Entombed Remnant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yet as I said, I wish neither of you any harm. It does us no good to forge conflict with one another; neither do I feast upon human flesh. My presence here continued after overhearing loud voices from afar. I couldn't help but investigate such an occurrence..."

"You're speaking fluent English...?" interrupted Axel.

"Why of course, dear. Despite my isolation, learning various linguistics has proven useful! Tell me, did the loud voice emanate from you specifically? Interesting to know that a handsome human male created such a sound!"

"Refrain from flirting with Master." Eydís unfolded her laser cannons from her shoulders, thin laser pointers taking aim. Six metal tendrils unfolded from her back, without the faltering movements from beforehand. "If any harm is attempted or even threatened against Master, your life will be forfeit."

The lamia flinched in shock, her tense fear flowing back. Her unblinking stare redirected to the gynoid with multiple weapons readied.

"Is this automation of yours usually this volatile? What must I say to persuade you of my good will?"

"Correction. The correct terminology would be automaton, not automation. The latter does not accurately imply my humanoid nature." The lamia's glare slowly shifted back to Axel, confusion laced into her scarlet eyebrows.

"Might she also be this...pedantic? Perhaps you could help me out here?"

"Eydís, please calm down." Axel's hand placed itself upon Eydís's shoulder, hoping she wouldn't hold faith in paranoia. "I appreciate your concern, though I really think we should at least hear her out..."

"Very well, Master..." Eydís's shoulder lasers refolded, her arm defocusing its photon cannon. "You've heeded my warning, lamia. Abide by it if you expect to live."

Letting out an audible sigh, the lamia lowered her arms to her side. Her unflinching stare slowly returned, beaming into Axel.

"Seleen. That's my name." Fear slowly began leaving her voice, her huskier demeanour substituting it. "I'm aware of the name of your mechanical maiden, but what might yours be? What might you have been up to around these parts?"

"Umm, Axel...I'm Axel Rex, an archaeologist..." Realisation grasped at him. Word of Eydís's existence wasn't his to control right now. Fortunately, Eydís didn't seem to mind. "I've umm...been in search of some things with Eydís, though we're on our way back to the surface. I...really wasn't expecting to see a lamia here. I was certain you were all something of myth."

"Interesting..." commented Seleen. "Well, I think you'd find that 'lamia' refers to the eldest within our species, but no matter. Haven't spoken with a human man in many long years! Though what exactly have you been up to, hmm? A researcher of the ancients, sure, though I'd wager that you're one to indulge in deep desires. Your voice bares resemblance to that from earlier, echoing through the walls..."

"Well, I really just explored this area in case of undiscovered relics, but..."

"Master is indeed horny by nature." intruded Eydís. Increasing discomfort crept upon Axel's face. "However, he is not in need of a more lustful creature such as you to provide him with immense pleasure. He gladly has me for that. Please refrain from unwarranted flirting."

Seleen reeled back slightly in shock, fingers barely covering her gasp. She glared back at Axel, a judgemental expression creeping up on her. She slowly began smirking, degradingly...

"My my, Axel. I suspected Nilda may have discovered you before me, though I could not have expected this! Despite appearing as that of a young man, clearly you're old enough to stop playing with your toys, hmm? Why not seek out the comfort of a real woman like myself?"

"I'm...fine, thanks..." Axel was at a slight loss for words. Mentioning his age of twenty-six would probably provoke more attempts of humiliation. That unblinking stare from Seleen wasn't helping. Her dark green eyes held vertical pupils, much like that of an actual snake. When Eydís gazed into him, it felt attentive for his own sake, to find any holes of discomfort that she could perhaps aid in. Seleen's gaze felt predatory. A domineering watch, made to untangle and re-tangle him for her sake. Her eyebrows began rising as Axel struggled for a further response.

"Listen here, Axel. Any attentive woman who'd act in your interest could quickly conclude that you're a lustful fellow. What may be subtle to you, such as your speech patterns and body tension, I can read like a large open book! Your mechanical maiden appears adept at reading these factors too. Why not have her confirm your tension?"

Axel's sight darted between the two women, their own gazes far more focused. Eydís appeared patient, ready to figure him out if necessary. Seleen's prideful smirk grew a little, playfully enjoying the embarrassment that Axel could hardly weave his way out of. He knew deep down that inaction would indeed cause Eydís to confirm his bodily state, in a more direct manner than he'd prefer. His body straightened up as he wrapped his arm around Eydís's.

