Entity Nest Ep. 029: CRY WOOLf

Story Info
Silence of the cLAMBs! The ClimAX is near.
5.6k words
4.44
1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 29 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMWOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!

With a vibrational jolt like that who could sleep. All across the county the population was shaken awake. While many felt the smaller tremors of ethereal heartbeat it took much stronger drums to wake the dread. In each and every home, each camping trip into the wilds, each and every cemetery within a seVenteen mile radius of Belltower sat up and took notice. Almost as if their souls were saying time is of the presence. Vision blurring for those nearest the epicenter it was almost as if they were seeing double when in all reality it was a shift in their very spirits trying to escape their human confinement. Souls searching, but for what. Restless in the Baphomet... MOMent. If they only knew.

Bambi Maedeere felt a jolt of her own as her son Elijah Barker scurried from his bed and climbed into hers. It was a good thing her new man Buchannan had not spent the night, or they might have been shocked further by his unexpected appearance.

"Did you feel that woman?"

"Yes, child!" Her voice sounded different. "I am here to protect you boy. Go back to sleep." What should have been his mother's singing voice sounded old and less chipper. Elijah hugged his mother tightly but just knew something was off. Her song more a chant had him trembling.

"That's no lullaby." Eli tilted his gaze as if to be able to look at her. Blind as his inability to see, he had very unique senses that compensated. "Where did you learn to speak your native tongue?" African! A voodoo spell of protection monitored her bed and all within. "Can we just call dad?" Her grip over him tightening, he fell asleep in her arms as she rocked. Eyes black as the abyss Bambi was not herself. A hand-crafted doll that recently conceived troubles for his father Eric and a certain Kyra Whimsey rested on her nightstand. Falling sideways to lay slumped over, it almost appeared as if asleep as well. Her chant would continue throughout the night.

********

Across town on the outskirts of Belltower!

A rather small two-bedroom home with refurbished charm lay right next to an animal shelter. Here brother and sister, who just so happened to share the same bed, growled in their sleep before waking to the persistent howls of the dogs in the pound. As if sensing their fears the siblings sat up in bed and looked at one another. "What's causing that hum?" Ingrid Flynn looked at her chiseled brother not out of comfort or lust, but more in tune of shared visions. Although in bed naked they were not into incest, they simply kept each other close, a former pack method. No longer part of a larger Werewolf pack, they needed the comfort of the other's heat. Respect was instilled!

"Are you seeing what I'm seeing, Grid?" Ian stood up, his bedding revealing his boxer covered backside. While yes Ingrid looked at his magnificent physique, there was no intention of ever going beyond touch. Not once in all of their years had they engaged in intercourse, simple satisfactions yes. A hand here a tongue there. Nothing further! Being outcasts and in hiding they kept their relationships with others to a minimal. Recently, her brother reeked of Erin Parrish, he and the bombshell blonde fucking right downtown earlier in the day. While a hint of jealousy rose out of Ingrid his equally bombshell brunette sister, she knew she had no say over his judgment. Nor did he over her. A family understanding, they were all they had.

"The cemetery! I'm seeing flowers."

"The bouquet I made for Erin to take to some grave. I can almost read a headstone... "

"Rosalita Montoya." Her mind's eye obviously better than Ian's. "Why are we seeing this?" As if a vision turning in the cemetery they were taken on a journey through another set of distant eyes. "Who are we following, Ian?"

"Do we have a choice? Keep searching for further clues."

"Wait! It feels as if... " Ingrid got up parading with Ian through their house, she completely naked. Like Ingrid, Ian admired his sister's perfect physical attributes, an erection that never went down ever, not even concerned that he could take that if he so chose to. It was common practice to remain hard. Going to the front door Ingrid opened it and stepped out into the night. A snarl toward the kennels all dogs went silent. Peace in the heartbeats. Yes, Mistress! Simple as that! "I think we're following two sets of eyes."

"I just picked up on that myself. It's like my pair are lower to the ground. Whoa! My peeper looked down at the ground, I saw white paws... a dog."

"Hmm? Maybe it heard my snarl and bowed before me."

"Maybe! Hold on, I think this could be the poodle belonging to Erin. It's following a woman, but her body is different than Erin's, thicker hips, bigger breasts, a brunette."

"Mmm! Let's switch eyes." Ingrid sighed, as if that was their choice to make. "You're right! I think I might be seeing through the woman's eyes. I just looked at a poodle with... eye contact made between them." Both got their wish, Ingrid could see the body of Janice Stone through the dog's eyes, Ian the poodle for a certain through Jana's gaze. Staring at one another Ian and Ingrid shared their own eye contact. "Ian... your eyes. They glow blue, I see... sigils within."

