Eon

Story Info
Alien/Human fuckery.
3.7k words
3.74
10.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. "brb," she typed to all those talking to her via the computer screen. She systematically hit a button and the screen of an elite chat room disappeared. Fem never left trails on her computer as to where she had been. Whenever possible, she kept to her memory all passwords and usernames because of not wanting to betray her friends.

When she opened the door, she saw the customary uniform of the package carrier. But it was the eyes of the man standing in front of her that caught and held her attention. They were a luminescent green and they appeared to be alive. Almost as if they were alive separate from the rest of the body.

"Package for you, ma'am," he said in a melodic voice that carried around and through her. Fem was thrown off balance by the sheer power that he conveyed without being forceful. Her hands trembled slightly as she reached out to take the package. It was just a small package and she couldn't remember what it was she had ordered to come in a package. Considering that it was a mostly unmarked, she had a feeling she knew what it was.

Their fingers touched. It was not just electricity that buzzed between them. It was something that prickled and hummed at the same time. The man firm jaw line and his clean shaven face was something she expected. However, Fem caught sight of a motion beyond their hands and she tilted her head slightly to the left to see past his hand. She blushed when she realized that the motion had come from his crotch area and then without knowing it, her jaw dropped in amazement. The package carrier HAD an attached package. She could see it there alongside his thigh. It looked limp but was a good 7 inches.

"Ma'am? Pen?" Fem's eyes swung back up as her face reddened. He didn't react to her shock at his size much less to the buzz that she felt. She took his pen and while writing out her signature for the package. She thought it strange that the humming in her ears increased when she took the pen. She reached out to give the pen back after signing when alarm bells in her brain began to clang loudly. She heard them as though distantly across a long valley. Her vision became blurred and as she reached for the doorframe to steady herself, her fingertips hit air. There was the distinct feeling of pitching forward. Though her memory let her know that she should have collided with the delivery man, that too was like a distant memory. Blackness closed over her vision and she faded. How long she was out, she did not know.

Slowly she became aware of her surroundings. She was in her bedroom. She could tell by the ceiling. She felt restrained and tried to raise her head. Pressure to her forehead let her know she was restrained there as well. Movement at her periferal and she strained to see. It was the green eyes she saw first.

"Hey, you're awake," he said with a worried tone to his voice. "I don't know what happened and I didn't know what to do. None of your chairs or sofas seemed doable so I carried you to your bedroom. I didn't want you to sit up quickly and lose consciousness, so I've put a band over your head." He moved closer to her and she saw his waistline. Her eyes widened a bit when she noticed that his previous 7 inches looked even better up close than before. "Here, I'll loosen the knots so that you can sit up."

As he leaned forward, Fem was astonished to see his cock seemingly hover right in front of her face. "Shit, this isn't working." For the first time, there was an edge of irritation in his voice. His waist and body moved back away from her. He moved back to beyond her range of vision for a moment. The unmistakable sound of zipper. Her heart beat wildly as she attempted to put a reason to why he would be unzipping. Soon enough, he stepped back into her field of vision. There was a moment of stunned silence as she comprehended the man in front of her.

His hat was off and he had dark black hair. His shirt was off and rings of black chest hair. He wasn't a weight lifter, but definitely attractive to her. Except for a slight paunch of a stomach, Fem found herself salivating at the mere thought of what she could do with a man like this. As he moved back into her field of vision, her mouth dropped open. This time there was no slight drop. He was completely naked and his cock was longer than 7. It looked more like 11 inches. Oddly enough, she didn't see a ball sac, but her attention was on the head as it bounced with each step he took.

"I have to tell you," his voice intoned as he stood beside her bed. "You are a very attractive woman and I don't know why my orders are to do this to you. You see, I was paid to come to you, seduce you, drug you and then slowly and with as little pain as possible, kill you." Her eyes widened as she took in that information. "But you see, you're just so beautiful that I'd much rather take you as my plaything than to kill you. So, right now, I'm going to have my way with you and at least make it seem that I've killed you. I'm also not like any man you've ever met in your life."

