Entity Nest Ep. 028: OVis ARIES

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He remembered Rico from the day he hired Isabel at the hotel. Before his evil side took over and used her. Then, the blonde who came to her aid. She had rented a room there at the Belltower Inn. Erin Parrish barking orders with only blue light ghosts to listen to her. "Chaos!" Oh, yes! It was about to get worse.

"Erin?" Brimley Stone within her daughter Jana's body rejoined her friend. "The witches are with me. Their bodies could not pass through, but their astral bodies are with us. Communication is impossible other than the fact I can see them, you cannot. There has to be an explanation for that. You have the necklace, I do not."

"Thinking outside the coffin Brimley... what if the astral's tried to merge with the ghosts that my sigil turn solid. Might mean I lick my arm constantly but hey." Brimley mulled it over then out of the blue, pardon the pun considering the ghosts were illuminated in blue light, Brimley saw where Erin licked then grabbed her arm. Using Jana's tongue, she licked right over her saliva. Ewwwwe! Thunderous orgasms heard accompanied what came next. Again, pardon the pun.

Erin's eyes grew sigils just like Brimley's. "Whoa! I see witches. Holy smokes Brimley, lick me anytime."

"Let us not make a habit of that."

"I'll lick her for you." Cotton ran over and looked up at Erin panting. Lesbian attraction!

"Hey, Jana! We'll consider it a date if we survive this. Right now let's stay focused. Each time those vibrations hit, everyone goes unstable until it passes.

"ERIN?" Kyra and Izzy ran up on her. A fast hug Kyra squealed as Scooby Boo breezed by her. "Save me!" Boo was just excited by everything, not really trained on Kyra but it still made her edgy. Before she could say another word Brimley licked Kyra's arm, seeing the sigil damp. Just like Erin, Kyra began seeing newcomer astral's. "Holy crap! We have an army of the dead."

"Astral's aren't dead, Kyra. They're the witches and warlocks. In their current status they're not much help. I just told Brimley we should try merging the astral's with our solidified ghosts. Double their strength maybe. Who knows, if they get a voice, the witches might be able to conjure up something to help us."

"Do it people!" Kyra started waving to witches. Maxwell stepping up to Brimley nodded at her then reached out as a guinea pig snatching up the spirit of a former pharmacist in Belltower who died in the 1960's. A clear cut hold, the spirits merged.

"A success! Well done, Miss Parrish. I might even forgive you for earlier."

"You might." Brimley winced. "I won't!" Astral after astral clutched onto a neighboring ghost and found a substantial front. "Keep licking those sigils ladies." Right on!

Amongst the ghosts going without an astral body Rosalita Montoya found her son and daughter. All hugging, Rosa felt Rico without his astral body and fused with him to communicate. "What have you done Mijo?"

"What Erin suggested I do. I entered the big Goat and now I'm stuck inside him. I'm... I can feel myself fucking that girl." It took Vienna within Izzy to look down at Rico's erection.

"Don't even think about it V."

"Sorry! It's just... I'm having flashbacks to Truman raping me in my home the day he killed me." Vienna told Isabel. Joint thought Izzy added, "I get it V, I do. I still think how lucky I am to have survived. In a way... you saved me, I owe you."

"We're even Sis. For the record I'm really sorry I made you fuck your brother."

"Thanks! Crap! Now you have me thinking about how good that was. I hate you again." It would forever be a war.

Near the Shepard's trailer Truman Porter tried his best to hide from Erin. With the astral's being seen she might potentially recognize him. Izzy and Rico unable to see astral forms he felt safe. Noticing a change in the ghosts Truman realized the witches were joining forces. "When in Rome." He sighed without breath then reached for the closest ghost to him. Of course, it would be Pettigrew Potter. Body assumed Truman's guise was Potter's, not his own, safer still.

