Ep. 01: Meet Cute Ch. 01

Story Info
Start of The Bourbon Chronicles - see authors note inside.
2.1k words
4.53
5.5k
8

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Reader! Welcome to The Bourbon Chronicles!

This is the beginning of a long series and I'm excited for you to come along for the ride. If you are only here for the hot steamy parts, they ramp up in Episode 1 Chapter 4. If you want to get to know the main characters first, be patient, it'll be worth your while. After the first three episodes things get exciting.

This starts off simply as the story of a woman and a man meeting and falling for each other. As their relationship blossoms, they will explore a large variety of kinks... eventually. There may even be some guest stars! ;-)

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll leave me a comment.

Chapter 1

*Ding* I heard the sound of my phone in the next room where I'd left it. It wasn't my usual notification sound. Instead, I recognized the sound of a message from OkCupid, my dating app of choice lately. I'd been chatting with a couple of women there last week, but so far, no sparks. I picked up my phone and saw the notification on my lock screen. It was from foxyred3222. I'd sent messages to several women who had yet to reply, and I suspected that this was one of them. I can't keep track of all these usernames.

She had mentioned in her profile that she loves animals, especially dogs and squirrels. I had written a silly opener asking if she knew what squirrels watched on TV. The surprisingly profound answer was "Nut-flix." I unlocked my phone and felt my stomach drop as I read the message. "Sounds like they need to Nut-flix and chill." Oh, she was silly like me. I caught myself grinning at her text. Wait, what else did I know about the girl who liked dogs and squirrels? I quickly went back to peek at her profile, but got distracted by her pictures. foxyred3222 was a stunning woman with fiery copper red hair, piercing grey-blue eyes, and a nice, curvy body. Okay... thinking of what to write her back. I took my time and re-read her profile. We actually had quite a bit in common. From our love of animals, to our political views, from our taste in music and books, to our love of silly shows, I could see why I was interested in her.

"LOL," I grinned as I wrote her back the cheesiest thing I could think of. And waited.

*Ding* Finally. Only it wasn't her. It was a message from a different woman I was talking to last week. I wasn't feeling anything with her, but I'm not a ghoster, that sucks. I just messaged her back and said that I wasn't interested in meeting in person and wished her well. No sooner did I hit send, than my phone lit up with a response from foxyred3222. I noticed my cheeks blush. I had asked her, "If you were a squirrel, would you be interested in my nuts?" It was terrible, good and terrible.

I moved to my comfy sectional sofa and took off my shoes. I had the lights down low and the tv making soft background noises as the digital screen lit my face. Her response on my lockscreen, "I suppose, if they're not too furry." I think I actually laughed out loud at that.

It turns out that foxyred3222's name was really Laurel. We texted back and forth for quite a while. I quickly became more interested in knowing more about her. Our conversation drifted from friendly to flirty and there were times I noticed that I was starting to bulge a little in my jeans. It was getting late and Laurel told me that she hoped we could talk again the next day. I was actually enjoying a conversation with this woman and had even gotten worked up a few times. I told her that I would love that. "Goodnight Laurel, it was nice chatting with you," I texted.

"Goodnight Jack. Talk soon."

I got in bed, exhausted from the day, and closed my eyes. As I lay there, I found that I couldn't get to sleep. I was still thinking about foxyred3222. I mean Laurel. Was she as sexy as I remembered from the pictures on her profile? I unlocked my phone. Yeah, she was really hot. Unable to sleep and phone in hand, I clicked open some porn as my free hand moved under the sheets. I began to play with my cock and it quickly grew and stiffened from my earlier arousal. I searched for redheads with big tits. I found a Summer Hart video where she's sucking off a guy with a big cock and matched her speed as I watched her bob up and down. It was okay, but it wasn't that hot and I kept thinking about Laurel. I flipped back to her profile and scrolled through the handful of images she chose to share with the world. There was one in particular that showed off her incredible smile, bright eyes, and immense cleavage. I grabbed the lube from my nightstand and made my hard cock so slippery.

I drifted into a daydream and imagined Laurel sucking my cock just like in the video. There she was on her knees right in front of me completely naked. Her curves were amazing and my hands quickly moved to her big natural boobs. As I stroked, I closed my eyes. Laurel started kissing her way up my stomach. It was so sensitive as she grabbed my wet cock and stroked it as she made her way up to my mouth. We kissed and my cock throbbed in her hand and dripped a few drops of pre-cum which she worked into the handjob. I grabbed her tits and thrust my hips as I felt myself getting close. There's a moment right before a man cums where his cock grows just a bit more. I lingered in that moment, cock head glistening with pre-cum. As I pushed myself over the edge, I imagined Laurel there under me, my cum splattering over her naked body. A wave of warmth came over me just as spurts of warm cum fell onto my chest and dripped down my fingers.

