Eowyn and the Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eowyn was red with shame. She had always felt her bosom was one of her best features, round and firm, not so big that they like udders nor so small they were just bumps. But having them on show for everyone was horrible, especially when it was her new husband doing the showing and his fellow orcs doing the looking. She was glad now that the Rohirric lords were looking away, trying to hide their own shame -- all except Grima Wormtongue who was looking on with undisguised glee at her fallen state.

"I'm going to have me a taste," Gwarsh and Eowyn almost fainted in horror. Visions of him literally eating her swum before her eyes. Luckily it wasn't that he was meaning, though the reality was little better as his cruel mouth descended on her bosom. His teeth grazed at the flesh, the fangs digging so deep that they were bruising her. He bit down even harder, making her squeak with pain, but at the same time his lithe tongue started to pound at the nipple in his mouth, washing round it swiftly and hard with the proboscis. Despite herself Eowyn felt a shiver of pleasure and her squeak went up an octave. Quickly he switched to her other tit, biting deep down on it, stabbing his fangs into the flesh and grazing his yellowing teeth over the soft mammary. His tongue flickered again, teasing the erect nub and pinging it in his mouth.

He straightened, wiping his mouth clear of the saliva that had quickly formed, a cruel smile across it. Eowyn took the chance to quickly move her hands up to cover her bosoms again. Gwarsh laughed loudly and long, then stopped and grasped her wrists again, he didn't pull, but instead said, "You know I want 'em uncovered, so either stop covering them up or I'm goin' to have you over my knee and you won't like the spanking you'll get." Eowyn let her arms drop to her side, blushing furiously all the time and trying to ignore the catcalls of the surrounding orcs. Gwarsh grinned again, "Time for the wedding feast," he announced to the cheers of the orcs.

He gripped Eowyn's hand tightly and half led her, her half dragged her to the banqueting tables -- if the ramshackle wooden tables with long benches could be described as such. He had pride of place in the middle of the longest one, with Eowyn beside him. Saruman took a spot on the other side of the orc chieftain and Grima sat opposite her, a snide smile on his weasel face. Theoden was a few spaces down near the bottom, hardly a place of honour and showing how little the king of Rohan meant in these new times. The other Rohirric lords were not even on the main table, but down on the edge with the minor sub-chieftains who small bands that made up Gwarsh's larger tribe. As she sat Eowyn was aware that Grima was eying her tits lustfully and she blushed, whilst deciding she would try and ignore his eyes and pretend her bosom wasn't on show.

"Food, drink," Gwarsh bellowed and banged the table so hard it rattled.

The drink arrived first, brought by chastened slaves and goblin imps, not tough enough to sit with orcs or uruks. A jug was put down in front of Gwarsh and he grabbed it draining it and slamming it on the table, before yelling for more. It was quickly supplied, so full it was dribbling down the sides. Gwarsh took another swallow from the jug, before pouring a generous helping into Eowyn's goblet and even more generous into his own. "Saruman," he offered the wizard.

The white wizard shook his head, "Not for me," he turned to one of the slaves, "There is some wine I brought, a casket. Open it and bring a goblet for me."

Eowyn looked suspiciously at the drink in front of her. It was a deep, dark brown, frothy and bubbling, little speckles of what might have been saliva from her husband bobbed on the surface bouncing with what was almost certainly dirt and grime. She grimaced and seeing her husband looking at her expectantly raised the goblet as he raised his, chinking it together in a toast. He didn't ask what she had toasted to and she didn't tell him. She brought the goblet to her lips and sipped. It was like drinking fire, so powerful she coughed and choked. Gwarsh laughed again, slapping the table in his mirth, "Orcish ale, stronger even that the dwarves can handle. Not for weak woman."

She nodded, "Perhaps i could have some milk instead husband." It wasn't a drink for weddings, but it wouldn't burn her insides out either."

