Eowyn and the Orc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my husband," she moaned submitting to him.

"I'm going to have some more ale and watch you get them," he grinned.

"What...?" for a moment Eowyn was confused, unsure what he meant. Then she saw a grinning orc stand up and loosen his breeches, exposing his large dick. "Please no, I'm your wife."

"Yeah, and I'm letting the boys fuck you," said Gwarsh.

The shame was so much that Eowyn burst into tears, still crying as the second orc got behind her and thrust into her still opened arse. He wasn't as big as her husband nor as powerful, but he was still plenty large and strong and soon her body was betraying her again, with those terrible feelings of pleasure competing with her shame. She closed her eyes and pressed her face to the table, ignoring the stickiness against her lips and the foul smelly puddle her nose was in. It helped a little than she could no longer see the orcs around her, but she could still hear them, hissing and chanting, snarling in their brutal dark tongue and grunting as they tore at the food in front of them. The sounds of revelry were all around, the wap of them as they jerked their orc cocks watching her and hear the cries of the slaves, many now totally given to pleasure as the orc had their fun. The table creaked under her squeaking and squalling like it was alive. Her uncle was there, saying the odd sentence in confusion, but otherwise just grumbling and muttering under his breath as if he was a fool in the street. And then there were her own moans and yelps, treacherous cries of pleasure as she felt the orc cock pummel her.

When he came, spurting his cum into her backhole, another one took his place, fucking her hard and fast. A third one came after him and then a fourth and fifth, each one ramming her back door open until it was agony. The final one shot his seed and Eowyn waited for his replacement. It didn't come. Gingerly she opened her eyes to see her new husband sitting on the bench opposite, his hand was below it and from the movements of his arm she could tell he was jerking himself off. He gave a snarly, grin as her eyes opened, his fangs protruding even more than normal. "You enjoyed all that orc cock, the cum must be fairly leaking for your arse." Eowyn blushed, not sure if the first was true, but the second certainly was. She could feel it leaking from her bruised and battered bottom, down her thighs and into the back of her knees. Gwarsh swallowed some more of the powerful ale and belched, turning to an imp and demanding, "Get me more." The small goblin hurried to obey as the orc turned back to his wife. "You ever sucked a cock before? Heard a lot of you high-born virgins suck dick like it's your fucking mother's teat."

"No," Eowyn shook her head.

The orc grinned again, "Well ain't today a day of firsts. Get under the table and pleasure me with your mouth."

Eowyn did as she was told, slipping onto her hands and knees to crawl under the table. It was even worse below than above, the ground muddy and messy with dropped and squashed food and crap, liquid dripping through the cracks to land on her as she scrambled. Gwarsh's thick orc cock was out of his pants and she got her first chance to look at it properly. If it was not twelve inches it was at least ten, and thick as well, with veins protruding out of it. There was no skin at the top so she could see the bulbous head, glistening with cum and smeared with... she didn't want to think, just that she didn't think Gwarsh had cleaned it since it had been in her bottom. She closed her eyes, trying to escape the picture and opened her mouth. Her lips closed on the massive cock, touching it and then sliding down. It was so large and thick, that she could barely get her mouth round it and she had pull up and try again.

"Suck it all," Gwarsh instructed and Eowyn returned her mouth to the cock. This time she felt the orc's strong hand on the back of her head forcing her down. She choked and snorted as she went down the dick, gagging painfully as it went deeper into her mouth so her bile soaked his dong. She could taste the bitter flavour of her own arse on his cock, almost as awful tasting as the old orc cum which coated it. She couldn't complain though not with the orc forcing her down. His hard dick pressed at her throat and she felt herself vomiting inside, the bile forcing its way up her throat and out through her lips, spurting over his green orc balls. He let her lift for a second and she snorted in some air through her nose, before he thrust her back down, his hard dick again pressing at her throat and making her gag as it hit her taste buds.

The sounds of the partying orcs were partially muffled by the table, but she could hear them grunting and squeaking, the table shaking as they hit it with empty goblets and demanded refills. Her husband pressed her harder, shouting something in his own tongue as he did so. She took him all in her mouth, trying to suck him, though with all the bile she had spewed her throat was sore and dry.

Suddenly the orc was gripping her hair and pulling her up painfully from his dick. For a second she wondered why and then with a quick flick he exploded, the cum shooting up over her face, stinging her eyes and burning her chapped lips. She shuddered in disgust as the orc cum covered her face, a silvery slime, slowly slithering down her nose and mouth, over her chin to drip down over her bare bosom and ruined dress. Gwarsh grabbed her again and dragged her up, sitting her on his knee. He gripped a goblet and grinned, "Drink."

