Entombed Remnant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That cold hard stare continued, her stance and aggression not altering.

"Tell you what..." continued Axel, reaching into his backpack. He flinched in realisation that this could provoke the robot's attack, though she simply waited patiently. At this point, she'd have figured out if he could actually threaten her right here. After frantic rummaging, he retrieved his smartphone again. "Destroy it. I spent sizable wealth on this device, but to prove how much my life and your safety will mean to me, you may destroy this device if you prefer...." Another silence ensued, sweat running down Axel's face.

"No." she proclaimed yet again. A descending hum droned on as her arms and eyes returned to normal. Though the shouldered lasers had little trouble refolding, the tendrils creaked and flinched as they returned back into her. It looked and sounded painful, though her face demonstrated a lack of concern. "Keep your device safe. You've shown a great level of consideration, even if it contradicts your best interests. I have numerous tasks to enact upon, all of which you are permitted to assist with if you choose to do so. That being said, I will be forced to terminate you should I observe you evading and sneaking off with our secrets. Please do not take this personally."

"...thank you..." Axel sighed, feeling the weight of the reaper's scythe ease away. "I'll happily join you in your investigation! I won't leave without your permission. Deep down I understand how important privacy is, especially in this day and age. Where would you rather investigate first miss...wait, do androids like you have names? I'm used to having names to refer to people but you haven't introdu-."

"Gynoid." she interrupted. "Android is the term for a male gynoid. Are you making crippling errors in your own primary language or do females appear as males to you?"

"The...the first one admittedly." Embarrassment choked him. Never seemed possible to him that someone who literally just learnt English would act pedantically about obscure and potentially non-existent terms, yet here he was.

"Anyway, to answer your question, yes Axel. We each have unalterable names, mine being Vᴂttr thӕnis Zero Three Two". Confusion flared in Axel's eyes, clearly having some difficulty understanding. The gynoid held out her right arm, with the name 'Vᴂttr•thӕnis032|Eydís' glowing faintly under it in pale blue writing. "I understand that this may not be considered compatible with the Angle Language, so you may refer to me as Eydís if preferred."

"Ah okay, Eydís it is then! That um, quite a nice name!" Axel stared in silence briefly, half expecting some extent of reaction. "Umm, so where do you need to investigate first?"

"Everywhere possible. I'll need time to engage in locational feedback checks to detect familiar entities. This will likely require up to several hours, worst case scenario."

"Most of the pathways are still caved in. I should be able to excavate such paths though each one could take hours each. Whichever ones you want prioritised, I'll do first!" Axel reached for his tools with little hesitation. Most of his excitement was sourced from more potential discoveries, though helping Eydís find her lost brethren felt great too, assuming they'd all be kind enough.

"Sectors near the altar should take priority. I will begin investigation immediately." Eydís turned round to tread stiffly down the walkway. Despite her stoic and cold demeanour, Axel could still sense a presence of an actual living person within her. Metaphorically at least. From Axel's view, there was certainly enough reason to worry for her condition. There's no chance she would have creaked and twitched like that back when she was created.

--

Many more hours had drifted past. Or at least, that's how it felt to Axel. His hard work in excavation was all that kept him warm from the constant cold, with no shift in daylight or warmth to suggest how long it had been. During his time chipping away rubble and casting it aside, Eydís patrolled the entire area multiple times over. Her eyes often shifted through various colours, as holographic runes projected out her arm. Occasionally she scanned floors and walls with thin lasers. At one point she blasted away another chunk of rubble her photon cannon.

Axel glared down at his pickaxe questioningly. Was Eydís trying to preserve power by letting him excavate or did she just not put two and two together? Eventually he realised the possibility Eydís may have finished her local investigation, upon seeing her stare longingly at the back wall of the cathedral, head and body unflinching.

"Umm, Eydís? Are you okay? You've been standing there for several minutes suddenly." Axel approached her, as she slowly turned to face him. "I have that pathway opened up now, so umm, if you wanted to explore we could...."

"All gone...." Eydís spoke. A slight hint of defeat loomed atop her eyes. "Local search complete. Beacon readings are absent. No remaining familiar life, humans or automations, for at least thirty thousand meters. Local area appears to have been untouched for an estimated duration of eight hundred to two thousand years."