"Sorry Seleen, whether or not I'm feeling lustful is irrelevant to you. I don't care if others consider it weird for me to be attached to someone who's mechanical. I like Eydís, a lot! She's all I need. I'm happily taken. Once my tension increases further, Eydís will want to have sex with me and relax me. I don't need you, Seleen. Sorry to disappoint you."

"Once your tension increases further, hmmm?" As Seleen's taunting words stroked his ears, he felt the cold skin of her arms gently wrap his unoccupied arm. Her face leaned is slightly as her chest pressed against him. "Though your mechanical maiden didn't call you out, you yourself have gone and confirmed it! While I'm rather flattered that I spark up your inner emotions, I'm also a tad offended. It's not that you rejected me, it's that you didn't quite listen to me. I did heavily imply acting within your favour, which you clearly haven't properly acknowledged. Yes, I'd benefit too, though that would only serve to further your own bliss..."

Axel glanced back to Eydís, confused by her lack of intervention. Her eyes held that cyan and silver combination again, studying them both carefully.

"Master, how exactly are you feeling right now?" queried Eydís. Her words gradually grew more delicate. "I'm struggling to get an interpretation with a high prediction of accuracy. You seem to be in conflict. Please state your honest emotions as they currently are."

As their focus only persisted upon Axel, he could only stutter a little. Seleen's glare left his body oddly stiff, her smug visage leaning in closer while her soft serpentine body began cuddling up. Without restraining, her long body slowly pressed against his back, tail prepared to coil round him when accepted.

"Isn't it quite obvious, Eydís?" Seleen's tone grew more in intensity, eyes not parting from the sight of Axel. "Clearly your man feels attraction to me, doubly curious as to what pleasure I could provide, yet he surprisingly still feels...attached to you. Due to such prolonged attachment, he can't quite make up his mind. Allow me to make things less strenuous, Axel...consider polyamory. Contrary to popular belief, humans are often well adapted to such a concept. Case in point, you don't want to forego either of us lovely women!"

"Analysis from Seleen appears accurate. Master certainly feels attraction to you. Your statement about polyamory also contains high accuracy. Master, do you have any objections to Seleen's statements?"

"Wha-? Eydís!" gasped Axel, her bizarre behaviour bringing Axel's sight out of its trance. "You can't be serious! I meant what I said! I'm attracted to you and feel no reason to interact with others in that way! Seleen, please get off me..."

"You do not strike me as the monogamous type, Master. I sense infatuation from Seleen, but no malevolence. For your own protection, I will not let you leave my sight while in her presence. Other than that, you are free to do what you wish with her. In fact, I seriously suggest that you consider the offer."

Paralysed in shock, Axel's body grew stiffer, his voice seizing up alongside it. A smooth and caring hand held him by the hairy chin, Seleen rotating his head back to her predatory gaze.

"If anything Axel, you being alongside your mechanical maiden should provide additional comfort and assurance." Seleen's ultra-soft hand slowly caressed his cheek, her fingers occasionally stroking at his neck. "I would never dare indulge in such an act if it meant probable doom. With that protection, along with encouragement from someone who agrees with polyamory, why wouldn't you let me coil my luscious body around yours?"

Axel's lips trembled. At this point, he began realising he was merely looking for excuses for not taking on Seleen's offer. Her hungry gaze was expecting a response, yet simultaneously prolonging it. His mind scrambled for words, anything to protect himself from further self-embarrassment.

"Perhaps I could assist in your decision, Axel?" Seleen spoke progressively slower, her silken tone pushing Axel's mind into repose. "Your delicate mind is frantically hunting down excuses to be on your way. That thirsting bulge in your pants and this burning skin on your cheeks...they're the ones speaking your desires. Should you accept the spiralling comfort of my tender embrace, you'll only be giving it undying gratitude! Since you're feeling rather passive in this current moment, no expense of effort will be required on your part! Your mechanical maiden and I clearly know what's best for you...as does your ravenous cock..."

"Seleen...I..." slurred Axel, feeling the metallic arm he still held start to slide out his grip. Eydís had taken a few steps back, Seleen waiting no additional moment to wrap her smooth arms around Axel's body. By his legs, Axel felt a soft yet rigid surface slide gracefully along him, working its way up to his waist.

