Entrapment - Moving On

Story Info
I'm getting too old for this.
3.7k words
3.61
28.1k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers

My boss chose me to go in and help one of our suppliers get their operating licence reinstated after it had been suspended, all because some idiot on the shop floor didn`t clean the equipment to the correct standard for the Health Inspector during their annual inspection.

The service centre was busy as I fuelled my car. I had at least three hours driving to go, then a boring night in a hotel, morning meeting and a long drive home. That`s my life, driving, hotel rooms and countless meetings. I`m getting too old for this.

Walking back to my car an unremarkable woman approached "Excuse me! Excuse me!"

"Hi, how can I help?"

"I was wondering if you could give me a lift?"

The shadows of the overhead lights concealed the finer details of her face, I suspect she was in her thirties, dark hair, maybe Asian, maybe not, hard to tell.

"You travelling alone?"

"Yes, I`m travelling alone!"

"I was half expecting the rest of the family would appear, as soon as I said yes," I smiled.

"No, it`s only me!"

"Where are you trying to get to?"

The woman hesitated. "I was hoping you were going north."

"North, it is then... Hop in... I`m Dan," as I opened the door for her to get in, "You're travelling light"

The woman smiled back at me as she slid into the passenger seat, placing a knapsack between her legs.

Driving along the highway the silence was deafening. I wasn`t sure, maybe she was regretting getting is a car with a stranger or maybe she just doesn't want to talk. I really didn`t care, it made no difference to me.

A few hours down the highway we approached a small town, the woman looked across and spoke. "Vicky!"

I was far, far away in a driving trance, I didn`t clearly hear what the woman had said. "Sorry?"

"My name is Vicky! Would it be possible to stop somewhere, I need a rest room?"

I took the next off ramp into a BP service centre.

"While you're in the rest room I`m going to get something from the canteen, you want something?"

"No, I`m fine, thanks for offering."

As I was getting out of the car my iPhone pinged, what`s this alert (AirTag Found Moving with You.) I read the information on the alert while I walked across to the canteen. It seems you only receive an alert if an air tag is moving with you for some time without its register owner.

I was thinking under my breath. "Fucking hell, surely, she isn`t still trying to catch me out after last time. We had this out months ago when her friend tried to entrap me with their silly games," I still wasn`t convinced my wife was telling me the truth when I confronted her about what she said about winning the bet. I went to dial my phone to ask her what the fuck was going on, but then thought, what the fuck who cares. I was passed it, our marriage was drifting apart anyway. I put the phone back in my pocket.

Vicky came out of the rest room and could see something was wrong. "You ok, you look terrible?"

"I`m ok, just coming to terms with the bullshit in my life," looking up at the menu board then back to Vicky. "I was going to have the steak and chips. Sure, you don`t want something? I`m happy to pay!"

"That's very kind, can I have the same as you."

"You want a coffee or something with your meal?"

Vicky smiled. "Flat black would be great, I`ll go and find a table!"

I was still stewing about the Air Tag while we waited for the order to be called, Vicky was looking a little uneasy, constantly looking around the restaurant.

Vicky, I know I`m a bit off... I hope I`m not making you nervous; it`s nothing to do with you?"

"Arr... yer, I`m ok, just a bit worried my ex seems to be able to keep finding me. It ended badly with him and he really scares me!"

"So, you're on the run from your ex that doesn't sound good! How long have you been apart?"

"Arr... only a few days!"

"Do you know how he keeps tracking you down?"

"No, I don`t know! He keeps finding me where every I go, last night he was sitting outside the woman's shelter I stayed in. They called the police and he took off as soon as the police car arrived.

"Can I ask, what sort of phone you have?"

"Samsung, why?"

I pulled out my phone and showed Vicky the Air Tag alert. Vicky looked surprised and a little confused. "What`s that got to do with me?"

"What type of phone dose your ex, have?"

iPho... That fucking bastard, that's how he`s finding me, shit, I have to leave now before he gets here!"

"Slow down, slow down, do you know what an Air Tag looks like?"

"No not really, can we just leave, please..."

"Slow down, I`m not sure what a Air Tag look like either; I`ll google it."

Google showed a photo and description. "It seems they are a round flat disc about the size of a 20-cent piece but a bit thicker, it has an apple logo on the face. Have a good look in your hand bag to start with."