That being said, he walked forward and slowly placed his cock on her lips. The tip traced her lips, around her nose, to her chin before going back to her lips. He pushed and she opened her mouth. To her surprise, his skin was not salty as she had expected. Instead, it was sweet. He pushed into her till she began to gag and then he stopped. Thrusting slowly, he allowed her to taste every bit of his cock. When a bit of precum came out, she was again surprised. It didn't have a hint of salty and was more sugary than anything else. He backed out, and trailed a line down her chin only when the contact continued down beyond her collarbone and her chest did she realize that she was topless. And when the contact continued past her breasts and her stomach and down beyond her waist did she realize she was completely naked.

She could only focus on the touch that was his. Everything else seemed to be distantly attached, but not numbly unattached. As soon as his cock found the lips of her vee, she shivered. He chuckled and then stopped his inward thrust when he became aware of her struggling to see him. To his green eyes she stared as she asked, "What is your name? I mean, you're here to kill me, yet your way of controlling me is something I've never experienced. You only tied my head, yet it feels as though the rest of my body is tied too."

The man paused slightly and then began to slide into her. "My name is Eon. I have lived longer than human years and I have taken many lives. Yours I do not want to take, but I will take you on a journey with experiences so deep that you may pass out." He paused and then locked his green eyes with her blue ones. "I am not of this world. There are many kills that I remember. But to answer your question to the head being tied, that's just my way. Your muscles are paralyzed, but the nervous system is still fully intact." He finished speaking and then pointed to his groin. Fem's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open in shock as she saw a second cock form from where most men have ball sacs. It emerged from a recess in his groin, glistening with slickness.

It seemed to have a mind of its own as it circled around his first cock to put impressively delicate pressure on her clitoris before sliding down past the thrusting cock and eased into her ass. Both the first and second cock began to alternate in thrusting. Fem felt a warmth spreading from her groin outward. She felt movement and felt his hands moving towards her breasts. The fantastic-ness of the feeling intensified. He felt her skin prickle and just laughed.

She felt a hot warm breath on first one then the other breast. The distinct feeling of tongue on nipple was something she was used to. To feel two at the same time with just one person in the room was totally alien. That's when the thought hit her: Eon was an alien and she was being erotically attacked by an alien. She thought she had completely mastered the feeling of two cocks rhythmically churning her towards an orgasm, but the feeling of both of her nipples being caressed, sucked, nipped, and licked at alternating speeds was making her heady. Another mouth...or maybe it was another tongue began to slide up neck and flicked at her ear.

At the same time, a mouth with lips closed over hers. She didn't even realize that her eyes had been closed. It didn't matter that she had opened her eyes. The lights were off and there was nothing she could see in the pitch darkness. Eon kissed her with a passion she could not match. And then he felt his power increase and was astonished as the tongue in his mouth and the cock in her pussy traded places without the rest of her body's attack relenting in any way. Suddenly her pussy was being licked and sucked on while a cock was thrusting into her mouth in deeper and deeper strokes. Soon it was hitting her tonsils. Then going past, then going further.

She began to choke and struggle. She thought he would pull out or at least allow her to breathe. Instead, his girth increased so that she could not even cough. If her muscles would not have been paralyzed, Fem would have been struggling madly. As her alarm bells rang loudly and her lungs begged for air, she became distinctly aware of two things. One: all assaults on her nipples and lower extremities were violently increased. Two: she was having an orgasm that was the highest she'd ever experienced. Wave after wave ran over her body as her brain tried to make sense of all her nerve endings shouting at the same time. If she would have been able to scream in exctasy, that would have happened, As it was, she was slowly losing consciousness for lack of oxygen and because her brain simply could not cope with this level of orgasm.

At some point, she did lose consciousness. She did not feel him pull out, let go, or undo the binding that held her head. She did not feel him raising her to a sitting position with her back to the wall. Nor, did she feel him stroking her pussy. While she was not conscious, he had made sure that the toxin responsible for the paralysis did not affect her. He waited until he had her positioned completely pinned yet movable. Then he leaned forward and breathed over her nose. His breath was like smelling salts and Fem came to life immediately.

At first she had to cope with being upright. Then she felt her thighs touching her breasts. She tried to move her head and to her relief, discovered she could turn her head. With more freedom to her neck, she looked around for Eon. When she had looked to her left and right and not seeing anything, she relaxed. Then, the figure dropped from her ceiling. His cock was extended and he sunk into her pussy with a rush. With nothing blocking her airways, Fem shrieked with delight.

Eon allowed her to feel the freedom of breathing for a moment before he leaned forward and used his hands to slowly close her windpipe with a steadily tightening grip. Before, she might have resisted, or even fought him. But since he had brought her back from beyond the realm of consciousness once before, she allowed him to do whatever he wanted. He smiled as he felt her body relaxing against his touch. At the same time, he morphed his lower cock into a ridged one and began to thrust viciously into her. She winced with pain but he did not slow. The upper cock became flat and wide. Little bumps like oversized taste buds. In fact, that's what they were.

He raked his second tongue between her lips and then plunged deep inside of her, tasting her very essence. It gave him a power unlike any of the aliens he had fucked on his own planet. Somehow, the orgasmic liquids of human women was so much more cataclysmic than that of a similar alien. "I'm going to try something with you that I've not ever done with any other." He didn't actually speak the words, but rather used telekinetic power to communicate directly to her brain. She felt more than heard him speak to her. It would not matter if she wanted to speak, her airways were already closed off. "I'm going to use a tooth of mine that is hollowed. I'm going to bite where your bladder is and overfill it. I won't damage any other parts of you, but I want you to feel something you may never have felt before."

No sooner had he finished speaking when she felt a tiny prickle of pain on her abdomen. True to his word, she did not feel the tooth going into her bladder. But rather suddenly, her brain was sending messages to her that she had to urinate. However, combined with that message was the rising and cresting of another orgasm. She began to panic. The words were spoken to him before the signal ever went to her nearly crushed vocal cords. "If you keep the air away from me, I'll pass out before I can orgasm." In response, his grasp went slack and she sucked in air.

When she had fully restored oxygen to her blood, she once again felt her breasts being licked, her ears being sucked on, her clitoris being bit. There was a tongue ravaging her pussy and one giant cock in her ass. She could feel the ridges against her canal and she was on the edge of the orgasm when suddenly Eon stopped everything. Groaning in frustration, Fem strove to at least push through to the release, but he had already anticpated that move and quickly cut off her air. Asphyxiation quickly bled off her need for release as pleasure was fought off by the incredible power of instinct and the need to breathe. As soon as he determined she was far enough away from the release she so desired, he released his grasp on her throat.

Again she sucked in air. He picked her up with the sheer power of his two cocks and balanced her in mid-air. With a hand that had 6 fingernails, he raked her back from shoulders to buttocks. He raised welts in the process and she moaned with desire. He bounced her up and down and she arched her back from the feeling of being fucked in the ass while a tongue continued to search out every ridge and valley in her pussy.

"Ever squirted?" The question was unspoken and it came from Eon. Through the throes of passion, her mind responded with a smile. "This liquid that I've filled your bladder with sometimes comes out with a force possible of propelling a torpedo or a rocket. I'm going to coat your groin with a substance that will cause your orgasm to not burn you." Fem turned her head in shock and surprise. The question was evident in her eyes. "Burn me? What the fuck!?"

Eon had no time to explain. Her body was responding much sooner than he had anticipated. Hardening his own skull to be harder than rock, he leaned over so that his torso was protecting his victim. Timing was tricky. If he did not hold her, she would literally shoot out of his grasp and spin around like a balloon quickly deflating. He hooked arms around her torso and then once again teased her nipples into a fog of delirious pleasure. Pleasure overtook Fem, but not before Eon once again allowed her to breathe in and then quickly pinch off hair windpipe. Her diaphragm full and her bladder to bursting, there was nowhere but down for the orgasm to go.

