Entrapped: Landlord to House Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren pulled back off his cock to respond as Ella's continued to work him.

"Well if you're enjoying us, you should fucking love what's waiting for us upstairs! Ella, let's introduce Alex to Lilly and Mia, I'm sure they're well warmed up by now."

Lost in sucking his big cock, Ella clearly couldn't resist a few more seconds. Diving down deep on every inch he had, she made Alex moan hard. Both of his strong masculine hands grasped Ella's head pulling her into him. Pushing his thick dick firmly, all the way down Ella's throat. Eyes watering, mouth open so wide, she took it all so eagerly. After another louder moan he pulled out, dick shining wet with Ella's saliva.

"The only thing better than two hot bitches, is four hot bitches, let's go meet this Lilly and Mia."

A look of slight disappointment crossed Ella's face, she was very clearly cock hungry. Alex reassured her. "Don't be sad princess I've got more than enough to for all of you, unlike this loser."

Lauren and Ella both giggled hard at your expense. Coming around to the idea of sharing Alex, you watched Ella's ass rise as she stood up from her squat position.

Lauren paused with one foot on the stairs, her ass cheeks spread and popped beautifully as she turned back to you.

"Bring that box loser, that's your bed now bitch."

As always, you comply with her commands and follow upstairs. Mia and Lilly were getting increasingly audible as you all reach the door to the master bedroom. Soft moans mixed into loud exclamations of intense sexual pleasure.

"Miaaa, Lillyyyy, someone's here to meet you!"

Lauren lead the way into the master bedroom without hesitation. Lilly and Mia looked at their newly arrived spectators lustfully and continued performing excitedly. Both women laid back on the bed, naked, legs spread, kissing and sucking at each other's lips. Soaked fingers pushed and rubbed in and out of both of their dripping pussies. Both had each leaked matching, spreading puddles beneath them on the bedsheets.

You watched on dumbfounded at what you were seeing unfold before you. Lauren and Ella, climbing over opposite sides of the bed slid in to join the lesbian love scene. Lauren went to Mia and Ella to Lilly posing ass up between each of their legs. Lauren and Ella's spread cheeks faced you, ass and pussy so barely covered by their scant lacy thongs. Their teasing mouths replaced Mia and Lilly's pumping fingers. Your eyes cling to Lauren's detailed work as her tongue slipped deep inside Mia, before tracing upwards and caressing over her clitorus. Her lips closed around Mia's pussy. Mia twitched and writhed, moans picking up as Lauren's mouth sucked whilst her tongue flicked over Mia's most sensitive spot.

You stood there motionless. Alex moved towards them, colossal cock at the ready, instinctively knowing just to do. Climbing onto the bed he positioned himself directly behind Lauren's juicy ass. His hand stroked as his cock to give her the best of himself as he admired her work. His free hand slipped into Lauren's thong. Pulling it aside showed off her perfect tight asshole and her glistening, ready pussy. Pushing his thick throbbing head up against her tight opening, Alex teased his dick at the entrance of Lauren's wet pussy. You thought they had all forgotten you were even in the room, until Lauren called out for you.

"Wait, Loser, I want you to come here, lie on the bed, put your head down between Mine and Alex's legs. I want you to have a real up close view of what it's like for a woman to have sex with a dick that satisfies..."