"So are yours. I think we've made contact."

"Hello again." A telepathic response of Brimley Stone. "Ian Flynn if I'm not mistaken. Your sister Ingrid."

"Uh? Hey! Do I know you?"

"I was in my dog Cotton while you seduced my friend Erin on the sidewalk. Brimley Stone! Well, the former Brimley Stone, if you read the obituaries, you know that I died late last week. My ghost is bonded with my poodle. At the moment however, my daughter seems to inhabit Cotton, I have moved into my baby's body."

"Nice body." Ingrid smirked.

"Thanks! I like yours too."

"That was my daughter Janice."

"Hi, Janice. We should hook up. If Ian can, I can." She patted her brother's ass without apologizing. Not the first, far from the last. Yes, Ingrid was bi-sexual. More into women mind you, but helping her brother out on occasion was a family tradition. Hand job here, blowjob there, never ever... well, that had been established already. "That is if you ever get back into your body. If not... Hi, Brimley, nice body."

"What? Oh no, I'm not... Oh, God!" Brimley blushed for her daughter. "Now is not the time for flirting. Look for yourselves... the cemetery has gone to hell." Brimley and Cotton both turned their attention on the strange battle going on with blue ghosts housing the astral bodies of witches and warlocks.

"Are those... Baphomet's?" Ian winced! "ERIN!" He caught a glimpse of her as blue imbued ethereal bodies shifted about to offer him a look at she and Kyra. "We'll be right there." Ian bolted back into his house and put on a pair of jeans. Going without a shirt or shoes he headed for the outside world again.

"Wait for me!" Ingrid in a hurry snatched up only a t-shirt promoting the kennels she ran by the name CaNine Lives. Putting it on outside as she ran after her brother on bare feet, they hardly found the surface agony. Being werewolves, their bodies were tougher in tissue than most humans. Not transforming, the two simply raced across town with incredible speed. They knew the spell that Agnes Bloom had surrounded Belltower with to safeguard them from their former pack kept them shielded. Rogues who abandoned a kinship that believed in brutality and a life of eating human flesh, the siblings simply had no taste. Cut and dry the siblings ran off with an assist of a witch who sent them to Belltower and into the care of Agnes. A witch who no longer had a name in their minds to protect herself. Again, thanks to Agnes.

Most women might hold their breasts out of torture of being whipped about by gravity. Ingrid was beyond such thresholds, her 38C's bouncing insanely in her t-shirt so much that keeping the hemline down was impossible. Her tail, well her lower body was certainly streaking. Catching up to Ian to prove she was in his league physically, they zipped by his florist shop and through the side streets as equals. At least with jeans on Ian's dick wasn't beating him to death in its fabulous monstrosity.

"What are we getting into here Ian?"

"I don't care. Erin needs me. Us! We do whatever we can."

"Ms. Agnes can deter the minds of anyone who see us transform. That is not my worry Ian. Can werewolves battle Baphomet's? Are there sigils that prevent our attacking them? Even we come from dark arts."

"We find out once we get there. I just met Erin; I won't lose her so quickly."

"You sound as if you're in love."

"We've never known love, Grid. New to me! All I know is I like her a lot. She accepted me immediately once she realized what I was. She accepted you too."

"Yes, she did. I will defend her unto death right beside you."

"Let us hope you live to meet this Janice on your terms."

"Quit turning me on, you know it's my time of the month to be in heat. I just haven't started my period yet."

"No worries! It sure sounded like Janice liked you right back. Maybe you and I can actually date someone other than ourselves."

"You know you will miss my hands."

"Ditto! My whole paw." He smirked! "We're here! No transforming around Eerie or the cops unless it's an emergency. Let's just see what we're getting into. You head around to the far side of the cemetery; I'll chat up Barker."

"Done! See you soon." Ingrid darted through some yards nearby and headed into the shadows. Picking up the scent of poodle she tracked it right to the source. Keen sniffer!

"What's going on Eerie?" Ian rushed up to Officer's Barker and Dreyfus Bodine. Both men acted dull and stared at him as if trying to recall who Ian was. A fanned hand over their eyes he knew a spell when he saw one. "Agnes?" He looked around searching and saw the clump of witch and warlock bodies laying out on the cemetery yard. "Oh, fuck."

"They're breathing."