He put out a tail for balance when suddenly it was as if it were "All systems go." With a growl and groan that was more internal than anything else, her body exploded in the most violent explosion of orgasms she had ever experienced in her life. Or ever would have. She was vaguely aware that the pressure was slowly diminishing, but much more aware that there was a sudden rush of air against her face. And also a loud crash. When she opened her eyes, she was in the air. Eon was holding onto her tightly. She felt a distant warmth against her thighs. What she did not know was that the liquid he had put into her was highly reactive to the oxygen in the earth's lower atmospheric levels. The distant warmth was from the fire at the end of her extremely powerful squirting orgasm.

Eon had hoped for more than one shot, but with all the breath-play that he had done before, her body was going through the queen of all orgasms and propelling him higher than he ever though possible through the frame of weak human earthlings. Soon they reached the point where oxygen was quite thin and the fire burnt out. However, she needed to breathe or she'd be dead by the time they hit the ground again. And if he'd kill her, he knew he would either have to bring her back to life or simply move on. It was heart wrenching even for his emotion-less mind to consider after being brought to new sexual highs by this seemingly insignificant female.

One of his hands became something like a breathing mask and he allowed his superior lungs to provide oxygen for her. Meanwhile, a canopy rose from between his shoulder blades and the two slowly spiraled back down to earth. He was amused at the hole. Fem was shocked. She could not believe that she had created a hole the size of a pickup truck bed in the part of the house she knew her bedroom to be. Eon circled around to the front of the house where his vehicle that looked like a delivery truck sat. Gently, he pressed his hand against her throat and easily she allowed him to draw her into another short faint. He lay her on the floor just inside the door. Then, he withdrew from her and simply admired her physical beauty. Then, he stepped back and watched as if in a dream time shifted and she was in her bedroom. He rang the doorbell and grinned as she typed "brb" and closed off the screen.

Physical computer data was so easily erasable. It was the memory of brains that was more difficult to erase. He retrieved the package from the truck. It was a small replica of his tool that had been both cock and tongue at the same time. He knew that the use of the tool would possibly bring back memories of what had happened to her, but it was a risk he had to take. He held out the package and told her to sign. She had no pen, so he reached into the pocket of his shirt to give it to her. She was strangely taken by his appearance and he did not know how to react. "Ma'am? Pen?"

Fem's eyes swung back up as her face reddened. He didn't react to her shock at his size much less to the buzz that she felt. She took his pen and while writing out her signature for the package, she thought it strange that the humming in her ears increased when she took the pen. As she handed the pen back, Eon heard her alarm bells ringing like a train he was riding. It was music to his ears. She heard them as though distantly across a long valley. Her vision became blurred and he watched as her pupils dilated. She reached for the door frame to steady herself, Eon watching as her fingertips hit air. There was the distinct feeling of pitching forward. Though her memory let her know that she should have collided with the delivery man, that too was like a distant memory. Blackness closed over her vision and she faded.

He caught her just before she hit the ground and placed the box underneath her head. Breathing into her nostrils with the same smelling-salt-like reaction, he watched as she began to stir. Before she knew what had happened, Eon vanished like the wind. Fem woke with a distant memory of being taken to sexual highs she had never had before. She got up from the floor and picked up the box. Walking back into her bedroom, she saw her computer still open. Sitting on the bed, she opened the box.

When she saw the object inside, her pelvic muscles clenched. She looked up at the ceiling, half expecting to see a giant hole. Instead, she only saw her ceiling but instead of just her ceiling, there was a slight indentation that looked like a body had been in the plaster. It was however an impossible imprint because the imprint was upwards. Slowly her mind put together foggy details of what might've happened, but they were too otherworldly and alien to what she'd always known to be possible. Or was it?

(Author's Note: Dearest Fem, thank you so much for letting me finish this with you!)