Epic Ch. 01

Story Info
Does fate unite Ali and Sean? Make the party into an orgy?
12.8k words
4.74
5.7k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly wide awake, Alison Bibelot shook her head in disbelief. It was the exact same dream.

Well, not completely the same. This one included more, went further. The first had just one scene, in an ancient, ornate, great hall. Ali had been dragged into it, and tripped and fell when she was roughly shoved into the recessed center area of the room. Her ankle burned like fire from where the leg of the silver stool had abraded the skin, but despite the tears flooding her eyes, she'd seen all the treasure gathered on the floor. Gold and silver bars and coins, three-legged stands, cooking kettles, dishes, fine cloth, wine, grains, weapons, and armor. There were other women, too, and girls. Ali - she wasn't Ali in the dream, of course - sensed that she knew the other women, but no names came to her.

The deep, stentorian voice from behind seized her attention. As her eyes whirled around the room searching for the source, Ali saw the assemblage of warriors lining the perimeter of the great hall. All were armed, most wore armor, many were bloodied, a few nursed wounds. The voice belonged to the leader. That he was in charge was obvious, as the others were deferent, almost worshipful. He was tall, imposing, his broad shoulders bearing armor of silvery tint trimmed in gold, his arms rippling with muscle, hands dripping pink, blood-tainted water into the basin in which he had just washed them.

"Well done, my warriors, we fought well today and our reward, the booty, is before you. As per custom and law, I will first take my war prize, and then the rest will be divided equally by lot." The man's steely blue eyes surveyed the items in the center of the room. They stopped on Ali, scanned up and down, then moved on. Alison instinctively lowered her own eyes when his landed on her.

Her sense of dread was overwhelming, and she felt tears squeeze from her eyes once again. She gasped when the fingers grasped her jaw and raised her face. Though she kept her eyes down, Ali knew it was him. She clambered to her feet as he continued pulling her chin sharply upward. While his one hand still held her, she felt his other brush back the dark hair falling over her face, then slide down her neck, her chest, and land on her breast. Through her thin diaphanous gown, his fingers prodded and fondled, then squeezed her nipple. Just as she felt it respond, erect and harden to his touch, Ali had awakened.

From the first dream. This one went further. As before, the man clasped her breast, but then he'd ripped her garment open, and slid his hand down her belly. Into her pussy. He held her chin while he fingered her, making her look at him, watching her eyes flicker and lose focus as he aroused her, brought her ever closer.

When she awoke from this latest dream, her sex was wet and her clitoris tingling, as if someone had actually been stroking it. Being a hot-blooded, independent and self-sufficient 19 year-old college sophomore, as she often did when she awoke from an erotic dream, Alison Bibelot took care of business.

***

Nikki Nelson exclaimed, "I can't believe you posted THAT!"

Alison didn't know which 'that' she meant. "What?"

"You, bent over the chair, with Brad fucking you, that's what!"

"Oh, that. Well, I thought it was pretty sexy. As are those pictures of us, with your big boobs hanging out."

"It is kind of exciting to know my tits are 'out there,' and the Brad vid is hot, for sure. Are you seeing him again tonight?"

"No; actually I dumped him. You and I both really want to find Mr. Right, and Brad isn't him. Time to move on."

"Really. Why?"

"Even though he's a senior, he's just awfully immature. And selfish. All he wants is to Netflix and chill, to fuck me like in that video, bending me over a chair or table, plowing me from behind, grabbing and squeezing handfuls of tit whenever he feels like it. He comes way too soon, before I can get close. And even when he does try to make love to me, he's no good. Brad could use cunnilingus lessons from you, Nikki."

"You're making me blush, babe. I am good with my tongue, though." Nikki giggled. She took another bite of her tuna sandwich, then went on, "I just hope that when I do find him, Mr. Right appreciates me as much as you do. George has potential, and I like dating an upperclassman, but we're taking it slow. Back to Reddit, though. I really do like the thrill. And OMG! the comments are way hot, but I sometimes worry about those pictures of us you posted. And about mine. Jeez, I hope my parents don't see them."

"Why worry? Like with your posts, mine don't show your face, or anything else that could identify you. And you look very sexy, Nikki. I wonder how many guys have imagined motorboating before loosing a load rubbing their cock between your boobs. Also, do your parents surf Gone Wild? Not likely."

"Yeah, I guess so. I'm always careful about posting anything that could 'out' me, and it still amazes me that you show your face. And all the rest of you. I mean ALL."