Laurel and I chatted on the app the next few days and there was definite chemistry. On Thursday, I asked her if she wanted to go out this weekend, but she said that she was going out of town for a bachelorette party. We settled on dinner and drinks Monday night when she got back. She finally asked for my phone number so we could text without the cumbersome dating app and I was happy to give it to her. Moving to text somehow made it feel more private and personal and soon our conversations turned sexual. Not sexting, per se, but we started talking about turn-ons and experiences, likes and dislikes. Soon we discovered that we had a lot in common sexually as well. I'm a big fan of a woman wearing thigh-high stockings and heels and Laurel shared that she loved wearing them and had a bit of a collection. I mentioned my love of running my fingers over the silky smoothness and lace tops of a good pair of stockings on a pair of shapely legs. She told me that she just might have to wear a short dress with stockings and heels for our dinner date so that I could show her exactly what I mean. She asked me if I was good with my hands and I told her that I play piano and have very skilled fingers.

After an uneventful weekend, I returned to work on Monday but I couldn't focus. I hadn't gotten a text from Laurel since Friday. I scrolled back through our texts a couple of times over the weekend. Now I found myself opening OkCupid and scrolling through Laurel's pictures again. I gave in around 10:30 and texted her, "Hope you had fun this weekend. Looking forward to tonight!" Was the exclamation point too much? Too late. My heart raced a bit after I hit send.

I told myself not to keep checking my phone every five minutes, but that didn't last long.

I pulled off my tie as I left work with my head held low and shoulders slumped. She didn't seem like the type to ghost someone. I picked up some greasy drive-thru and went home to drown my sorrows. I threw a baseball game on the TV for background noise, but I wasn't watching. Just eating and staring off into space when my phone dinged. I really wanted it to be Laurel and nearly jumped when it actually was.

There it was on my lock screen, "I'm so sorry! If you'll give me a raincheck on dinner, I'll explain everything." I was surprised, but really happy to hear from her.

"Hey! Well, I'm intrigued now. Dinner Thursday?" She agreed and told me it had been a long day and that she was going to sleep.

"Talk tomorrow?"

"Of course," I sent back. Laying there under my grey bamboo sheets, I felt a rush of feelings: surprise, excitement, nervous anticipation, lust, curiosity, the list goes on.

Again, I waited not-so-patiently the next day for Laurel to text me. By the time she did, it was mid-afternoon, and I was methodically finishing what I needed to get done before leaving for the day. "Hi Jack!" I was eager to respond, but didn't want to be too eager. I waited a minute and wrote back, "Hey you."

"I want to explain what happened," she said. Laurel went on to share that she'd had a fun and wild weekend with her friends. Their flight home was canceled and to make things worse, she'd lost her phone somewhere between the hotel and the airport. They ended up getting rebooked on a red-eye home that got in early Monday morning. After getting home, napping, and changing, she had to go get a new phone. Good thing everything was backed up to the cloud.

I felt really bad for her as I sat reading about her ordeal. "Wow, that's terrible. It does explain why I didn't hear from you."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"I totally get it. So, we'll get a do-over on Thursday." As much as I was eager to talk to Laurel, I was really stressed about work.

"Can we chat more tonight? I'm up against some deadlines here."

"Sure," she texted back. "Talk to you later."

I beat the clock; got everything I needed to accomplish today done. I plopped my wallet and keys down on the counter and poured myself a Makers Mark. The cubes jingled into the glass and crackled like a fire as I poured warm brown liquid over them. I had a few drinks with a dinner of leftovers before I messaged Laurel again. We ended up texting for a couple hours and the longer we texted, the more I drank.

"I was enjoying your pics after you went to sleep last night," I wrote.

"Um, thanks?" she wrote. "You enjoyed them?"

"Well yeah I was pretty excited after all that talk about stockings, and I might have gotten carried away." Did I just admit that I had masturbated to Laurel's pictures? I felt like I wanted to pull the covers over my head and disappear. There was a long pause.

"Really? You haven't even seen the good ones yet." For a moment I was embarrassed, realizing what I'd just shared with a woman I hadn't even met yet. Wait, she'd said "yet."

*Ding* I opened it. OMG, she sent me a mirror selfie wearing a lacy bra. My cock immediately sprang to life and within seconds was pushing against the soft fabric of my boxers. Her tits were way bigger than I was expecting. What do I write back? Thank you? Wow? "That's a really sexy picture. You look so hot there."

"Thank you." Wink-kiss emoji.

"I guess you didn't mind what I did with your other photos then." Liquid courage is a real thing. I looked at her smiling with her bright eyes and amazing cleavage outlined by black lace. The mesh of the bra didn't fully hide the outline of her nipples either.

*Ding* Another photo appeared on my screen. Laurel was standing wearing only a pair of jeans while cupping the bottoms of her big soft tits, her nipples fully exposed. I instinctively reached for my cock.

"I think you should return the favor," her message said.

My heart was pounding in my ears to the same rhythm as the throbbing of my cock. This was the best missed date I'd ever had. I scrolled through my private pics and found a go-to nude of my own, which I sent back. It seemed like a really long time to wait for her to say something. Did I go too far, I worried? Am I the guy who just sent an unwanted dick pic?

*Ding* "Nice cock!"