Envy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally managed to clean up, saying very little, dressed and I made sure I had my clamp with me, never wanting it out of my possession.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Amanda," I said as she was leaving.

"I'll be here... thank you for all of this and letting me be a part of it."

"Just don't make me regret it," I returned.

"I won't. Bye," she said, leaving my office and the building.

**

When I pulled up at home, I could tell Jaden was home. We hadn't spoken since last night when he never came to bed and was gone when I woke up. He called me selfish and said I was changing because of my clamp. I think he was just jealous because of all the attention I was getting and giving to other people with pussies to fuck and not spending enough time with him.

Right then all I wanted was food and rest, the drive home was rough, I almost fell asleep a couple of times. I stumbled into our place, headed right for the fridge and something to drink because I was thirstier than anything. I didn't even notice Jaden and Jana waiting for me on the couch until I came back from the kitchen with my drink and the last slice of cold pizza.

"Oh, you're both here," I said seeing them.

"Yeah, I just came over to tell Jaden what I learned about the symbol and who made the clamp."

"Crazy, right? Ghost Luludja and all," I said, taking a huge bite of pizza.

"It is pretty crazy," Jaden said. "But not what I'm worried about."

"Oh please, just stop... I'm fine. Just the same old Jessica, except now instead of talking about it all the time I actually have a cock of my own. Deal with it," I said.

"He told me," Jana said.

"He told you what?" I asked, staring at Jaden.

"He told me you control it, that it will work on me and that it worked on him, gave him two cocks, Jessica!"

"You fuck!" I screamed. "Jaden you had no right to tell her!"

He looked defiantly up at me, spiteful really. I couldn't believe it, what a betrayal coming from him. He was jealous and angry and now I had both of them mad at me. I was furious with him.

"Fuck! Yeah, well, fine... I do control it and yes it will work on anyone I place it on, me, and only me! So, fuck off! What did you think this would accomplish, Jaden... now that she knows, what... did you think I'd just say fine, whip your dick and clit out, let me share my clamp with you both? No, not going to happen!"

"I told you... she's gone nuts... it's like in that movie where the hobbit goes crazy and starts calling the ring his precious and can't part with it and eventually goes crazy," Jaden said.

"Oh, now you've done it. Fuck you and fuck your stupid analogy, I'm out of here!" I said, heading for the door but before I could leave, Jana jumped in front of me.

"Jaden, go away... just go to your bedroom and let me talk to her," Jana said.

"You're sending me to my room? Wow, fine," he said getting up and leaving us alone.

She didn't say anything until the door was closed and she had gotten me to sit down on the couch.

"If you say he has a point, I'll slap you so hard," I said as Jana came over and sat down with me.

"I'm a little hurt, Jess... that first night you bring me over here, spring this amazing thing on me. Fuck me now several times but hide the fact that I could do the same to you, but only if you let me. I thought we were friends, Jess... like forever BFFs. I've been with you longer than Jaden, longer than anyone else... we've shared all our stories, and the second you get what you most desire, the one thing I've known about forever, you hide it for yourself. What am I supposed to think about that? How do you think that makes me feel? Put yourself in my shoes. What would you think if I did this to you?"

A thousand thoughts swirled in my head, mixed with anger, remorse, anger and guilt. No one understood what this means to me. No one really gets how bad I really wanted a dick and now that it has happened, no one gets how important it is to me and only me. They just see me as selfish and a jerk. Maybe I was, am. It's only three people that know... I can handle that... right?

"Take off your clothes," was all I said to her.

Her eyes widened, I don't think she expected that response and it took her aback. She didn't move, kind of froze up really.

"Do you want to try it or not, Jana?" I asked.

"Umm, I mean... yes!" she stammered.

I pulled the clip from my pocket and said, "Well, then... get naked already before I change my mind."

My hot blonde friend from forever quickly undressed and stood naked before me as I sat on the couch. She had recently shaved every pubic hair from her body and looked rather good for me not being a lesbian.

"Okay, pull back your lips and get ready, it hurts at first but quickly goes away. And then watch out because it is a crazy new sensation," I explained.

She spread herself open and I moved the clamp over her clit as it began to glow bright red, fastening onto her. She yelped a bit but then just stared as her clit morphed into a delicious looking cock, almost as big as mine when I had the clamp on.

"Holy fuck! Oh, my good hell, I can feel it, Jess... I can feel everything!" she screamed.

Her cock was throbbing, pulsing to her elevated heart rate as she stared down at the long monster that had once been her clit. The scream had brought Jaden from the bedroom and when he saw Jana naked and sporting a large cock, he bolted from the room and started yelling.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! So now she can use it!?"