"Oh no...Eydís, I'm...I'm so sorry to hear that!" Though he expected as much, Eydís was a lucky survivor of some local calamity, though he wasn't sure if 'lucky' was something she'd want to hear. "I don't know if I could help, but I'll still stand by you if desired!"

"There is no necessity to feel sorry, Axel. The apparent extermination of my brethren and those we served is no concern of yours. However, there is indeed something you can do to assist, should you be up for taking a new responsibility in life."

"Well, I think I'd rather hear it out first. Might be a little too risky otherwise, even for me."

"Certainly. A full explanation is to be provided. Since my former master has perished, my registration data declaring them as such has had to be erased. To ensure I can continue functioning without meeting an abrupt end of tasks to fulfil, I require a new master to serve. The choice to accept this offer is yours alone to decide. I myself have decided that you are compatible, due to your active personality and dedication. You may also require protection for what lurks beyond these stone walls."

Axel was taken aback, bewilderment striking harder than ever. Though the offer was strange and mildly unpredictable, clearly they'd both benefit greatly. Still, this wasn't a choice he could jump blinding into.

"Eydís, are there any other prerequisites or precautions I should know about? I'd love to take up the offer. I think you're incredible in so many ways and I don't like the thought of you struggling in your challenging situation. What else should I consider before accepting?" Eydís paused briefly before responding, seemingly in thought.

"There is another important factor. Though my servitude will function primarily in your favour, my core programming will override my usual functions if you try to wrongfully expose our presence or history to the world outside without permission. Forgive me, for there is no way around this."

"That's fine...I already made the promise after all!" Axel sighed in relief. The thought of still being a target of execution wasn't comforting, though at least he knew all he needed to know! "Eydís, I gladly accept! You may serve me if you wish!"

"In that case, Master Axel Rex, you will now have my loyal servitude." Eydís approached, slowly grabbing Axel by the arms. Her grip was strong, though not uncomfortable. She stared deeply into his stunned eyes, inches away. "To complete the new mastery authentication process, I require a sample of Deoxyribonucleic Acid from you. Please hold still will I carry out this process."

Without further words, Eydís pulled Axel in for a kiss. Their lips pressed hard, Eydís's cold metallic skin sending pleasant shivers down Axel's spine. Eydís went forth and pushed her tongue into his mouth as her eyes closed shut. Still held tightly in her grasp, Axel let his body press limply against Eydís's as she worked her dry yet ultra-smooth tongue work its way through every inch of Axel's mouth it could find. She gripped him adamantly in place for at least a minute, occasionally pulling back her tongue ever so briefly to extract large samples of saliva.

Eventually she pulled back, briefly lifting up Axel to provide him an actual chance of regaining his stance. Her eyes slowly opened, staring into his while subtle swallowing emanated from her head. She took steps back, holder her hands together in front to allow them both a full view of each other.

"Authentication process complete." stated Eydís. Her prior tinge of defeat appeared to have washed away with their kiss. "I hereby declare Axel Rex to officially be the new Master of Vᴂttr•thӕnis032|Eydís."

"Wow...th-thank you! Eydís I'm...not sure what to say, this is all a bit much to take in, y'know?"

"Mutual gratitude is in order, it would seem. First however, your safety and comfort must be attended to. You have spent several hours conducting strenuous hard work. It's important that you rest up before further work is conducted. If you like, I can provide a quick health check from where I am currently standing."

"Ah, sure! I guess that could help...." replied Axel, clearly not entirely convinced.

Eydís spent nearly half a minute staring at his body, head to toe, one eye shifting between various blues while another remained a bright silver. Tiny yellow lines of text appeared to spiral within her eyes, though all of such writing was far too miniscule for Axel to read, even if it were in English. After having stared him down long enough, Eydís's eyes slowly reverted to their usual amber colour, before raising an arm to point viciously at Axel.

"Horny." she declared.

"Wh-Wha-? Eydís? Are you serious?" queried Axel, both perplexed and embarrassed.

