Entity Nest Ep. 029: CRY WOOLf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Definitely not the star of David." Erin sighed then hugged Ian, thanking him for being here for her. Even though they had just met she felt something for the man. "Abigail? The coven is inhabiting ghosts, you might as well host up too." A vacant ghost of an older woman walked by, and Abigail made her attempt. Claiming the blue lit body with saggy tits she caught on.

"Much better!" Her satanic mark lit up the old woman's lower back in red now overriding the blue. The result lured Ewing Lambert to look her way just as the ghost burst into flame like the male earlier. A succubus was meant to collect souls. This grievous error sent the old woman directly to hell. Giggling at the end game for the woman, Ewing inhaled again, and the ghost of Ethyl Newton drifted directly into Ewing's lips.

"Thank you, Succubus. Welcome to the party." Abigail immediately felt horrible. Although that was her job in life, she still had a conscience, normally selecting very bad people to seduce, those who deserved their demise. Ethyl was a Sunday School teacher in the 1980's. She would be missed. Back to her ethereal blue pentagram! Sight unseen!

"Sorry, Abigail." Erin gnashed her teeth. "Sorry, whoever you were." Like Abby, Erin was weepy for a brief second then sucked it up as to there was no way of predicting that outcome. Licking her arm again to refresh her army of witches kept their incantations rolling another vocal wave through them. Ian feeling the switch over of Brimley and Janice smiled.

"The Stone's are back inside their own bodies." He reported to Erin. Just as swiftly he frowned. "They might be indisposed for a while. My sister and the daughter... yeah! Bad timing!"

"This is lover boy?" Kyra pointed at Ian.

"Yes! Ian my bestie, Kyra. Kyra... my Swearwolf! I swear I'm fucking you again even if it's two minutes before the end days." A rapid kiss she pulled back and patted his chiseled chest. "Raincheck!"

"No problem! Hi, Kyra." He sensed Kyra's trauma over Scooby Boo as the dog raced about. Saying nothing Ian just knew what had happened.

"We need to get Boo's astral body out of that smaller Baphomet. Poor Boo tried but now he's just stuck in there." As if eavesdropping Rico and his family moved to their side, Rico informing them he was back into his own physical body.

"Don't ask me to do that ever again. I could feel myself fucking that girl with every sensation the goat had. He's just too powerful."

"Serena!" Rosalita still blue and solid spoke up. "I must check on her again. How can I go below ground being solid?"

"Good question!" Erin gnashed her teeth just as the trailer doors of the Shepard's rig ripped wide on their hinges, a gust of wind following it. A gust that was strangely cooling with a scent unexpected. "Do I smell... the ocean?" They all did! From the darkness of the trailer's interior stepped a gory sight to behold.

"Cryptid!" Ian hissed. "Wait! Is that a... lamb?" One that was walking on hind legs that were bloody muscle, skinned of its golden fleece. As if awaiting its call, the creature that looked as if a cross of a lamb and a human male stepped out holding something roughly ten inches long in its teeth. Ewing Lambert reached her arms out as if a mother awaiting her child's first walk. It was kind of resembling a baby's hobble. "I smell lamb."

"The fleece on the girl with the big Baphomet... it must have been skinned recently." Rosalita chimed in. "I must go to Serena." If she only knew her baby was right here, but trapped within the body of Felicia Wolfe due to whatever mysticism was containing her. Heading back to her grave Rosalita was distraught. As any mother would be.

"What's in its mouth?" Kyra grossly expressed! "I know its morbid, but it looks like a double dildo to me."

"I sense its age." Agnes Bloom within a ghost spoke up, her granddaughter's pentagram seeking her out to stand by her. "It is ancient! Made from a metal... forged in Hades."

"Hades?" Erin swallowed. "Hell?"

"Different dimension. Many myths get confused I'm afraid. Our incantations are useless, these vibrations sever out threads each time they sound. We cannot even budge the Baphomet's. It is as if they serve the girl."

"Abigail mentioned she was Ewing Lambert." Ian pointed at Ewing. "Her grandmother is Vivian DeVore."

"DeVore? The lady I bought Souillon House off of?"

"Yeah! Granny is out there with the cops knocked out in a car. Ewing's parents are here too." Cotton walking up on them used telepathy to allow Brimley to divulge information.

"I'm to blame for the parents. I answered the girl's cellphone, her mother called. She deserved to know her daughter was in danger."

"Glad you went puppy size again, Brim." Erin picked the dog up. "Izzy? You look vital." She had noticed the girl not as loopy as she got when uninhabited. "Rico got you in control?" The handcuffs not attached answered that. Glowing blue eyes should have clued Erin in.

"I brought Vienna." Kyra admitted, "Izzy had to be here and V was the only option. Don't ask Ian, long story."

"We have another worry." Agnes grumbled, "With Abigail in here now, our spell over the police department means they are themselves again. We might end up having the National Guard or at the very least other law enforcement from neighboring towns paying us a visit. This will get beyond us."

"It's not already?" Kyra looked at her with flared eyeballs.

"Ewing Lambert must not get the wand." Maxwell Stone entered the congregation. "The power it wields combined with whatever the girl intends to do with it will hinder our chances."

"Abigail... you're up. Astral that cryptid and take it for a walk. Run!" Erin took the chance. "Maybe it will burst into flame too."

"Which means the wand hits the dirt." Kyra pointed out.

"Not if Fido here fetches it." Erin slapped Ian's chest. "Oh! I put my roses in water."