"Milk? Milk?" Pah," snarled the orc. "Orcish ale not good enough for you." Eowyn was about to say it was fine and then not drink it when Gwarsh gave a cruel smile, "Well we'll have to see about getting you something else to drink." She wasn't sure what he meant but she had a horrible feeling anyway, but before she could say anything he'd grabbed her goblet and drained the ale within, slamming it back down on the table. He jumped up and stood on the bench, as his fellow orcs roared and shouted. Grasping his breeches he pulled them down, so for the first time Eowyn saw her husband's orc cock for the first time. Even flaccid it was large, the hairless balls as big, full of orc spunk she knew. He grabbed her empty goblet and to her horror held it under his cock as he began to gush dark yellow orc piss into it. The liquid arced into the goblet, splattering and tinkling as it hit the metal. Some of it missed as he laughed and rocked, landing on the table in front of her and only just missing her hands, some of it overspilled as he continued to pee even as the goblet was full, the yellow urine flooding down to land on the table, creating a pool of piss. He slammed the drink down in front of her and then jumped down to sit at the table, his cock still out.

Eowyn looked at it in stunned horror, even Grima looked a little green, though Saruman appeared merely interested. Gwarsh grinned at her, "Here's a drink for you, orc piss."

"You want me to drink it?" Eowyn said in disgust, feeling the bile rising in her throat.

"Yeah horse lady, I want you to follow your wedding vows and do what I say," he snarled.

Eowyn had been brought up to believe that a vow, especially a wedding vow or one to your King, was the most sacred thing and to break it the most heinous of crimes -- above rape or murder or even horse theft. To not drink the piss when her husband told her would be to break the words she said about obeying him, just as bad it would be a betrayal of Theoden King and the treaty he had signed up to. But she had never come closer to breaking her word that in that moment, as she looked between the evil face of her orc husband and the vile brew he had pissed in her goblet. He gave a slow, cruel smile, "Drink it," he ordered.

She sobbed and tears ran down her cheek, but she reached for the goblet. Whatever the ale had made from, mixed with the urine it gave an even more noxious smell than the piss on its own and made the yellow even darker and deeper. She raised the goblet to her lips and sipped. The piss was stinging, even more than the ale, making her blink and shudder. Gwarsh laughed. "Down it, drink it all up."

Around him the other orcs started chanting it out, "Drink, drink, drink" and slamming their hands down on the table. Eowyn paused for a second, horrified by what she was about to do, then raised the goblet to her lips and drank it down as fast as she could. The liquid stung her throat and made her stomach heave. She drank so quick, desperate to get it over, that much of it poured down her chin and over her naked breasts before dribbling down and staining her white dress. All the time she drank, a good half minute, she could feel the shudder of the table as the orcs pounded it and here there chants of "Drink, drink, drink."

Finished she put the goblet down and turned her head to wretch and try to force herself to throw up. She didn't manage it, the orcs continuing to laugh as she tried, leaving the vile liquid in her stomach. She sat back up again, the only good point was that Wormtongue looked distinctly out of sorts and was hardly touching his own ale in front of him. Gwarsh looked at the goblet, checking there was none in. Then he grinned at his fellows, "Seems like my new wife has finished her drink of orc-piss, must have liked it a lot to drink it all down. Anyone want to give her a refill."

The orcs hooted in laughter and one of them stood up. Passed the Eowyn's goblet he filled it to the brim with his piss so that it overflowed. It was handed back down the table to Eowyn, who gave a horrified smile and then sipped it, hoping that they wouldn't make her drain this one as well. However the food was coming, the slaves and imps spooning slop into the bowls in front of the orcs. Again Saruman called for one of the slaves and sent her to his own supplies for something more tasty, as Eowyn looked at the bowl in front of her, brown mush with bits of meat. "Horse?" she said sickly.

"Aye, your wedding gift," said Gwarsh sticking his fingers in the bowl and coming up with a large mouthful. "Not hungry?" he asked, as he chewed spitting out goblets of half-eaten meat onto the table in front of her.

She shook her head, waiting for him to tell her to eat it. Instead he just shrugged and picking up her bowl, poured it into his own. Around them the orcs wolfed down the horse dish, hissing and snarling in conversation with each other as they did. Eowyn felt alone, she would have even been happy to talk to Grima, but he was in conversation with the wizard and was taking no notice of her.

"You ever thought you'd be marrying an orc?" it was Gwarsh, speaking to her and asking a question, not giving an order, even if he did spit out bits of food as he spoke.

"No," replied Eowyn truthfully and then because Gwarsh seemed to expect her to say something back, "Did you ever believe you'd be marrying a lady of Rohan?"

