Entrapment of a Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

The pool water and atmosphere were very enjoyable. After they had ordered their third drink, Alexa said she would get out to go and pee. She rapidly left the pool from the stairs, giving everybody a perfect view of her near-naked body. The wet transparent bathing suit stuck to her skin. It was more transparent than wet tissue paper. Her nipples were hard from the cool air and the tiny string did nothing to cover her lips.

She walked quickly to her lounge chair, and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around her body. She then walked towards the outdoor bar, and towards the woman's bathroom.

...

"Idiots!" Kira screamed at Greg and Dani if she were a strict Sargent. "Less talk and do your jobs. We don't have all night. Get the pill!". She looked at Dani, "Now, you idiot!" Her face was filled with rage.

"Yes, Ma'm."

As a soldier taking orders from his commander, Dani quickly left the pool and went over to his pack removing a small pill container. He found the cocktail that Alexa had left on the side of the pool and poured the powder contents into her drink. He stirred it around making it look as though it had not been tampered with. He quickly returned to the pool.

At that moment, Alexa returned from the bathroom. She removed her towel and quickly entered the pool.

"Ah Alexa," Greg said, holding Alexa's cocktail glass so as to give it to her when she entered the pool. "We missed you. Com'on let's make a toast!". They all lifted their glasses. "May we suffer as much sorrow as drops of whiskey that we are about to leave in our glasses!."

They all laughed, touched glasses, and drank from their drinks.

...

After the toast, they continued to talk and laugh. Five minutes later, Alexa was feeling very dizzy and lightheaded. She thought she had far too much to drink.

"Alexa, let's get out of the pool. It will close now," Kira said to her grabbing her arm to steady her.

"OK," Alexa responds, noticeably slurring her words, and swaying slightly.

"We shall bring the party to our room!".

With this, the four of them left the pool. Kira helps Alexa. Without Alexa noticing, Kira makes a motion to the men, with a stern face, indicating to gather their things quickly.

"Ahh, my sweet Alexa," Kira says changing her tone to a sweet lover. After covering her in a towel, she wraps her arm around Alexa's waist, to help her keep her balance as they leave the pool area.

...

"Lie down Alexa." Kira gently sits Alexa on the side of the bed as they enter her hotel room. Alexa slumps a bit into Kira's arms and chest. Kira lets her fall slowly on the bed so that she is lying on her back, but with her legs folded and feet close to the floor.

"Let's get these wet things off," talking to Alexa as if in a conversation.

She removes the camisole and then the bikini bottoms. Alexa is nearly naked and dreamy on the bed. Kira lies down next to Alexa and kisses her on the mouth. Alexa is aware and lets out a slight moan of approval. Her eyes are closed, but she is still semi-conscious.

"Alexa," she whispers. "Make love to me," touching her bikini covered breasts, which she easily pushes aside. She then removes the bikini top. She takes one of Alexa's nipples between her thumb and index finger and applies slight pressure, twisting it to and fro. Alexa responds with dreamy arousal, letting a moan escape her mouth.

"Alexa?" Kira whispers in her ear.

"Yes," she answers in a whisper back.

"Tell me that you want me to lick your pussy."

Alexa licks her lips slightly and takes in a deep breath while shifting her position. She is noticeably aroused. She is still in a dreamy state.

"Tell me, Alexa," Kira implores her again with a sensual whisper.

Alexa with building passion whispers, "Lick my pussy."

"What? Tell me louder."

"Lick my pussy, oh please! Please lick my pussy!" she says now with wanton desire.

Kira kisses her breasts. She takes her firm nipple in her mouth and sucks, then lets it recoil out of her lips. She kisses her tummy and belly button. She gets off the bed and kneels on the floor pushing Alexa's legs apart for entrance. She kisses up her legs. She then reaches her smooth recently shaved pussy and kisses around the edge. She parts her legs for better access to her pussy. She gives her what seems like hundreds of small succulent, tickling, kisses all around her folds. Alexa is in pure ecstasy from her attention.

Finally, Kira parts Alexa's pussy lips and slips her tongue into the waiting entrance.

"Ahhh," Alexa lets out a sudden gasp. Her torso rises in the air and she breathes in air.

The delicate touches cause Alexa to feel ticklish and so good. She feels a rising heat in her breasts and her nipples are so hard. She pinches her own nipples. Kira's tongue now runs up and down her labia and finds Alexa's hidden bud. She uses the fingers of her right hand to delicately part her lips, exposing her insides. The nub of Alexa's clitoris is now there, vulnerable, hidden, waiting to be sucked, waiting for stimulation. Kira kisses it, takes it between her lips; twirls her tongue around it; sucks it. She then uses the index finger of her other hand to gently massage her the hood of her clit, in unison with the stokes of her tongue.