The Shepard over his golden ewe snorted and batted antlers with Lucas Ramsey, he in a similar missionary over Ewing Lambert. Truman using Pettigrew shuffled in circles around the colliding horns. Lucas sensing him continued on his mission but let it be known through subtle glance that he was aware of his former host. The only issue now was Truman's body was beyond the barrier. That urge to merge struck Truman hard, reliving his infestation by the Baphomet within Lucas. It was almost as if the beast was encouraging him to unite once more. While attached as they had been for many years, they felt a special link. Pettigrew within had different ideas, he was eyeballing Felicia Wolfe distracting Truman. "What are you looking for old timer?"

"Can't ye see it claim grabber?"

"See what?"

"Look see deeply." Truman crouched next to the Shepard who seemed to ignore him.

"I see the boy inside the Baphomet."

"Not the goat ya dummy. The girl." Truman tilted his head, Pettigrew's that is and saw Felicia cumming hard, baying and giggling both. A brief rear back for the Shepard to nut yet again inside Felicia's helpless body the glow of impacting demonic fluids lit up her belly. Within the glow a shadow of inhabitation surrounded Baby Serena Montoya now lying exactly how Felicia lay, on her back. "That's the ticket." Pettigrew rubbed his bearded chin.

"A baby? The ewe is pregnant?"

"You really are a dull one ain'tcha."

"A ghost is lodged within her during... sex? Oh, my God!"

"You really believe in any God? You went and upset the balance don'tcha reckon?"

"You're right! I did. Vivian's granddaughter." He turned his attention on Ewing who smiled up at him and wagged her tongue. A demonic voice bayed at him like a lamb then added words. "Want some Baby?"

"I do." Pettigrew chuckled forcing Truman to look back at the fading illumination of Serena.

"Knock it off, Pedophile."

"Pettigrew. Why can't nobody get my name right?"

Truman gave up and stepped out of the old prospector and took over another ghost. He had suffered much in his days but never a baby sacrifice. "If I knew how to get you out child, I would. Forgive me!" Truman was trying hard to be his old self before the Baphomet. "Here come the horde of witches." Truman had to back away as the coven of ghosts swarmed the two Baphomet's, mystical words being spoken in hopes to part the beasts from their ewes. To Truman's surprise Lucas Ramsey pulled out of Ewing. In an attempt to drag her out from under him Truman snatched up Ewing's hand.

Lucas in his rearing shot his load of hellfire jizz all over Ewing's bloodied body. A deafening roar he competed with another devastating vibration. This one was so intense it dislodged the witches from the ghosts before their incantations were completed. Truman in trying to rescue Ewing was pelted in Baphomet semen right along with the blond. Losing his grip on her the host ghost burst into flame then smoke within seconds of one another. His astral form still free the nut didn't faze Truman. As if inhaling the smoking deceased, Ewing laughed. "Yessssssssss! More of that please." RICOtine fit!

"What are you?" Truman questioned, his voice unheard. Looking her beautifully destroyed body over, he saw the splashes of jizz weep about over her as if a living source. The cum formed runes across her flesh, she rolling back over to embrace a second nut that followed the same routine. Her body glistening gold suddenly as the symbols spread out for a full body rune chart. "I've never encountered this... you... you're a living fleece."

Lucas rose tall to stand over his ewe. The Shepard seeing his competition found it equally strange. Troubled by this, his assault over his own ewe slowed up. Like a shrug he cast out Rico's astral body. Truman noting his fellow spirit hid his face just on the off chance he could be seen. Rolling away Rico drifted through the air and rejoined his body. Rosalita and Izzy were happy he was whole once again. If only Rico knew of his baby sister Serena's fate. Not even Rosalita could sense her missing baby within Felicia Wolfe. It had to be the golden fleece preventing a ghostly connection between mother and child. SurroGATE!

Briskly rolling her hands over her succulent body Ewing Lambert laughed maniacally. Rising to her feet as if a ballet dancer she skipped about caressing the cheek of Herman Shepard's Baphomet. "Let us move on Baby." With a wave of her hand, the trailer doors behind Herman burst open.

"Erin?"

"Kyra?"

"Did she just... absorb the incantations the witches were jabbering?"

"Goat me! GOT ME!"

Innocent mistake!

12