Her coiling body slipping against him slowly, Seleen leaned in further for a firm kiss. Axel gasped within, Seleen's soft lips pressing and massaging his own while her predacious eyes remained half-attentive. Unwilling to make any attempt of resistance against the tender feeling, Axel yielded no effort in denying Seleen's tongue entry. Unseen beforehand, her tongue felt oddly thin yet dexterous, with two pointy ends reaching all around the core of Axel's hungry mouth. She held an odd flavour, a mysteriously strong taste painting itself against Axel's tongue, mildly heavy sensations travelling down his throat afterwards.

Seleen pulled back well after a minute, letting out an audible and erotic gasp upon doing so. Her eyelids twitched as her intense glare further sharpened, deep lustrous hunger overpowering her. Her spiked tongue gently licked her lips as her breathing slowly intensified.

"Well Axel, time for you to voice your desires to me! Upon hearing your favourable words, I'll stop limiting that pleasure to such a miniscule supply!" Seleen's further taunting became halted by a long metal tendril slamming against her back, the lamia exhaling an immodest moan in shock. She'd almost completely forgotten they were being closely observed.

"Final reminder, Seleen. Any attempts to harm Master will result in your adamant termination. With that restriction in mind, please also provide Master with the greatest extent of pleasure possible. I actively encourage it. Master, you have nothing to fear when coiled up with Seleen. Please express your desires to her." Eydís reeled her tendril back, Axel and Seleen's glares still unflinching. Seleen's eyebrows perked up, judgementally awaiting Axel's decision.

"Heh, I...I admit it..." stated Axel, voice still mildly slurred. Despite his insecurity beforehand, his mind finally grew closer to comfort. "Se-Seleen...do it...please me however you see fit...I...I want it all!" Leaning in to press his face gently against hers, Axel wrapped his arms around Seleen's awaiting body.

"Good boy..." What remained of Seleen's body progressed in coiling upwards, wrapping around them both. It took little time for Axel's torso to be completely enveloped, Seleen's tail resting its tip by his shoulder. He felt the rising pressure of her refreshing breath against his face, subtle hissing growing audible before making its way into her words. "That tender skin along my back feels...irresistibly soothing, does it not? Our clothing provides no favours. Relax while they part ways with us..."

Lifting up a hand to her chest, their mesmerised gazes not departing, Seleen swiftly detached the golden clips from her clothes before eagerly throwing them aside. Axel's shirt was next, Seleen's coils rising with perfect synergy to release Axel in mere seconds. Immediately upon release his release, Seleen's cooling embrace squeezed around his chest. An uncontainable smirk formed around her agape mouth upon sighting Axel's shock of bliss. Within the trance he was joyfully gliding towards, he felt his impatient erection spring forth against Seleen's scales. He hasn't noticed Seleen's coordinated hand unbutton his remaining clothes, which her coiling body was rapidly sliding down.

Clothed only at the ankles and below, Axel held Seleen tightly with his arms cuddled around her soft body. How securely he snuggled up with her mattered little. Seleen's coiled body held an adamant grip on him, preventing any ease of simple movements should he attempt it. Wearing his clothes earlier did a surprising amount to hinder how much he had felt prior. Each wrap around Axel was slowly stroking him, back and forth in alternating patterns. Each scale held a face of velvety softness, the indents between them going far by providing minor yet pleasurable tingles.

Across his front, his body laid pressed against an immovable yet silken cushion, large additional pillows squashed in front of his nipples. Every section of his body from legs to shoulders felt soothing and refreshing tranquillity, as Seleen continued her blissful massage upon Axel. Extra sensitive areas such as his thighs and tendons were catered for harder, with extra ranges of speed, distance and pressure.

With all his lust piling up further, he noticed his hips trying to buck forwards slightly on their own accord. Seleen's cheeks rounded further, blushing slightly upon sighting Axel's own realisation of his unintended actions. Her audible and haughty giggles weren't helping.

"My my...such a greedy one, aren't you Axel?" taunted Seleen. Her exotic hissing was shedding any remaining modesty, Axel gasping upon feeling the delicate hand suddenly caressing his cock. "Perhaps...my darling Axel is growing impatient? Desperate perhaps? Squeezing your thirsting cock against my body feels delightful, doesn't it? Worry not, your inevitable explosion of delicious semen won't be wasted against my body...assuming I'm feeling generous enough..."

