Envy Ch. 03

Story Info
The envy is getting bad.
7k words
4.71
3.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

***Authors would like to thank des67 for their great edits and help***

After a few minutes, I was able to reach forward and find the ruby, through the thick semen covering my cock. The clamp came off, leaving me with my little clit and pussy, drenched in cum. Jaden was still backed against the wall, looking at both Jana and me as we laid naked and trembling on the bed. His cock had oozed through his shorts, leaving a large wet spot.

"Jaden, would you be a dear and grab us a towel? On second thought, we're just going to need all new sheets."

I could tell he didn't want to. He was still mad at me and I was mad at him, but he did as he was asked and returned with new sheets. Jana and I cleaned up with Jana doing most of the work, stripping the bed and cleaning ourselves up with the old sheets. I needed a drink something fierce and all the energy from the pizza was gone. I definitely wasn't going to gain any weight with this clamp that was for sure.

After we cleaned up, Jana left to go get some sleep. Something I needed badly as well. I had a bowl of cereal while Jaden paced the living room.

"We need to talk," he finally said.

"Can it maybe wait until tomorrow? I'm exhausted." I said.

"No, Jessica. I think you have a problem and we need to talk about it."

"What problem? I think it's you that has the problem. Madam Luludja gave me the clamp, not you. She said it was meant for me and I can do with it what I please, Jaden."

"It's taking over. Making you different."

"It sure is! It gives me a cock. Of course I'm different. I'm exactly what I've always wanted to be."

"Selfish?" he asked.

"Fuck you," I said back.

"You don't see it?" he added.

"Not really?" I lied. "Why am I selfish? She gave it to me. Just because we found out it can work on you and another woman, doesn't mean it should or that I have to put it on any of you. Just forget about having two cocks, Jaden... never going to happen again," I said, heading to my room and shut the door.

**

He must have slept on the couch, because he didn't come to bed that night. My alarm woke me up for work and he was gone when I got out of the shower and went to eat some breakfast. I figured he just went to work.

As soon as I arrived at my office, Amanda all but tackled me.

"Did you bring it? The clamp?" she asked, animated.

"We need to talk, Amanda. I should have never let you try it. Truth be told I didn't think it would work so it was an accident. You should just forget about it," I said.

"Are you nuts?! I can't! It's all I thought about all night. I couldn't even sleep. Tell me you have it with you, Jessica. I so want to try it again."

"No, Amanda. I'm sorry but not again, ever."

"You can't be serious. What about yesterday. I let you fuck me. You said you'd let me fuck you today with the clamp."

"No, I never said I would let you fuck me, I said I'd think about it and I have. You're not getting another go with 'my' clamp," I said, stressing the my.

"This isn't fair! You can't do this, Jess. You can't use me like this and just cut me off so fast!" she said, screaming so the entire office could hear her.

Luckily, we were both early and I doubted many people were in yet. I had created a monster, just like I feared. I never expected the clamp to work on anyone else and now both Jaden and Amanda are crazed for it. Man, if Jana finds out I'm screwed.

"Lower your voice! Get a hold of yourself. You're acting like a child not getting their way in a grocery store and about to have a tantrum."

Her face was red, almost as red as her hair. She turned and yanked open my door, slamming it on her way out. Shit. I might have to find a new assistant.

**

Amanda didn't bother me again up until lunch... she poked her head in my door and said she was leaving the building today for lunch and just closed the door before I could even respond. I got up, locked my door and closed all the blinds around my office windows. Back at my desk I pulled down my shorts and panties, sitting in my chair with my clamp in my hands. Spreading my lips, I placed the clamp and sat back, watching my cock emerge and feeling the rush of arousal that even made my nipples hard under my bra.

I just stared at it, still almost unbelieving that it was real and that it was mine. It was magnificent; hard, throbbing, vein-lined and purple head with so much blood flow. I found that I could move it by flexing my Kegel muscles, making it rock up and down with each flex.

Suddenly my phone came alive, making me jump since I was so tuned into watching my dick move. I looked at the phone. It was Jana. Reluctantly I picked it up and answered it.

"Hi, Jana... What's up?"

"Just thought I'd call and tell you what I learned about that symbol," she replied.

Oh boy, here we go again. Non-stop research with her... it's like she loved doing research more than anything.