"Adamant." Eydís replied. "Your heart rate has increased to an above average level from how much you've stared at my body. Your eyes possess a specific attentiveness likely initiated by your level of libido and the kiss we shared. Alongside this, your body itself still retains much energy despite your work, with much of it prepared at your genital area. Right now your penis is trying desperately to achieve maximum length, but is restricted by your clothing."

"Ahh, wait what? How di-?" Axel recoiled in shock and unease, struggling to respond. "You seriously determined all that from...I assume scanning me? But I mean...okay but, why? Weren't you supposed to check for stamina? Or potential injuries I've had? Why call me out on finding you really attractive and likable? Yes, we humans get horny, but we usually can't help that! Seriously, why bother bringing that up of all things?"

"Is it not obvious?" Eydís finally lowered her arm, her unflinching stare not wavering. "Perhaps your own society isn't as hedonistic as it should be. Your libido clearly states that it's time to have some healthy and pleasant release. I can greatly assist with that if need be. One the many functions of the Vᴂttr•thӕnis range is to be able to sexually satisfy human men and woman. Master Axel, answer me honestly, do you yourself want to feel sexually satisfied? Before you ask, yes, I want you to feel as satisfied as humanly possible. I guarantee you'll feel that way if you let me please you in that manner."

Axel felt oddly trapped. He was never one to back out of a sexual invitation, though each time a new discovery was made here, a far more shocking one would eagerly replace it. Though highly reluctant to admit it, every detail Eydís had analysed was entirely true. Uncanny particulars aside, Axel really did view her as highly attractive. Her structure and design were a work of pure art, complimenting a deep desire to care for not just him, but anyone meaningful to her. Denying his own desires would probably upset her to some extent...and both would agree deep down how unintuitive it would be for him to keep it all within his balls.

"Yes..." he admitted. "I'm extremely horny and attracted to you. If possible, please satisf-"

His words were cut short by Eydís stepping forward, without a hint of gentle pacing or reluctance. Stood firmly in front of Axel, Eydís lifted up her metal gown as it began folding into itself slightly. Down she crouched onto her knees, exposing the large robotic joints keeping her together. Her legs appeared fairly large and well-built much like her arms, though lacked the seams which would hide secret compartments. Without warning, she unbuttoned his trousers to expose his erection as it began growing excitedly. Eydís stared back at the cock that greeted her.

Come to think of it, was this even a safe idea given her post-hibernation weariness? The thought only dawned upon Axel after Eydís proceeded to place a firm metallic hand against the base of his cock, holding it firmly with her thumb and finger while applying mild pressure to his receptive testicles. Eydís gently stroked her other hand around his waist until it reached his behind, firmly clutching the buttock while allowing no inch of movement from Axel. Her strength was uncanny; Axel knew he could never escape if Eydís desired to retain him. Her mouth gently opened as she stared longingly at his cock, before taking most of its length within.

Much like when they shared that kiss, Eydís's mouth and tongue were dry yet silky smooth. Delicately she clasped it with her soft metallic lips, gently working their way up and down his rigid erection. Her tongue lovingly stroked the lower side, reaching down to her opening all the way from the tip of his cock. Feeling him grow larger inside her, her tongue gently swirled its way around his enlarged tip as she intensified her strangely realistic suction. Axel flinched and moaned hard in her dirty embrace, though remained firmly locked in place.

"F-Fuck... Eydís...you're...you're so g-good at this! A-Aaahhh!" Axel's words seemed to reach her, given her sudden yet minor increase to her speed and suction. Eydís had no intention of verbally responding, being too occupied with the cock she adored serving. Axel tried hard to compliment her further, but got hopelessly lost in his own moaning and flinching. A minute passed of consistent pleasure coating Axel's cock, until Eydís slowly pulled away. She gazed back at her master, as her finger and thumb very gently and slowly stroked his stiff shaft. Her tight grip on his buttocks had not loosened in the slightest.

"Master, your penis has grown to notably strong levels. Your testicles are more than ready to be milked dry." Though her usual tone persisted, Eydís spoke with an additional hint of certitude and commitment. "If you prefer, I can put your penis through my semen extraction system, which will double in massaging it to provide you with an orgasm of maximum intensity."

"W-Wait, you mean...you haven't...a-ahh...you haven't been going all out?"

