Entombed Remnant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body moved back, pulled away by her forceful grip on his chest as his tender buttocks leaned against her reeling coils. Once the tip of his drenched cock met her entrance once again, Axel felt his body slam hard against her as his cock was shoved hard through her welcoming body. Again she drew him away before slamming him back within, then again...then again...then again...gradually hastening her precise rhythm while maintaining full length strokes upon his pampered erection.

"Aaaah, oh fuck! S-Seleen! This f-feels...aahh! Fucking hell!!" Try as he might, Axel's speech could only demolish into broken swears. Keeping one arm around his torso, Seleen slid her other hand up to Axel's neck, grabbing the hair behind his head once his vision lost its focus. Axel's head was now locked in place along with his body, eyes unable to part from Seleen's enticing glare. "Se-Seleen...f-fu-fuck...too...too much...it feels...aaahhh, too good!! I...I can barely handle it...!"

"Why of course! Don't pretend my precious prey was provided no warning!" Seleen pulled his dazed head closer, pressing his lips against hers. Her body was pulsating with added vigour while her rapid breaths did their best to conceal her excitement. As Axel's uncontainable moans vibrated through Seleen, her tongue inserted itself back inside him, exploring and massaging his own tongue yet again before attempting to mimic the palate strokes he had done upon her.

Seleen's egotistical giggling returned under their breaths as Axel flinched and squealed uncontrollably. Though it hadn't even been two whole minutes of repeated thrusting, Axel felt his erection further stiffen as a glint of energy pulsed at the tip. His head shook desperately in an attempt to break their kiss, managing to part with Seleen's tight grip remaining on his hair.

"Seleen...I can't...keep it in anymore...aahh...I'm...I'm gonna cum at this rate...!" To his surprise, Seleen didn't tame her motion. Her thirsting smile widened, letting out a sharp hiss. Seleen pulled Axel in, her mouth near his ear as their searing cheeks pressed against one another.

"Gooooooood..." hissed Seleen, cool breaths emitting chills through his spine. "Cum hard for me, Axel! Launch your delectable semen deep within my luscious body! Bellow out your admiration for me as loud as you ever could! Cum inside me with maximum strength!!"

Finally triggered by a long and chilling lick against his entire ear, Axel felt his raging erection and entranced testicles resonate. Masses of semen pulsed through his cock as Seleen amped her rhythm, long and desperate moans greeting his sensitive ear. Had her voice not been placed so close, the thunderous echoes of Axel's orgasm would have overpowered it with ease. Pure energy surged through his body, every muscle overwhelmed with the raw pleasure from his orgasm. Though his tense body tried to spasm wildly, Seleen's domineering constrictions kept his immovable form in check.

Half a minute of overpowering bliss rushed through him. Seleen gave Axel's erection one final thrust into her, squeezing one additional pulse of cum from his trembling body. His limp, exhausted body laid still in her grip, Seleen providing an entire minute for his recuperation. Head resting against her shoulder, Axel spoke after having cleared his voice of relentless panting.

"Seleen...that felt...so incredible! Thank you...so much!" Though Seleen's reaction wasn't clear to see, she wasn't keeping her visual or vocal pride subtle. "I guess I'm sorry for being so reluctant at first...I certainly did underestimate you..."

"All men do...such is a way of life. On the contrary, it at least confirmed long in advance your extent of enjoyment! As you can probably imagine, I've had an insufficient amount of men to share pleasure with due to my solitude. That's especially true for these past few years. Goes without saying that I'm grateful for your presence..." Seleen's voice wasn't calming down much. Rather, she proceeded to suckle on Axel's ear while it remained sensitive to her bliss, all while gently stroking his hair with her free hand.

Despite his lack of energy, her delicate wet stroking still jolted pleasure through him as it did before, leaving Axel to flinch and moan without control. When she eventually pulled back to stare once again, Axel glanced over to Eydís in hopes she was coping well enough.

Sure enough, she was staring intently with her lilac coloured eyes beaming forth. Her hands remained at her front, tendrils half-folded against her back. Seleen also glanced over slightly, a glint in her eyes expecting a sign of confession.

"Thank you, Seleen." Eydís complimented, bowing forward faintly. "Master has been greatly satisfied to some of the highest extents of human pleasure, done so in a new and interesting manner. You've helped both Master and I in ensuring the best for his wellbeing. Once Master has rested up, we shall need to be taking our leave."

