Entrapped: Landlord to House Slave

Story Info
Lauren catches you out, using it to take FULL advantage.
7.4k words
4.29
14.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrettyBully
PrettyBully
16 Followers

Dozing, napping in your bed, your hazy morning dreaming begins to get hot...

It's late at night and you're descending the stairs in your home. Still listening attentively to the sound that alerted you out of bed, soft but mischievous giggling emanating from the kitchen. You start to recognise this dream for what it was. You've been transported back to your memory of last night.

The sweet girly giggles, echoing as you remembered, swept a smile across your face and you continued to dream...

Your approach towards the source of the laughter was intentionally quiet. You tucked yourself away, hidden just out of view behind the kitchen door. You felt like a pervert, a peeping Tom. However you didn't want to disturb the two hot young women gossiping over a shared, half empty bottle of wine. You didn't want to interrupt their good time, you'd just check on them, you thought to yourself.

It was the young woman you had rented out one of your bedrooms to after your wife left. Lauren and her friend Mia. Back from a night out, and both sloppy drunk, they were loudly discussing the nights events.

Listening in, you hear Lauren's voice clearer now...

"Remember that guy that I was grinding on, you know the one? The really fucking fit guy, the tall, built, one that I said looked like he'd have a big dick? Well he really did, I felt it when we were dancing, it got so hard for me and seriously, it was HUGE"

Mia giggled and excitedly answered back.

"Oh yeah, of course remember him! He was so hot, fuck, my pussy was getting so wet just looking at him. At you two together. I was on the verge of telling you we should drag him back here for a threesome"

Lauren stared back at her friend with a lustfully devilish, and slightly regretful look.

"Fuuuuck, that would have been so good wouldn't it, hahaha imagine if my landlord had caught us both sucking and fucking some random guy in his kitchen. I don't think he'd even have the balls to come down if he heard us to be honest. He'd probably just pussy out of saying anything, and act like it never happened."

Ouch, that remark from Lauren stung, little did she know, you were standing there hidden now. Plus, if you heard a threesome happening, without you, in your own house, you would certainly have come in and you would have... Wait, what were you thinking? What would you have even done? Finding her and her friend spread over your kitchen counter, pussies being fucked by another man? All this sexual talk was getting you carried away...

You knew this was wrong but you let the memory play on. Your dick got stiff in your pants, both inside the vision of your memory and in your lap as you lay back now, dreaming in bed.

Mia laughed, too quickly, at Lauren's assessment in playful agreement. She had met you a few times before and obviously formed a strong immediate opinion of your manliness....

After a long sip of wine, you hear Lauren's lustful conversation begin flowing again.

"My landlord has literally been such a pushover lately. I'm serious, he lets me get away with anything, I swear. I just stopped paying rent since I batted my eyes at him. I told him it was too much, he even actually told me I can use this place like a hotel, come and go whenever. He definitely wants to fuck me. Okay, I'm going to admit something but you have to promise you won't tell, okay... Well, I've even taken his card a few times on shopping trips and I didn't go crazy or anything but I swear to god he's never ever said a thing about it! He must have noticed though, I know he checks. How crazy is that, he's literally like one of those submissive guys on vice or something, I think he likes being used. That's obviously why he picked his ex wife"

On quick impulse they both lean in and giggle hard.

You realised Lauren wasn't wrong, you'd been so lenient with her recently. You had been passive as she took advantage, enjoying the company of your attractive housemate and her gorgeous group of friends she frequently brought over unannounced. You were lonely, you'd admit that. You loved her playful, brazen attitude. But the fact that she was drawing pleasure, entertainment from exploiting your weakness was peaking your arousal.

Your hand ventured into your pants starting to massage your hard dick as you continue to listen eagerly, secretively, at the door.

Snapping to your senses you pulled your hands off your dick. What were you doing? Stroking your dick over Lauren and her equally mean, pretty friend? You shouldn't, you couldn't.

You snuck quietly back upstairs.

Back in your bed, you couldn't sleep. So you went right to your usual solution. Cumming might help, you thought, as you reached down to grab hold of your dick. You prepared your mind, mentally flicking through your usually preferred selection of pornstars.

Fantasy loading, you picked the one from your favourite porn video. Her soft, sexy features already happened to closely resemble Lauren's. However, as you stroked, things slowly shifted and her naked body pictured in your mind melted into Lauren's.