"You should be happy, Jaden... look I'm sharing, Gollum wouldn't share... ever!" using his analogy against him.

"Yeah, Jaden... just be happy for me," Jana said, walking around the room with her large hardon, displaying it proudly."

"Oh, this is fucked up," he said.

"Dude, you've got a cock... so just deal with it," I said.

He threw up his hands and sat his ass down on the couch next to me, saying nothing. He sure was watching Jana though, walking around with her naked body, beautiful breasts and new cock.

"She hasn't even touched it yet," I said to Jaden.

He didn't respond. Jana came back over to the couch, standing right in front of us shaking her cock back and forth.

"Check me out... I've got a penis... look at this monster," she said, waggling it around.

I suddenly reach forward and grabbed the shaft. She about lost it, flinching and bending over at the waist from the sudden jolt. I didn't let go, pulling her toward me. She yelped, moaned and her eyes got really big.

"You ready for this, bitch?" I asked opening my mouth.

"Ahhhh, Ooooohhhh, fuck me!" she screamed as I inhaled her cock several inches into my mouth.

I clamped down with my lips and sucked as I moved back to her head, she couldn't take anymore and as I was descending the second time, she exploded in my mouth, screaming and shaking uncontrollably as her new cock ejaculated a huge amount of jizz into my mouth. The sensation of my mouth fucking her new cock was way too novel.

I couldn't keep up with it, swallowing as fast as I could but still lots oozed out around my lips and down my chin as Jana bucked and spasmed in front of me. She tasted pretty good, again, better than Jaden. She finally fell over and I guided her onto the couch where she collapsed over the arm, gasping for air and twitching, her cock oozing the remaining load down the hard shaft. I cleaned my mouth off with my fingers, eating her load as Jaden stared on, his hardon clearly visible in his pants.

"You're the luckiest fuckin dude on the planet," I began. "How many guys do you know that have seen what you have... I just sucked off a hot blonde chick and ate her load right in front of you. You have no reason to be complaining and whining about anything."

I reached over and unclamped the clip from Jana's cock, shrinking it back to her little nubbin. I got up and got her a drink, setting it on the coffee table for when she was able. Jaden just sat on the other side of the couch and moped like a little kid. I was sick of it.

"Is it because you haven't cum as much as us? Are we neglecting your cock because we have our own now?" I asked him. "Does, little baby Jaden want to cum, or is it more than that... do you want two cocks, Jaden?" I asked.

He looked up at me, I had hit a chord.

"Oh, yep, that's it. It's all you can think about now, isn't it? Even after all the things you've seen us do and been part of, it comes down to your selfishness and envy. You want the clamp again... you want two cocks just to see what could happen. How it could feel, what it would be like to cum with both at the same time, or fuck an ass and pussy at the same time. Man, it's totally killing you, isn't it?" I said, standing in front of him playing with the clamp between my fingers for him to see.

He was seething. I was exactly right... ever since the clamp surprisingly worked on him and he sprang two cocks, he's thought of nothing else. I took it off of him so quickly he wasn't able to fully realize what was possible, he had only stroked his cocks a few times before it was back to one. He's been obsessed with wanting to have them back and I was the bitch in his way, the one that wouldn't give him what he wanted.

"Just tell me I'm right, Jaden... tell me how you really feel, what you want. You're not concerned about me or what this is doing to me... you just want it... tell me I'm wrong!" I screamed.

"Fine! You're right... I can't stop thinking about it! And you told me never again that it was a mistake and should have never happened.... I can't accept that, Jessica... I can't... I'm going crazy thinking about it and then you let Jana try it... it's not fair!" he said, freaking out.

"At last, a little honesty... how'd that feel? To admit the envy, the jealousy the want, the need. Yeah, welcome to my entire life!"

"Please, Jessica. I'm begging you. I'll do anything," he said.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Yes, anything."

I thought about this while I let him stew in it. Jana had recovered slightly and was drinking what I had gotten her. Kind of weird to see her sitting then naked now, with both me and Jaden dressed.

"What do you think, Jana... Jaden here's willing to do 'anything' to have two cocks again?"

"Yeah, I heard... I have a few ideas," she said.

"I'll bet you do," I said.

"Yep, all guys go on about is wanting to try anal. Easy for them to say when they have the dick and it's my ass they want to fuck. I'll bet they think twice if the table was turned. Eah, Jaden?" Jana asked.

"Exactly, he's all for it, when it's me as well," I said.

"Fine... if I let you fuck my ass, you'll let me have two dicks again?" he asked.

"Depends... what exactly do you intend with your two dicks?" I asked. "Be honest... what have you been thinking of doing?"