Vicky tipped the content of her hand bag onto the table looking though its contents. No Tag. I put my hand gently on hers. "Don`t worry we`ll find it!"

Vicky started crying. "I really need to get out of here!"

"It`s ok. Let's have our meals first."

"You don`t understand, after getting the police involved last night, he will kill me! He`s very violent!"

Vicky seems genuinely scared of this guy, I wasn`t sure if I wanted to get myself tangled up in this, but then damsel in distress male ego bullshit. I`m thinking to myself. "It`s only just over an hour to my destination, I will help Vicky get to the city and that's it, I don`t need bullshit in my life."

Vicky was visibly shaking; I gently squeezed her hand. "Let's get out of here and find somewhere to search all your gear, don`t worry, we`ll find the tag if it is there!"

I was now hoping it was with Vicky and not in my car planted by my wife. As we walked back to the car, I noticed a door ajar to what looked like a store room. We grabbed Vicky`s knapsack out of the car and went into the room closing the door behind us. The room was a storage area, it had storage racks down both sides and a table at the far end. Vicky emptied the contents her pack onto the table. I searched the empty knapsack while Vicky went through her things.

Vicky threw her arms in the air in frustration. "Nothing. No tag!"

"I haven't found anything either. Could it be on you?"

Vicky removed her jacket placing it on the table. I started looking in the pockets and lining. I turned to see Vicky standing in front of me only in her panties.

I tried, to keep my eyes on her eyes away from her perfectly formed tits but I couldn`t. "Is that a locket around your neck?"

"Yes. It`s keep sake to remind me of my kids!"

"Do you mind taking it off so I can have a better look?"

Vicky unclasped the locket handing it to me. I flicked the clip on the side revealing a small photo of a younger Vicky holding a baby and toddler with his arms wrapped around her waist. I went to close the locket, thinking out loud. "That's too small to hold a tag... hang on what`s this?"

A small wire ran across the hinge of the locket. I used a notice board pin to remove the photo. Sure, enough there was a chip with a wire going under the lining of the front. Removing the lining revealed a small battery.

I showed Vicky. "That fucking bastard! What do we do now?"

I`m thinking under my breath, "I`m not quite sure that there is a we! In all this."

I used the pin to remove the chip and battery, replaced the lining and photo before handed the locket back.

Still practically naked Vicky started to repack her belongings into her knapsack. I felt it a little strange she didn`t dress first but I was not complaining.

Just as she finished her pack, we heard a key in the door behind us.

"Fuck" I said under my breath.

Vicky reacted first, by hopping onto the table, pulling me into her and warping her bare legs around my back. I realised what she was thinking, I pushed forward kissing her just as the door opened. There was a silence followed by a woman's voice. "Orr... Sorry," as one of the kitchen staff closed the door.

Vicky was laughing loudly as we scrambled to get out of the room. As we got to the car Vicky lent over and whispered in my ear. "Good kisser," then started laughing again.

I started the engine just as a south bound Greyhound interstate bus pulled into the parking lot. I turned the engine off. "Wait here I have an idea," I walked around the bus before walking back to the car.

Vicky looked puzzled. "Why did you do that?"

"I planted your tag on the bus, your ex will be chasing that bus for days."

Vicky`s reaction was strange, I couldn`t quite but my finger on it but something was off. Just as we were pulling out of the parking lot, a beat-up old Honda Civic came screeching to a stop.

Vicky slunk low in her seat. "That`s him... that's him, fuck he`s found me! Get me out of here, please!"

I drove off down the highway, giving Vicky`s hand a squeeze. "Don`t worry, he'll be chasing that bus, not us!"

Vicky smiled. "I hope so, you don`t know what the bastards capable of!"

I didn`t think much of it when Vicky pulled out her phone and started texting someone.

The deafening silence had returned as the kilometres passed by. We were only a few kilometres from where I had to turn off the highway to go to my hotel.

I looked over at Vicky. "Where do you want to be dropped off, I have to take the next exit but I can drop you into the CBD if you want?"

Vicky hesitated. "You know what I would really like?"

A long silence. "Well, I waiting!"

"Another one of your kisses! That was so hot!"

"What, because we got caught or because I kissed you?"

Vicky shifted in her seat. "Maybe a bit of both!"