"Well, I can always take my posts down, and I like doing it, especially with you. It really turns me on, makes me feel naughty."

"You are naughty, Alison. Speaking of which, what do you think of that guy over there, in the blue t-shirt? He's been looking over at us."

"Nice. Maybe a 7, IDK, what do you think?"

"Well, I think maybe an 8, but..."

"It might be fun to do a closer inspection. Kick the tires and look under the hood, maybe. Why don't you go say 'hi?'"

"Haha. I'll wait for him to make the first move. Of course, like always, by the time he works up enough nerve to come over, he'll have been won over by your charms, Ali dear. My big boobs always make a good first impression, but you have that 'it' factor, and..."

As her best friend went on, Alison thought that, though she'd never admit it, she knew that Nikki was right, that guys did choose to approach her first. When Nikki paused for a bite of her dinner, Ali avowed that it wasn't true. That her friend's breasts were fantastic and every guy noticed them and nothing else.

As Alison continued singing her praises, Nikki gazed at her friend wistfully. Her innate poise and grace, svelte body, and classic features evoked the statues, paintings and photos of history's most beautiful women. Caramel locks with amber streaks framed a breathtaking face, and Alison's darkest brown, almost black, compelling eyes, always lured guys in. The most intriguing of smiles that always played on her sexy lips, adorned by the cutest, kissable moles, set the hook and they were caught. Hopelessly. Her perfect compact breasts, pale, translucent skin, narrow waist, full, curvaceous hips, compact French derrière and long shapely legs completed the package, but no mere summation of her parts could explain her irresistible allure.

When Ali took a breath, Nikki changed the subject. "Even if the guy eyeing us is not 'Mr. Right,' he has really nice hands. The idea of them on me is pretty hot. Mmm. If you could read my mind right now... Speaking of getting turned on, that dream you told me about - the one where the pirate captain is feeling you up and about to ravish you - really gets me wet every time I think about it. I wish I could have such sexy dreams."

"I had another one last night, just like it. And I think the guy is more like some kind of warlord than a pirate."

"Another dream? That's epic. Okay, Ali, spill. I need some excitement. Tell me all about it, every detail." Nikki rubbed her hands together and leaned forward eagerly.

"It was almost identical to the other one, but started earlier. This time I was hiding in a dark room, in like a basement, with a bunch of other women. These guys, soldiers, pirates, whatever, found us and dragged all of us into that big room, the one where there was all kinds of treasure, gold, silver, and other stuff. The leader comes over to me, just like before, lifts my head and makes me look at him. He's really tall, cut, strong, and sexy. Like some sort of Greek god, maybe.

"Anyway, like before, as one hand holds my face, his other moves down my chest, grabs my boob and starts feeling it, squeezing, running his thumb over my nipple. Which gets hard, of course. But what was new in this dream was that he wasn't satisfied just feeling me up through my gown and he just rips it open, tearing it downward from the bodice. After if falls to the floor, he grabs my tit again, feeling it, hefting it, and then he does more."

"Oh God, Ali! This is SO hot! What does he do?"

After she takes a bite of her Cobb salad Alison continues, "Well, his hand starts roaming lower, sliding down my belly."

"And..."

"Then into my pussy, which is really wet by then."

"Oh shit! This is SO excellent! Tell me, Ali."

"But it's kind of embarrassing."

"Get serious, babe! You've posted pics of your spread pussy on the internet with your face exposed, smiling that intriguing, know-it-all smile of yours. And you've had nice orgasms to my tongue, and done the same for me. So, telling me about your dream can't be that embarrassing. Please, Ali. I need a thrill tonight."

"Okay. Well, this guy - I wish I knew his name - pushes his middle finger into me, slides it all around, like he's exploring. Actually, I think he was, you know, checking."

"Checking? For what?"

"To see if I was a virgin, if I had an intact hymen."

"Does his find one? This is so hot!"

"I'm not sure, but then he starts sliding his finger in and out of me, fucking me with it. His finger - did I mention that it's really big? - is curled, so that it's brushing my clit. All the while he's doing this, he's holding my chin and his eyes are boring into mine, watching. Each time mine close, when I'm overwhelmed with arousal, he squeezes my chin, making me look at him again. He has this amazingly lascivious and knowing, cruel smile on his lips."

"Oh God, Ali! I'm so jealous. That is SO hot. What happens next?"