"You know all too well. I want to double you up, fuck your ass and pussy at the same time with both dicks of course."

"Obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Hey, Jana... you ever have two dicks in you at once?"

"No, not dicks but I've had a dick and a toy... never had a threesome with two guys to have two dicks at a time," she said.

"Yeah, me either," I said. "What should I do? Should I let him fuck both my holes if I get to fuck his ass?" I asked her.

"Up to you, I mean. It could be fun, both parts."

"Yeah, maybe... I don't think he'd last a minute in both my holes."

"Oh, good point, not with how new and fresh the experience would be."

We were just talking like he wasn't even there. Driving him crazy, teasing him and giving him false hope. His cock was still hard, it had made a wet spot again in his shorts. Poor baby was pent up. It did kind of intrigue me to think about having twin cocks in both my holes belonging to him. He had a nice cock, I really liked it and when I was horny enough, didn't mind anal, actually liked it once in a while.

I suddenly turned and headed for our bedroom, leaving Jana and him on the couch. Inside my room, I rummaged through my nightstand and grabbed the lube I have in there, returning to the living room with it.

"All right, sport... let's do this," I said starting to undress in front of Jaden.

"What? Do what?" he asked.

"Fuck your ass," I said almost undressed.

He just sat there stunned. When I was naked, I fastened my clamp to my clit and grabbed my cock which sprang into being once again.

"Come on get naked. I've got the lube. You said anything."

"How do I know you'll keep the bargain?" he asked.

"You mean, how do you know, after I fuck your ass, will I put the clamp on your cock?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"You don't... you'll just have to have faith," I said, grinning.

Jana looked at me, raising one eyebrow. She knew I was messing with him badly. But he deserved it.

He hesitated, like a lot, but finally started to take his clothes off. He wanted the clamp and was willing to let me fuck his virgin ass with my huge cock, bigger than his. It would tear him up for sure since he had no preparation or anal experience. But there he was getting naked on the couch ready to do anything.

Jana kept looking at me as Jaden undressed, she knew what anal entailed and that he wasn't even close to being ready. She seemed a bit nervous I was going to go through with it, and to keep up the rouse, I didn't let on to her or Jaden.

"That's it, Jaden... nice and naked. My cock can't wait to be in your ass, just look at this monster," I said, stroking my cock over him as he looked up, now completely naked.

He looked really nervous, even his cock was going soft from fright, but he was prepared to do anything it meant that much to him. I tossed him the lube and he caught it, looking at me surprised.

"Lube yourself up, babe... you're going to need it," I said, wiggling my cock at him.

He hesitated again, looking at both Jana and me. She just nodded to him and then looked at me with concern. I ignored it, stroking my cock a bit. Jaden uncapped the lube and was about to squirt some onto his fingers when suddenly I took off my clamp, fell to my knees and clamped it onto his cock. He yelped in shock and Jana and I watched as his single cock split into two nice healthy and hard dicks, arching towards the ceiling with Jaden breathing hard in surprise.

"You should see the look on your face," I said. "We had you going."

He was so taken aback, he couldn't speak, just staring at his new dicks as he sat on the couch.

"Hey, Jana... want to help me with these two cocks?" I said, reaching forward and grabbing his left.

"Sure," Jana said, falling to her knees next to me and reaching for the right one.

He jerked and started to squirm as Jana and I started stroking his cocks. It was a crazy visual. One set of balls but two identical cocks next to each other, extended from his body. The one I was stroking felt just like his original but there was another one right next to it being stroked by Jana. We each had our own cock to play with. The sensation must have been out of this world because Jaden was freaking out and both his cocks were oozing rapidly and plentifully after only a minute.

His single pair of balls tightened against the shafts of his cocks and he looked and felt like he was going to blow any second. The first one is always the easiest and this was no exception for Jaden, even knowing what it felt like and having a cock for life. The twain must have been extremely pleasurably because he tightened up, started to moan and grabbed the couch cushions before both cocks began to ejaculate large white ropes of semen into the air, one blast after the other until both Jana and I was covered in his load.

He bucked and spasmed, crying out in pleasure and ecstasy while we stroked him all the way through his dual cock climax. The amount of semen was crazy. He had been so pent up and horny from the last time he came and then the clamp multiplied not only the cocks but the amount he ejaculated, just drenching Jana and me in his load.

It was difficult to even find the clamp among the jizz running down his cocks, several bursts had even flown toward him making his cocks and balls a mess. I found the ruby, and slipping off a few times, managed to push it and take the clamp off, returning his cocks to a single. He lay there, completely spent as Jana and I looked at each other dripping with his cum. We both smiled at one another because we were both a sight for sure.

12