"The fellatio I provided you with was simply a means to prepare your penis for something greater. If you desire more then I can use my semen extraction system, heavily simulating human intercourse, to bring you to an orgasm of higher standards. I can additionally provide varying levels of intensity during the process, with the main intention being to prolong your orgasm, magnifying it for when it does inevitably occur."

"Eydís...I...." Axel stared dreamily into her focused amber eyes. He could still hardly believe what was occurring. "Eydís...please do it! I want to experience it! If it really will be as great as you say, then please give it all to me!"

"Thank you for accepting my offer, Master." Eydís placed slowly placed both hands atop her thighs, still gazing up at Axel. "Please lay down wherever and however you would feel most comforted. I shall carry out all necessary tasks from then on."

Too excited and curious to mutter a word, Axel did exactly as requested. Gently he rested his back upon the stone ground beneath, his raging erection still reaching out and longing for more. Without a flicker of hesitation, Eydís folded up her metallic dress more before sliding it further around her, revealing far more to the front of her body. What was under her dress had sustained notably less damage and dirt. Axel couldn't properly acknowledge this fact thanks to her luscious form, along with the oddly realistic looking entrance down below. She possessed what looked to be a perfect recreation of an actual woman's set of genitals.

Once Axel had rested comfortably, Eydís proceeded to climb atop him, pulling down his trousers and lifting his shirt as far as they'd possibly go. Eydís gently placed her pussy against the tip of Axel's yearning cock. Axel stared in awe as her lips down below began to widen, preparing to take in his entire length and girth. Without warning, she descended her body down onto his, her insides gently stroking all around his cock with a silky smooth interior.

"Master, please forgive me. Due to my prolonged hibernation, I currently lack lubrication. I'll make necessary adjustments to accommodate this setback during our first session." Her oddly warm confines began to tighten up to an even cosier extent. Axel gasped as he gazed up at Eydís, staring back as her insides slowly began to vibrate with multiple ascending strokes, hips locked in place. "Please Master, stare at whichever body part of mine arouses you the most. Use the appearance of my body to intensify your stimulation. Relax and admire me while I enthuse your mind and body. Do not hold any restraint is expressing your pleasure. Please express all of it."

Axel's moaning already loudened enough to partially drown out her words. Her silken interior had clasped onto him, stroking the skin of his entire length with moderate pacing. With each descending stroke, her loving vibrations jolted further pleasures against his foreskin and glans, the stimulation waving through his entire body. Eydís leaned forward to gently place her thumbs around Axel's nearly erect nipples, circling around them slowly and tenderly. Axel shuddered with bliss under her, his nipples and cock feeling extra sensitive to her divine strokes.

Despite how much he adored her strong thighs, tender entrance, and well-rounded breasts, Axel continued staring into her shining eyes. Though she couldn't express the same way humans do, he felt the impression of love and devotion in her eyes, as if she longed to gaze upon more of the pleasure coursing through him. He felt her cosy embrace down below rise up, as she raised her waist to leave two thirds of his cock exposed to the air. Seeing the glint of shock and perplexity upon Axel's face, Eydís dropped her waist hard onto him. Axel could only gasp and moan harder than ever as Eydís adamantly raised and lowered her silken pussy upon his cock. He felt the weight of her heavy body pound against his hips, strength just cut short of causing any potential damage.

Axel moaned louder and rougher than he ever believed possible. His immodest voice echoed powerfully against every wall, his limbs flailing uncontrollably as Eydís locked his body under her. His gaze alternated between the oddly loving glare from Eydís and the gorgeous sight of her pussy gladly taking in his entire length with beautiful rhythm. Her vibrations hadn't stopped. Rather, her pussy itself was still gently stroking in waves up his cock, warming vibrations having only intensified. That otherworldly ecstasy rushing through Axel was steeping up rapidly, provoking his zealous testicles to burst their load sooner than he'd prefer.

As the pitch and pacing of his immodest moans arose, Eydís narrowed her glare. Much of the pressure grasping his cock shifted to his shaft, stroking it up and down with similar rhythm. That beloved ecstasy surging through Axel hasn't departed. He simply remained on the edge of eruption as Eydís continued to pound down her body and caress his erect cock and nipples.