"Wed, nah," he said and picked at a particularly knotty piece of gristle in his teeth, "Fucked a few, killed even more, plenty I did both to. You ever fucked a woman when her insides are coming out after you've gutted her?" It was a rhetorical question, but Eowyn shuddered and shook her head. The orc shrugged and continued, "Real squealers are the dying ones you know." He picked his teeth again and examined the end result on his nail before sucking it. "Never thought I'd be wedding a horse lady, but things change."

"What like?" Eowyn asked, grateful for some small connection with her orc husband.

"When I was first out from the breeding pits, five years old and full of cum," he noticed her surprise, " -- yeah we mature early, five is an adult, not like you men where it take you near twenty years -- anyway as a young warrior all I wanted to was kill, eat and rape, and I did lots of all of it. But I quickly noticed it was the orcs at the front, the grunts who did all the dying and the bosses and the chieftains who did most of the eating and fucking. Plenty of killing as well, but they were only in when the odds were good, never got a chief leading a charge over a palisade as archers filled you with holes. So I got ambition, built up a few boys of my own and took charge, then more boys and yet more, smarter ones I made chiefs themselves, they got me more boys. Got some caves and some sows for breeding, keep my numbers up. Plenty of orcs stop at that....

"I could have too, but met Saruman, he was wanting some handy boys for his army and my tribe was among the handiest. Some of the other tribes, their chiefs didn't like the idea of swearing loyalty to an old man, Wizard or not. I wasn't stupid, I did; those tribes have new chiefs now -- me. Saruman got his armies, I got bigger.

"Saruman he saw that, saw I wanted more. He ain't stupid, but neither am I, I want big, but I'm loyal to him at the same time, why bite the hands that feed, 'specially when doing so gets you dead. He said to me, he was doing a treaty with you horse lords, said we'd have to stopping raiding you as you'd be his as well. That's the deal, well I live with that and told him by boys would be no trouble and those that were I'd string up. But then he suggested more, said alliances were often sealed with a marriage and cos he wasn't the wedding kind, what about me. Who would it be sez I, thinking he was going to marry me to some ugly as a troll bitch of a whore. Nah he sez, the Kings niece, pretty little thing -- which is true -- Grima said he betted you fucked good, he wanted you, but Saruman thought he'd give you to a real orc. He sez if I marry you your heir to Rohan, knock you up with a sprog and I'm Daddy to a king."

"Oh," Eowyn said, looking down the table at the Lords eating gingerly at their table.

Gwarsh saw where she was looking and laughed, "You think they don't know, they're weak not stupid. Why you think they're kissing up to me, they realise I'm gonna being a king Daddy and they want to look good." He grinned evilly.

Eowyn nodded sadly, there would be no rescue for her, the Rohan were an old and proud people, but now they were no-more -- only the shadows were left. Gwarsh had finished with his story and was howling for more ale and food, cries which were replicated all around the tables as the orcs feasted. Eowyn was once again left alone, with only the cup of piss in front of her, which she left undrunk, though when Gwarsh glanced at her from his carousing she made a play of reaching for the goblet and lifting it up, in the hope that by appearing willing he wouldn't make her drink it all again.

The feast continued for hours into the late afternoon, Eowyn surprised by how much the orcs could eat and drink. After the short conversation at the start Gwarsh pretty much ignored her, talking to Saruman and his orcs about war and future plans for it. Grima continued to stare at her tits, whenever he wasn't talking to the wizard, Eowyn got used to it; even if she didn't like it she guessed her new husband wasn't minding others ogling her. Eventually Gwarsh slammed down his goblet with a bang, making Eowyn start. He grinned at her and stood "Time for your first orc dick."

Eowyn had been dreading the consummation, but there was nothing she could do, the orc having made clear that no-one would be coming into save her. She stood, slowly and as gracefully as she could manage when her tits remained on open display, a fixed smile was on her face. The orcs chanted and rammed their fists on the table and Grima gave a sick thin smile as she stepped over the bench and walked towards Theoden King, to bade him good night, her new husband following behind. She expected to then go to whichever lean to or tent was her husbands. Things did not go as she expected.

She bent to kiss her uncle on his cheek, he barely seemed to notice she was there. She started to straighten when she felt Gwarsh strong hand on her back, pushing her forward against the table, her knees scraping at the bench. "What are you doing?" she gasped fearfully.

"As I said time for your first orc cock," he growled, forcing her down further with one hand, whilst his other gripped her dress and pulled it up.