"Hmm? I don't recall implying he's finished up yet..." Seleen grabbed Axel by the hair again, still restraining him with her coils. The tip of her tail reached over to her mouth as she sucked upon it deeply and slowly, coating it with her saliva. Once drenched, she popped it out of her mouth, placing her tail upon Axel's chin. "Axel is going to cum twice for me! That's why his delightful cock remains sealed within me..."

"Seleen, Master is a human. Male humans are not capable of experiencing multiple orgasms within a short stretch of time."

"Watch and learn, mechanical mockery!" Like another hungry serpent, her tail slithered its way into Axel's mouth. He gasped harder under his breath, contented by the smoothness of her tip and that empowering taste from her saliva. From his thirsty lips to just short of his throat, Seleen slowly drove her tail back and forth, intensifying both of their breathing rhythms. "You'd better...ha...appreciate this, Axel...! I guarantee...you'll be ejaculating a second load within my coils very soon...haha...aaahhh...my tail certainly holds a delightful taste...doesn't it..."

Axel gently nodded, almost absentmindedly. It was undeniable. His lips and tongue revelled in the silky smoothness as his gentle moans vibrated against it. Seleen's flavourful saliva only added to his delight, that sour taste electrifying while soothing his naked restrained body. Feeling the flavour diminish into traces, Axel began sucking much harder as Seleen countered with stronger pushes.

She couldn't hide it. Seleen's breathing grew more rapid and vigorous, with strong quick pulses jetting through her entire body, emitting from the tip of her tail. Her gaze wasn't averting from the sight of Axel, though her lips kept alternating between delightful gasping and self-biting. Clearly she'd forgotten this feeling when another being provided it. Her shock of mild embarrassment said it all.

Only further stimulated upon seeing Seleen's reaction, Axel joyfully laid limp in Seleen's tightening embrace, the skin across his body growing extra frail to her velvety scales and the tingling pulses he was sending through her. It dawned on Axel that he'd taken quite a liking to their mutual gaze. His sight felt fixated with added certainty upon the once domineering eyes of the lamia he'd been coiled with. To his surprise, Seleen was struggling to maintain her boastful glaring.

The numbness that had previously filled his cock was diminishing. Axel was once again starting to feel the adamant embrace of Seleen's soaking vaginal walls. Her moans grew louder and jagged as the anticipation swelled up within. Despite her tight grip around Axel, she still shuffled her coils against him in alternating patterns, moans growing sharper as Axel's erection magnified.

Seleen returned her predatory gaze to Axel, a sharp reminder piercing down his spine as to who exactly was in control. His subconscious mind bucked his hips back and forth in futility, unconvinced she could actually regain focus so suddenly. That proud smirk returned to her parted lips before her tailed popped out of Axel's salivating mouth.

"Hmmm...seems somebody here grows overwhelmed in anticipation..." mocked Seleen. Her sharp glare narrowed as her serpentine tongue licked her lips.

"Haha...you're...seriously trying to imply that only one of us feels that way...? Seriously Seleen...be more honest with your own emotions!"

Seleen raised her eyebrows, quietly letting out a sly hiss. Without a word, she reeled Axel's body back, just enough for the tip of his enlarged penis to greet her vaginal entrance. Axel gasped meekly in shock and excitement before being thrusted back in with all her might. Though his erection could only feel half of the usual pleasure, his body still felt entranced within the confines of her body, alongside the tight stroke felt down his cock. He'd let out a loud moan to compliment the feeling, drowned out by the far louder delight that Seleen 's voice couldn't contain.

"Such a lustful boy..." muttered Seleen, before leaning her lips up to Axel's ear. "I suppose...it's inevitable that you'd crave so much more of me! Perhaps you're right though...I really should be more in touch with my own emotions...my true desires..." She painted his ear with her wet tongue, moaning hard against it. "You silly boy...you hold little foresight...of what primal rampage you're soon to be up against...!"

With an arm around his torso and a hand fiercely gripping his hair, Axel's body returned to being pulled back and forth with mighty vigour upon him. Each thrust sent the tip of his erection through as much of her as possible, his body slamming hard against her with echoing thuds. Warm erogenous sensations flowed through his cock yet again, pushing loud moans through his throat as he let Seleen have her way with his longing body.

