Ep. 01: Meet Cute Ch. 02

Story Info
Second installment in The Bourbon Chronicles.
1.9k words
4.6
2.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

I had a big grin on my face walking into work on Tuesday morning. Jerry from accounting cornered me as I was getting coffee in the breakroom. He stood too close as usual, and his breath smelled like he'd just stepped outside to lick an ashtray.

"Someone got laid last night," he said. I blinked at him in confusion for a minute. He had his usual dude bro smile on.

"Good for you man," I replied, trying to sound like I was interested in whatever tale he was going to tell me. Jerry would often regale me of his conquests whether I was interested or not.

He almost snorted as he laughed. "Not me, you!"

"What are you talking about?" I felt prickly heat rising around my neck. Damnit, don't blush.

"No one walks into work at 9:00 am on a Tuesday morning, with a smile like that, unless he had a great night."

Well, I did have a great night. "It's not like that. I was texting with a girl and it went really well." I wasn't going to get into any more detail than that. There really wasn't more to tell. "We're meeting Thursday night." I tried to have more of a poker face the rest of the day. I didn't feel like fielding any more comments from co-workers today.

I was wrapping up dinner when Laurel texted me. "Last night was fun," with a winking emoji. Just like that, I was grinning again. I scraped the remaining food off of my plate and slid it into the dishwasher.

"Yeah it was! You had me smiling at work just a bit too much."

"Oh?" she replied.

"Yeah, my coworker called me out for smiling more than usual."

"Good. I like making people smile," she said. Was there an innuendo there or was I reading into things?

We chatted for hours again. We talked about everything from experiences we'd had, to music we loved, and our favorite animals. We talked about what cities were romantic places to visit. There was a sexual tension slowly building in conversation. We made lots of innuendos before we slipped into full blown sex talk. We asked each other about our likes and dislikes, some fantasies, and more about our shared love for stockings and heels as well as lingerie. It was clear that Laurel was confident in her sexuality, which made her all the more attractive.

Laurel sent me a picture of herself in a black cocktail dress, with a long slit, showing off her stockings and heels. It wasn't terribly provocative on its own, but because of all this sexy chat about stockings, I was focused on how good her legs looked.

"Great legs!" I sent back. I shot back a photo of myself in a charcoal suit, that I thought I looked especially good in.

"Mmm, I love a well-dressed man," she responded. I wanted to see more pictures of her. She wanted to keep some sense of mystery for Thursday.

Our talk soon turned sexual again and I found myself slipping off my pants. I got into bed. "Stop it. You're making my cock hard again, Laurel," I joked.

"Good," she sent back with a smiling devil emoji.

"Do you want me to touch it?"

"Oooh. Yes please touch it for me Jack."

I slid my hand inside my boxers where my hard cock was already leaking a bit of precum. "I'm in bed. I already took off my pants. What about you?"

"I'm not wearing any pants either."

This was getting so hot. "Tell me what you're wearing right now."

"A soft t-shirt and black panties."

I pictured her laying there in front of me, legs spread. "Are you touching your pussy?"

"I'm rubbing it over my panties."

"Is it getting wet for me, Laurel?"

"It's starting to get wet. I'm sticking my hand in my panties to touch it."

My imagination was running wild picturing Laurel reaching into her panties. I stroked my hard cock as I pictured her. "Fuck, it's crazy how hot this is."

"Mmm. It's getting so wet. I'm sliding a finger inside."

I had to stop stroking. I was already way too close. "Fuck yes. Slide a finger in and pull it out to taste for me." Was that too far, I wondered as I waited for her reply?

"Oh, it's so wet now. And I taste so good." She added a smiling devil emoji.

I couldn't wait to find out for myself. "Fuck that's hot," I responded.

"Your turn," she wrote.

My turn for what, I wondered? "What do you mean?"

"Make that hard cock drip for me and give it a taste." She added a wink emoji this time.

Why not play along, I thought to myself. I stroked my hard cock faster and gave it a squeeze. A clear drop emerged on the head. Without thinking about it I rubbed the drop all over the sensitive tip. A much larger drop of glistening pre-cum appeared. I scooped it up on my finger and popped it directly into my mouth. "Mmm, delicious," I wrote back.

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you?"

"I can be in the right situation." I stroked faster. "What are you doing right now?"

"I'm sliding two fingers into my pussy and then rubbing the wetness on my clit."

"Fuck that's hot. I wish I could see that," I messaged, hoping for a picture.

"I'll bet you do. Are you going to cum for me?" she asked.

"Whenever you're ready. I'm riding the edge."

"Fuck yes. Cum all over my tits."

