Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" she protested, pushing the silky cloth off her face as she giggled.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, this is a crime scene. I'm going to need you to wait outside until I'm done, here," he said, throwing the cloth back over her head again. Her breasts bounced delightfully in her bustier as she squirmed under him and squeaked with each new place he explored. Ruefully, Ben examined the long row of hooks holding her lingerie together. He would never get all that off her. "What am I supposed to do with all this?" he complained, "It looks amazing, but it's got you locked down tighter than a panic room..." he grumbled.

"I can do it!" she offered, throwing the cloth down over him and reaching under her dress to begin working off the bustier, when he took her hands and lifted his head from under her skirt.

"Ma'am. I told you to wait outside. Am I going to have a problem with you?" he asked sternly, pressing her wrists into the pillow above her head.

"Probably..." she giggled.

"Let me guess... your breasts are really sensitive..." he said, reaching his fingers between her legs, under her panties and running them through her slippery labia.

Elle shivered and worked her hips against him, "Uh huh..." she whimpered.

"Dress like this would probably brush against them all night, driving you crazy..." he murmured, rubbing her clit until her body jumped under him and she squirmed against him, panting. "So, you wore this sex goddess battle armor under it... just to keep you from begging someone to make you come halfway through dinner," he said, lowering his mouth to hers and kissing her deeply, plunging his fingers into her pussy at the same time. Elle squealed and moaned, wrapping her leg around his hips. Ben lifted away from her with a smirk, "I could probably make you come just by sucking on them, right now... nibbling... even just dragging my chest over them..." he murmured, rubbing his thumb over her clit while plunging his fingers into her again and again, but so slowly that she would only come to the brink of orgasm, but not over it.

"Oh God! Please!" Elle begged.

"What a shame..." Ben sighed in mock sadness, then hooked her legs under his arms and dove under her skirt again and wrapped his mouth over her sex. Relishing her cries, he pulled her clit into his mouth and growled. Her wet folds yielded under his tongue, salty and yet sweet, giving off incredible heat as she squirmed and struggled under him. She had no idea what to do with the strong feelings that were going through her because she had clearly never experienced them before, which made Ben only more determined that she should be his. Anything else was wrong.

"Ben! I need you... need... need... please!" she squealed, reaching for him.

Ben knew what she needed. Knew how to take care of her. He knew that, in his care, this beautiful girl would thrive as a wife, a mother, a friend, a goddess, and a complete brat that he could never get enough of... if she would only choose him. "Choose me, Elle... choose me..." he groaned, gripping her and positioning himself at her entrance.

"Yes..." she panted, lifting her hips to him and crying out in pleasure as his cock spread her open, stretching her deliciously, as he mounted, plunged and worked himself into her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ben! Oh God! Uh... uh... uh... uh... nnnnn... faster!"

Ben pounded away, rolling his hips and using his cock to knead at her g-spot before pressing into her wall again and again. Elle's cries changed, her g-spot driving her toward an intense orgasm that came from a far deeper place inside, and her eyes opened wide before rolling back in her head. Ben wanted to see it, the moment when she felt it roll through her, feeling him inside her when it did. "Come for me, Elle... go get it... come on my cock..." he growled, thrusting faster.

The room filled with the wet noises of their bodies slapping together, Ben's soft grunts, and Elle's incoherent cries until she screamed, the slow, strong orgasm gripping her at last, plunging her into a deep release. Ben felt her body tremble against him, clinging to him as if she was afraid she would be taken away by the waves of pleasure, until she was finally at peace again. Proud and relieved, he quickened his pace, thrusting deeply into her core, and filled her with his cum.

*** *** ***

Ben wasn't aware of having fallen asleep until he awoke in his bed alone, the sound of a door closing still quietly echoing in his head. It took a moment before the evening rushed back at him and he looked around the room in a panic. She was gone! The sound of the elevator closing nearby made him realize that she must have just left. He scrambled to get dressed and was trying to get his shirt buttoned when his eyes fell on the note on his bed. Bed notes were almost never good.

Even if bed notes weren't good, though, it was Elle's bed note, and they were Elle's words and he wanted them, so he opened the folded piece of paper and read:

Ben,

My date came and I had to go. I wish I could have stayed with you. You have no idea how much. Love between strangers in a hotel bar never has a happy ending, though, does it? Someone always has to go home. I'll always remember you and wish things could have been different.