Though his pelvis was repeatedly thrusted back and forth, his head remained locked in place. Seleen suckled passionately on his ear, moaning against him without remorse. Her loud vibrating voice sent Axel back into his trance, eyes lulling back while his bodily skin could only feel sensations against his head and pelvis.

Without letting her stamina or technique waver, Seleen maintained the powerful thrusting on Axel's movement for many minutes. Occasionally she let out a haughty giggle, often interrupted by her uncontained moans of pleasure. Axel could only permit his trance to overpower him as he laid within Seleen, breathing loudly and heavily while his cock relentlessly slammed into her.

An added spark of energy flashed through his erection, persisting under the ecstasy Seleen was hurling him through. Axel gasped momentarily, Seleen's sharp senses quietening her vocal expressions. He knew she was onto him, yet held no power or desire to fight against it.

"Oh...f-f-fu-fuck...it f-feels...s-so..." slurred Axel, his harsh gasping viciously interrupting.

"Ooohh...? Is my precious prey finally approaching an additional climax?" hissed Seleen. Her long tongue began stroking his neck momentarily, audibly grinning under the jolts of bliss she felt within Axel. "I can...certainly work with that...aahhh...I'm...going to squeeze every drop out of you! Cum for me, my cherished treat! Expel your entire aching load for me! It's...all mine to obtain! Don't keep...your empress...waiting! Bestow it all upon me, Axel!"

Her lips and tongue viciously suckled his ear, muttering echoes of her demands. Seleen's overpowering grip and thrusting further strengthened towards their peak, rapidly losing any restraint in her venomous moans.

Within seconds, Axel felt that familiar surge of energy in full force. Seleen cheered in excitement upon feeling the approach of his second orgasm, mirroring his climax shortly after its arrival. Her thrusting upon Axel's waist lost its consistency, as sporadic slamming took control of her.

Both lovers bellowed out in relentless ecstasy, spiralling their bliss through each other's ears. An entire minute passed as Seleen slammed and shook uncontrollably. Both were digging each other nails into their backs in hopes of maintaining control, barely capable of standing upright. Though Axel's cock had burnt out less than half way through Seleen's orgasm, his trance persisted throughout, never ready for the blissful journey to end.

Seleen eventually slowed down, shaking and shuddering within the aftershocks of her orgasm. Her erratic panting allowed no words, only desperate attempts to relieve her exhaustion. She cosily held Axel in her continued embrace, mild panic striking her. She'd never overdone it until now. No doubt she drained Axel of energy, yet she couldn't dare drop him to the ground!

Heavy metallic footsteps approached. Seleen glanced over to see the automaton standing in front, her tendrils finally back within her. One eye shone a brilliant lilac while the other shone an iridescent cyan. Eydís reached in, wrapping her arms around Seleen and the coiled Axel. Seleen finally loosened the strength of her coils slightly, primarily out of shock.

"Eydís..." stuttered Seleen. Neither she nor Axel retained the energy to properly speak, yet Seleen felt far too curious. "Why are you...expressing generosity? I could...easily have taken your man from you. Why does your grip on me feel so...supportive?"

"Though you have your rude moments Seleen, I do not hold contempt feelings towards you." Eydís's voice was quietening, nearing a whisper. "You brought great pleasure to Master, in a new way I had not known about prior to meeting you. Even if we never saw you again afterwards, your actions would still continue to help us both. For that, I am further grateful."

"Hmm...it's strange to witness such a positive reaction, though I can't say I'm not fond of it...What about you, Axel? You appear to be as exhausted as I am!"

"Hehehe...I love you both..." slurred Axel, a tad high from the tranquillity.

"Why of course you do Axel..." Seleen gently stroked his cheek with the tip of her tail, satisfied by the joy she's driven through him. "Though if you had to pick a favourite...which of us would you say...?"

"Oh, Eydís, definitely..." A shock of disappointment wrote itself across Seleen's eyes. "Though it's worth mentioning, that you're easily a close second, Seleen...! Honestly, that's quite the honour...!"

"Well, if you say so..." Seleen glanced over to Eydís, realising she'd been lifting them up slightly to ease their own weight. "I suppose...I could start to see why soon enough. Heh, I might not even have had the chance if Eydís here didn't provide you with reassurance..."