"I don't know. I woke up."

"Damn, what a bummer! Wow, though! That is so erotic. Were you turned on, actually aroused?"

"Oh God, yes! It was such a sexy dream. I somehow knew - I don't know how, but I did - that he was going to own me, make me his slave girl, and he was going to fuck the crap out of me. I tried going back to sleep, really wanting to return to the dream so he could finish me, but I couldn't. I was so horny that I just took care of it myself."

"I wish I'd been there. I could have..." Nikki's voice was eager, on edge, tense.

"I wish you'd been there, too, Nik. You are so good with your tongue." Alison's voice was also anxious, excited.

"So, Ali, are you finished with your salad? Do you want to, err, hang out tonight?" The friends' eyes locked. They always had an intuitive understanding of what the other meant. Ali stood abruptly and dropped her fork.

"I'm finished, and I want to do a lot more than hang out. Let's go." Both their voices had grown husky with arousal, and neither noticed the disappointed look on Mr. T-Shirt's face as they quickly left the restaurant and had to consciously keep from running on their way to Alison's apartment.

***

"Uuhh! Oh God, Uuhh!"

"Ali, what wrong? Are you OK?"

Jarred from a deep, sated sleep, Nikki put her arms protectively around her distraught friend, who was hot, sweating, and writhing about on her bed.

Alison's eyes popped open, wide with passion, afire with desire. "Oh God, Nikki! It was the dream again. It's back, he's back, and he was fucking me. God, girl, you've got to help me out. Put your fingers in me, now. I'm so close and totally need to come!"

Nikki slid her right hand down Ali's convulsing belly, and, as her friend eagerly spread her legs, welcoming her, Nikki's two middle fingers plunged into Alison's pussy. It was sopping, hot and slick. Almost immediately after she began sliding them in and out, brushing Ali's clitoris, her friend suppressed a shriek and came. It was a small one, though, not enough.

The contractions of her vagina on Nikki's fingers seemed to pull them deeper, and Alison quit moaning just long enough to stammer, "More, give... give me anoth... another finger... his cock was SO big, SO thi... thick. Oh God! YES!"

Three fingers did the trick.

After Alison had settled down enough to do for Nikki what she had done for her, twice, the friends with benefits lay in each other's arms, caressing, holding, kissing. Loving.

"Okay, Ali-girl. Tell me. Tell me everything." Even having just come, and despite it being the middle of the night, Nikki was wide awake, her voice tinged with arousal. Her wild streak in was in charge, and wanted to be titillated.

"It started just like before, but went further The last dream ended with him - his face was clearer this time and he looks like Chris Hemsworth, the actor who plays Thor, so I'll call him Thor - anyway, Thor was holding my chin, forcing me to keep looking at him as he finger fucked me. I'm just about to come - I'm trying not to, but his fingers are just too much - when all of the sudden he stops. Pulls his fingers out of my pussy and lets go of my chin. I'm about to fall, so aroused that I'm dizzy, when hands grab me from behind and whisk me away.

"Next thing I know I'm in this tent and these old women wearing robes are bathing me. The water is scented, like roses, and it feels really good. They don't say anything, either then, or when they rub rose-scented oil all over me, giving me a full body massage.

"I wake up in bed when Thor returns. He's obviously been partying - I can smell wine on his breath - and he walks up to the bed and looks down at me expectantly. I know that I'm his property, his slave, and, since he can do anything he wants with me, I realize that I've got to please him, to make him like me.

"I roll towards him and begin to undo the belt holding his robe, maybe it's a tunic, I don't know. Once it's open he shrugs it off. God! His cock is huge, Nikki! I've seen some monsters on the internet, and it's not grotesque like them, but it's beautiful, perfectly formed, arching back towards his belly. It gets even harder and bigger as I fondle it, but then he gets impatient, just picks me up like I'm a toy, throws me face-down on the bed, pulls my hips up and plunges that huge thing into me. I guess I'd been aroused ever since he fingered me, so I'm really wet, and though it's stunning to feel my insides pushed apart, his thrust doesn't hurt. Well, of course it does, but in a good way. You know.

"Realizing I need to please him, I work myself out of my robe as he's pumping me. He comes pretty quickly - maybe he liked my ass, or maybe he hadn't fucked anyone for a while - and then he just lies down on his side on the bed facing away from me and goes to sleep. Totally ignoring me.