Her hand moved across rubbing my crouch. It wasn`t long before she was bobbing her head in my lap. I veered down an off ramp, turning into the street to find the hotel. At this time of night, the highway was quiet, the streets even quieter. The hotel sign was just in front of us when I noticed vehicles light behind us, normally I wouldn`t take any notice however this car only had one headlight working. Vicky was going to town on my cock, the memory of the car quickly faded as I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. The car had only just stopped moving when I filled Vicky`s mouth.

She sat up licking her lips. "Can I stay with you tonight?"

The hotel was more of a motor inn than a hotel, the type where you parked your car in front of the room.

I rearranged myself as best as I could, leant over and kissed Vicky. "Wait here and I will get the room key,"

I always stay in the same room so it was just a matter of using the pin code that was with my reservation to unlock the after-hours room key safe.

When I returned Vicky was standing next to the door, crossing her legs. "I`m busting, I need to pee!"

As I opened the door Vicky pushed passed me to the bathroom. I grabbed both our bags from the car locking the room door behind me. Vicky walked out of the bathroom naked and flopped on the bed.

I tried not to look surprised. "At least you're straight to the point!"

Vicky bounced up off the bed tearing at my clothes until I was also naked. I dragged us both into the bathroom and shower. Vicky was only a bit over 5 ft and a little overweight but behind her looks she was pure sex appeal.

This woman knew exactly what she needed to please herself as well as her partner.

As soon as my lower body was soaped, she had her finger massaging my prostate. I steadied myself with the shower rail to prevent my legs collapsing under me. Her firm action had my cock twitching, feeling like it was going to burst. My heart was pounding in my chest, I was feeling light-headed. Strings of fluid was streaming from my cock. The sensation was building and subsiding inside me, bring me ever closer to the edge but not letting me fall over it. I couldn`t take it any longer I grabbed my cock and started pumping with my hand.

Vicky dragged my hand away. "No... you don`t, I`m not finished with you yet."

"Arr... Fuck I can take much more; you're going to kill me!"

Vicky`s finger slipped out of my ass as my legs buckled out from under me, she rolled me onto my back and drove herself down onto my cock. Everything was a bit of a blur. Vicky was pounding hard, my heart was pumping so hard I was seeing stars, my world had closed into this movement. Vicky`s slowed her rhythm, my focus was returning, my mind was clearing, the sensation of her tight pussy sliding on my cock was lifting me to the edge. Just as I fell into free-fall, Vicky stopped. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock as she controlled her own orgasm.

We untangled ourselves from the shower floor, and rushed to bed wringing wet. Vicky`s nipples were still erect as I kissed them, I slid down pushing my head between her legs. Our combined juices tasted a little salty but sweet. I held her blood engorged clit between my lips, flicking the tip with my tongue.

Vicky moaned. "Arrr... shit, that`s it. Fuck; faster, faster! Fuck, suck it fucking faster!"

After the action in the shower, I had no intention to let her off that easily, I let our juices lubricate my finger before gently sliding into her ass. I could now directly feel her body as it peaked and ebbed.

After about 20 minutes of teasing, she was begging me to let her have what she wanted.

I stopped; Vicky grabbed my head with both hands. "What the fuck! Don't stop Plea...se. Orrr fuck... you fucking prick!"

I moved up and whispered in her ear. "What do you want?"

"I want you... Fuck me... I need you in me now!"

I grinned. "Remember, all good things come to those who wait!"

I kissed my way back down her body until my lips were again holding her clit. "Orrrr fuck no, no. Stop fuck stop! I need you to fuck me please...!"

I lifted my head, "Remember the shower?" then went back to work on her clit. By the way her ass was gripping my finger I had her measure of how close I could build her to orgasm. I worked her closer and closer to the edge with each wave, when I was sure there was no return I lifter my body and drove my cock hard unto her, not like testing the depth of the water first, just driven in until our pelvic bones clashed.

"Arrr... fuc...k!," her teeth clinched, her eyes closed, her body froze, I kept pounding my cock into her.

Vicky`s eyes opened, "If you fucking stop now I`ll kill you," her body went from a frozen corpse to a bucking bronco in a millisecond.

Vicky`s orgasm concluded with her arching her body so far up off the bed that I was nearly standing while pulling her hips into me. I held her up off the bed for one last thrust before unloading and falling in a tangled heap on top of her.

Vicky eventually crawled out for under me, "Fucking hell you fuck even better than you kiss. Fuc...k! I`m wasted, do we have anything to drink in this room?"