"Probability that Master would have felt uncomfortable without my presence surpasses 75%." Eydís tightened her embrace around the two, limiting her strength so that no discomfort could be inflicted. "Either way, it's time for both of you to rest up. I'll keep you here for however long is necessary. I'll also remain attentive for any possible threats that may locate us."

Submitting to their own exhaustion and the loving care from Eydís, Axel and Seleen drifted off into slumber. Before relaxing her eyes, Seleen gave an affectionate stare. Though she'd intended to mask her emotions, Seleen was clearly envisioning potential interactions in the future. So long as Eydís never left his side, Axel felt certain of safety, even within the embrace of a mystifying individual such as Seleen...

***

From what little skin remain exposed, chilling air latched onto Axel as he awoke. Leaning against his head were the cold foreheads of both Seleen and Eydís. Seleen remained in slumber, the face of a peaceful woman occupying her expression. Eydís was...pretending to sleep? Her eyelids were simply shut, with no emotion or intention being indicated.

She soon darted her eyes open, having sensed the subtle movements and breathing changes from Axel. Both eyes shone with their familiar amber.

"Good morning, Master." whispered Eydís. A tiny smile formed among her mouth. "I hope your sleep was comforting. Fortunately, no other people came to visit. I suspected they might, given your noise from yesterday."

"Ah, thank you Eydís...wow, it really is morning already..." A brief glance up above confirmed the radiance of dawn having already greeted them. "I slept great somehow. Seleen really is comfy. Do we, um...I guess we wait for her, right?"

"Indeed. I'll keep her steady and upright until she awakens. Sorry Master, but you may have to wait a while." Eydís's following sentences were interrupted by the murmurs from Seleen, her face twitching in confusion before slowly opening her eyes.

"Huh...? Oh, you two..." Her smug demeanour hadn't awoken with her. Unlike Axel, Seleen was evidently going to remain drowsy for a while, even after a flinch of fear soon jolted through her. "Ah, wait...you're still here...? Oh no, I wasn't supposed to leave myself vulnerable after that..."

"You have nothing to fear, Seleen." stated Eydís. Her eyes had shifted back to cyan to properly evaluate Seleen's odd reaction. "You seem to fear an alternate scenario in which you could have been attacked in your sleep by someone you do not entirely trust, correct?"

"Pretty much that, yes...I always made it a strict precaution of mine. Not everyone...well, never mind. If you two would rather get going then that's fine, despite my fatigued state. Either way...I admittedly owe you gratitude Eydís...so thank you..."

"I was merely returning the favour in a sense, but your gratitude is appreciated." With her eyes shifting back to amber, Eydís looked back to Axel. "Master, what would you like to do right now? Returning to your vehicle is probably the best option during this current situation."

"Agreed. Let's head back to my van and decide what to do from there. That and to resupply my food and such. Um, Seleen...if you really wanted to follow us then I wouldn't be entirely opposed, but taking you to any human civilisation is probably out of the question."

"I'll indeed be joining you for now." Seleen adamantly responded. "Though even as a former civilian of the local village, I doubt I'd be allowed to accept an invite regardless. Presuming your world isn't ready, I wouldn't bane the villagers with the fear of exposure. Actually, I'm uncertain if mentioning such a place was even a decent idea..."

"Local village...?" Axel's barely tameable curiosity was dying to pounce forth. "Would that be any bit worth visiting for us?"

"Not in the slightest. For reasons I won't elaborate on, I was exiled years ago. An unfamiliar human and automaton showing up? You can expect hostility. Still, me staying with you for now will guide you safely away from such a place, so I can help protect you in that regard..."

"Hmm, very well. In any case, I'm about ready to get going. As comfortable as you are Seleen..."

Taking the hint, Seleen reluctantly uncoiled Axel, both narrowly regaining composure when out of Eydís's embrace. They slowly gathered their clothes before brushing of the dust from the ground, setting off down the rocky road yet again. Axel gladly held Eydís's hand as they walked side by side, Seleen slithering forth with extra effort to take hold of his arm.

"Something you should both know..." said Seleen, genuine caution held in her voice. "I'm by no means the only village dweller to expend most of their days within these dull caves. Our playtime probably made your presence apparent to some extent. Worry not, for a certain someone out there can't actually harm you, despite her obsession with people like yourself. Well...she probably won't try to hurt you at least..."