She was thirsty, so she took it, even as she did so realising the dirty yellow colour could mean it was only one thing. "I refilled your goblet with piss as you enjoyed the last one so much," Gwarsh laughed. He placed his hand under the base, pushing it up towards her mouth so that she couldn't avoid the goblet pressing into her lips. Involuntarily she opened them again as the orcs around her laughed and thumped the table, chanting for her to drink as her husband said. For the second time that day she gulped down the foul liquid, her insides heaving as Gwarsh held the goblet until she'd drained it, ignoring the dribble of piss that ran down her front.

"Tell me you enjoyed that," there was a hint of menace in the orc's voice as if she would dare to disobey him and see the consequences.

But Eowyn had been brought up to honour and obey her husband and keep vows so if he said she was to say she'd enjoyed it was her duty to agree, no matter how much of a lie it was. "I enjoyed it," she forced a smile onto her lips.

Gwarsh laughed again, "See, I said she'd enjoy orc piss," he wheezed out to his guffawing cronies.

"You want us to give her a refill," a large orc with a mouth full of broken teeth sniggered reaching into his breeches to pull out his green orc cock.

For a moment Eowyn had visions of being made to drink the beastly brew until she burst. But to her relief her husband said, "Nah, she's had enough -- don't want to spoil her with the amber stuff." The orcs all laughed in agreement, as if their piss was a delicious treat not a sickening, vomit inducing swill. Gwarsh made to stand, pushing her off his knee and she stood beside him, aware that she only reached up just above his shoulder.

The orc looked around and Eowyn followed his gaze. The celebrations were in full swing, if you could call them that. There was hardly a serving girl on her feet, the few she could still see were usually on the ground with a rutting orc on top of them. Other orcs were staggering around beastly drunk, throwing up where they wanted and still more were ramming greasy food down their throats, calling for more from the goblin imps even before they swallowed. The lords of Rohan were sitting at their tables, all of them trying to work out when they could leave -- difficult as Theoden was sitting at a table on his own, almost completely unaware of what was going on. Saruman had left at some point without saying good bye or even pretending to leave good wishes to the bride, she was of that little importance to him. Only Grima seemed at place, sipping from the wine Saruman had left unfinished and staring triumphantly at Eowyn in her ruined dress and covered with piss and cum.

Without warning Gwarsh drew his sword and slammed it into the table, sending splinters of wood flying everywhere and a goblin imp to his knees in a panic. The other orcs looked at him as he drew himself up, "Warriors, orcs, uruks, goblins, men (the last word lacked the enthusiasm and energy of the first four), today we were as one for my wedding feast. Tomorrow we are as one as we follow the White Wizard and make war on the scum of Gondor." The orcs cheered wildly, at best there were a few mild hurrahs from the Rohirric, aware they had agreed to break their oldest alliance to serve with their oldest enemies. Gwarsh ignored the half-hearted enthusiasm, "Tonight, you eat, you drink, you fuck any slave or servant in this camp. Me I've eaten, I've drunk and I'm going to fuck some more. Tonight I'm going to take my woman and fuck her properly, so that she sprogs a union between man and orc." The cheers from the orcs weren't as loud as before, the men's were even less. Gwarsh growled and slammed his sword down again, this time slicing through an imp who was carrying some ale to the table -- it had the effect of both killing the imp and raising the cheers. For a moment Gwarsh stood basking in them, his sword held high above his head so it caught the last of the sun's rays.

He sheathed the sword and turning to Eowyn grabbed her one handed round the waist and even as she gave a shriek of surprise threw her over his muscular shoulder like she was a lump of ham he was carrying to market. He slammed his hand on her arse, gripping "Come," he said, like she had a choice in the matter and strode onwards.

His shelter was about five minutes away and he kept his hand on her backside all the way, squeezing and kneading it like dough, his calloused hands scratching at her bare skin. Carried like a package Eowyn felt dizzy and dazed, and even though she knew what was to come she was glad when he dropped her to her feet again. The tent was little more than a couple of poles and some stitched together leathers, half-open to any passer-by who gawked in. A couple of feet outside it was her chest with her clothes in. "You want me to change into my night things," she asked her husband.

The orc laughed and reached for her dress, ripping it apart so that it fell to the ground leaving her naked (her shoes having fallen off somewhere on the journey). "You're in your night things," he said.

It was dusk, but standing in her nakedness Eowyn still blushed, trying to cover herself from her husband's gaze, aware that orcs can see better in gloom and darkness than humans. Gwrash barked another laugh, "Still got your modesty, that'll soon go in an orc camp." He gave a shrug as if it didn't matter, "Get in under the covers and I'll join you."