It happened so unconsciously and you tried to cut it off, change back the picture, but it didn't work. At this point you were already close, you needed to sleep. You thought, what the hell, it's just one time... and you gave into perverse desire. Pumping hard you shamelessly picture Lauren performing for you like that pornstar would. Seeing her legs spread wide for you, fingering her dripping pussy furiously, eyes filled with a needy look of orgasmic desire... Pussy leaking with the deep need to be fucked.

You came hard and fast, wiping it away and rolling over.

As the memory ended and you slowly came to full consciousness, catching you up to the present. Morning light streamed through the curtains while you lay in bed. Your morning wood was so much more swollen than usual, and dripping precum. You realised how close you just came to a full wet dream...

It had been quite some time since that had happened. You were feeling pretty shameful about what you did last night now though. You know a good, normal guy would never have even thought of cumming thinking about her, it was inappropriate. You try to excuse yourself, reasoning that most guys didn't have a younger housemate as hypnotically sexy as Lauren.

As you get up go about your morning, the pictures you painted for yourself last night relentlessly entered your mind. Lauren, her naked, open, wanting body. Her sweet pussy is calling you in, begging to fuck... Each time you tried to push it away, the thoughts rushed in to fill even more space in your mind, entirely taking over.

The morning rolls on and she still hasn't woken yet. Every time you pass Lauren's bedroom door, you stop, frozen for minutes. The pounding in your chest and dick peaks along with the intensity of your dirty thoughts. Desperate for an excuse for contact, you hope talking to Lauren will get things back to normal. You feel a usual chat will help you clear your mind. Reasoning that Mia may have stayed over, and deciding you'd offer her a lift, that was gentlemanly after all... returning to her bedroom door, you prepare to knock.

But your hand stops abruptly before it hits the door. It was quiet in the room. You didn't want to startle her. Without thinking further you slowly, quietly, pushed the door open. Clothes lay strewn acoss the floor and even the duvet had fallen off the bed. There was no Mia.

Instead, what your eyes saw was almost the exact vision from your dreams. Lauren's naked body, every perfect curve presented openly in front of you.

Your dick went wild but your brain went numb. All logical thought abandoned your brain as you approached the bed.

You didn't mean to be a pervert but you were just so captivated by the image. Reaching down, you stoked Lauren's hair from her face and she stirred.

Fluttering open, her beautiful blue eyes stared into yours. Panic locked your body still. Embarrassed, caught out, blood rushed to your face and your cheeks raged red.

Painful seconds of silence filled with anticipation ticked by. Lauren laid there, looking back at you, making no effort to cover her naked body.

"What are you doing?"

Lauren's tone was still sleepy, and unbothered. Curiously less repulsed than what you expected.

You began to stutter, clutching at straws to offer an explanation... what the fuck were you even doing here? You knew you shouldn't be...

"Well, um, I just thought, um, your friend, I was gggoing to ask if..."

Lauren's inquisitive and innocent expression flicked over to a much more devious smile.

"Oh so you hoped you'd walk in on both Mia and I naked here together?!"

"No, no, I didn't mean, I mean I didn't expect..."

Lauren laughed at your bashfulness admiring your vulnerability as you stood there awestruck, struggling for words.

She was naked, whilst you had all your clothes on, yet you were still the one to feel exposed. She lay in the sheets, as bare and confident as the Goddess Venus herself.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Look at me..."

That command unconsciously drew your eyes from hers and down to soak up a full perspective of each fine, supple curve. It was pulling you in, it was trance inducing...

You had forgotten that your dick was already hard but pure arousal rushed in. Straight to your now raging erection.

Eyes fixed on Lauren's body, her long and open legs. The next sensation you felt was your pants being ripped down to your knees. Your hard dick fell out. Then...

FLASH, CLICK.

Instantly you knew what had happened. Shock, disbelief, denial, you look back at Lauren.

Smiling viciously, phone in hand, she had never looked more beautiful.

"See that?" She pointed the photo of your hard dick against the backdrop of her bedroom mockingly.

"That is photo evidence of me catching you perving over me in bed. I think you'd be in quite a lot of trouble if I sent this to a few different people... your friends, your ex wife, your boss perhaps? Shall I send it in my girls groupchat now? Just so you know they're all going to be laughing when they see it."