"Okay, and?" I asked.

"The symbol is a signature," she blurted.

"A signature?"

"Yes, of the Gypsy that made the clamp and cast the stone spell. Her name was Luludja!"

"No shit? Well, that makes sense."

"Yeah, except she's been dead for hundreds of years!" Jana said.

"Are you telling me a ghost gave me this clamp?" I asked, looking down at my throbbing boner.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. When I showed the symbol to this guy he instantly recognized it and kind of got excited."

"Jana... you didn't tell him about the clamp, did you?" I asked, sitting up in my chair.

"No... no... but she's famous, that's why they used the name at the carnival... she's well known as being one of the greatest Gypsies ever and powerful. This guy told me she made things and if you happened to have one they are worth a lot of money because of who she was," Jana explained.

"Or what they do," I added.

"Yeah, probably, but think about it... she could have made more... other things, more gem magic items."

"Maybe, but if they are that rare and expensive, the ones that do exist will be way out of our reach," I said.

"Yeah, probably, but it's just a thought... if we could find one... maybe you could get them to work."

"Jana... I'm perfectly content with the one I have... I don't need another or even want to look. If it was this same Luludja that gave me mine... then somehow the dead returned and gave me the greatest gift I've ever received and I'm not going to jeopardize that by doing anything."

"Okay, I get it, Jess... just thought I'd call and tell you what I found out," she said and hung up.

I knew she wasn't going to let it go. She would be searching the web, books anything that pointed toward another Luludja object... she was insatiable. I set my phone back on my desk and sat back in my chair again, admiring my cock. The ruby glowed dimly at the base, the gold shined around the base of my cock, disappearing among the folds of my sex as it went around my girth. A dead woman's clamp... made for a very curious purpose. I had to admit I was intrigued to know why Luludja would make it and enchant it to do what it does. She said she had waited for me for a long time... was it made for me, hundreds of years ago or had others had it and I was just the latest bearer?

These thoughts drifted away as I reached out and grabbed my shaft, wrapping my small hand around the middle, leaving almost an inch from my thumb to fingers it was so wide. My head fell back on my chair as I stroked it, basking in the arousal that seized my body. It felt so good, making my nipples harden again.

I really should have eaten instead of played, but once I got going, nothing mattered but playing and eventually cumming. Jaden said the same thing happened to him when he got into it... he would zone into sex and not even care about thirst, hunger or feeling tired until after he came. It was the same thing now for me, with this cock, the urge to play, to fuck, to ejaculate was all I wanted.

The knock on the door ruined everything. I jumped again it scared me so bad and I let go of my cock and looked at the time. Lunch hour was over... I had been playing and humming with pleasure and not realizing how much time had passed.

"Coming... hold on," I said to the door.

I pushed the ruby, making my almost exploding cock disappear without cumming and quickly pulled up my clothes. Opening the door, it was Amanda and she knew instantly upon seeing me what I had been doing.

"You're all flushed and aroused.... It's obvious I interrupted," she said, snippy like.

"What can I do for you, Amanda?"

"You can let me fuck you with the clamp," she blatantly said.

I grabbed her arm, yanking her into my office and closed the door.

"Keep your voice down... other people work here," I said.

"You owe me... you fucked me... I should get to fuck you," she said.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" I asked.

"It's only fair... it's all I can think about," she said.

"Look, honestly, Amanda... I should have never told you let alone let you try it.... I didn't know it would work for you," I said.

"But it did and now I want the courtesy returned."

"You want to fuck me... and then what? Will you let it go... not ask to see it or use it again?" I asked.

"Fine... yes, just let me screw you just the once and I'll... never mention it again," she said, lying.

"You're so full of crap... if I let you, you'll only want more... it will never end. Don't bullshit me."

"Fuck! Please, Jessica... I can't stop thinking about it... how it felt to touch, what it felt like when you stroked me and when I came that first and only time... I can't not think about it and how it would feel to ease it into your wet pussy, to fuck you over and over and cum inside of you or on you or... or... Please!" she screamed, wringing her hands in frustration.

I knew the office heard that... she was out of control with envy and I didn't know what to do. We were supposed to be working and she was in my office with only one thing on her mind. I was wet as ever from the long play session, and horny as hell since I didn't get to finish but it was the middle of the day and people would need to see me, bring pictures to review, checks to sign, all the stuff I was supposed to be doing.