The inside of the tent wasn't spacious with just room for a couple of fur blankets, one on the ground and one above it. They smelt, though not as bad as Eowyn had thought they would, in fact they seemed almost new and cleaned. She quickly got under them. The space was so small that she knew she'd have to lie close to Gwarsh for them both to fit, there wasn't the luxury of sleeping with space between them. Outside he'd removed his sword and boots and was stripping out of his and top. He was very muscular she thought, every part of him seemed to bulge with them and many of them were covered by scars, signs that he had earned his chieftanship with blood. His breeches came next and she again saw how large and thick his orc cock was, even flaccid and dangling it looked like a trunk of the tapestry of an Oliphant they had hanging at Edoras.

He clambered into the tent, pulling back the top cover so that she was exposed again. He licked his lips greedily, running the tongue over the tusks. "Let's see if we whelp us a sprog tonight," he said as he crawled over us.

"Yes," she said, not sure whether she was agreeing or not. It was a wife's duty to give birth she knew, but she couldn't say the thought of half-orc children thrilled her. Still that was no longer her decision. His rough hands were reaching down to open her legs and one of his fingers was pushing at her cunt, sliding in to it and opening it up. He grinned and worked the finger in and out, quickly joining it with a second. "You're wet," he said and indeed she was.

"Ooohh," Eowyn let out a small moan of pleasure as the orcs fingers penetrated her. A wave of excitement rode through her and she gave a small shiver.

The orc saw her reaction and grinned, "Wait until you get my dick," he promised.

Eowyn nodded and groaned again, the pleasure beginning to seep through her body. Her pussy got damper and slicker as the orc went in, until without warning he pulled his fingers out. Her cunt-hole was only empty for seconds and then his huge orc cock was pushing in. "It's tight, not as tight as your arse, but damned tight," he grunted. Not that it seemed to stop him shoving it deeper and deeper in, stretching her open. However it was more flexible than her other hole and whilst there was a soreness it was mild and was soon been overwhelmed by other feelings as he began to thrust and push.

"Oooooh," Eowyn groaned. She had to admit the fingers had felt good, better than her own, but the cock felt fantastic, like it belonged in her. She let herself be pushed against the rug as the naked orc panted and thrust on top of her, his hard muscular pecs pressing down on her bosoms and squashing them like pancakes beneath his beefy body. He wasn't stinting in his efforts either, going fast and hard, each downward thrust impaling her all the way, so that his balls were bouncing at her. "OOohhh, oooohhh," she moaned again, unable to contain her glee.

"You like my orc cock," grunted Gwarsh, "Tell me you're liking my orc cock."

Other things she had said that day had been a lie, but not her words this time, "Yes, yes, I love your big orc cock, oooohhh it is good, so good."

Her hands reached up grab his back, caressing it as it went up and down. She could feel a scar under her fingers and she ran round it, stroking her husband's war wound as he went in and out of her. He gave a snarl, or possibly a smile, they looked the same and stopped. Keeping his cock impaled deep in her he moved his mouth to her teat, sucking and biting it greedily and hard enough for her to gasp, even if he kept from breaking the skin. Even the roughness felt good though, when she felt his dick inside her. He moved to the other tit, giving it the same treatment and leaving it soaked in orc spit, before grunting, "Take my cock horse lady, enjoy my dick."

He resumed hammering into her, and her legs went up and wrapped themselves around his muscular trunks, entwining and encouraging him. It made him go even faster and harder and she screamed, more in pleasure than anything else. His large orc cock was taking her to a place she had never been and never wanted to leave. Her hands gripped his back trying to pull him down even harder as her mouth gripped on his shoulder, her bite nothing like his and little more than a prick to the hardy orc. She could taste his grime and sweat, but it didn't matter, she was his in that moment and she cared not for his flavour, only that he rammed her to the Fourth Age. Another wave hit her and her fell back down again, her mouth opening as she yowled out her excitement, "Ooohhhhh, oooooohhhh!"

He grunted and went in harder and harder, slamming into her like a battering ram. She wasn't sure how long they'd been at it, but dusk was now darkness and her cunt both ached and sung. He gave one more grunt, "Yes" and she could feel his orc seed shooting into her and filling her pussy, to slide down into her womb. She didn't know whether she'd become pregnant that night, but there was enough of his gooey slime in her to make that possible.

He pulled out without a word and rolled off her. Within seconds he was on his side and seconds later he was snoring.

Eowyn lay there on her back, once more ignored. For a short while she had been somewhere else with Gwarsh, almost forgetting his cruelty and darkness, unable to see his ugly face in the dark and not caring about his smell. But now she was back to reality, the wife on an orc and wondering what the morrow would bring.