a bird."

"Ewing's father's last name is Lambert. I believe this was predestined to occur."

"Lamb. Intriguing, Mrs. DeVore. Will your granddaughter survive this?"

"I pray so. I... I fear this is all my fault."

"How is it you speak with telepathy but are not a witch?"

"As I have said... I snooped once too often, learned things through ancient texts. Unlocked many doors I should not have."

"Even at Souillon?"

"The attic yes. It is the cellar that I fear. If I should die, please tell Miss Parrish to be careful in the cellar. I doubt that she has ventured there when I could not. Opening the door... took my sanity. Removed my bodily control."

"She has the necklace to assist her. Just since our meeting she has evolved. As have her friends."

"Ancient magic! Is it truly controllable or is it using Miss Parrish?"

"Time will tell the tale. Back to the fleece. How could the Baphomet have found such a pelt?"

"As I have said the Shepard is quite old. How old is discernable. Perhaps he stumbled upon the knowledge and whereabouts. The golden fleece is the ultimate offering to the Dark... lord."

"The Devil."

"Or a child thereof."

"Antichrist?"

"Are we really believers in such texts... such rEVElations. Such... relations? V! In ancient writings the V is often interpreted as a W. Two V's side by side! Think swiftly, Abigail."

"Rewelations? rEWElations? Ewe relations?"

"A bloodline. The Montoya's! The DeVore's and Lambert's. Two of a kind."

"EWE! EME if reversed a duel of ME or WE. Oh, you are good, Mrs. DeVore. This is why the beasts are battling it out for superiority. With two intertwined bloodlines. But, why? What is there to gain?"

"Respect! Of a father... a Sire."

"Good Goddess!"

"Seek a way to inform your coven within the barrier. Detain my daughter."

"Of course! Rest well, I shall return." Abigail moved Eerie and Dreyfus then closed the car door just as a massive wave of vibrational disarray made everyone unsteady. Even the cars lightly jolted their shock absorbers. "Worst one yet." The worst to come!

********

"I made it in just like Vivian said I would. How the hell did she know my spirit could hitchhike in on my former... Dear God... I killed one of them. I can feel it eating at my... " Vibration! That could have been the pit. "How am I feeling anything when I'm not physical? The women can't even see me. A good thing I suppose." Truman Porter abandoned his ride in and walked around the trailer attached to the Shepard's van. Touching the trailer, he sensed something within. "What is this now?" His eyes were torn between watching the dueling Baphomet's and his curiosity of the movement inside the trailer. With the door closed he presumed no access in his current condition. Mesmerized by the Shepard and Lucas Ramsey he noticed Lucas looking right at him. "Can he see me?"

Moving away from the trailer Lucas tilted his head as if following him. The sparkles within Lucas drew Truman closer. "Is that... a Great Dane?" Seeing the living body of Scooby Boo darting about he connected the dots. "So, the Sane went spiritual like me. Like... " A glance at Herman Shepard he noticed further sparkles. "The girl's brother."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,867 Followers
12