That put me right over the edge. I slowed to a rhythmic pulse as my orgasm neared and then stroked furiously as the white cum began to shoot from my cock. "I'm cumming for you Laurel!"

"Oh yes! Me too. I need to feel that cum on me."

"I came really hard," I messaged as I debated adding an emoji. I waited for her reply. A couple of minutes went by. Nothing. "Laurel?" Still nothing.

"Sorry. I came a second time really hard and had to catch my breath."

"Damn that was so hot!"

"It was," she agreed. We awkwardly moved from passionate sexting back to casual conversation which went on into the night, neither really wanting to stop.

By Wednesday, Laurel and I were sending flirty messages back and forth throughout the day. I tried to be aware of my facial expressions when I was around other people, but at my desk I kept finding myself grinning from ear to ear. Wednesday night was poker with the boys. I had an average night at the table, as I was distracted the whole time thinking about her. I had told her that I would be playing poker, so I wasn't really expecting to hear from her. I considered sending her a goodnight text, but it seemed weird. The night passed without that *ding* I was hoping for.

Thursday morning came and messaged Laurel, "Looking forward to tonight!"

"Me too!" Wink emoji.

"See you at 7:00," I confirmed. This worked out perfectly. She told me that she had plans for Friday which is why we planned dinner for tonight. I had a family thing out of town all weekend so it was Thursday or bust. That was, until my boss called me in.

A huge client that we had been trying to win over from the competition for months called to let us know that their top executive was in town for the evening and would take a meeting with us. Tonight only take it or leave it. This was something I'd been working towards for nearly a year now. Of all the luck, why tonight? It's okay, I can eat light, push dinner back with Laurel and everything will work out.

"8pm Morton's Steakhouse on Figueroa. I'll meet you outside 10 minutes early," my boss barked.

I wanted to scream. "Of course." I felt my frustration swelling up.

"You okay?"

"Oh, uh yeah. I had other plans for tonight... I mean obviously..." I stammered.

"Obviously I'll see you at dinner." That was it. He had spoken. For the company, and well, really, my career, this was huge.

I texted Laurel right away. "Shit! I have to reschedule. I'm so sorry. Work dinner with clients that I cannot escape." Maybe we could just have drinks after, I thought. I was sure dinner was likely to go until 11:00pm. "I tried." I said in a follow-up text.

"Damn. That really sucks." Laurel had done way more than shave her legs to get ready for this date, and now it wasn't going to happen.

"I was thinking maybe we could meet up for drinks after?" Did I sound desperate?

"I don't know, that seems pretty late to be meeting for the first time."

"I know, but I'm out of town for this family thing this weekend and I'd really like to meet you," I told her.

"Can we do dinner Tuesday?" she offered.

"I'd love to, but if this meeting goes well tonight, I'll be burning the midnight oil at work all week. They want to see the finished project proposal Friday afternoon."

"Oh that sucks, but I guess it's good if it works out for your company."

"Let's make it Friday," I offered. "I'll have this assignment completely behind me by then."

"IDK I might lose interest by then," she sent back with a wink emoji.

"I think I can keep you interested for another week," I was quick to reply.

Thursday turned out to be incredibly productive. Dinner with clients went better than expected and they wanted to give us a shot. As predicted, this would mean late nights every day between now and the following Friday morning's presentation, especially since I'd be unable to work over the weekend. With the expected increase in workload, my boss finally gave me permission to hire a temp which I'd been asking for, for months, to help me get caught up on some office tasks.

The next morning my boss popped into my office and plopped down on the tobacco colored, tufted leather sofa. "Pretty impressive last night," he said. "I wasn't sure if you could pull it off."

"You know me better than that." I exuded the confidence that helped in last night's meeting.

"True, but now comes the real test," he told me. "Seal the deal next week and we'll be in line for our best year ever." He paused, "don't screw it up!" He got up before I could respond and headed for the door.

I left work on-time Friday and headed home to finish packing for the weekend. I had an 8:00 am flight and knew I'd have to turn in early. I texted Laurel. "I survived the work week."

"But at what cost?" she quipped with another wink emoji.

"Believe me, I'd much rather have taken you to dinner than these corporate guys."

"Yeah? I'll bet they didn't even put out," she joked.

"Not even a kiss goodnight," I played along.

"Well if you took me out, you'd probably have gotten that kiss," she teased.

"Just a kiss?" I teased.

"Guess you'll have to wait to find out," she wrote.

I sent back a wink face emoji and a blowing kiss emoji.

A few minutes passed without a reply. Then I got a picture from her. She was lying in bed with the photo taken of her waist down in white lace panties with the caption, "what you're missing."

The sexting that night was even hotter than the first time. I even came twice.