"Look, Amanda... even if I wanted to let you... we can't right now. It's the middle of the day. We need to work. You need to get a hold of yourself. After work we can discuss this more."

"Not unless you promise me I can at least wear it again," she said.

I gave in. It was either that or I fired her on the spot and really set her off and who knows what she would have done or said.

"Fine, I'll at least put it on you again, but it has to be after work when everyone is gone."

"Okay... I can do that," she said, visibly trying to get herself under control before leaving my office.

When she left, I walked back to my desk and chair. Looking down, there was a huge puddle of my juices I had left during my play session at lunch. I cleaned it up and sat down, exhausted from having to deal with my assistant now that she had had a taste of the clamp. I thought about it. I wanted to use it. I wanted to be able to fuck someone, have my new cock sucked and do all the things I'd only dreamed about doing. So why not Amanda and Jana... Why not two of them, just one knowing she can wear it too.

Could I deal with that? Could I let her fuck me, let her wear my clamp and do all the things I've always wanted to do without being too envious? My only other option was to fire her. What would she do? Who would believe her if she told them what I had or what it did? Would she be stupid enough to mention it? Maybe... if she knew she was never going to get to use it again.

It finally came down to wanting to use my clamp, wanting to fuck her and have her suck me. Why have the clamp if I can't use it? I wasn't about to tell anyone else now. I could handle her fucking me and sucking her off. I mean... I love to do that to Jaden anyway so why not Amanda's cock. The cock she only has due to my clamp that only I can control. I'm in control, she only gets to do it because I say it's okay and let her. I had convinced myself it was the only way and that it would prove to be the right choice.

**

Work ended, I watched people leave, all of them from the windows in my office. Amanda waited for them all to leave before jumping up and practically running into my office.

"They're all gone!" she blurted.

"I know, I see that."

"So, did you think about it?" she asked.

"Only thing I could think about, Amanda. I decided to let you enjoy the clamp with me, but only when I say and when I want. I control it and I don't want any complaints or problems with you. Is that understood?" I asked.

"Yes! Whatever you say as long as I still get to wear it," she said, giddy and animated.

"Fine, but you do realize this means I get to have sex with you, do what I want to you with my clamp?" I stressed.

"Yes! Fine you can fuck me all you want... it was great anyway... so big and so hard," she said, just beaming.

"Okay, then we have a deal... get undressed, I'm first," I said.

She was out of her clothes in a flash as I went around the room closing the blinds and locking the door in case someone stopped by or forgot something. When I turned around she was lying on my desk on her back, her legs spread and up over her body, presenting herself to me in all her glory. I dropped my shorts and wet panties, kicking them off my tennis shoes with the clamp in my hand, walking up to her. Placing the clamp, my cock surged forward as she smiled up at me. I could tell she was wet and ready, having been thinking about it all day as I had.

Bending myself down with my hand, I placed the head of my large cock at her flushed sex, sawing her lips open with an up and down motion before feeding my throbbing monster into her hot, wet pussy.

"Fuck!" she screamed. "It's so big! Feels so good!"

A surge of pure pleasure raced through my body as her wet pussy encapsulated my new cock, my new gift. Everything I've ever wanted. I held myself deep, basking in the radiance, staring her in the eyes as she panted and gulped for air, moaning from the pure ecstasy as well.

"Feels good! Do you like my big cock? Like me to fuck you hard with it? I asked, pressing down onto her.

"Yes! Oh please, yes... fuck me! Fuck me hard! Give it all to me!" she screamed.

I was pretty pissed off at her and took my anger out on her little pussy. I pulled almost all of my cock out and slammed it back into her little body over and over, making the desk move each time I pounded down into her. The long masturbation sessions had taught me a lot about my new cock, and allowed me to last much longer than without them. It gave me the stamina I needed to fuck this little bitch good and bask in the rush and pleasure of her body.

It was one of the things I'd always dreamed of doing, just pounding away at a hot, wet pussy as hard and as free as I want to. Amanda just moaned and screamed at me barrage of long, deep and powerful thrusts. I hadn't even bothered taking my bra and shirt off. Half-dressed I pounded this little trollop good and hard for at least twenty minutes. Controlling my pleasure with a sort of revenge, getting even with her disrespect by pummeling her pussy as hard as I could.