I sat up on the bed. "I don`t think so, there's a vendor machine in front of the office, give me a minute and I`ll go and have a look."

I dragged myself to the shower and dressed, Vicky lay back on the bed.

As I came out of the bathroom Vicky was texting on her phone. "What would you like, I don`t think there will be booze!"

Vicky looked up and smiled. "Anything, Coke would be good!"

As I walked towards the office a light inside a car across the road flickered. Maybe a mobile phone screen. I didn`t make it oblivious but I did try and check the car. It looked like it had a broken headlight but it wasn`t clear, I couldn`t really tell in the dark. I couldn`t make out the colour or make either, other that it was an older type small car with dull paint.

Vicky was in the shower when I returned, her phone was on the bedside table. I curiously picked it up, it was locked. As I put it back down a text flashed on the screen. (Will pick you up tomorrow. Text me when you're finished)

I stripped off and joined Vicky in the shower, "You back already!" acting as if she was surprised.

"I got a couple cans of coke and some of those cheese and crackers packs."

"Orrr... you're such a romantic, get in here so I can eat you, I`m famished!"

I woke the next morning with Vicky snuggled into my back. As soon as I moved, she spoke." Morning lover, sleep well?"

I leant over kissing her on the lips. "Like a baby!"

As we showered and packed our things in the car I explained that I had a business meeting in the city at 11:00 o'clock and that I had to drive back home after the meeting.

Vicky put on the, I`m all so sad face. "Orr... so that`s it, what about last night!"

"Sadly. Yes that`s it. You're a beautiful woman, I`m a grumpy old man, last night was something very special and wonderful, let's not do anything to spoil it now!"

"Last night was great for me too, can I at least have your phone number, you might change your mind?"

We exchanged numbers and headed off in the car to find somewhere with a good breakfast. Unlike the drive yesterday we talked all the way into the city centre, Vicky talked about her kids and her life being careful to avoid the subject of her ex.

We found a café that looked good. We placed our orders and sat at a table overlooking a marina.

As we sat down Vicky asked. "So enough about me, what do you do for a living?"

I told her. "I work as a senior consultant for a Security Company that specialise in helping people and companies combat mainly credit card fraud and identify theft. That`s why I`m here today, I have to do and vulnerability assessment, for a company's risks."

"Sounds interesting work, what sort of things do you look for?"

I took Vicky by the hand. "Well let's say you are trying to scam me. You may have copied my credit card information, but the cards in my wallet are fake, my line of credit payment is only though my phone. Now you could steal my phone but it has three layers of encryption, one biometric, so that`s about as secure as it gets. You may have stolen my driver licence information, but you guessed it, the licence in my wallet is fake, remember we now have the new driver licence app for our phones. You may also have recorded my car`s rego number, however my car is pool leased, so a trace on the rego number will only show the lease company and if you were to hack into their records you would only find a client number."

"So, it looks like I have been fucking a ghost!"

"I`m afraid so. Let`s look at what I know about you!"

Vicky looked surprised. "Meee..."

"I know you have a S22 Samsung phone, IMEl number R58M315CL4T and now that I have your phone number, I can remotely assess all your phones content. By the way you got some really sexy photos on your phone and your right your ex looks like a real prick!"

"You`ve been into my phone? Arrr hang on, you`re not so smart after all, you gave me your number too, remember, I could track that!"

I smiled at Vicky. "Your right I did give you a number, but is it my number or just some random number or is it a number that diverts to my phone with the identity blocked?

Vicky went to dial her phone; I gently took it out of her hand and placed it on the table. "By the way I also know the phone number that you received that texted from last night when you were in the shower. I also have a very good description of you including a photo of that cute little tattoo just above your beautiful pussy... Or and I also have the rego number of that Honda you clam you ex was in yesterday. I could go on!"

I finished my coffee. "I`m getting another, you want one?"

"Orr...Yer, if you don`t mind!"

Vicky was again texting on her phone while I was getting our coffees.

As I returned Vicky looked up and smiled, "Thanks I really need this!" as I handed her the cup.

I asked with concern. "Do you have somewhere to go, I would hate to think I was just abandoning you in the city?"

"I`m fine, I`ve text my elder brother; he is going to pick me up. Are you ever going to call me?"

Bi_k
Bi_k
44 Followers
12