"Well, I know I have to win him over so I watch as he sleeps, and when he rolls onto his back I see my chance. You remember that time we got dildos and practiced fellatio, Nikki, watching that vid on the internet about how to do it best? Well, I put that training to use. Before Thor was even awake I had him hard again, and, well you know how guys are - once their cocks are hard they only think with them - he actually smiled and massaged my boobs when I swung my leg over him, eased his erection into my pussy, and started riding him.

"Maybe I wasn't going fast enough or he didn't like me being on top, but in any case, he threw me onto my back, mounted me and just was screwing the heck out of me when I woke up. You know the rest. Thank god you were here, Nik. I was so hot I was totally out of it."

The details of the dream had affected both Nikki and Alison, and the friends reaped another round of benefits before slipping into the arms of Morpheus.

***

"OW!"

"Are you all right, Alison?" Sean sounded concerned. He ought to be, thought Ali.

"I'm fine. I'll be out in a minute." Leaning on the vanity in the bathroom of Floyds' house, Alison consciously tried to steady her breathing. God! Her asshole burned like fire! The butt plug hadn't seemed that huge - well, maybe it had - but, even with the copious lubrication of the hand cream, it had really stung when she finally gave up trying to work it in gently and just shoved. Ouch.

She pulled up her panties, let the peplos fall down her legs, and, as she breathed slowly waiting for the pain to abate, she recalled in disbelief how she had come to be in the bathroom of a strange house, with a big steel bulb up her butt, and a man she'd just met tonight right outside the door. Who knew she'd just stuck a foreign object in her rear. The same man whose large, erect cock had prodded her belly more than once as they'd kissed.

It all began at 6:30 that Friday evening. Nikki was at Ali's so her friend could help with her makeup and hair. She and her new beau, George, were going to party and she wanted to look her best. Ali had no plans, except maybe to take some pics that she'd post to Reddit in the next couple days. As usual, that prospect excited her. Brad had texted, but she'd shut him down. So over.

Then, just 30 minutes before George was supposed to pick Nikki up, he called. From the tone of the conversation, Ali knew something was amiss, and was intrigued by how Nikki kept looking over at her. She finally told George she'd ask, and get right back to him.

"Ali, how would you like to go to a party tonight? It's the one George and I are going to, and it sounds really, really fun."

"What kind of party?"

"Well, this group gets together every Friday night to play games, which are really cool. Last week we played something like Charades combined with Truth or Dare, and it rocked. Tonight they're playing a new game for two-man teams, and one of the players had a last minute conflict. They absolutely need another person and have tried everyone they know. They're desperate. What do you say? Please?"

Ali hadn't leapt at the idea, but it was Friday night, and it was a party. When Nikki persisted, asking Ali to "do it for me, pretty please," in that cutesy, little-girl voice that always made Ali laugh, she agreed. She had no time to fret about what to wear so just dabbed on some of her new perfume, squeezed into her tight, prestressed jeans and threw on her favorite peasant top.

On the way, George explained that the guys were all members or alumni of Mu Nu Mu fraternity, and had game night every Friday at the house of one of the grads. Once inside, he led them into the living room and got them drinks. Tasty fruit punch. Ali suspected, and frankly hoped, that there was vodka in it, so told herself to nurse it. She'd been drinking at parties a number of times and knew how to handle her liquor, but, as all the other players except Nikki, who like Ali was 19, were older, she didn't want to embarrass herself.

After a few minutes of chatting with George and Nikki while surreptitiously scoping out the rest of the partiers, Ali's attention was diverted to Floyd, the owner of the house and also the game-master. His voice was deep and mellifluous, tinged with fun and excitement. "Welcome everyone; it's time to begin the game. But first, we all need to don our ancient Greek attire. Men, we'll change into our Doric peploses here. Girls, follow Mary into that room. She'll demo how to put on your Spartan peploses. Far sexier. As we're going Greek tonight, leave your shoes off. Adio."

The women's peploses were tube-like, sleeveless dresses of thin, light white linen. Ali thought it a bit racy how Mary just brazenly stripped to bra and panties, and overheard one of the other women say she was grateful for the warning to wear a bra. Nikki whispered that she also got the warning, but since Ali chose to wear one anyway, didn't say anything. Mary slid the peplos over her head and secured the straps at the top with clasps, which left most of her shoulders and her arms bare. She then cinched a sash around her waist. Ali felt less embarrassed when all the other women disrobed en masse.