It turned out not to be much of a punishment, she came at least two times while I fucked her. I saw her start to tremble and her pussy flooded with secretions but I didn't slow or even let her recover, just kept fucking her until she came again. By the time I was ready to blow, she was a puddle of flesh, looking unconscious on the desk and twitching every so often, limp and spent.

I thought about just pulling out and bathing her in my load, but I realized she was going to want to fuck me now, after she recovered that is. If I came then, especially after skipping lunch, I wouldn't be up for her to fuck me or up for much of anything. So, just before I went past my limit, I reached down and pressed the ruby, taking the clamp off and killing my orgasm instantly but I remained very horny.

Suddenly my cock was gone and not inside her. It took her a few seconds to realize and then she looked up, glassy eyed, at me wondering what had happened. I held the clamp in my palm so she could see it wasn't on me anymore. Reaching down, I opened her folds and placed it on her clit. The ruby flashed and suddenly Amanda had the cock as well as a renewed energy as the member surged forward out from under her flushed and wet lips.

"Oh, fuck yes... it feels so good to have it back!" she said, sitting up. "You didn't cum?" she said to me.

"Nope, didn't want to yet... not until later, after your turn," I said, pushing her down onto the desk again and crawling up over her small body.

I straddled her, holding myself up with my feet and reaching down to grab her new cock. With it in my hand, I watched her reaction as I sat down on it for the first time. It wasn't as big as Jaden's but it still felt good sliding into my wet pussy, very wet from the time I pounded her so hard and didn't cum. Amanda freaked out, I think she almost lost consciousness by the time I was fully down on her entire cock and our bodies were touching.

I knew she wasn't going to last five minutes especially when I rose back up and dropped faster onto her; she started really freaking out. She was too new to it, and had very little time to get used to her new appendage.

A few more seconds of hard riding and she screamed even louder and I felt her cock explode inside my pussy with warm bursts of her cum that started gushing out around the connection between my body and her pulsating cock. It felt really good, I slowed my thrusts and let her finish, panting and thrashing with her cock spewing its second load inside my sex. When I stood up off of her, a huge letdown of cum gushed out onto her, she had really blown her load with my pussy on her cock.

I moved to one side of her and finding the ruby among the plentiful load, I unclamp the clip and took it off her, leaving her a covered mess of her own making on my desk. She was really exhausted now and totally spent. I sat on the desk and watched her chest rise and fall and her body twitch every few seconds from the aftereffects of her massive penial climax.

While I waited for her to recover, I put the clamp back onto myself, letting my cock grow again. I played with it, checking on her every so often until her breathing returned to normal and the spasms stopped. When she opened her eyes, finally, she looked over at me, stroking my cock and smiled.

"Going to finish yourself off?" she asked.

"Oh no... you're going to finish me off," I said.

She struggled to roll onto her hands and knees, not complaining. Kneeling next to me, she reached forward for my cock as I let go of it. Her small hand made it around my shaft even less than mine did but felt incredible when she started stroking it.

"Suck it too," I said.

She obeyed, opening her mouth wide and encapsulating my head in warm, wet bliss, taking a few inches into her mouth. She sucked and stroked with what energy she had left, sending increased pleasure through my cock. It built and built as the little tart, sucked and stroked, working faster and sucking harder as my legs tightened and my climax neared.

I held the point of no return as long as I could before exploding into her mouth, forcing her to come off of me to breathe. The remaining blasts of white, shot into the air, landing on my legs, her moving arm and all over my cock as it spewed copious amounts of jizz all over. Fuck! It felt amazing again, surge after surge of pleasure racked my body as I ejaculated before collapsing on my back from exhaustion.

She fell next to me, both of us too tired to move or speak. It really takes it out of me, especially since I was dumb and didn't eat lunch. I was going to have to bring a mini fridge and have something on hand if we continued doing this at the office. We laid there for a while, I didn't bother taking the clamp off so my cock was throbbing over my stomach as I tried to gain some energy back and my breath. Amanda's a pretty good sucker of cock, I enjoyed it a lot. Reaching up, I pressed the ruby and took the clamp off.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12