"Here? At the table? With everyone watching?" she cried, struggling against his strength.

"Yes," he answered.

"Please" she wailed, "Let us go somewhere private where everyone can't watch."

"Human weddings fucking are private, this is orc -- we do it here," he replied brutally as he finished hoisting up her dress.

"For my first time please, let it be just with you," she pleaded, trying to appeal to his better nature.

For a second it seemed to work as he loosened his grip, "You're a virgin."

"Yes," she replied, grateful that she had never given into temptation.

Orcs don't have better natures. "I love breaking in virgins."

Eowyn cried as he pushed her on the table, her struggles to no avail. He was holding her down with one hand as he unlaced his breeches with another. In her ears Eowyn could hear the constant drumbeat of orcs pounding the table and the chant of her husband's name. "Move aside old man," he pushed the King roughly along the bench to give himself more room and Eowyn could feel his rough, strong hands on her back and arse, spreading her legs apart.

Then she could feel the touch of his orc cock against her sphincter. "No," she cried out, "Not in there."

Unsurprisingly Gwarsh ignored her. With one brutal thrust he penetrated her. Eowyn squealed in pain as the thick orc-meat rammed into her tight back hole, stretching and straining it wider than it had ever been. "No, no, please don't," she cried, as the orc drove in again, further and faster, his hard cock opening her ass. Her fingers gripped at the wood table, her nails scrabbling at it. She was vaguely aware her tits were rubbing in some gloop, that she didn't want to know what it was, but all her mind was on her arse as her husband rammed it harder and faster, so she feared it would split. His muscular thighs were slamming at her naked buttocks, making them bounce and jiggle, she could feel his big orc balls bouncing at her, like a wet leather bag. "No, please stop, I'm begging you, please."

Around them the orcs cheered and shouted, yelling their encouragement to their chief. A few were grabbing some of the more choice looking slaves and dragging the women away, others were had their cocks out and were pumping them with their hands as they watched, not caring that everyone could see. Orcs have no shame, humans do. Eowyn face was red with the embarrassment and horror of being fucked in her arsehole for the first time and all in public. The Rohirric Lords were deliberately looking away, keeping to their own table and trying to pretend they didn't notice what was going on. Beside her Theoden King was frowning, "I'm sure your new husband is very nice, but shouldn't you go to your bed chamber for this." Everyone ignored him. The serving girls continued to put out food and drink, hoping that they'd get lucky and a randy orc wouldn't take them.

Only Grima seemed to be enjoying the show, moving closer so that he could watch as Gwarsh arse fucked her. "Please make him stop," Eowyn begged him, but her uncle's counsellor only grinned and licked his wormy lips.

The orc was going faster, slamming his huge cock into Eowyn's hole. Tears trickled down Eowyn's face from the shame more than the pain, which was becoming bearable. Actually her body was starting to find it enjoyable, her cunt was fluttering and wet, as when she touched herself at night and rolls of a warm joy were running through her. She squealed again, this time because of the feeling which had erupted in her. But even if her body was betraying her, her mind wasn't and she called for the orc to stop. He didn't.

The table continued to shake with the orcs pounding their fist on it and Eowyn being fucked over it. She looked down, unwilling to make eye contact with Grima or the watching orcs, as that would have increased her shame. The table itself was grimy and greasy, not having been washed since the last time it had been used and made worse by the terrible table manners of the orcs at her wedding feast. She wasn't even sure what some of the mess on it was, and was sure she didn't want to know. It was still better than looking at the grinning face of Grima or the ugly demented scowls of the orcs.

"Fuck," grunted her husband. He pounded some more. "Fuck," he repeated. Except this time as he spoke he shot his seed into Eowyn's bowels. There was plenty of it, the warm cum filling her back hole and then some, the excess squirting and dribbling out of the hole as he pulled out, leaving her torn between gasping in pleasure and sobbing in shame, so she managed a little bit of both.

The orc grabbed her arse cheek and squeezed it hard, running a finger through his own goo, before wiping it on Eowyn's dress. "That's your first orc cock, I can tell you want more."

Eowyn wasn't sure whether to shake her head or nod, so she just pushed herself up and tried to rearrange her dress. She didn't get far before Gwarsh's hand was on her back, pushing her down again. "I said that's your first orc dick, didn't say you weren't getting more, it's an orc wedding."