"Abigail? Hey girl, long time no see." Ian acknowledged her, turning to see the mesmerizing raven-haired goddess herself. "Looking good without an orderly uniform on. Fill me in beautiful."

"Why have you never asked me out?"

"Blame Agnes! She made it clear I couldn't date witches."

"I smell Erin on you. You got laid."

"Is now the time to discuss our social circles Abby?"

"Probably not. I had to bamboozle Barker and the others to prevent them calling in human soldiers and the like. They would only be in our way."

"Who's that couple over there in their car?"

"The Lambert's. Vivian DeVore is resting in the Hatchmore Sanitarium security car. I just had a long talk with Vivian. You showed up just after I relayed what she told me to my coven. I doubt you can get through the barrier Ian. My coven had to abandon their bodies and let loose their astral forms in order to enter. See the blue people? Those are the dead spirits somehow made solid if not still deceased by whatever Erin and her girlfriend Kyra are doing. They hatched a plan to piggyback my parents and grandmother into the physical bodies of the ghosts. Crazy plan but at least the coven can speak now. I hear chants but these damned vibrations shatter the spells because they get distorted. If they can't complete any spells, we might all be doomed."

"Two Baphomet's in one spot. Is that even heard of?"

"How did you know... ah... scent."

"More than that. Ingrid and I woke up seeing through the eyes of Brimley Stone and her daughter. Once we established contact, telepathy kicked in. Brimley filled us in. I saw Erin and I was out the door. Ingrid is out back circling in. She hasn't said anything about not getting through any barrier yet. Shall we try and see if I can get through?"

"Your call handsome." She followed him pausing only to squeeze the chin of Dreyfus Bodine, "Don't be jealousy, I'll be back." As if an only response he exhaled through his nose with a ferocious attitude that he couldn't help. "Bull headed, are we? I just so happen to be fond of raging bulls." The humankind in sexual deviations! She razzed him then caught up to Ian.

"I can feel the barrier throbbing."

"Are you certain that's not your cock?"

"Not now Abby! It's a wolf thing."

"I get it. It's a succubus thing. My badge of courage has yet to transition. I'm the only succubus in our coven."

"You have a kid?" He winced.

"Somewhere! We give up our children until they reach adulthood around eighteen. I believe my daughter is eleven now."

"Wow! I guess I don't know much about that kind of thing. Where is she? Miss her?"

"Not really. Maybe once I lose my mark to her, we can bond again. It's just our way. Not all witches are succubus. I just happen to be."

"So, who is the baby daddy?"

"Argus! The All-seeing eye! The only eye important is between his legs. Gross let me tell you but it's just how it is."

"I'm not sure I get it."

"We can talk about it over dinner sometime. I happen to love bestiality."

"Yeah? I think I'll see how things work out with Erin. Can't date you remember."

"You know why. As a succubus I can't cross bloodlines with werewolves. Your souls are different than humans or even witches. I can at least masturbate for you."

"Abby... stop." He wagged an index finger at her. "Not the time." A vibration soaring through, then accompanying the baying of goats made that abundantly clear. "Damn! I felt that down to my toenails."

"Same here! My cunt hairs are tingling... but that could be just because I yearn for you. I'll hush now. The barrier is right here." She touched the field before he managed to, her fingertips glowing blue as a reference to contact.

"Here goes!" Patting where she had, their fingers lightly grazed one another. On a third pat his hand somehow breached it to his shock. "I phased through." Abigail suddenly fell into his arms Ian catching her with his free hand and easing her body to the ground. "Abigail?" Catatonic! "Crap!" Looking back at Eerie and Dreyfus he saw them escaping her spell of ponder again, even Officer Angela Dare and Chief Fiona Waddle woke up woozy.

"Fuck! Whatever just happened is reviving the others. I need to get inside here before Eerie sees me and I have to explain things. Sorry Abby... I hope you're okay." Standing away from her body Ian finished his trip through the sigil field successfully. "Grid? Did you make it through like I did?"

"Yes. Just did. I'm going to find Janice and Brimley first." Ingrid told him telepathically. Sniffing poodle easy enough, Miss Flynn was on the way.

"It felt almost as if something was following me in." Ian brushed at his left shoulder, sensing its tingle. Unknown, unseen, he had brought Abigail's astral body through with him. Stunned herself Abby peered at her hands and looked over at Ian.

"How did we do that?" As if he could hear her. Keen senses sure but she was without scent, or appearance to the naked eye. A silent understanding that she was unable to communicate she sighed and took a walk on her own. The second she stepped beyond Ian he noticed something.