"You bring that up now?" He laughed! "Let's go Abby." He darted away. "I hope the Baphomet's don't object." In mid stride Ian Flynn went full on werewolf, appearing as if a real wolf running on two legs. Scooby Boo running aimlessly gave chase now that another dog his size was in the playing field. The cryptid was nearly within reach of Ewing who crouched in await. Intestines dropped from her split thighs, her cunt and asshole one fissure now. Healing slowly due to the runes all over her she had not fully attached her flesh.

"Come to mommy." Ewing's possessor spoke. It remained a secret as to her identity at the moment. Thought to be the Baphomet that once claimed Truman Porter, now Lucas Ramsey, it didn't make sense. Baphomet's were males. Why would a female ewe be dominant? Erin had asked herself just that question as they watched the insanity.

Speaking of Truman Porter, his astral body inhabiting a ghost inspected the opened chasm trailer, climbing inside to see what might be within the darkness. It was as if he were being drawn into it. "It must be because I was a Baphomet for years. I sense... a bigger picture." He had no idea how much bigger. Soon, he would understand.

Abigail Bloom crawled inside the cryptid lamb and forced it to step back away from Ewing. That did not go over well, seeing the blue pentagram appear along her heralds back Ewing stood up and prepared to reach for the metallic object. Like her flesh covered in golden runes glowing over her entire body, the wand lit up in similar runes engraved within its Hadean metal. Abigail suffered immensely trying to maintain control.

"Ah! The Succubus... a good place for you my sweet child. Please... do stay."

"Oh, crap!" Abigail told herself! "I can't get out of Lamb Chop here. How is Lambert locking me in him?" Ian darting around Lucas Ramsey who stood behind Ewing like a statue, prepared to strike out at the werewolf. Only one problem. Scooby Boo jumped on him first. In the sudden jolt Boo's astral body dislodged itself and re-entered the Great Dane's body. Whole again, Ben Parrish assumed full control. Ben bit down on Ramsey's forearm giving Ian a chance to leap at the cryptid. Oh no, no! Ewing lifted her left hand and Ian was tossed like a ragdoll through the air to roll in the grass.

"No interference please." Ewing told him without looking. Gripping the wand, she ripped the lower jaw right off of the cryptid. "Sorry, baby. Not sorry, Succubus." Leaving Abby reeling in the pain the cryptid was feeling she found herself not just trapped, but the cryptid became immobile. Ghosts attempting to reach Ewing were blocked by a body barrier similar to the sigil walls about the cemetery. Ewing's however were due to her runes of dried goat jizz that had scarred her body. Seeing this Isabel Montoya thought of her own cum tattoo thanks to William back at Souillon House. The merest thought on it attracted Ewing.

"The missed opportunity. Step forward."

Isabel's body control was instantly lost. Even Vienna within was unable to contain her as she began to walk toward the golden girl. Rico grabbing his sister locked their handcuffs in hopes to keep her safe. Wagging an index finger Ewing somehow overrode the cuff bonds and sent Rico flying off just as she had Ian. Even Scooby Ben was tossed aside by Ewing. Erin, Kyra, Max, Cotton and Agnes Bloom observed in horror. With arms no longer damp ghosts were fading off, astral witches unable to claim their substance. Noticing the effect Erin and Kyra both began to lick their arm sigils and found out they couldn't utilize them.

"OH, FUCK!" Erin and Kyra spoke as one.

"Gemma? A little help here." Erin held her necklace tightly. Their sigils lit up blue but their saliva was suddenly not doing its job. "Shit! She's trying, I can tell." Even Brimley's eyes went white without sigils, telepathy long gone. Yipping, Cotton tried licking Erin's sigil. Nothing!

"Now then! Voyeurs all!"

Ewing laid down on the ground facing Felicia Wolfe who had laid dormant, her belly swelling, full of Baphomet cum. The vessel Herman Shepard snorted and turned his ewe around to face Ewing. "Join me, Felicia." Inserting one side of the double-sided wand, both ends forged with Ram's heads up her still healing cunt, Ewing shifted closer and assisted Felicia in penetrating her end.

Cunts accepting the ramrods Ewing giggled. "Let's Buck, Baby!" Sad but true! The wand ramming in and out of Felicia was striking Baby Serena. It was as if the baby could feel the impact. Wrong place, wrong time! Did Ewing know she was there? Would it have mattered? Mouth wide Ewing stretched back, luring Lucas over her. His monster cock rolling over Ewing's face sought refuge within her gaping jaws. Sucking him off her jaw dislocated, and her throat expanded. The Shepard did the same of Felicia until both Baphomet's were face fucking them with vigor. Hardest porn ever!

Although occupied Ewing utilized her hands as a wave of vibrations rang. Abigail inside the cryptid was lured against her wishes over Ewing's body to lay stretched out on top of her. The pentagram lighting up through the cryptid's skinned muscle glowed brighter and brighter. Abigail could feel the cryptid's body fusing to Ewing's chest. With the barrier now around the goats no one could touch them.

Isabel Montoya made it through as if allowed and stripped off her clothing. Lucas Ramsey as if recognizing her and... another snarled. The Baphomet realized Izzy was his failed sacrifice. Even more he now sensed Vienna within her. Double whammy! Once naked, Isabel to the horror of onlookers stretched out over Felicia Wolfe laying atop her swollen belly.

As if knowing her sister was close by, baby Serena patted the inside of Felicia's womb attempting to touch her sister. Cries could be heard suddenly. The close proximity of Izzy and Serena, Izzy suddenly began crying out in Serena's tantrum. Not only that but Izzy's milk stain tattoo reconfigured as if a pentagram in pure white, a copy of Abigail's. How? How?

"Baby talk?" Kyra looked at Erin with fear. "Is the Anti-Christ being born?"

"Nice knowing you, Bestie." Erin pouted.

"SEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA!"

Rosalita screamed from her grave.

Mother was not happy!

12