"Oh no...please..." begged Axel. Dread wrote itself along his eyes as his hips faintly bucked in futility. "Seleen...don't you dare...! If you have more to give...please let me have it! Let me feel as much as I can!"

"Hmmm, interesting..." giggled Seleen. "Appears that you're forgetting...who exactly is in control here...What might my darling prey be doing to convince me...? I assure you, the entrance which your erection craves is far more luxurious when compared with that of a human's..."

Axel groaned uncontrollably, flailing very little of his body in the lamia's tight grip. His skin all over his body was growing extra sensitive under her silken touch, raw energy swelling up until his body became a fidgety mess. With only his head remaining loose, he jolted himself forwards for a strong kiss. As his lips pressed hard against hers, a part of Seleen tried to reel back a little, purely out of tease.

She could feel his hands against her back futility push their way up, unable to raise enough to hold her head in place. While contemplating how much she should further taunt Axel, his tongue pushed its way into her, halting any further thoughts. Somehow, he'd found a way to make her flinch and squeal under the intensity.

Acting through a mix of instinct and recognition, Axel vigorously stroked the erogenous walls of Seleen's mouth, prioritising her palate. Extra traces of that strange and heavy flavour could be tasted, primarily behind her two sharp fangs. Seleen's head reeled back out of reach from her astonishment. She was gasping hard; briefly forgetting to tease. To his surprise, that technique Eydís used upon him felt incredibly useful!

"Seleen...do you really expect people to not react like this?" Axel began talking more fluently through his gasps. He'd grown no less fidgety, though his increase in focus struck mild fright into Seleen. "I seem to recall you mention...how you're also acting in your own interest? You're clearly after my cock! Stop acting so counter-intuitive Seleen; let my ravenous cock explore your lustful body! We've proved that you yourself can experience human pleasure. You'll only be grateful to yourself later if you let me deep inside you!"

"Hmmm...how considerate..." Seleen's predacious hunger quickly reignited. She leaned in further, her lips looming an inch away from his ear. "You propose facts that I find rather challenging to counter. After all, it's true...I'm indeed acting oddly counter-intuitive for us, aren't I? In that case, it's decided...I'll be partaking in as much of your greedy erection as I can fill myself with! Just...don't assume you're prepared for my heavenly entrance, Axel...men never predict what wonder they're advancing into..."

Though the coils wrapping his chest and lower legs remained strict, Axel felt the pressure surround his waist slowly loosen, his weight resting itself against her coils as the tip of his cock gently slid against her body. He shuddered under the feeling of his erection as it pressed against her wet pussy, distracting him from expecting Seleen's haughty giggling. She slowly returned the pressure around him, gradually inching the head of his cock within her. Her long serpentine tongue reached out to stroke his ear repeatedly, sharp tingles surging through his spine, before Axel's eyes reunited with Seleen's predatory gaze.

"Sssuch a good boy...rest well while this beauty before you captivates your entire unwavering length..."

Seleen's adamant grip on Axel's waist returned at full force, driving Axel deep within her hungry body. Both yelled out in bliss, Seleen cutting her vocal expression short as prideful laughter domineered her outward expression. She'd taken his entire length in with ease, her snug insides clasping away at his cock with a familiar pressure. Though she lacked the cosy warmth of a human, her soaking affectionate grip more than made up for it.

"Oohhh...Axel...I'm going...to indulge in plentiful enjoyment from you...!"

Axel felt the soft tip of her tail gracefully slide against his shoulder as the upper half of Seleen's coils spiralled against his skin, unwrapping slowly without loosening her grip. Her arms fixated themselves around his torso, ensuring his sensitive body would feel every trace of comfort from her sliding scales. Hardly sparing a moment for Axel to realise, Seleen's tail had snuck its way between them, enveloping a single wrapping of her serpentine body tightly around his chest. Her tail utilised what little space remained under her breasts, which now found themselves elevated into Axel's fleeting range of sight.

The tip of her tail returned itself firmly upon his shoulder. Before he knew it, he'd been coiled back up against her with extra constriction, now with part of her coil tightly clasping his chest. His breathing grew slightly sharper and more rapid, lost in the trance of Seleen's elegant body as she licked her gleaming lips. Her body began pulsating very gently, smooth vibrations caressing his body at nearly every angle, further intensifying his sensitivity.