All Comments on 'Entrapment - Moving On'

by Bi_k

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What BS. What was the point of this, simply to waste my time. You succeeded, that was a waste of time. It was also an education. I learned not to bother reading anything more from you.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

Im going to give a detail explanation as to why I gave your story a one for it sudden ending. first off

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

"Probably not"

-

The only content on page 2.

This would have been a good story if the was an actual ending.

I think this is a sequel of the story I read a few weeks ago about the wife and her friend betting something about what the wife's husband will do...

If this is a sequel, then the husband is in trouble, because he had sex with Vicky.

Please FTDS...

kelchakelchaabout 2 years ago

And the point of this story is????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Err, what?? Can someone please explain what this piece of art was about?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No clue why happened? I do hope the writer knows what wa a happening?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s not a crouch, it’s a crotch. Look up both words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

....?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's the beef? Was there supposed to be a story amongst that jumble of mindless words? You should quit while you're ahead, I for one will not waste time looking at anymore of your worthless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Some typos and things like that, pick out a good proof reader. Not a bad story, its pretty creative but it really needs to be more of a story, this entire thing could have happened in 2 hours, not taken a day. I see talent in you, you are pretty descriptive and make scenes almost seeable. don't give up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good writing….but disliked it because it was totally incomplete. Lots of teases and not a single one explained. If a first set up chapter…fine. But as a finished product? Insulting.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Are these guys pirates? They kept saying Arrrr.

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

A waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Forgot to include any reasoning at all as to how this is any sort of ‘entrapment’… or was it just an April Fools joke that fell flat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whatever this was trying to be, unless it was a troll piece, it failed miserably.

Since I can't give a zero it gets a one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was this generated by one of those software algorithms that spits out random words in a vague, almost viable sentence structure? Because if not, it makes even less sense than whatever the hell I just read thinking an actual, literate human was trying to write something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic outline for the real story!! First time ive read a story with Air Tags!! They ate Steak!! Her name was Vicky!! ..... And in the future try to limit the use of exclamation points to one a page!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found it interesting up till the rather abrupt ending. I was still looking forward to understanding the dynamics. The driver mentioned drifting from his wife and her previous joke or more sinister effort to "catch" him. Add in the woman on the run, his concern about electronic surveillance yet he never mentioned her texting every time he left the room. A woman with kids on the run yet missing the kids, seems like a lie. The beat-up chase vehicle, to what end? You left us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
A Good Delivery, . . .

for bogus goods. You remind me of a slick salesperson who talks for hours but doesn't reach any sort of point or conclusion. We know this guy got some decent pussy, and maybe a venereal disease, and maybe a paternity suit. She has his photo, his prints, probably his DNA sample, most likely a video of them entering the room, whatever else her and her accomplice might need. But to what point? Exactly. And what was with his wife and her supposed deceit and manipulation? Nothing.

So it was an interesting illustration of two people deceiving each other and probably themselves. For what purpose? Obviously it doesn't matter. And neither does this story. Thanks for the effort.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Well written story about nothing - 3*

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Either this was submitted and it got screwed up, or this is one of the most pathetic stories I have seen on here. I assume this is a wheels within wheels story, with his wife and the woman playing a game, but all it comes off as is an irritating bore. It reminds me of a movie where two idiots are trying to top one another on how clever they are and all you would like to do is strangle them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is like Grandma's All Jug Band on Hee Haw. They don't really end a song, just just stop and one of them say, "We're through playin' now!" Did you just run out of story and figured you'd turn in what you had for partial credit?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was there a story here?

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Might have been good, but in the end it fell really flat.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nothing here to complain about, but nothing to get excited about either. It could have been a good story, but it just stopped.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 2 years ago

Still wondering what the point of this was with absolutely no ending, therefore it only gets a 1*.

GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

Needs part 2 - what happens next as he does a follow up...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Not particularly interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Was this supposed to be a story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wherr is the ending?

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 2 years ago

Hm, I hope there comes a chapter 3 with a real (good) ending.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Ends too abruptly, nice start though.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What was that all about?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought he'd just been found guilty of two murders?

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

2*s for the cheater. just get a divorce

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

She is a thieving hooker that got BUSTED by a pro. He got a free piece of good ass and she got nothing but his dick.

\

He demonstrated that all her snatched info is worthless but he countered her to show how he got the drop on her. Due to his occupation he, in affect, did a reverse espionage on her ID & data theft that may have led to her attempting to blackmailing him.

\

> Take that bitch!

/

4.5*, Hooyah, Salutes....

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1over 1 year ago

That's it ?

I AM curious about the continuation...final remarks when I finish the whole story...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous