Entrapment of a Sparrow

Story Info
Alexa's lurid and reluctant path into a dark bdsm world.
8.8k words
7.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers

NOTE: This is a work of original fiction. All names, circumstances, or situations herein are purely fictional. They are not based upon either real people, governments, organizations, places, or real events. Should any parallels to real circumstances be drawn, historical or otherwise, they are purely coincidental.

--------------------------------------------------------

"...to elicit information from that person... In the KGB, a man who is the seducer in a honey trap operation is known as a raven. A female seductress is known as a "swallow".

"...if a human target with access to classified information went to Moscow, he'd probably see a modern-day 'Sparrow' at one of the bars of the five-star hotels..."

"...they [would be approached], usually at their place of residence. An effort would be made to reach an understanding ... if he or she refuses, the intelligence officer then threatens the would-be recruit with legal prosecution ... and if the person continues to refuse, the charges are fabricated...

...finally [they succumb and ] they swear allegiance...upon pain of death."

-- Random entries from Wikipedia.

Prologue:

Alexa sat naked in a fetal position hugging her knees on the semi-lit stage, the light focused on her, her back bent. She let one leg drop outstretched, looking down at her perspiration covered body. Her small firm breasts, torso, flat tummy, and bald mound, were covered in stark red crisscrossed welts from the whipping she had received.

The large man just released her from the shackles and removed the cloth blindfold tied around her head that had shrouded her vision. Tears fell from her moist swollen eyes as she sat helplessly and still in a daze. It had been harsh. It had been unrelenting and heartless. Her cuffed hands had been fastened to a hook from above and her feet, cuffed, were spread slightly and fastened to the floor. There had been no hiding from the lashing. No way to shield herself from the assault on her body, as the large dining room full of people watched on. Amongst the primary targets of this humiliation - her breasts, back, ass, and pussy - ached with stinging pain.

Yet, her body betrayed her. Despite her reluctance, denials, and such harrowing humiliation, Alexa had experienced multiple orgasms that continued to shake through her body. She shuddered and trembled not from the mix of pain, or being exposed in front of so many people, but from the most riveting sexual experience of her life. Her mind no longer distinguished pain from pleasure. For her, these two sensations had become one.

What had happened? How could this be? What was wrong with her? All her rational thinking could not justify this response. Her pussy was still pulsating and still dripping with desire. Despite the sadistic beating, her body spasmed with a thirst for more. It made no sense, she thought.

"Look at me Alexa," he commanded.

She turned her head and looked up, with her swollen tear-filled eyes. She understood. She now belonged to him. He was her Master. She was His.

No... she was Theirs. Alexa returned her gaze to her bruised and assaulted body. She knew she had no choice.

In a few days, her husband - Sven - would be back home after being in Dubai. She had been slowly introducing him into the "plan". No, their plan. They had forced her to do this. Until now, he thought it had been a sexual "game".

Soon, she would be his Mistress. But, even though she loved him dearly, he would be serving her and her Master as a feminized sex slave. He would be serving them. If he truly loved her. If he valued his own life. He had no choice.

As she bowed her head to her Master, neither did she...

1. Alexa flutters

(Continued from my previous story)

Several months previously:

Although Alexa loved Sven dearly, she was frustrated sexually. Inside her, this had created enormous conflict. "It doesn't matter," her rational side would try to be convincing. Yet, her body betrayed these thoughts. Her unmet needs only grew. Sven was considerate, kind, and a caring husband to her. They married because they were best friends, that grew into something more.

Lovemaking with Sven was satisfying emotionally, however, it couldn't satisfy her carnal desires. A big part of her wanted sex to be hard. She craved for it to be raw. Her rational mind was overtaken by her unmet desires. It fully occupied her mind at all hours and she had a constant burning. Was this normal? Was there something wrong with her or was she simply a nympho slut (as her mother would have told her)? All these self-doubts tormented her mind.

These yearnings had become an obsession with her. She masturbated incessantly; whenever she could. Sometimes, many times a day. Whenever she could find a moment to be alone. She needed the release, she thought. When Sven was at home, she would often slip into the bathroom, pretending to take a long bath. While he was working late at night in the den, she would rub herself off under the pillows on the couch with the TV on so he couldn't hear her thrashing movements and heated climax. Even at work, she would slip off during her breaks to use the public bathroom so as to "freshen up".

When masturbating, she would imagine a strong powerful lover dominating her, taking her forcibly. She would be engulfed within his muscular arms, protected, but submissive. With Alexa, it was always the coexistence of the two extremes. Her imaginary lover would handle her roughly, but she would trust him with her life. He would treat her like a savage but then would worship her and protect her. Her mind was filled with these thoughts as her fingers worked inside her slippery folds, creating ever more tension. What would raw carnal desire be like? What would it be like for his large cock to be forced down her throat and deep inside her? What would it be like to be the subject of such lurid and humiliating acts?

...

"Are you ok, Alexa?" Sven asked, unexpectedly emerging in the living room from the den after working on last-minute paperwork. "You look flushed. Do you have a fever?"

"Ah, Hi Sven. Umm... no. ... I mean, Yeah," slightly startled and trying to act convincingly. "I just have a headache, but it's nothing." Her hand was still under the cushion, inside her panties with her index finger still deep between the folds of her moist lips.

"Ah, ok. Let's go to bed. I am exhausted," Sven said unsuspecting of anything amiss. He had been working on the report for the meeting that he would need to present first thing in the morning.

"OK. You go, I'm just going to finish watching this program," making a motion to the TV with one hand, while the other was still inside her thin panties. "I'll be up in a minute."

The TV was on, but Alexa had no idea what the show was. She was lost in all her own graphic thoughts. She had been on the verge of climax when Sven walked in. It was a close call. What would he have thought?

Sven headed to the stairs leading to the bedroom. As he walked upstairs, Alexa sighed in a bit of relief, realizing how close she had come to having been discovered.

When he was finally upstairs and the bathroom door closed, she returned cautiously at first to finish what she had started. She had been at the point of orgasm and needed that relief. A few moments later, she was once again furiously rubbing her clit so that she could bring herself off quickly. She needed to climax. It was all that she could think about. Although she loved Sven, her fantasies overcame her. She was once again lost in these thoughts and felt the familiar heat starting to build up again.

Her fingers explored her folds, slipping over the moistness. The nub of her clitoris was hard and engorged. With her own lubrication, her fingers glided over it with circular motions, then rubbing back and forth. She then tasted herself on her fingers, dreamily.

She became lost in her recurring fantasy. He was a strong Master. He is naked. He takes her into his arms, kisses her, then violently rips off her dress, exposing her naked firm breasts. She feels defenseless and exposed. He towers over her, as she wraps her thin arms around his large torso, as their bare-skinned bodies meet. His skin is rough and has dark manly hair. His scent is prominent and pungent.

Alexa feels his large erect cock pushing at the entrance of her pussy. He rubs it back and forth over the moist lubricated entrance. He is taunting her, teasing her. She wants so much for it to be inside her. Fighting against him, she grabs his tight muscular ass, trying to push him forward, trying to make him plunge into her. She wants to feel his massive manhood inside her, filling her.

These thoughts bring her closer to the edge. Alexa rubs herself with increased intensity, moving back and forth over her pussy. Her hips move in unison to meet her penetrating fingers with ever quicker strokes. Her other hand squeezes her breasts and pulls at her hard nipples. Panting and heaving, her back undulates up and down to meet her probing fingers.

She now implores her imaginary lover to penetrate her deeply. With this thought, she reaches on the coffee table for her hairbrush, her secret device, her secret friend of "double-use". She remembers when she selected it at the store just for this purpose. The handle is long, thick, and smooth with a rounded end - like a dildo. Nobody could have imagined her intentions when she purchased it. Such a proper housewife. This way, Sven wouldn't know about her masturbation addiction. He wouldn't suspect it. Imagine if he knew, what would he think of her? What would he think of such lurid kinks? But, deep down, she wanted him to know.

After grabbing it, she brings it to her nose. She lets out a tiny gasp as she smells it. She had purposely left it unwashed on the coffee table after using it on herself this morning. It still smelled of her own unique musky scent, of her hot over-worked pussy. Did he suspect anything, all these times that she left it lying around after she used it? Part of her wanted to be discovered. She wanted him to know that she was a hot slut. She wanted him to reprimand her like a schoolgirl and she wanted the humiliation. But nothing. She pushed this out of her mind now.

Now she brings the brush-handle to her mouth. She handles it as if it were a manly cock. First, she gives it small short kisses with her pouty lips. Then she bathes it with a few swirls of her tongue, first at its tip -imagining pre-cum - and then inserts it entirely into her mouth, pumping it in and out to lubricate it with her saliva.

What if this were her lover's large cock? She can almost imagine the salty taste of his semen. Now, she slips the brush below the pillow and moves aside her thin panties, placing the tip at her opening. She then moves it up and down, further bathing the entire length of the shaft in her juices while letting her pussy get ready for this intruder. Feeling its hardness rubbing along her clit, along her opening. So lost in her own desire, she needs to have it inside her. At this moment, it is her imaginary lover. It is a real cock. He is there with her.

Slowly, she pushes her lover inside her. First, a little bit at a time, coaxing it, making room. She is so tight. With each stroke, it enters further. Finally, all at once, she plunges it into her full depths. Alexa feels so full, that she can't control the moan that escapes from her mouth.

"Oh no! Stupid. Do you think Sven heard me?" she asks herself in a whisper. She remembers that she must be quite!

As she begins to pump the imaginary cock into herself, she imagines him rocking her back and forth, entering her. Oh, how big he is. She feels so completely full. She uses the index finger of her other hand to rub her clitoris hidden under its hood, in unison with the imaginary cock sliding in and out of her.

Her breathing becomes shorter now with each stroke. It feels so sensual. Her mouth is open, she is panting, her eyes are closed, lost in the image of her manly lover bringing her to her climax. She is approaching the edge. Harder. Faster. Deeper. Now, he is plowing into her so fast, that she is lightheaded and feels dizzy. Faster, harder. She feels the pressure growing. Faster, deeper. Finally, her body convulses and her body undulates involuntarily. She climaxes with such force that her body shudders and trembles with repeated aftershocks. A few moments after the violent orgasm, she becomes aware of the familiar warm glow that overtakes her whole body.

Still, she cannot move. Every inch of her is sensitive to the touch. Her body continues to tremble from the orgasm. She feels her pussy quiver and spasm. The brush-handle is still lodged deep inside her. She must wait. She must remain still until the intense wave passes over her. Slowly, the wonderful tumultuous feeling starts to subside and she is exhausted.

...

After several minutes, her thoughts return to the present. She gets up and realizes that her panties are completely soaked. On the couch, there is a large wet stain. She quickly tries to tidy up as much as possible and walks upstairs to the bedroom. Before Sven could notice, she removes her panties and throws them in a ball on the bathroom floor, which she would pick up in the morning. She must remember to do that, she thinks, so Sven doesn't see them.

"Hi honey," she whispers as she climbed into bed and cuddles next to him. She rubs her head along his shoulders after he brings her into his arms. "Poor baby, you must be so tired working so much," she said, gently caressing him.

Moments ago, she had been masturbating to the thoughts of her imaginary lover and had the most intense orgasm. It happened just a few meters from the bedroom, and Sven was totally unaware.

"Yeah, it was a long day," he said with a tired expression.

They kiss. He wraps his arms around her. Even though he was tired, he would never miss an opportunity to touch her and "try" to have intercourse with her. Unknown to him, however, her masturbation, especially this last one, left her incapable for more stimulation.

She was feeling slightly guilty. Even though she wouldn't let him touch her pussy, she could still make love to him and bring him to orgasm. Their kissing became more heated. She kissed down his neck. She removed his pajama top and rubbed her hands over his thin chest. His body is practically hairless. Although he wasn't like the manly stud she secretly fantasizes about, she loves how smooth and soft Sven's body feels under her.

She moves her hands down his thin body, slipping it into his shorts and reaching for his cock. Even though it is hard, it is still so tiny. It doesn't bother her; instead, she likes it because she thinks it is adorable... so cute. Then the thought occurs to her, "How pretty he is."

Yes! that's it. He was pretty and feminine. It had never really occurred to her before. She had the sudden realization that it was like being with another woman. A very sexy woman with a large clit. But in this case, the clit was a small penis. But, more importantly to her, this was someone for whom she cared dearly.

Despite all this, she adored Sven and would never want to hurt him. Never. Nonetheless, this thought about his femininity and how it aroused her started to take root. The thought of being with another woman - a woman similar to Sven - really turned her on. Something strange in her clicked, that made this a big revelation.

Alexa's thoughts returned to the moment. She strokes his cock and lowers her head to put it in her mouth. Even erect, she easily takes it entirely into her mouth. She engulfs it. She sucks inward with all her force. She feels his body become tense. She bobbed up and down off of his small cock, using suction and her soft, supple lips to create a resistive force that drives Sven mad.

"Oh Alexa, that feels so good."

"Oh, my little Svenka, you are so cute," as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, tasting the salty pre-cum. "I love you," she whispers, looking to him. Their eyes meet as her mouth is wrapped around his cock at its base. She then returns her gaze downward and bobs and plunges her mouth up and down again on his tiny cock.

Sven breathed heavily. He is so aroused. She knows that he can't last another moment. He moves his hips to meet the rhythm of her bobbing blowjob. She alternates between licking his cock and sucking up and down. She wants to edge him and make him last a bit more. Sucking this way on his cock makes her feel so sexy, so naughty, and so erotic. She takes Sven's cock completely into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around it.

He is going to explode, and she can sense it. Suddenly, she stops. She licks down his small shaft to his tiny little balls, flicking her tongue underneath the sack. She then takes his balls into her mouth. He tenses. She knows how this makes him nervous and uneasy. If too forceful, the pain will convert immediately to pain. He knows this, and so does she. For this reason it is exhilarating.

"Oh, Alexa... You are amazing," he says with a slightly contorted facial expression. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Sven," she whispers back to him, caressing his body as she continues sucking him.

Because Sven's cock is so small, she opens her mouth more and using her free hand, also inserts his cock into her mouth. Now, she locks her mouth around his entire package at the base of his shaft and underneath his balls. She simultaneously sucks and then uses her tongue. He is completely tense because her sucking causes him some pain, as it squeezes his balls together stuffed in her mouth. She loves doing this to him. She loves the control she has. She could only do this with Sven. It is their special thing, she thinks. It would have been impossible with her previous boyfriends...or with her imaginary lover.

"Ah, Alexa," he moans while his body tenses completely.

He is filled with a mixture of pleasure and apprehension by having his balls manipulated this way. For both of them, it is a type of torture play. Alexa is in control. She can bring him pleasure and pain. This feeling that instant pain is just around the corner, together with pleasure, drives him wild. This dominance excites her.

She realizes this is a type of cock-ball-torture. With his equipment in her mouth, she imagines herself as a Mistress. Alexa the Mistress, she muses. Alexa becomes incredibly turned on by this. She holds in her mouth his ability to feel pleasure or pain...or both! What a new twist. Maybe this will be her new secret perversion. Unknown to her, this deep latent kink to dominate, and be dominated, will reverberate for some time to come. Yes, some time indeed!

She can see that he will not last long. She moves up and now starts to stroke his cock with her lips, sucking on his tip. Then in only a few strokes, he ejaculates, he explodes his cum into her mouth. Although his cock is small, he shoots several large gobs into her mouth.

Then a sudden erotic idea occurred to her. She wants to continue with this idea of dominating him further. It is her opportunity to bring this to a new level. With this impulsive idea, she keeps all his cum in her mouth, purposely not swallowing. She quickly changes her position and lays next to him. She moves up to him into his embrace.

She looks into his eyes and caresses his face. Then, she moves to kiss him lightly on the mouth. Sven kisses her back. Now she executes her plan. Her next kiss is passionate. She slightly parts her lips. He parts his lips as well, unwittingly. Now they lock their mouths. At this moment, she feeds him all the cum that is stored in her mouth. With her tongue, she forces all of it onto his tongue, swirling it around. She discharges every last drop into his mouth. With her hand firmly grasping the nape of his neck, she forcibly holds their mouths locked, not allowing him to break free. He is forced to swallow. He is forced to eat his own cum.

nikisixx
nikisixx
134 Followers