With all my love,

Elle

"Oh, fuck that..." Ben grumbled, throwing the note aside and cursing himself for the time he wasted reading it. Snatching his card key and sprinting out of the room, he ran past the elevators and down the stairs. He didn't have the patience to wait for a faster ride. He had to get to her before she threw her life away!

After perilously careening down six flights of stairs, Ben burst out into the hotel lobby carrying his shoes and holding his pants up with his hand, just in time to see Elle enter the restaurant. He was past caring if he made trouble for her, and dashed across the tiled lobby. He reached the restaurant just in time to see the broad back of a man helping Elle with her chair at a table. She smiled up at him with warm adoration. Fuck!

The face of an idiot, who obviously didn't understand that Ben's life was ending before his eyes, blocked his view. "Do you have a reservation?" he asked.

"Uh... what? That's my... my... I need her..." Ben said, pointing haplessly to where the rotten bastard stealing his future wife was sitting down next to Elle.

Then, the rotten wife-stealing-bastard looked up toward him and Ben's jaw went slack. "Ben? Ben Howard? Is that you?" the man said, standing again and waving him over. Elle turned in her seat to see Ben and her eyes bulged in panic. "Ben, come eat with us. They've got us packed in here like sardines, tonight. You'll never get a table."

"Uh... okay," Ben said, relieved and furious at the same time, as he crossed the restaurant after tucking in his shirt and putting his shoes on at the host's insistence. He searched Elle's face for an explanation, but only saw embarrassed confusion there.

"Ben, as you know, this is my daughter Elle. Peanut, this is Ben Howard. He came into town on a deal we're putting together," Robinson Tanner of Tanner Construction said, pulling a chair over from another table and offering it to Ben. "Ben's an architect, Peanut. A meticulous professional who spends 90% of his time thinking about keeping people safe... couldn't keep his eyes off your picture on my desk, either."

"Oh my God, Daddy. Not again. What is wrong with you?" Elle huffed, covering her face with her hands.

"Anyway, Ben and I hammered out the deal and things were looking good... except for one thing," Robinson said, leaning forward and pausing for effect. "Remote work," he said, hammering two fingers on the table with each despicable word. "All you young twits just want to sit at home telling each other what to do instead of showing up and really digging your hands into it. How am I supposed to build a world class building with an architect off in God knows where, wearing pajamas, and talking to me on a cell phone? It's ridiculous, I told him!"

"Well, things were dragging out over the remote work thing, and this guy is just mooning over your picture. You, know the one at the lake? Well, you know how I like to go on and on about you, kiddo. Might've mentioned to him that you had a date with yet another guy that doesn't treat you right, here at his hotel, tonight. Told Ben, he was free to steal you away from the loser, if he could. How's all that going, by the way?" Robinson asked Ben, his bushy eyebrows climbing to the middle of his forehead in mirth. Ben opened his mouth, but then he quickly calculated that nothing good could come from making a sound, so he closed it.

"Ben... I am so, so sorry," Elle said, shaking her head and staring at the table. "He... he needs to be medicated, really."

"So, Ben! You're still stuck on working from out there in New Hampshire, huh? I do wish I could think of something to make you reconsider..." said Robinson, wearing an absolute shit-eating grin, chewing on a breadstick like it was a cigar.

"Actually, Mr. Tanner, I've been reconsidering that, lately and I think... this state..." Ben said, clearing his throat and trying to remember where he was.

"Texas, boy!" Robinson supplied.

"Right... Texas... it's been growing on me," Ben finished.

"Really?" Elle gasped, peeking out from behind her hands.

"Elle, I told you... I like to be sure of what's important," Ben said, taking her hand and kissing it.

"Well, that's just samfrantastic!" Robinson said, "Damn, I love Valentine's Day. Now, when am I gettin' some grandbabies?"

"Oh my God, Daddy..." Elle moaned, covering her face again, as Ben blanched when he realized they had completely forgotten to use protection.

"Would anyone like a cocktai--" a waiter began.

"Negroni" Elle said from behind her hands, holding up 2 fingers.

"Anything... just... just... anything... big... strong..." Ben said, staring at the table.

"Champagne!" Robinson boomed, utterly pleased with himself.

Entrapment

Thanks for reading, and please remember to vote and comment! Reader comments help me to be a better writer, and I really appreciate them. Thanks!

12