"A floating pentagram?" Reaching out to it and making contact Abigail jumped, feeling that sensation. Looking over her shoulder at Ian examining her she smiled.

"Oh, now you want to get fresh. You see my mark. How cool is that." He still couldn't hear her. "Well, poo! Just follow my star Wiseman." She took off on him, he following as they made their way to Erin and her coven of ghost hosts. Insanity he thought. He just knew that star was pointing South to her... heavenly delights? Touchy subject that!

********

Minutes prior, Ingrid Flynn stepped through the barrier with relative ease. Like her brother however it felt as if someone was touching her shoulder on the way in. Looking back once through she saw no one and shrugged. It had to be nerves! Right? The Stone's were in sight, the living ones, well Jana and Cotton. Headstones too!

"Hello, Miladie's Stone!"

"You made good time." Jana Stone telepathically spoke through the poodle Cotton, peering up at the stunning Ingrid Flynn, her t-shirt revealing more than she should have. Brimley clearing her throat pointed out her vagina as Jana zeroed in on its perfection.

"Oh! Apologies! I ran here faster than the fabric could keep up. Well, I guess it is up." She tugged her shirt down to cover herself and grinned dare we say it under the situation... sheepishly. "Why are we out here when the action seems to be over there?"

"I'm not doing much good now that I've escorted the witches through the barrier." Brimley sighed! "I thought I would look at my grave here. I get laid to rest on Friday."

"Or tonight if we all go out together." Jana whimpered! "Mom? Why are you removing the plywood cover?"

"I want to try it out."

"Seriously? You're going to... mom it's a six-foot drop." One that Jana saw her body quite easily drop down into the darkness of the hole. "I can't believe you. You're taking me to your grave." Cotton and Ingrid stepped to the edge to peer down at Jana's body. Brimley stretched out in the cavity and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Is now the time to be taking a dirt nap?" Ingrid winced hearing the ram's bellow. Eyes deviating the odd slumber party she noticed Ewing Lambert rise up and dance about. "She looks awful cheery to be any ewe."

"Mom... please get my body out of that hole. I feel like I'm the one dead. So wrong!" Sighing Brimley crawled back to her feet and looked up.

"It's much higher than I anticipated. I don't think I can climb the dirt without caving it in on me... ewe." You! Laying down on her tummy Ingrid reached a handout to Brimley. A few jumps to capture a tight grasp Miss Flynn easily pulled her up to land awkwardly on top of her. "Oh, my! You are a strong one."

"Uh?" Jana sat at their side shaking Cotton's head. "69 is a wonderful idea Ingrid, but only when I'm back in my body please. Mom wouldn't know what to do."

"You hush! That was an accident, and you know it. Thank you for the hand up, Ingrid." Brimley rolled off and carefully stood up. Ingrid quickly joined her then reached down to pick up Cotton.

"We can talk more about 69 another night my cuddly one."

"I won't be in this body forever. I just... " Another serious vibration rolled through them and inexplicably Brimley and Jana reverted back to their normal bodies. The realization concluded by eyesight level. Brimley was now looking at Ingrid's shadowy thighs. "I'M BACK! WE'RE BACK! THANK GOD!" Jana touched herself all over then shot a glance at Ingrid. "Want to get out of here and get a room?"

Ingrid smirked and picked up Janice and giggled. Stepping off into the grave plot the ladies disappeared. If they were going to die this night, they were going out happy. Brimley looked down at them undressing in the hole and had a fit. "Do not desecrate my grave."

"Not in it yet mom. Go away!"

"You are a horrible daughter."

Moaning from the darkness was just as haunting as any ghost. "Well, Cotton? It looks like it's just you and I again. Let's rejoin Erin." Off the dog wiggled away. Edgy, Brimley felt as if she were being followed and stopped to turn. "It can't be one of the ghosts or it would be blue." With sigil eyes she saw nothing but shadows. "Lord? Please don't switch Jana and I back... at least until after she and Ingrid are... " Cotton took over briefly and licked his balls. "STOP THAT!"

Oops! Dog eat dog!

********

Coinciding, Ian Flynn dodged ghosts like a quarterback at a football game. "ERIN!" He called out drawing her attention from Kyra in their stress over what Ewing Lambert was doing. Keeping her composure Erin smiled at seeing Ian, shirtless even. "I sensed you were in trouble. Ingrid and I came as soon as we could. She's with the Stone's. Abigail Bloom followed me in." He pointed at the floating pentagram glowing in blue. Erin and Kyra both bulged their eyes at the upside-down star.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12