Entombed Remnant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What felt like a few minutes passed. Axel's cock was in paradise, yet he felt it beg hard for so much more. His brain began melting away as his course of edging grew far beyond what he could ever withstand.

"E-E- Eydís...I...I...." he muttered between his moans, seeing Eydís's mouth slightly hung open agape. Her left eye had returned to a spiralling shade of blue, as her other took on an unfamiliar shining lilac.

Vibrations strengthened, the walls of her interior grasped tightly all over. Eydís thrusted harder and faster, Axel's cock and balls immediately resonating with one another. Both of Eydís's eyes shined a bright lilac as her sight further narrowed, her lips further spreading.

Feeling the energised cum surge through his cock, Axel bellowed out louder than ever through the giant cathedral, his orgasm overpowering every sense within his body. His empowered limbs shook violently with no sense of rhythm nor restraint. Masses of cum shot up into Eydís, both her and Axel focused on each other's loving and orgasmic expressions. His explosive orgasm persisted much longer than usual, with Eydís not easing or softening her pounding. Only when Axel's rush finally fizzled out did she slow down, cock still deep within her.

Retaining her delightful facial expression, Eydís persisted in caressing his nipples, her soft waves of stroking continuously caressing his erection. She applied extra squeezing at his tip, sucking up every last drop of his warm semen until he truly was milked dry. Axel barely had the energy to even shudder in response.

Succumbing to his own fatigue, Axel felt the full extent of his own bodily weight. Eydís leaned in further, planting a delicate yet passionate kiss onto his lips. She allowed part of her weight to rest upon him, restraining just enough to cause no physical harm. After much kissing and cuddling between them, Eydís rolled over beside Axel, her lilac eyes resuming their default amber. His cock had left her body, though it still felt contented. He noticed how unusually dry it remained. Seemed like Eydís really did take every drop she could get.

"Eydís I...I don't think you quite fully realise how incredible that felt...." Axel lifted his arms over using what little stamina remained, able to get both arms arcing round her for a loving cuddle. "Eydís...I...I think I...actually no, never mind."

"Hmm?" Eydís's curiosity peaked. Her head tilted to look back into his eyes, shifting to a shade of cyan. "Master, you appear to be withholding noteworthy information or viewpoints. There should be no shame or danger if having to conceal such things."

"True...I'm just really not used to expressing such things this early. Forgive me Eydís, I'll tell you later instead...."

"I understand...." Eydís blinked a few times as her eyes reverted to their usual amber. Her arm wrapped itself around Axel's body as she rested her head next to his, returning his caring embrace. "Truth be told, I believe I already know how you feel. If I'm not mistaken, I feel a similar way towards you. But for now Master, please partake in some well-earned rest. It's the healthiest action for you to carry out during this instance."

Tightening their cuddle a little more, both Axel and Eydís drifted off into their own versions of a peaceful nap. Axel stopped questioning the absurdity in his discovery. For now he only cared for the automation that adored him back.

--

Rough, rocky flooring returned. Their presence combined with a cold, tainted air against much of Axel's exposed skin. This large metal body he'd been holding onto somehow didn't quite match the chilly surroundings, being pleasantly warm by comparison at least. Yesterday was no dream, thankfully. Though the current comfort with Eydís provided a vivid flashback of the moment before drifting into slumber, he little to no vision to truly confirm it. Subtle grey shades plastered over surfaces, which felt like a lost cause against the pitch black darkness.

Having felt Axel's fidgety awakening, Eydís opened slowly opened her eyes, shining bright enough to illuminate most of her face. She resumed that longing stare, still clutching him cosily.

"Good morning, Master. It may not be morning, but it feels like a suitable greeting for you in this moment." Eydís spoke with softer words than usual. In a way, she too appeared mildly sleepy.

"Ah, good morning Eydís!" Axel tightened their embrace a little more, longing for comfort within the shock from his surrounding darkness. "...umm, were your eyes always that bright? I feel like I would have noticed yesterday...."

"It became clear that our vision was being impaired by the surrounding darkness. Therefore I increased the luminosity within my eyes. I will retain this until we regain a more sufficient light source."

"Wow, thank you for that!" Axel struggled to express himself, for the same reasoning as beforehand. "What I said yesterday still stands. Even though you've become my devoted servant of sorts, I still want to help you however I can, not just for my own curiosity. We'll explore more of this place together! When do you want to begin our exploration?"

"Whenever you feel ready, Master. Once you have regained sufficient energy, we shall make our move."

With a warming smile from Axel, he relaxed his tired body. Time left unchecked, he continued admiring the gynoid in his arms while gently stroking her soft hair. He almost fell right back asleep more than once, Eydís not appearing bothered in the slightest.

--

What may have been many more hours proceeded to pass. With help from Eydís, Axel found the lamp he'd used yesterday. It dawned on him that he held no knowledge on its battery efficiency or even how much charge remained when he'd taken it. He still possessed plenty of batteries for his precious camera, which his smaller torch could utilise without issue.

Upon gathering his backpack, it became apparent that he'd completely forgotten about his bedroll. Though he had it, his conscious mind became far too distracted to have remembered during last night. To be capable of sleeping on such rocky ground was quite the miracle. As they set off for the back corners of the cathedral, something caught Axel's attention.

"Hey Eydís, I can't help but notice something. Your body is quieter today and it seems to move a bit more smoothly. Is there any particular reason for that or has it just been adjusting quickly after hibernation?"

"There's a specific reason, thanks to you." Axel glanced to her, waiting for elaboration. "Since I obtained it, I've been using your semen as lubrication for my body. It is still safely stored within me, with correct traces being spread through my internal mechanisms to lubricate them. What's left of that semen remains stored in my abdomen so that our upcoming sessions will feel properly lubricated and therefore far more pleasurable to you."

Many ambiguities stormed through Axel's mind. How the heck does any of that make sense? Confusion written brightly on his face, one of his many questions spilled out.

"How does that even work? Storing it and using it I mean. Wouldn't my cum just dry up after a few minutes?" He caught sight of her eyes temporarily shifting to blue again.

"Part of my build is to properly utilise such things to their fullest. As an exclusivity to the Vᴂttr•thӕnis range, I'm easily capable of keeping your semen well preserved and applied." She approached Axel, holding onto both his hands out of comfort and reassurance. "I can tell it's a lot for people like yourself to comprehend, so please don't dwell on the matter too much. But Master, please allow me to carry out daily health checks on you, relieving you of unnecessary tension whenever required. As your faithful servant, I will do everything within my power to maintain high standards of health and contentment. If you feel aroused before my health checks, do not hesitate to inform me."

Axel's sense of words broke momentarily, before leaning into plant a passionate kiss upon her lips. He held on for nearly half a minute before slowly parting it, gazing into Eydís's amber eyes which were slowly shifting to a familiar blue and silver combination. Eydís began glaring down at his body.

"Not yet!" he interrupted. Eydís looked to him with mild puzzlement. "Right now, I'm more excited to help you. Let's go explore the remains of your home together!"

Eydís's mouth widened a tiny amount before gently nodding. Fully equipped and energised, Axel and Eydís resumed their investigation of the cryptic underground palace, walking peacefully alongside one another whilst tightly holding hands.