Reality hits and, pants still down, you begin to beg.

"No, come on please, delete that, I'm sorry, don't send it. I'll do anything seriously you can't send that"

She doesn't listen. You hear the sound of a message sending and panic. The list of possible recipients fly around your head in a whirlwind. Ding ding ding, immediate notifications of replies ring out...

Lauren flips the phone around. She'd sent your pic in her girls groups chat. The messages relentlessly appeared on the screen as you read them.

Ella: Hahahahhahaha WHAT IS THAT?!

Lilly: LAUREN you could have given a trigger warning for such an ugly thingggg whyyy

Ella: Girl, what even happened, seriously, WHAT IS THAT?!?!

Mia: OMG 🤢 That is NOT your landlords peen?!?! No way was wanking over you in your room? Wtf that's so pathetic!

Lauren's sadistic laughter pulls your focus back to her. You look into her eyes pleading, and she looks back, like a predator looks at prey.

"Do you realise what this means for you now now? I saw how scared you were before you realised where I actually sent it. Do you realise how I've got you by the balls now? I could make you do literally anything, because if you don't, I'd just press send..."

Crushing realisation made my statement even clearer. Everything you'd ever built, ever owned, your dignity, it was all in jeopardy. You had no choice but to comply with whatever came next....

The look in Lauren's eyes cruelly reassured you, she wasn't fucking kidding.

She'd already stopped paying her rent, she'd already taken your money, what else could she want from you? What the fuck would she make you do?

The aching moments of silence she was indulging in were so painful to you. You felt scared but desperate to discover how fucked you were.

"I mean, you're so stupid to fall for this, what did you actually think I was going to fuck you? That's soo hilarious"

That cut harshly since, although it felt like a dream come true... for a moment there you really had felt like it was going to happen.

"However, I think you're not soo stupid that you can't tell, I want something for you. A few things actually. I'm going to use this to get everything I want."

Just as you thought, this was far from fun and games.

"What is it you want?"

Your voice cracks as you wonder wether you really want the answer to your own question.

"I want you silly. Everything you have to offer me. I'm going to keep you as my personal slave."

Dreading what being trapped in slavery might entail, your dick still twitches at the words 'I want you'.

"Wha-at does that mean though?" You begged for clarification.

"Hmm maybe you are that stupid. Don't worry, you'll find out what else it means later... But right now, it means I want you to eat my ass."

Shock smacked you hard from hearing that commanding statement drop from Lauren's lips.

Lauren flipped over in the bed gracefully. Now lying on her stomach she slid her pillow down tucking it beneath her waist. It propped up her ass in a perfectly comfortable, accessible position. Staring intently at you, she waited impatiently for you to begin the task she'd set.

"Well? What are you waiting for bitch, you know you have no choice. Come over here, and Kiss. My. Asshole."

With her eyes she urged you onto the bed, to settle between her legs, positioned right in front of her perfect asshole waiting for worship.

"What are you waiting for? NOW! kiss it loser"

The demand came with a tone that strongly threatened consequences if you didn't act fast. You lean in. Your lips make contact with her delicious, perfect ass.

You feel your dick getting harder with each soft kiss you land on her rim. You hear Lauren's velvety moans of satisfaction increasing. You ramp it up. Soft kisses begin to turn passionate, firmer and more intense.

"Use tongue. I want you to French kiss my asshole loser"

Your tongue complies, immediately jumping forward to offer up the pleasure Lauren wanted. Slow, long and intentional licks, you worked so instinctively.

Desperate to know if you're doing a good job, you pause your work and lift up your head. Your eyes catch a glimpse over Lauren's shoulder. Phone in hand again, she's texting in the girls groupchat. You can't read the messages this time, but assume they're just as humiliating as the last set.

Lauren's free hand flies back, fingers lace through your hair and grip. Pulling you back in, she drives your face home, back between her flawless juicy ass cheeks.

"Did I tell you to stop loser? No. So keep licking."

Spurred on by humiliation, you get back to work faster than ever. Your tongue offering deep, frantic, licks working into the centre of her tight, delicious asshole.

As you lose your mind to the task in front of you, your tongue slips down too far. Your wet tongues meets Lauren's dripping pussy. This small slip threw every thought from your mind as the pleasure from the taste and sensation drove you wild. Taking little effort to quickly correct yourself, you are swiftly taught consequences.

Your head rips back harshly by your hair. A heavy smack follows before your face is planted back into its designated spot.

"NO pussy for you bitch!"

How ironic, you begun this adventure thinking that she would offer you ultimate sexual pleasure... now you were being used like a toy for hers.

Amid the daze of your dazzlingly pathetic circumstances you hear your front door open and slam shut. Despair and confusion looms. Your face frozen between Lauren's ass cheeks, tongue still imbedded deep inside her, you listened intently...

... soft, sweet, girly giggles. Coming up the stairs. Fast approaching the door concealing you from total humiliation, complete degradation.

Now this was true irony, just consequences for having snuck down, taken advantage of your hidden place and perved on Lauren and Mia just last night. All three of Lauren's beautiful friends were about to come in. About to see you here like this. They were about to join Lauren in taking total advantage of you. You already knew it.

Lauren shoved your face into her ass, deep and hard. She wanted you on full display at work, by the time her friends entered the room.

Then the hinges creak as the door swings open. Lauren's grip through your hair relaxes and you're released, permitted to look up.

Mia, Lilly and Ella, stand in the doorway.

Stunning, smiling, laughing sadistically... and staring right at you with lustfully devious intent.

All three women dressed head to toe in glittering lingerie, panties, bra, stockings and suspenders. Gorgeous sky high heels on beautifully pedicured feet topped off the breathtaking vision.

Lauren shoved you away from her body, to the side, gracefully climbing off of the bed to greet her girlfriends.

Stood gathered around the bed, all looking down on you, each stunning beauty seemed totally terrifying, yet overwhelmingly alluring. All discernible thoughts were robbed from your mind as you laid there exposed and pathetic, being evaluated. You have never felt so vulnerable.

"Did you bring it Mia?"

Your mind was quickly becoming trained to experience panic with each sentence Lauren spoke. What had Mia brought? It would undoubtably be torturous...

"You know I did, shall we use it now?" Mia questions as Lily and Ella giggle in unison. They seem highly amused by your bare limp dick and sticky predicament.

"Let's do it"

Trained fear spikes inside your chest as Lauren kneels back onto the bed, two hands pushing you down and pinning you still. Her body lifts and turns as she mounts your face, planting it firmly back between her cheeks and blocking your entire view. Your tongue was instinctively put back to work.

The last thing you saw, was Mia reaching into her purse as she approached closer. You now felt Mia sat beside you on the bed. Behind her, Lily and Ella watched as they giggled and gossiped between themselves about you.

Distracted, dazed and weak your body confused and limp, unable to fight back even if you wanted to. Even if you weren't trapped and coerced by the 'evidence' Lauren had collected.

"Do it now Mia"

Lauren's commanding voice initiated an instant reaction from even Mia, she pounced into action.

Without warning, your dick was caught in Mias harsh grip. She was like an experienced professional, wrangling a harmless little snake. Her frightening touch embracing your dick stirred up apprehension and arousal. Pleasure flowing from any form of attention from such beautiful women was winning out over the terror and danger of your predicament.

Just as your dick started to harden again, a harsh slap to the balls came from Mia to squash your enjoyment. Then a new sensation, cold, was that steel? Slipping over and constricting your dick? It was, cold steel bars, and a tight confined stranglehold. Entirely limp it was a snug fit there was not an inch of space left for arousal.

A lock clicked shut.

The mesmerising asscheeks covering your face and blindfolding your eyes was lifted. Settling back on the bed beside you, each stunning brutal goddess gathered closer. Leaning in, to soak up satisfaction from your reaction.

You look down to your lap.

Your limp dick lay there trapped and held, locked in chastity.

A glimmer crosses your vision and you look up once again. A shining set of keys, a perfect fit for the lock securing your manhood, were dangling tantalisingly in front of your eyes. Mia looks at Lauren and cruelly states the glaringly obvious truth...

"He's so fucked now."

"He's ours now girls, he's our little pet."

Mia was so gleeful, the other girls were clearly aroused and loving this just as much as Lauren.

"So girls, now we've got this little bitch so beautifully broken, I have some ideas on what to do with him. There's soo much we can do, we can take everything."

PrettyBully
PrettyBully
16 Followers