Alexa is totally absorbed within the moment, and still in her dreamy aroused state as Kira makes love to her pussy with her mouth. Just then, Kira stops momentarily to make a motion to Greg and Dani, who had been standing near the bathroom entrance of the hotel room, slightly out of sight.

They grab the duffle bags and pull out two sophisticated pieces of electronics. One is an eye scanner, and the other is a finger scanner. The instruments produce complete digital copies with very high resolution. In Alexa's semi-conscious state and the administrations of Kira, she will not remember them using the equipment on her. After about five minutes of scanning her hands and eyes, they are done. They replace the equipment in the bags.

Kira then motions the men into place to complete their plan. Their mission. They remove their clothing and are completely naked. Each has magnificent muscular bodies. They wait for the further orders of Kira.

"Will you lick my pussy, Alexa?" Kira asks.

"Yes," she responds dreamily but with desire. She is still on her back.

Kira moves up on the bed and positioned her knees on each side of her head. She lowers herself down onto Alexa's mouth. She then motions the men to move to Alexa's pussy. Even in her state, Alexa was slightly surprised at the other hands, the other mouths now working on her pussy. But the pleasure and dreamy state made her forget that Greg and Dani had entered into the hotel room with them. They were supposed to be continuing the party in the room, but instead, she was underneath Kira's pussy that was rocking back and forth, grinding on her mouth.

A few moments later, Kira shifts her position to move off from above Alexa's face. At that moment, Greg lies down next to her on the bed and kisses her on the mouth. She could still feel stimulation, hands, and tongues on her pussy. Lost in her increasing desire, she kisses him back, their mouths locked.

Greg shifts position and is now kneeling next to Alexa's face, with his large masculine cock only inches from her mouth. Even in her dreamy daze, she takes his cock in her hand and strokes it, making it even harder. Greg grabs her neck with his strong hands and lifts her so that his cock is positioned at the opening of her mouth. Now he grabs the back of her head and pushed her closer. He moved his hips while pushing her head on his cock, with a steady rhythm. It is so raw. So nasty. He was fucking her mouth. With his strength, she could do nothing but simply continue to suck.

At the same time, Dani moves into position fuck her. First, he rubbed his manhood all along the outside of her pussy, lubricating it, making it ready to enter her. She moves her hips to meet this stimulation. All her most carnal desires were occurring at this moment. She wasn't thinking. She couldn't rationalize. She just wanted to be filled. She just wanted to be fucked hard. She couldn't even see his face since her mouth was being ravaged by Greg's member. He was penetrating her mouth with such force, that she had to accept each thrust down her throat.

Dani entered her. She moaned. What fullness. What a sensation. Even though he had started gently, he also began to be rough. With each thrust, his cock penetrated her hard, touching her cervix. She could feel Kira kissing her breasts. The sensations were too strong; even in her dreamy state, she was losing her mind.

After several moments of this, she felt her own climax. It was as if Greg and Dani both read perfectly her subtle clues; her need for release. They increased their rhythm, penetrating both her mouth and pussy with fierce velocity. She was coming! A huge shudder overtook her body. At this very instance, Greg shot his cum into her mouth and Dani into her sex.

The men immediately stood up coldly, as if completing a mission. Kira moved up and took Alexa in her arms, laying beside her. Alexa was panting, trembling, and still shuddering from her orgasm. Kira moved her free hand to caress Alexa's face and move the hair from her face and eyes. She gently kissed Alexa's supple lips.

"You are so beautiful, Alexa," she whispered in her ears.

Alexa finally succumbed to her exhaustion. She felt safe with Kira. Her emotions were such that they had taken over all her rationality. She felt that she was falling in love with this woman. A smile of contentment and peace swept over her face and she felt the need to sleep.

"Sleep my precious. Sleep... sleep" whispered Kira.

'My precious?' Just how ominous this sounds, especially from a person such as Kira.

If Alexa only knew... oh, but she shall! Yes, very soon she shall, indeed!

...

(Next chapter: "Sparrow Caught" coming soon!)

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Jasmine's in Trouble Ch. 01 A successful and sexy blonde is blackmailed into slavery.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Black Screen Pt. 01 Cheating student loses control of her webcam and her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
The Club Ch. 01 F/mf private club which uses staff for sex.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories