Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently undid his bindings and left him lying on the bed.

"I'll leave you alone now with Julia," she said. "You need to recover. Julia, you can lock the door behind me. The key is in the lock."

***

When she had gone I locked the door moved the chair to the side of the bed and sat. Alan carefully rolled onto his side facing me and I saw he had an erection. Then he smiled and I smiled back and asked the question.

"You fucking idiot. Why?"

"I wanted to take my punishment."

"Look at the state of your arse."

"It will heal."

"Did it hurt?"

"Oh yes. Worse than I imagined."

I looked down at his groin. His prick was pointing straight at me.

"That looks as if it needs attention, I said. Wriggle over to the edge of the bed but stay on your side. "

He did as he was asked and soon the length of his penis was pointing out over the edge of the bed. I stood in front of him kicked off my shoes and pulled my dress over my head before unclipping my bra and discarding my panties. I was naked apart from my black stockings which framed my bald slit and only made me look more naked.

I knelt beside the bed and saw him watching me, and as he did I gently nibbled and sucked his balls. Next, I licked his shaft; long licks from base to tip. Only when he was rock hard did I take his nob end in my mouth and suck it like a lollypop my tongue swirling around his swollen glans.

Now his sighs were ones of pleasure, as I grasped the base of his shaft with my left hand and with my lips around his bulb my head bobbed back and forth. I was kneeling with my legs apart and I could feel my thighs, wet with my juices. As I worked his dick, I found my clitoris, slick and hard, and started to rub myself.

It did not take long. We were both so aroused, and very soon I heard him groan, his shaft swelled, and my mouth was flooded with warm, salty liquid. Simultaneously I came, my entire perineum seemed to spasm, and my thighs clamped down hard around my hand.

He was finished but I was not. He made me climb onto the bed, sit facing him at the end of the bed, and spread my legs wide. He rolled back on his belly with his head between my legs and licked. Sitting upright as I was, his entire body lay prone in front of me, and I could see his freshly damaged bum, but now I felt no pity.

I knew that very soon it would heal, and as he slowly took me to my climax, I fantasised that next time, and very soon, it would be me standing over him applying the cane.

***

The following day Ursula rang me on my mobile. She asked me about Alan, who was already recovering well, and then told me she had transferred the video(s) of the caning to an SD card. She would give it to me when she saw me next.

"You record your sessions?"

"Yes. Unless the client doesn't want me to. I don't keep a copy without permission and, if it's ever put online, I don't show faces. I haven't kept a copy of yours."

"Where is the camera?"

"I have several. Behind the mirrors with a couple in the corners near the ceiling."

And then a thought occurred to me.

"What did you record?"

"Everything between you entering the room and your leaving it."

"Did you watch it?"

"Of course not. I have any number of fetishes. Voyeurism isn't one of them."

***

Two days later Alan and I were naked in bed. His backside was still sore, and I anticipated a simple straightforward fucking. It was then that he turned to me.

"Do you want to know what Ursula and I got up to?"

***

The events I have described happened over five years ago. Alan and I are married and remain firm friends with Ursula and her boyfriend, Peter, whom she met three years ago.

Early in their relationship, Ursula promised not to tell Peter she had disciplined Alan if I would promise not to tell Peter she had fucked him. To my knowledge, we have both kept our word. We are best friends, after all.

I have resisted the temptation to ask her whether Peter ever feels the cane at her hands. Maybe not, since she continues to punish naughty boys and girls professionally. The term "Bus man's holiday" comes to mind.

I am now a senior laboratory technician and my interest in corporal punishment is a purely domestic one. I suppose if you were to ask Alan he would describe me as being a gifted amateur.

***

* There's nowt so queer as folk is an early twentieth saying used in the English counties of Yorkshire and Lancashire. It means that people can often behave very strangely.